We are a small family business with the strong emphasis on relationships with our staff and clients . Gellings Roofing and Siding has been established since 2004 and our pride is our customer satisfaction . We try with every customer meeting to be set apart from the competition by listening to the homeowners needs and what their expectations for the project . We have a strong residential roofing department with our focus of Sheboygan County , Wisconsin and our goal is to be the Best in the Industry in our field . Not the biggest .
"They did a roof replacement with all new wood. They did an awesome job and the guys were all really nice. Plus they finished much faster than I thought."
"It took a many months to get on a scheduled date and it kept changing. When the workers showed up, the roofing materials were not at my place. The workers had to go and get them. I was very confused about when the job would start. When the job did start, the result was very good. I was happy it was finally done."
"In 2021 we decided we needed to replace our roof and contacted Gellings to perform the work in May, 2022. Then in January 2022 we had shingles that blew off on a windy and cold day. Nick came that day to access the damage and advise us of our options. Needless to say they started the new roof as soon as the weather permitted. The crew was respectful, worked diligently and did a good job of cleaning up. Definitely would recommend."
- "They did a roof replacement with all new wood. They did an awesome job and the guys were all really nice. Plus they finished much faster than I thought."
- "It took a many months to get on a scheduled date and it kept changing. When the workers showed up, the roofing materials were not at my place. The workers had to go and get them. I was very confused about when the job would start. When the job did start, the result was very good. I was happy it was finally done."
- "In 2021 we decided we needed to replace our roof and contacted Gellings to perform the work in May, 2022. Then in January 2022 we had shingles that blew off on a windy and cold day. Nick came that day to access the damage and advise us of our options. Needless to say they started the new roof as soon as the weather permitted. The crew was respectful, worked diligently and did a good job of cleaning up. Definitely would recommend."
- "Had Gellings do a repair on my roof after a big wind storm. Sent a check in the mail and they never cashed it. Tried calling and reaching out multiple times to see what was up and get nothing back for weeks. Did a good repair. Just hard to get a hold of. Had my boyfriend call multiple times and no one ever answered. Left voicemails. Still haven't heard anything back. Super unprofessional. Will not be using them further."
- "Great response time! The new shingles matched the old shingles perfectly. Would definitely use this company in the future."
- "Quick response, reasonable pricing, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!"
- "I waited for quite an extended period of time in hopes that this company would follow through and complete everything promised. Unfortunately, this has not happened. I had my roof done, a complete tear off and re-decking, plus shingles, by Gellings earlier this year. After paying a deposit, materials were delivered and I was given a start date for the project to begin. (issue #1) Two days before that day, we woke up to the sound of crews on our property. Either the crew or I had been given the wrong date. This resulted in my incomplete preparation, as well as a major disruption to our own work schedules. I was wary after the miscommunication but allowed them to begin work as they were already there, rushing out to move some personal property to prevent damage. I will try to fast forward this review to the main points. The crew was hard working and made a good pace. The sales person and owner seem to not communicate with either one another or the crew. The problems that resulted from that disconnect were very disappointing. Luckily, I am bilingual Spanish and was able to obtain more information about what to expect from the crew foreman than from anyone else with the company. (issue #2) The dumpster was agreed to be placed in the street to not interfere with our comings and goings, having 3 vehicles in a single width driveway, but ended up in the driveway anyways. We tried to get it over to the side as much as possible and just made do. (issue #3) They had agreed to check on the slope of the gutters as well, and ultimately after they failed to do so, and rain was collecting and overflowing in them, I had to request a separate call to have someone come out and correct this. (issue #4) A roof vent pipe for a very outdated system no longer in use in my house was to have been removed and roofed over, but was not. When I spoke to the foreman, he knew nothing about it. I suppose I should be glad they didn't remove one that was in use instead, given the level of communication going on. (issue #5) After accidentally knocking off quite a bit of my home's wooden molding on three different slopes along the peaks, they agreed to replace it for me. I called on eight different occasions over the course of five months, at first just looking for a timeline, then reporting birds coming and going from the holes into my attic space, and asking that if it was going to be a lengthy wait, they patch these large gaps temporarily. After more weeks passed, I called asking for complete detailed steps to completion. I was told that "ABC Company" was making the molding and it was delayed. I personally contacted that company and they stated they had no such order for any molding for me, or for Gellings. The crew did come out and stuff what looked like memory foam into the openings. When they returned months later to do what I thought would be install the wooden molding, they instead nailed up some flat aluminum pieces over the gaps and called it a day. They have not been in contact or returned my calls. This has deteriorated the look and condition of my home and I am unhappy with the quality of work, attention to detail, and above all, communication. I would not recommend this company."
- "My experience with Gellings Roofing and Siding was great from start to finish. All of the staff was pleasant. They arrived quickly and communication was excellent from beginning to end. The workers were polite, courteous and paid attention to detail while repairing our roof. I would highly recommend!"
- "This is my second time working with Gellings. Nick has always been good to give answers to my questions and make sure I'm comfortable with the work he's doing. I would and have recommend Gellings Roofing & Siding to others."
- "Gellings Roofing did a complete tear off, disposal and replacement of the roof on one of my rental properties. From the moment I called to ask for an estimate, I knew I had chosen a professional team. Nick called me right away to let me know the condition of my existing roof and to give me an idea of what work needed to be done. He included the different options of roofing products and explained the warranty. The estimate price was very competitive and even a little lower then another roofer in the area. Since there was failed flashing at the front porch, his team fixed the rot and replaced the flashing at no extra cost. I appreciate using a local contractor who cares about his customers, provides prompt professional service at a competitive price. I would definitely recommend Gellings roofing and will use them again for other jobs besides roofing as they do siding and windows too. I have recommended Gellings to my neighbor how is looking to do some work in the future!"
- "Gellings Roofing & Siding were just fantastic to work with. On initial outreach, the owner got back to me almost immediately with a quote for my roof. I was passed to another employee to consult with about my project who was also very nice, prompt and informative about their services and products. Scheduling was easy. Their communications were clear and I was kept in the loop. The roofing and gutters were done in a safe, well executed and timely manner. Everyone I dealt with in this business was pleasant and very helpful. I highly recommend them and will recommend them to all of my friends. I'll need new windows in the next few years... I'll definitely be going back to Gellings. A very happy customer with a new roof."
- "I'm very impressed with Rich and his crew! No job to big or too small. The attention to detail and a quick turnaround got our siding job complete in no time at all. Gellings Roofing and Siding has earned my business for any future projects!"
- "Nick’s crew was great! We have an unusually steep rood and I was really impressed that they handled it so well. Nick went out of his way to find shingles we really wanted that were not in production this year and so very hard to find. We are very pleased with the results and feel we have added value to our home."
- "Nick’s company had been recommended to me by several fellow parishioners who’d had their roof’s re-roofed by him. He provided a very detailed estimate last fall and completed the work this spring. The crew is very hard-working, clean-up was good and the finished job looks great. What impressed me even more about Nick was that after I signed the contract last fall, my chimney’s metal roof developed a leak over the winter that caused water to drip onto my fireplace’s metal firebox; Nick promptly sent one of his guys over who re-sealed it. That responsiveness was enough for me to know I’d picked the right company for the job come springtime."
- "Gellings roofing showed up early for my estimate. Which is always a plus for me. Their prices were comparable to other quotes I got, but I liked the warranty that comes with their work. The roofers showed up on time and got the roof done in 2 days. House and garage. The crew was polite and respectful. I keep my lawn very clean, and that is exactly how they left it. Would recommend to anyone"
- "I had been in the market for a new roof for about a year after a mother raccoon wrecked my roof looking for a good place to make a den. About a month ago the people who live across the street from my office hired Gelling's Roofing and Siding. Watching them work over the next few days was enough for me to want them to do the work on my home. They have a very friendly staff and will talk to you like a person instead of talking like a salesman. I will be replacing my siding in the next year or two and I plan on being a repeat customer."
- "We built our home in 1991 and were very satisfied with our builders Werner Homes and when it was time to replace the original roof I called them and they said they used Gellings Roofing & Siding. I got their bid and a bid from another area roofing company with a solid reputation for both roofing and gutters and Gellings had the better bid, that coupled with Werner Homes referral I signed the contract. On 4/7/21 the roofing crew arrived early, kept us advised of everything they were doing and would do next and worked as hard as if it was their own homes they were re roofing. After they finished later in the day they did a thorough yard cleanup. The roof looks great and we are really pleased we chose Gellings."
- "Getting estimates on any home project is never a fun thing. Getting roofing estimates can make your head spin. We were tasked with this dilemma a month ago. After having received multiple estimates from different companies, a friend at work suggested Gellings Roofing and Siding who had recently did her roof. We called, received an estimate and had our new roof installed just weeks later. We are very pleased with their product and workmanship. In less than two days they had our old roof off and the new one on. Everything was cleaned up to look as if they had never been there. Everyone involved in the process was very professional. They are very intent on delivering a good product. We would definitely use them again in the future and will pass on the Gellings name to anyone else who needs a new roof. Thanks again to your hard working crew!"
- "Great company to work with. They outlined the complete scope of work in detail on their estimate. Did a fantastic job from start to final clean up."
- "My experience with Gellings was awesome! First, we needed some emergency roof repair and Gellings came to our rescue the week of deer hunting. Second, they gave us a resonal price on replacing our roof and took care of everything. Third , the roof was finished in two days and they cleaned up very good. Last, I have no complaints on the work Gellings did and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I really am grateful they answered there phone."
- "Geldings Roofing replaced the roofs on my home and garage. I was extremely happy with the professionalism shown by them and the service they provided. I would highly recommend their company to anyone looking for a new roof. Thank you again for a job well done!"
- "They did a great job and were very quick in putting on the new roof. They did a great job at clean up too. We would use them again and would recommend to family and friends."
- "Great experience from getting the estimate all the way through the completion of the job. They were recommended to me by someone who works in the home building trades locally and they didn’t disappoint. The price was fair and the job was done well. I’d highly recommend to others and I already have!"
- "We had Gellings Roofing replace our roof this spring. They helped to identify the underlying issues we were having with our roof and did the job quickly and with great craftsmanship. The crew we had working on our roof was very respectful, hard-working, and their attention to detail was outstanding. They also did a fantastic job of cleaning up around the house on a regular basis and when the job was done. I would recommend Gellings to anyone looking to get their roof done/replaced."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Haven Roofing
- Howards Grove Roofing
- Sheboygan Roofing
- Kohler Roofing
- Hingham Roofing
- Sheboygan Falls Roofing
- Sheboygan Fls Roofing
- Cleveland Roofing
- Plymouth Roofing
- Oostburg Roofing
- Waldo Roofing
- Newton Roofing
- Elkhart Lake Roofing
- Kiel Roofing
- Greenbush Roofing
- Cedar Grove Roofing
- Saint Nazianz Roofing
- St Nazianz Roofing