Exterior Energy Consultants is a family-owned and operated home improvement company based in Kansas City, MO. Since 1984, we have worked with clients across the greater metro area to improve the aesthetics, energy-efficiency, and value of their homes and properties. We have proudly been members of the Better Business Bureau since 1987, and have won the Angie’s List Service Award for 15 Years. In addition, we have been ranked in the Top 500 of the Qualified Remodeler magazine since 1997.
"Howard went above and beyond to search for the best product for our home and see our project executed correctly. Mike's installation was expert professional level and thorough. We plan to return to complete additional projects in the future!"
"NOT a high pressure sales pitch like the others...just presented a good product at a good price and let it sell itself. The installer was a real old timer pro. Very happy with my new beautiful windows!"
"EEC is an excellent company to work with. This time they replaced the roof on our house. We have used them several times. starting in 2012, to replace roofing and siding on outbuildings, siding on the house, and patio doors."
- "Howard went above and beyond to search for the best product for our home and see our project executed correctly. Mike's installation was expert professional level and thorough. We plan to return to complete additional projects in the future!"
- "NOT a high pressure sales pitch like the others...just presented a good product at a good price and let it sell itself. The installer was a real old timer pro. Very happy with my new beautiful windows!"
- "EEC is an excellent company to work with. This time they replaced the roof on our house. We have used them several times. starting in 2012, to replace roofing and siding on outbuildings, siding on the house, and patio doors."
- "They did a great job! Looks great! Covering the soffits and facia and the deck . The contractors were pleasant and cleaned up the site as the job progressed and after they were finished. So happy I chose EEC to do the job!"
- "Admittedly, I am very hard to please, however, Billie and Exterior Energy Consultants were so accommodating to my requests and further modifications to complete my vision. The crew was very friendly and professional and ensured that my beagles never escaped during their work (which was above and beyond their job description) and we never saw a loose nail or screw leftover…which is so important when you have dogs and kids. Would highly recommend to anyone!"
- "EEC sided my house. They did a great job.Their sales rep, Brent, was excellent. His experience and knowledge were very helpful. He was also kind, responsive, personable and easy to work with. I highly recommend Brent and EEC."
- "Had a small repair job on a garage door metal wrap. Tech was on time and did a great job. He cleaned up after himself and made sure I was happy with the work."
- "Just got the siding job finished. Am very pleased with the work and work ethic of this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do siding. Starting with the salesman, Howard was very clear, about how the process would work, how they would take care of the wood rot problems. The crew, oh the crew was outstanding, speedy, work, work, work. Cleanup every night before they left. Thank you!!!! Howard, the crew lead by Alejandro, Amado, Jose, Gonzalo. I was able to observe, ask questions. And felt like family when they were finished."
- "Sales man was very nice. He gave a quote upfront with no gimmicks or high pressure sales pitch. Windows were exactly as advertised. Alejandro did a great job installing on a very hot day. EEC was always available to answer my questions when I had them. Was originally quoted 4-6 weeks, but didn't get the windows for 13 weeks. I do not blame EEC as they do not manufacture their own windows. I bought 8 double hung windows heartland elite series u-.29 shgc-.20 VT.47 paid around 5600 total. I will be getting a few more windows done next year and will be using EEC. Great local company."
- "The guy who came to my house from EEC did a great job of walking me through the process of getting the roof replaced. He even met with the Insurance adjuster when they came to look at the roof. They quickly got my roof replaced and new gutters installed on the house complete with bigger downspouts. All through the process they let me know what they were doing and what the next step was. Can't recommend them enough!!"
- "EEC replaced my roof, gutters and downspouts as a result of hail storm damage. They worked seamlessly with my insurance company - zero issues. They were friendly, courteous and did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. I will definitely recommend EEC based on my personal experience of quality workmanship. I also plan to replace the windows/doors in my house and will use EEC for that major project as well. I couldn't be happier with their work."
- "EEC won't recognize this email address since my husband, Brad W. made all arrangements but writing reviews is not his strong suit. We are very happy with the look, quality and performance of these gutters! EEC was extremely responsive. We know we made the right choice in gutter installation companies. Bravo!"
- "Got a great quote on windows and siding. Tim has always done my family right on pricing and quality of work. Update: Had EEC replace my original 1978 aluminum builders grade windows, replace my rotted siding and install all new vinyl siding, and replace my 4" orginal gutters with 6" seamless gutters. They did a phenomenal job, crew was very professional, and did it at a great price! Loved they wrapped all my exterior outlets and lights too! Will definitely recommend to everyone!"
- "I've used them twice now with great success and have told others about them. Wonderful business with phenomenal windows. Talk to Howard!"
- "From the front desk staff down to the installation the staff was friendly and always willing to answer any questions. The new siding and gutter installation was perfection 👌 and pleased with the high quality of materials. Highly recommend using this company, their prices were more than fair. 5 stars all the way!!!"
- "EEC did a great job replacing all the windows in our home. I had bids from a number of local companies, and EEC was the most upfront and honest company that gave me a bid. They didn't go through an hour long sales speech telling me how great they were and how every other company's windows are trash. Every other bid I had, was a painful process. Their price was very reasonable and they made the process very smooth. I would recommend them for replacement windows."
- "The technician installed 3 windows in our living room after removing the old ones. Absolutely trouble free and completed in a timely fashion. These guys do nice work."
- "EEC did my vinyl siding. They were thorough and responsive. The crew did a great job and left no mess. The price can't be beat. Highly recommend."
- "Very professional and friendly from start to finish. Howard came out to do our siding estimate and thoroughly explained all options for us. Alex and his crew were prompt and very patient with all our questions. Very happy with the installation and final completed project!"
- "The overall experience was very good. Would/will recommend EEC. Had siding put on several years ago and have been completely satisfied. New windows recently and have also been completely satisfied so far."
- "Our sales rep Howard was great and helped us decide what we needed. When our windows arrived they were installed quickly by a fantastic crew. Top notch service!"
- "EEC installed siding. Fernando and Alejandro were prompt every day and very professional. We’ve had many comments of what an excellent job they did. Tim checked on the progress daily. We had 3 quotes and EEC was the less expensive by far. We would highly recommend EEC!"
- "Kenny is amazing - flat out. I was hesitant on getting solar panels because everyone gives you a pitch line and try to sell you what product they want, not Kenny or his company. He makes everything easy and gives you non-biased recommendations, plus they were the best value. While there were problems throughout the project, he took care of everything and made sure that he made it right when I had issues with the electrical company going back and forth with me on my applications. He's a good man and very honest. I 100% recommend him and will be a long-time customer of his for additional work I need done, which, we're already planning. UPDATE on my second job from EEC: Kenny was amazing again and helped me with getting new gutters and a sliding door bought and installed. The guys were professional and I'm very happy with the work done. He talked me out of a different brand on the sliding door for another one, and I'm really happy with it overall... he's fair and honest, I hope everyone really considers his company for any work they need done."
- "EEC has installed my siding, gutter covers, and most recently new windows. They do great work, always professional. They do a great job and always clean up is complete. I will use their services again as needed. I have talked over every job with Tim, he is very helpful in making choices that are best suited to my needs and budget. Thanks Tim, thank you EEC. Window installation was done by Mike. He did a great job, very helpful taking my blinds down and even put them back up after windows were installed."
- "The experience from beginning to end was excellent. I contacted several other companies. A very popular company quoted over $30,000 for my front windows alone. The next was a no show and the last sent a very rude rep that also quoted an outrageous price. With EEG, to start everyone was masked and/or observed social distance. The appointment was scheduled promptly, the rep was very knowledgeable and HONEST. The installation crew was punctual, clean, and just the most pleasant guys. Even the office staff was professional and pleasant. I can't say enough. I have more windows to replace and wanted to start with one as a trial. I will be calling EEG to replace the rest!"
- "Everyone at EEC was amazing. This was the first time I had done vinyl siding and gutters, and their salesman Howard gave me full confidence by answering all my questions. He exceeded my expectations keeping in touch every step of the way, before, during, and after install to make sure everything was done to my liking. The install crews were easy to work with, spoke good English, were on time, and answered my questions as they worked. I will be using EEC again!"
- "Kenny Craig was incredibly helpful & a total pro. He helped our mutual customer greatly & I cannot thank him enough for his extra effort on behalf of a senior in a jam. Bless you my brother for being that guy! If you're looking for a totally professional experience, call Exterior Energy Consultants & be sure to ask for my pal Kenny Craig. You won't be sorry. Thanks again, Corky Williams w/Bob Hamilton companies."
- "CJ was professional, explained what I needed, the process that would take place, and gave me a fair bid. After the installation, he made sure the job was done right. Great follow through. Mike installed the windows. Great job. Love my new windows. Now I want more."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Oakview Roofing
- Village Of Oakview Roofing
- Gladstone Roofing
- Nkc Roofing
- Claycomo Roofing
- Riverside Roofing
- Northmoor Roofing
- Houston Lake Roofing
- Lake Waukomis Roofing
- Platte Woods Roofing
- Avondale Roofing
- Kansas City North Roofing
- Kans Cty Roofing
- Kans Cy Roofing
- Kansas Cty Roofing
- Kansas Cy Roofing
- N Kansas City Roofing
- N Kc Roofing