This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Excellent company. My roof was replaced and many windows were replaced by Feazel due to hail damage. Gary Ormsby and Bryce Duncan were very attentive as Feazel representatives and worked with my insurance company to ensure process ran smoothly. There were some delays but not the fault of Feazel. The supply chain issues delayed delivery of windows."
"Bryce did a free inspection of our roof and found no damage. His friendliness and honesty gave me a great impression for potentially using them for work in the future!"
"Installers met our every need. Showed up early and left late. They did a fine job. Follow-up was superb. Mike, the general manager, made sure that we were completely satisfied. Would highly recommend."
- "Excellent company. My roof was replaced and many windows were replaced by Feazel due to hail damage. Gary Ormsby and Bryce Duncan were very attentive as Feazel representatives and worked with my insurance company to ensure process ran smoothly. There were some delays but not the fault of Feazel. The supply chain issues delayed delivery of windows."
- "Bryce did a free inspection of our roof and found no damage. His friendliness and honesty gave me a great impression for potentially using them for work in the future!"
- "Installers met our every need. Showed up early and left late. They did a fine job. Follow-up was superb. Mike, the general manager, made sure that we were completely satisfied. Would highly recommend."
- "Feazel was outstanding and I would recommend to all my friends and family for roofing and gutter needs. After severe hail damage we are very impressed with the quality of our new roof and gutters. Bryce Duncan was our sales manager and he was one of the most responsive and easy to work with professionals I have worked with in a long time."
- "They did an excellent job. One day installation and cleaned all debri and cheched all around the perimeter for nails with a magnet. After the job was completed a quality control person came back and rechecked the area."
- "I'm a realtor here in Hamilton county, and Feazel replaced the roof on my home. They did a quick 1 day job, including clean up. Bryce worked with my insurance adjustor and it went very smoothly. Since then, if a client has a roofing issue on an inspection, I give Bryce a call and he has been very responsive in checking out the roof, giving me his professional opinion and a quote if needed. Great service."
- "Feazel was amazing. Bryce and his team were exactly what we were hoping for as a homeowner. We had never had to have our roof replaced and each member of their team was courteous and helpful when it came to our questions. Their roofers were very thoughtful in cleaning our yard from any debris they had. I just had a roof replaced on the house we moved into and it was paid for by someone else. I wish I could have Feazel replace that roof because the difference was immense."
- "Bryce contacted me and asked if he could inspect our roof for hail damage, I agreed. He found damage and helped us make an insurance claim. They then, worked with our claims adjuster to make this work. They arranged with Blue Raven Solar to remove our solar panels, did a great job on the roof replacement, replaced the gutters and downspouts. The process was done very well and we are completely satisfied! I work in the home improvement business so I am not easily satisfied. Great work!"
- "Gary and Bryce came out to inspect my roof. They were very professional every step of the way. I recommend them to anyone and everyone!"
- "Bryce came out and took a look at my roof and was excellent. Advised me that there was no damage but I had windows that possibly had hail damage. From there, Gary came out and looked at my windows and advised that there was no damage. This was an amazing free service and I would recommend to everyone. Mike justus confirmed it all and I will definitely use them in the future"
- "Crew worked tirelessly. Discovered the need to completely replace decking. Project was completed mid-day the second day. Work quality seemed good. Bryce Duncan was very responsive and helpful."
- "Replaced windows which had sustained hail damage to the aluminum window wrapping. Replaced a few others, including some very large arch windows etc. Pella windows good quality. The team of workers were very skilled. Excellent job installing window trim. Everyone was very polite and cleaned up afterwards. Entire process was explained fully in advance so there were no surprises. Would highly recommend this outfit."
- "I contacted Feazel to get an estimate for roof replacement. Bryce Duncan (Sales Manager), arrived on time as promised. Upon inspection he informed me that I was not in need of roof replacement at that time. He showed me a complete photo report of a couple troublesome spots that may cause issues in the future. He told me he thought I had a few years left for my roof. I found them to be very professional and honest. I did not feel like he was pushing for anything that was not necessary. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in need of roof repair, replacement, or inspection."
- "Roof, gutters, and all screens were destroyed by hailstorm. Feazel did a great job of working with me through the claim process, meeting and responding to adjusters and inspectors, etc Once approved, they did great work on a very reasonable timeline. The crew was professional and courteous."
- "A recent roof replacement by Feazel Inc due to Spring Hail damage proved to be an EXCELLENT experience for me. The crew was efficient, speedy, professional, and friendly. The actual roofing job was completed in only 6 hours on my 1600 sq ft home and the almost perfect clean up process was completed in less than another hour. Some of my neighbors who used other Roofing Companies were not so happy. I HIGHLY recommend Feazel and it was a pleasure to work with their sales manager, Bryce Duncan!!! Nancy W. Woods & Greens"
- "We just had a new roof and gutters put on our home by Feazel. From the start with Bryce doing the initial inspection and arranging the work and Mallory following up through the entire process, we were extremely please with the excellent service. The crews that did the work were hard workers cleaned up all the mess and very professional. I highly recommend Feazel for home repair needs. Bill Spatta"
- "They were quick with installation and left nothing behind. Very professional company. Bryce and crew were great throughout the process."
- "Hunter stopped by and saw a bad spot on my roof from the street level. I was skeptical but my hubby invited him to share his thoughts. Within the week they were meeting with our insurance company and were approved for a full re-roof. Mike his supvr and Hunter came out and explained everything that was going to take place. They were both super sweet and very personable. The roof was installed within the month, which doesn't even compare to the wait time of my neighbors. I was really concerned about the amount of nails I would find in my yard after completion. FIVE- that's it! Five nails. they cleaned up so well! I was really impressed with everyone and the company start to finish and I'm a hard sell."
- "Mike Justus and his crew were phenomenal. On time with all appointments and work started and completed when they said it would be. I would certainly recommend to anyone needing roof replacement/installation."
- "We are very pleased with our roof! Bryce was a joy to work with. Very responsive, personable, professional, and always answered his phone. Mallory was a great help with scheduling our installation, and Dillon was very quick to help. The color goes perfect with our siding. We had many colors to choose from and Bryce helped pick the perfect one. The cleanup was the best I have seen from a roofing crew. All in all an amazing experience. I would recommend them to anyone that I know."
- "I was very happy with Feazel Roofing from start to finish. Bryce and Mike were very professional and their follow through was outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing roofing work of any kind."
- "Mike was very prompt and courteous. He was coming to do a roof inspection and even called to inform me that he would need to reschedule due to rain..... that was very thoughtful and appreciated. He was very honest and didn’t try to make unnecessary repair claims."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Indianapolis Roofing
- Rocky Ripple Roofing
- Uptown Roofing
- Crows Nest Roofing
- N Crows Nest Roofing
- North Crows Nest Roofing
- Spring Hills Roofing
- Wynnedale Roofing
- Spdway Roofing
- Spdwy Roofing
- Speedway Roofing
- Beech Grove Roofing
- Drexel Gardens Roofing
- Drexel Gdns Roofing
- Mars Hill Roofing
- Maywood Roofing
- Irvington Roofing
- Warren Park Roofing