Established in 2008, Firon Roofing Inc. has grown to a full service roofing company offering Lifetime and Designer roofing systems to Ottawa and surrounding areas, with a focus on transparency, integrity and customer commitment. Firon is an active member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, The Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau, and Certified through the GAF Manufacturer holding the status of Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor and Certified Green Roofer. Firon has been recognized in Profit Magazine (2012) as #9 in the Profit Hot 50 for Canada’s Top New Growth Companies and in the Ottawa Business Journal (2013) Fastest Growing Companies. Firon Roofing Inc. remains committed to ongoing training, partnerships, and business development, through a passion for education and our community.
"We had a leak in our roof and called a few companies. All went to voicemail, Firon actually answered. They scheduled me for the next Monday (I was calling late on a Thursday). She called back within minutes of hanging up and fit me in the following day. I know that isn't always possible, but was really appreciated. They were very professional, found the problem right away, and are coming next week to fix it. So happy with their service so far."
"Firon did an excellent and timely job replacing our leaking skylight and repairing the roof deck around the skylight for a reasonable price. Further, they were able to arrange to have our solar panels removed and put back on our behalf. The crew was courteous and professional and finished in a timely manner."
"Had water coming down our Siding from the chimney area. Firon answered our call promptly, gave us a reasonable quotation and scheduled the work. Kevin and his crew did an excellent job in fixing the problem and stopping the leak. Excellent, professional and responsive. Highly recommended."
- "We had a leak in our roof and called a few companies. All went to voicemail, Firon actually answered. They scheduled me for the next Monday (I was calling late on a Thursday). She called back within minutes of hanging up and fit me in the following day. I know that isn't always possible, but was really appreciated. They were very professional, found the problem right away, and are coming next week to fix it. So happy with their service so far."
- "Firon did an excellent and timely job replacing our leaking skylight and repairing the roof deck around the skylight for a reasonable price. Further, they were able to arrange to have our solar panels removed and put back on our behalf. The crew was courteous and professional and finished in a timely manner."
- "Had water coming down our Siding from the chimney area. Firon answered our call promptly, gave us a reasonable quotation and scheduled the work. Kevin and his crew did an excellent job in fixing the problem and stopping the leak. Excellent, professional and responsive. Highly recommended."
- "Kevin and Nick came this morning to replace the cap of the chimney and replace the roof of our shed. They worked in a very professional way; their quality of work is excellent. Both were very pleasant to deal with. On top of that they left the place as clean as clean as it was before they showed up ! Two professionals workers !"
- "Firon Roofing installed the roof on our new home. They arrived the day they said they would, the quality of work was fantastic and the two workers who did the job were very pleasant to deal with and did a great job in a timely fashion. There were no additional charges at the end, and they did a good clean up when then were finished. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their service's."
- "The entire process from calling the office first time to estimator visit and actual work was very smooth. Kevin, the onsite technician, was very courteous and thorough. Explained the process very well. Thanks for your help Firon staff."
- "Firon saved us from the many leaks that formed over the years on our new home. Not only did we have Ice Damming, but also a leaky chimney Cap. We had the rest of the roof redone with new vents as well and it turned out perfect. The roofers also installed heating coils for ice damming prevention. Very professional and went above and beyond expectations."
- "I'm very nervous about major house repairs so after hemming and hawing for about 3 years I signed on the line to have Firon replace my roof. And then I delayed some more until the weather and my schedule aligned. It went great, I'm very happy with their work. The patched up my 2 old vents and gave me a new tiered vent. The capped off my old sewer stack vent nicely too. So happy it's done, and no regrets! I didn't get the colour I wanted, but that's ok."
- "I would give no stars if that were possible. This young group of gentlemen are unprofessional and inconsiderate. Boycott boycott boycott The contact is under my husbands name. We had our roof done last week. Had several issues with the crew and will be following up with a complaint through the Better Business Bureau."
- "Very unprofessional and disrespectful workers. We did not hire them but they did two houses close to ours and not a company I would recommend using. Blocked our driveway and tried to refuse to move their truck, blared music at 7:30 am and turned it up when asked to turn it down, over heard them calling a young female the "C" word."
- "Excellent service, Dominick helped every step in getting a new roof."
- "We had some ice and snow removal on our roof in February from the moment I called Amber was so helpful and knowledgable about what needed to be done she put my worries at ease and send out a crew the next day Jeremy and Nick removed the snow and ice off the roof and we’re also very knowledgable and very professional on what they were doing they were excellent I recommend Firon For anybody’s roofing needs I will certainly call them back For any of my roofing Needs I highly recommend this company I am very happy"
- "Had some shingles blown off and they responded on the same day with a repair crew. They did a roof inspection at the same time and saw some additional problem issues which were documented and photographed. I then had them correct the identified issues such as replacing small vents with high capacity roof vents, etc. Their recommendations prevented Water damage due to defective flashing, wrong roof vents and lack of ventilation. Highly recommend! They respond quickly, do excellent work and their crews are extremely professional. Everything is photographed and documented. Their prices are reasonable considering the quality of service."
- "Our 1st time using Firon roofing: they were very accommodating, professional, job was done properly and even with the year delay due to covid they honoured their original quote. Very impressed and definitely will use them again."
- "Woke up to a bathroom leak. Called emergency services. Amber arranged for the two man crew, Dominique and Jeremy, to come out on a Sunday morning. They were here at 8 am to remove snow and ice off my roof. Thank you for your quick response, your recommendations and a job well done. I highly recommend this company."
- "Firon did a great job fixing our roof in a pinch. We had a leaky roof, called them, and they were here the same day to do an inspection. A couple days later they were here to seal it up. Very satisfied with their emergency service."
- "We knew our roof was on its last legs when we moved in, and pushed replacing it as long as we could. When we were worried about it lasting another winter, after every rainfall left granules for the shingles all over our deck, and we called a few companies for a quote including Firon. The others came out, walked around the house, and gave us a general estimate with several contingencies based upon what they might discover when they started working on the roof, with "TBD" beside items. When Domenik from Firon came, he didn't spend 5 minutes walking around the house; we talked briefly, and then he grabbed his ladder and went right up on the roof for half an hour. After he came back down from his inspection and prepared his estimate, we walked me through what he had seen, showed me the actual photos of areas of concern, and walked me through all the different options with samples. Never having done a roof before I was rather clueless and asked plenty of questions - but he was happy to answer them and gave me no pressure. When I raised my concern about the roof lasting the winter, he reassured me that he'd seen worse, and talked me through the differences between the granules coming loose, and the integrity of the roof. He said that he saw no need for an immediate replacement, but if anything happened they would take care of it, before the spring. The thoroughness of Firon's inspection and talking with Domenik was enough for us to sign on for the following spring - with no down payment, which every other company had asked for. Domenik kept in touch leading up to the spring, choosing the shingles a few weeks before the job started, and the team arrived prepared to start. First off they took care to protect our deck, porch, hot tub, and yard before they began, walking us through their COVID protocols and what they would require from us. Hard working. That's what I will say about the roofing team. They put in 3 long days, and I'll say that I never realized just how many different roofing surfaces our house had as I watched them. They took care with the old shingles removal, using their mobile cart to drive around the house for the shingles to be dumped in - instead of dropping them onto the ground or walking them over to the far driveway edge for a bin. It should be an industry standard, and my kids loved to watch it drive around and rise/lower from the roof - and it didn't damage our yard! Every night they would clean up the yard, walking around to remove any stray nails, plastic, etc., and Mike himself came out several times to inspect the work they were doing, and to check if we had any concerns. That level of customer service and care - even after the job had started and finished - proved that the difference I had noticed in Firon wasn't just a sales tactic."
- "Excellent service and great work done by this company .Thanks to Domenik and his crew !"
- "I first heard of this company from a news story that described them fixing a roof for free for a homeowner ripped off by an unscrupulous contractor (you can google it, cool story). I was missing some shingles after a storm so I decided to give them a call to have it fixed. I am very happy with the whole experience. The communication to start the order was easy, and painless, the crew showed up 24 hours after I made the order request (for reference, another company gave me a 10 week waiting period for the same job) and the work was stellar. Thanks!"
- "They arrived before my expected date, was very surprised but happy. They were very polite and professional. I called them because they had done a woman's unfinished roof about Aug. 2/20 that was so bad they had to start over. I had never heard of them before but glad they got the publicity on tv. I hope because of this they get a lot more calls."
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.