This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Superior work ethic, prompt scheduling, work is of outstanding quality , with owner and staff super knowledgeable and very respectful and friendly."
"Foremost Home Solutions did my roof about five years ago and now put on gutters. Theses guys are who we recommend at Insurance Specialties Ltd. Only the best for my house."
"I can't say enough about Foremost Home Solutions! Garrett was prompt, reasonably priced and extremely courteous. Their service had a hometown feel - not like you're dealing with a corporate situation. We are very happy with Foremost Home Solutions!"
- "Superior work ethic, prompt scheduling, work is of outstanding quality , with owner and staff super knowledgeable and very respectful and friendly."
- "Foremost Home Solutions did my roof about five years ago and now put on gutters. Theses guys are who we recommend at Insurance Specialties Ltd. Only the best for my house."
- "I can't say enough about Foremost Home Solutions! Garrett was prompt, reasonably priced and extremely courteous. Their service had a hometown feel - not like you're dealing with a corporate situation. We are very happy with Foremost Home Solutions!"
- "The roofer recommended by our insurance company was a bit sketchy so we were fortunate to find Foremost through a separate word-of-mouth referral. Garret is professional and personable, willing to explain roofing options and help unravel the conundrum of insurance claims. The roof, gutter, paint, and stain work was superb quality. One minor glitch with a gutter downspout that Garret fixed himself immediately. Total cost was a little higher than the original estimate from the insurance adjuster, but we were reimbursed for this in the final insurance payout."
- "Garret Mills from Foremost Home Solutions was very professional from my first phone call to completion of the job. I asked for an inspection and estimated cost of repairs. He delivered an estimate with drawings, work to be done, time frame and cost. He kept in touch through all the snow and rain, then scheduled around situations in my life. He was organized and the crew was efficient and kept the work area neat at the end of each day. The repaired area is beautiful. This was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely use them for any future projects for my home."
- "Garret and Skye are fantastic to work with. They took time out and walked around my house with me, before they started and after the roof was complete. They went above and beyond to make sure my roof and gutters were dialed in. They also took care of a few out of scope areas for me (removed a satellite dish and replaced a bad piece of facia, and are replacing a decorative vent in a gable end for me which is above and beyond the roof gutters). I have used them on 2 different houses to replace roofs and gutters and have been pleased with both. Their communication, work ethic, and timely response are spot on. I highly recommend them."
- "We were in the middle of selling our house and found out after the inspection was done that, we needed a new roof. So, we called our insurance company, and they referred me to Garret. The absolute best thing they could have done. Garret and his crew were AWESOME!!! We were kind of in a time crunch because we were getting ready to close on the house and move out of state. The weather wasn’t cooperating for Garret to come out and look at the roof. He stayed in touch the whole time, and once the weather cleared up, Garret was there and guided us through the whole process of replacing the roof. He made sure we understood everything that we needed to do on our end and what he was doing on his end. He also reminded me to check with the HOA, which I would have totally forgotten about. As soon as we got the ok from the insurance company and the HOA, they had the roof done. They got the roof done on Monday and we closed on Friday. What an awesome job!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better deal. Garret made everything go so smoothly. It was just an amazing experience. Thank you so much."
- "Skye is very personable and helpful. He does what he says he will do. Our new roof and gutters are great. All done on schedule in a very busy environment. In corporate terms, you would say that he exceeded expectations. We are very happy that we chose to use Foremost Home Solutions!"
- "In April this year we had a terrible windstorm that ripped a huge portion off of my steel roof in the mountains. Lots of people had substantial roof damage and Allstate dragged their feet. But these guys at Foremost Home Solutions were referred to me by a real estate agent when I posted online looking for a reliable and fair roofing contractor who COMMUNICATES well and shows up when they say they will, which I've learned not to take for granted. These guys actually return phone calls in a timely way, show up when they say they're going to show up, work safely, deliver high quality results and are a pleasure to do business with. They were patient and respectful in making sure I was entirely clear about what was going to happen and got all my questions answered thoroughly. The finished job is excellent. I've done a lot of work on the house in the last few years and this was the best experience I've ever had with a contractor."
- "As Insurance Agents we only wanted the best. We wanted a perfect job at a fair price and we got IT! I will only refer my customers here for their roofing needs. They showed up on time, did the work and cleaned up and except for the new roof color you would have never known they we there. Skye and his crew are real pleasure to work with."