This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Great customer service, and gets back to you right away. Quality service and product!"
"Do great work and professional skilled workers"
"The people do good quality work. They are fast and reasonably priced. Used them several times replacing sections on a 50,000ft roof as well at home."
- "Great customer service, and gets back to you right away. Quality service and product!"
- "Do great work and professional skilled workers"
- "The people do good quality work. They are fast and reasonably priced. Used them several times replacing sections on a 50,000ft roof as well at home."
- "We have hired French Brothers 3 times. The first time was a new flat roof on an apartment. Mostly well done, I sealed some small holes that were missed myself and they came back to fix a vent which was accidentally coved over, however on one side of the building the water run off was not thought out so that we had difficulty installing a gutter. The roof & gutter need to work together but this is not their problem according to them. Second time the price was really high for the work done and was charged by the hour for a guy who left for a few hours and was not working for me. Third time high price for a quick repair. Will not be hiring again tired of the high price."
- "The team at French Brothers is highly knowledgeable and professional. Excellent response time. Highly recommended"
- "I asked for a temporary fix to my roof while I was sorting out the complete repairs, and they charged $250 for caulking a small area, a job that took less than 15 minutes to complete."
- "I had this company fix patches on the roof of my place. Unfortunately they quoted me much less than what they invoiced me then after the first storm more shingles flew of the roof. Not recommending this company to do patches to a roof."