This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We invited 3 contractors for estimates before selecting GreenPoint to re-roof our house after hail damage. Anna, our project manager, was by far the most knowledgeable we talked with. She pointed out that the existing roof had degraded prematurely due to inadequate attic ventilation, something not pointed out by the other contractors. She provided a detailed quote spelling out exactly what work would be performed and what materials would be used including ventilation upgrades. The commitment required from us was very simple and understandable without the legalese indicating that we were stuck with whatever the contractor did. They supported us in the HOA approval process. They worked closely with our insurance company to get approval. The work was performed quite quickly and professionally. When they got into the job, it became evident that due to peculiarities in the builders construction, the ventilation plan needed to be revisited. This happened seamlessly, No plan of battle survives first contact with the enemy. At every step of the process, we were kept fully informed, never talked down to, and never told to "trust me". I can without any reservation recommend GreenPoint for a roof replacement. Jack"
"Brook was great to deal with, and the workers did an awesome job. Highly recommend them and will use them again. I actually got up on the roof myself and inspected it. Use them , you won’t go wrong. Great cleanup after the job and a fair price for high quality work."
"Just before Christmas, a couple shingles dropped from the roof due to a big wind. Although it seems the office is closed for the Christmas/new year holiday season, Emilio Garza from GreenPoint helped me inspected the roof and put a tarp around the damaged area to temporarily protect the roof. He is very nice and professional."
- "We invited 3 contractors for estimates before selecting GreenPoint to re-roof our house after hail damage. Anna, our project manager, was by far the most knowledgeable we talked with. She pointed out that the existing roof had degraded prematurely due to inadequate attic ventilation, something not pointed out by the other contractors. She provided a detailed quote spelling out exactly what work would be performed and what materials would be used including ventilation upgrades. The commitment required from us was very simple and understandable without the legalese indicating that we were stuck with whatever the contractor did. They supported us in the HOA approval process. They worked closely with our insurance company to get approval. The work was performed quite quickly and professionally. When they got into the job, it became evident that due to peculiarities in the builders construction, the ventilation plan needed to be revisited. This happened seamlessly, No plan of battle survives first contact with the enemy. At every step of the process, we were kept fully informed, never talked down to, and never told to "trust me". I can without any reservation recommend GreenPoint for a roof replacement. Jack"
- "Brook was great to deal with, and the workers did an awesome job. Highly recommend them and will use them again. I actually got up on the roof myself and inspected it. Use them , you won’t go wrong. Great cleanup after the job and a fair price for high quality work."
- "Just before Christmas, a couple shingles dropped from the roof due to a big wind. Although it seems the office is closed for the Christmas/new year holiday season, Emilio Garza from GreenPoint helped me inspected the roof and put a tarp around the damaged area to temporarily protect the roof. He is very nice and professional."
- "Anna coordinated hail damage repairs on two properties for us. One was time-sensitive as the home was for sale. There was some complexity due to differences in calculations with the insurance company. GreenPoint communicated with the insurance adjuster and was able to resolve the discrepancy. The second home needed extra work to bring the structure up to code. Anna was in communication with us about the situation, as well as the insurance company. Great experience with both of these repairs!"
- "Nick Davies was very friendly, professional, and honest with our roof inspection, letting us know what needed to be done and what had time left on it. Its always great to find a company that cares about doing the right thing. Will be coming back for more work!"
- "The whole GreenPoint team, especially Anna (the PM for our project) was terrific to work with. Did a great quality job replacing our roof and skylights (not easy, we have a steeply pitched roof). They walked us through the options, coordinated with other contractors (solar, gutter), and nicely completed some end of project touch up work. They also really worked with the insurance company (repeatedly) to maximize our reimbursement. Would highly recommend them for your roofing needs."
- "Nick at GreenPoint Roofing knows his stuff! Had an unplanned discussion with him about our roof, and got a lot of good feedback about our options. Would definitely recommend Nick and GreenPoint if you need any roof work done."
- "We were extremely happy with our experience with GreenPoint Roofing. Emilio was the project lead for our roof replacement and was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient with our many questions throughout, and removed a lot of stress for us, accommodating our unpredictable availability. Everyone we interfaced with was professional and accommodating, and had a depth of expertise. We were especially pleased by their expertise in attic ventilation (which many roofing companies don't have). They identified attic ventilation problems, then designed and implemented a solution to bring the ventilation up to current code and best practices, offering several options that we could choose from, all for a very reasonable cost. This improvement should help our new shingles last!"
- "GreenPoint did great work and were a pleasure to work with. Their warranty adds a lot of value to our investment in a new roof. We already referred GreenPoint to our family who also used them and had a great experience. Our roof had a combination of issues including poor venting, an old solar thermal system, damaged decking, and an old swamp cooler. They addressed all of them as they installed a new roof. The crew was awesome, the roof looks great, and the process went perfectly. Highly recommend this local Longmont company!"
- "I worked with Emilio Garza at GreenPoint roofing to have roof, paint, and gutters completed on my home. They created a 3-D model of my home before it was painted.They did a great job with the work, and even took care of some drywall. My home did not have proper ventilation and they fixed it. I am very happy I'd recommend GreenPoint Roofing."
- "Our neighborhood was hit with a bad hail storm early in the summer and we received a plethora of information and business flyers from various roofing companies. GreenPoint caught my eye as they had won a lot of business based awards and had been in the business for some time so I agreed to a roof inspection through them. Emilio our representative was unfailingly polite, professional, timely and friendly. He helped through the whole process and was endlessly patient with our color choices and also with the insurance company who took their time paying. I am very please with the service I received from GreenPoint and Emilio and would definitely recommend them."
- "I worked with Project Manager Chris Blankenship - with GreenPoint Roofing. I would highly recommend him for your next roofing project! I had a very old roof and gutters, both were replaced and I am happy with the results. He worked very hard to earn my business - he was courteous, very professional and all around very hard working! Also, the clean-up of my property was great - the crew worked so hard to get everything in order! Thank you Chris and GreenPoint Roofing!"
- "GreenPoint provided excellent, professional and rapid total roof replacement following some extensive hail damage. We had water damage within the house as well. Tony helped me through the claims process with my insurance and also took over management for additional subcontractors as issues were discovered. Very pleased with the work and the professionalism of the entire team."
- "Before I retired as a CFO one of the things I was responsible for was facilities management. I dealt with a lot of roofing contractors over the past 21 years and I know flat roofs, but when my own home was recently damaged in a hail storm it was the first time I had to replace an asphalt shingle roof. I worked with Tony Lopez, a project manager with GreenPoint, and he was the best roofing contractor I ever dealt with. I asked a ton of questions about asphalt shingles and all the other components that go into replacing a roof. Tony answered all of them on a timely basis. One time when Tony wasn't available I heard from the owner of the company. This organization is tops when it comes to communication. The actual replacement was done on a timely basis and the job site was spotless when they left. They delivered everything promised. I have no reservations about recommending GreenPoint to anyone needing roof work."
- "From the first call to the final inspection, Green Point was outstanding. Communication throughout the install was amazing and final result was exactly what we requested. Drake was our on-site contact and he worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. He exceeded expectations. You won't go wrong with Green Point!"
- "Green Point Roofing is an amazing company! It is fortunate to have Tyler Urbania as one of its roofing managers. From the beginning of the process, it was clear that Tyler was a friendly, experienced, and professional roofing manager. He provided us with a clear estimate of the work to be done, explained the estimate to us in a way we could understand, and, on his initiative, he wrote a detailed estimate for repairing hail damage to our roof and sent it to our insurance company. When the insurance adjuster came to our house, Tyler escorted her onto our roof, pointing out all the damage from the hail storm. As a result of the adjuster’s thorough and complete damage estimate, we received appropriate compensation to replace our damaged roof. We were also impressed that Tyler kept his commitment to get the roof work done while we were out of town. Green Point has many experienced roofers on its staff and Tyler worked with a group of them and, even with limited time, he got the job done. When we returned, we were happy to see the new roof and were impressed with the quality of the roofing job. While the work was being done, the roofers discovered rotten wood on one portion of our old house. Under Tyler’s supervision, a crew of Green Point roofers removed the rotten wood, replaced it with new wood siding, and then primed and painted it to fit the color of our house. That crew did an excellent job."
- "Please allow me a moment to state my appreciate for the excellent service Tony Lopez provided during my roof replacement. Tony was on time each and every time we made an appointment. He was courteous and polite while at the same time professional and informative. He answered my endless questions quickly and made sure I was satisfied with the work being done and knew the entire process ahead of time. Tony continued to work with me throughout the process and never left me with any questions or concerns during the installation and gutter replacement process. He also made sure to walk the entire project with me once complete to ensure I was happy with the results. I replaced the roof and gutters while at the same time painting the exterior of the house. Tony worked through that whole process with me and made sure things lined up and completed correctly. I could not have done this without his help and guidance. The owner Scott was also tied into the process and wonderful to work with. Well done GreenPoint!"
- "GreenPoint Roofing provided excellent service helping me get approved by my homeowners insurance to cover most of the cost of replacing my roof. Their installation team was prompt, friendly and efficient. In addition, I had 4 old custom skylights which were leaking and in dire need of replacement. They provided me with several options from which to choose. Within two weeks of the completion of the roof and skylights, we had a torrential rainstorm which would have resulted in significant water ingress in the sun room. Not a drop came in. I am very pleased with the work they did and the results!"
- "Started with a roof inspection, and Chris Blankenship shows up and promptly walks the roof with me while nailing down any loose roof shingles. After a big wind storm I called Chris again and we started the roof replacement process. No BS, honest, and extremely accommodating. Chris and the entire GreenPoint crew did excellent, quality work and worked with my home owners insurance to simplify the process for me. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if needed."
- "GreenPoint offered a competitive price for an excellent product. Unlike other companies that I had contacted, GreenPoint was responsive and eager to help me get the job done. 5/5 would recommend."
- "I had a leak over Memorial Day weekend and even though Kevin was busy with another job he was able to stop by my house, found the leaking area and was able to seal it on the spot. He also checked the rest of the roof for problems and let me know that overall the roof is still in good shape. When I asked whether or not I should consider replacement he said it still had several good years left. No high-pressure sales pitch to replace it. This is a very professional, reputable company with extremely honest and competent staff. I definitely recommend them and will use them when it comes time to replace my roof."
- "Tyler from Greenpoint has gone above and beyond for me! I can't recommend this company enough. It is rare to have such peace of mind when dealing with home repair matters, but I can wholeheartedly recommend Tyler and team for their services."
- "I want to thank project manager Charles Lane and his team for installing a new roof on our home. Charles came in with the best of 3 estimates and was given a tight deadline between 2 snow storms and pulled it off without incident. He also took the time at the inspection to get to know a little about us and our needs. I would highly recommend Greenpoint to anyone."
- "We just had a new roof installed by Greenpoint and I would highly recommend this company. Our project manager, Nick Davies, was excellent to work with. He guided us through the whole process with our insurance company and was there every step of the way. He was incredibly responsive and gets an A+ on communication. The roof looks great and the process was quick and painless."
- "Greenpoint Roofing was fantastic to work with! We had wind damage, and Greenpoint helped us through the entire process, going above and beyond to make sure that our new roof met all of our expectations. The installation was incredibly fast, their crew was extremely professional, and the end product looks great. Special kudos to Chris Blankenship for his stellar customer support!"
- "The entire experience on my personal home with Greenpoint Roofing was professional, and they provided phenomenal service from beginning to end. We needed a full roof replacement, but there were additional soffit and gutter repairs needed, and Greenpoint took care of it all. As a real estate agent, I encounter roofers all the time, but I consistently refer Greenpoint Roofing as I know and trust their workmanship and reputation. The entire team is great (shout out to our project manager, Chris and his team). If you are just beginning your process and getting quotes and more data, call Nick Davies, to get an honest opinion. I refer him with confidence to my friends and clients."
- "From the beginning, Greenpoint was on point with everything. Tyler managed our project from beginning to end and was responsive, personable, and reliable. We feel like Greenpoint provided a quality product and superior installation. We also appreciated the attention to clean up as well because no one wants to step on nails, especially pets. I would recommend this company for roof or gutter needs. I am also a hard customer to please so know this is a big review!"
- "Green Point did an exceptional job on our roof leaving the property in immaculate condition - no stray shingles, nails or papers, driveway and walk swept. Tyler went above and beyond in so many ways providing clear explanations of our options, returning phone calls promptly and answering all our questions. The workmanship is excellent and we are absolutely delighted with the workmanship and customer service. We highly recommend Greenpoint."
- "Charles Lane is incredibly fast to respond. We were needing to get a quote on a new roof and I reached out to him and within a few hours he had come and taken measurements and for me a quote. The quote was a great value and very competitive. I would recommend Charles for any of your roofing needs. He is very honest and a pleasure to work with."
- "I cannot say enough good things about Greenpoint, and especially our project manager, Charles Lane. We had our roof replaced a year and a half ago. The installation was flawless - we had to wait a while for them to come out (but half of Boulder County needed new roofs that summer), but once they did, they got the job done, and it was done well. Charles communicated with us throughout the process, so we knew what was going on at all times. They took care of dealing with the insurance, so we didn't have to. They cleaned up well - we have a pretty big, many level roof, and if we found 2 nails on the ground, that was a lot. But the icing on the cake happened today. We found a small drip in a bathroom, coming from a vent. I called Charles, and within 1/2 hour I got a call back saying that he had contacted everyone in Greenpoint who needed to know that there was a problem, and they were working on getting someone to come out. He called again within an hour, and said that they would be there this afternoon. They showed up, found the problem, and fixed it. No charge, no hassle, no nothing. I think that kind of service, a year and a half AFTER the sale, is definitely worth 5 stars! I cannot recommend them enough!"
- "I can't say enough good things about Greenpoint Roofing. Over the last several years I have worked with a few different contractors and had some pretty awful experiences which have made me very wary. George came out at my request to see if there was a reason for a claim. He was very thorough and did a great job making me feel like I could trust this company. On the day of the inspection he showed up early and met the inspector. They walked through everything together so there was no missing where the problem areas were. George helped walk me through the whole insurance process and within 10 days I had a new roof. The crew was great and very efficient. My roof was done before many of my neighbors who used other companies. They did an incredible job cleaning up the yard and triple checking there were no nails for pets or kids to step on. They communicated very well during the whole process and never once were pushy about getting their money from the insurance company. A month and half there is still copious hammering going on throughout my neighborhood from the "other' hard sell, pushy company, I have a great looking new roof and no issues!!"
- "Green Point Roofing is a model of outstanding customer service. They do everything right, on time, and place a high premium on quality. The owners and managers are the best! Always available to answer questions and ensure that the final product is exactly what you had in mind. Attention to detail every step of the way. Everyone, including the roofers and window installers, is diligent and polite. They also do a commendable job of cleaning the premises when they're finished. This is a solid company. You won't be disappointed!"