This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Aaron, Nick (foreman) and his crew were great! They were all very prompt and professional. They worked until it got dark to finish up. Originally at the time of the estimate they thought my entire roof was shake and gave an estimate quoting that. Turns out during the replacement that only a portion of the roof was shake. I planned that they would have to replace the entire roof with plywood (the roof hasn't been done in 25 years). Graves Brothers was honest enough to tell me that the existing plywood is still in great shape and no need to replace. So they reduced the total bill for the project. Thank you Graves Brothers for being honest and looking out for us, the homeowner!"
"Very professional from estimate to clean-up! We had a new roof installed new siding and gutters too. Hats off to Steve , Scott and Dave as well as their team of good workers. Good quality, Good value on time and good price! Thank you for a new house. The Hardings"
"Graves Bros did a full tear off, new roof installation as well as installing and venting a high efficiency hot water heater and furnace for us. With the various projects, they were communicative, professional and the quality of work was great - ranging from their sales consultant Cory, the on-site supervisor Nick, and their whole crew. They were respectful of our property throughout the work and left the jobsite clean and tidy."
- "Aaron, Nick (foreman) and his crew were great! They were all very prompt and professional. They worked until it got dark to finish up. Originally at the time of the estimate they thought my entire roof was shake and gave an estimate quoting that. Turns out during the replacement that only a portion of the roof was shake. I planned that they would have to replace the entire roof with plywood (the roof hasn't been done in 25 years). Graves Brothers was honest enough to tell me that the existing plywood is still in great shape and no need to replace. So they reduced the total bill for the project. Thank you Graves Brothers for being honest and looking out for us, the homeowner!"
- "Very professional from estimate to clean-up! We had a new roof installed new siding and gutters too. Hats off to Steve , Scott and Dave as well as their team of good workers. Good quality, Good value on time and good price! Thank you for a new house. The Hardings"
- "Graves Bros did a full tear off, new roof installation as well as installing and venting a high efficiency hot water heater and furnace for us. With the various projects, they were communicative, professional and the quality of work was great - ranging from their sales consultant Cory, the on-site supervisor Nick, and their whole crew. They were respectful of our property throughout the work and left the jobsite clean and tidy."
- "Needed a small wind damage repair on roof. With these types of repairs, finding someone reasonable can be a challenge. These people priced the job according to the size of it and were on time, did quality work. Half the price of another contractor I had called. Would recommend."
- "Great crew. Very professional. They really know their stuff. I really really appreciate how they showed up on a moment’s notice to tarp my roof before a predicted heavy rain. Thanks, guys!"
- "The work on the roof is complete and looks great for the most part, but I just don't feel that it was worth the nearly $20,000 I spent. Don't get me wrong, there were underlying issues with the wood that required the extra cost, so I was "okay" with the price. But I find that my time is valuable as well, as that's something that we never have enough of, hence where my poor value comes into play. On the first day of the project, being told that it was going to take 1 day, two days tops where it ended up taking 4 days to complete MOST of the work. There were still some imperfections like nails jutting 4 inches out from the gutter, trash everywhere, and a part of the roof that needed a metal patch added. That was finally done 2 weeks after the project start date. The weather stalled it two days due to ice, but other excuses like not having a big enough ladder, or being out in Rochester for another job just infuriated me. Glad you continue other jobs before finishing the first one. I had to pick up all the trash in my neighbors yard by hand (plastic lining and shingles), along with lining and shingles that were still sitting around in my yard after the project was "completed." Waste bags left in my tree, which was eventually taken care of after two weeks. I understand they can't get all the waste up from the job, but I was able to do it with my bare hands no problem. Communication was a little rocky here and there throughout, maybe I just didn't have the right expectations from the beginning regarding timelines and when I would receive a call from the next person. I received a couple calls regarding the work and things they found where I was completely blindsided because the site supervisor hadn't talked to me about it. I actually thought they had the wrong client at first. Disappointed to say the least. I wanted to go through them to get all my siding updated, but I think at this point in time I will be taking my money elsewhere."
- "This was hands down the BEST company for roofing. Scott Miller and Kris McGee were absolutely incredible the whole way through. They made this entire experience that much better. I had a crumbling roof that need ASAP repairs and they were booking weeks upon weeks out. They got me in in DAYS! I will be using them for all my home improvements for sure. Kris McGee made sure i had everything all set from the day i called to the day the roof was done and beyond. Always there if i had questions or anything! Scott Miller the foreman that day was amazing. One of the nicest guys ive ever met he was there making sure the job was tip top and was extremely friendly and answered any and all questions i had the whole way through. The roof was supposed to take 2 days and it took 8 hours!"
- "Graves Brothers was awesome to work with! Just from a phone call and some pictures sent they were able to figure out exactly what we needed! They were able to schedule very quickly and they replaced flashing for us and replaced the shingles by it to stop the leaking we had! Everyone we spoke to and the guy who came out to do the work was very friendly! No surprises when it came to costs and they were very reasonable! Highly recommend and would recommend to all my family and friends! Will definitely use them again for any future work!"
- "The crew was on time and worked fast. I was amazed at how efficiently they picked up the debris, nails, etc. Its winter time so it’s cold and it gets dark earlier. The crew worked as long as they could and then returned the next morning to finish it up. Both job supervisors, Nick and Scott were thorough with me and answered all my questions."
- "Jude & Nick were knowledgeable, and very professional and did an excellent job trim wrapping the garage door, and 2 new man doors on my garage. All Graves Bros. employees that i dealt with setting up the repair were professional and friendly, and made good on the repair. Highly recommended for home improvement."
- "Graves Brothers are the best company that I ever worked with. They were on time, professional, courteous, and quick. The men took care of my home like it was their own. I am extremely grateful and satisfied with the job. In fact I am having more things done to the house with Graves Brothers because of the quality and performance of the company and employees."
- "All the way from sales estimate to finished product Graves brothers did a great job. Steve and Scott were great! Very knowledgeable and helpful. The workers were very professional and always on time. I definitely would recommend them to anyone"
- "We needed a roof repair and called Graves Brothers as the reviews were positive. I am so happy that I did. They set up the appointment quickly. Anthony came to our house and was able to assess and complete the repair fast and within the estimate. I definitely recommend them."
- "I hired Graves Brothers to replace a few pieces of siding that had fallen off as well as address some minor roof issues. The service tech Jude showed up exactly on time and was very friendly and professional. He explained everything thoroughly and got the job done within the 2 hour window. I'm satisfied with the results and would definitely hire them in the future for any of the services that they offer."
- "I can't say enough about Jude. From the beginning very professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything. We needed to have our Chimney flashing re-done on a 1 yr. old roof that was done incorrectly by previous owner and was leaking pretty bad. Jude knew right away that it was a problem and was very confident in fixing the problem. Even used matching coil based on my shingles. Those small attention to details are important. And with the heavy rain on Sunday night, I'm happy to say that I have NO leaks anymore!!! The price was also half of what I was quoted over the phone by another contractor sight unseen!! I would highly recommend Jude for any roof repairs."
- "Jude B. was very professional and knowledgeable with regards to the roof repair service call. He did a very thorough job in explaining the identified root cause as well as his approach for resolving the issue. This included taking pictures to evidence the issue. In addition to repairing the primary concern (roof leak) he was also able to take care of a few minor secondary fixes which was highly appreciated. Would definitely recommend Graves Bros and Jude B. for roofing needs!"
- "Steve was the first person I talked to. He showed up on time and was very professional. Overall a great guy to talk to and even matched a lower estimate from another company. Jude came to do the work and everything was done meticulously and professionally and was also great to talk to. Jude had to complete the work on his own so the job took a bit longer than expected but I would not have wanted anyone else doing the work anyway. Should the need arise I would hire Graves Brothers again."
- "We had a great experience with our roof replacement. Our roof was done in one day and looks awesome! Trevor and Scott were great to work with and we’ve already recommended them to friends."
- "Jude and Don replaced damaged siding, repaired and installed missing siding on corner of house that had been obscured by a planter bed that had been removed. Installed new shutters. They were on time, informative, efficient and the work they did was impeccable. We are extremely pleased with the results. Nice people, excellent work, good prices."
- "Outstanding Work - I could not be more pleased! Matched my existing aluminum fascia along the soffit / roof edge perfectly in a prompt manner and at reasonable price. Jude was very professional too. Thank You!"
- "Highly recommend Graves Bros. I thought we would have to wait months for our small job and we were taken care of within a week. Jude Barkley came out and repaired our siding within a few hours and did an amazing job! Professional, informative, conversational…I couldn’t be more pleased!"
- "Graves Brothers did a great job on our siding repair. Jude was on- time, professional and did a fantastic job. We were very pleased with the quality of the work."
- "Jude was the tech for our service visit. He was on time and very polite! Install of our bathroom and range hood vent went smooth! Would definitely recommend."
- "Jude was our service person and he was great. He was nice, professional, and timely. We are so appreciative that Graves Bros. was so responsive and was able to repair our roof the very next day!"
- "Jude was did a very good job at what we needed to be done. He was friendly and got the work done in a timely manner Graves Bros as a company is very good they actually answer the phone and also get back to you in a timely manner the way a business should. I would definitely recommend the company as a whole as well as Jude thank you so much"
- "Jude Barkley just repaired our roof here in Amherst...very professional and courteous. Couldn’t ask for a better person ..tied into a very good company. Highly recommend this company for any roofing job."
- "Jude Barkley arrived promptly after calling ahead to let us know when he would be here. He evaluated the situation and explained possibilities prior to beginning repair. Once work began the necessary repair was detailed thoroughly and completed in a timely manner. Jude was friendly and respectful. Good job Jude! Would recommend company to anyone!"
- "Called them and they got someone out the next day. Jude B. was professional and knowledgeable. He assessed the damage and covered the roof in multiple spots until my insurance could get out and assess my damage. I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone."
- "From the initial consultation through completion of the project, they were a pleasure to work with. Steve did our estimate and was extremely transparent regarding options and pricing. Kris and his team did our roof installation and they were nothing short of professional and our property was left clean and tidy as it was when they arrived on site. Everyone we encountered from this company was patient and willing to answer all of our questions. We will definitely be recommending them to anyone who has roofing needs."
- "They came promptly. Communicated exactly what they were going to do. Went the extra mile to match our existing siding and flashing which we were thrilled with. You cant tell the difference between the old and the new stuff. It was probably a small job for them to repair flashing around our garage doors but they didnt scoff at this. At the end they had us look over their work and gave us additional suggestions that we could do ourselves to improve the finished look. Very happy with the quality of materials."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Williamsville Roofing
- Amherst Roofing
- Bowmansville Roofing
- Eggertsville Roofing
- Snyder Square Roofing
- Getzville Roofing
- E Amherst Roofing
- East Amherst Roofing
- Swormville Roofing
- University Buffalo Roofing
- Snyder Roofing
- W Amherst Roofing
- West Amherst Roofing
- Bflo Roofing
- Depew Roofing
- Clarence Roofing
- Clarence Center Roofing
- Clarence Ctr Roofing