"Epic is a local specialist in functional home renovations and energy efficient updates with roofing and solar being our most common projects. We have access to a suite of financing options and government programs to ensure any upgrade is within reach for any customer. Altogether we make homes look great and perform even better so our customers get the biggest bang for their home improvement buck."
"Wasn’t what we thought"
"Chris and Adrianna were very professional and knowledgeable when they walked me through my solar quote and were great at explaining the benefits that come with it. I would highly recommend."
"Chris was soo awesome to work with!! We appreciate his positive demeanor and can do attitude. It made the process easy and exciting. Thank you, Chris!!"
"So far so good they are putting up solar, and a new roof. Schaefer has been great to work with."
- "Chris and Adrianna were very professional and knowledgeable when they walked me through my solar quote and were great at explaining the benefits that come with it. I would highly recommend."
- "Chris was soo awesome to work with!! We appreciate his positive demeanor and can do attitude. It made the process easy and exciting. Thank you, Chris!!"
- "So far so good they are putting up solar, and a new roof. Schaefer has been great to work with."
- "Erik was professional and took his time listening to me and husbands needs when it came to our solar options. Never once was he pushy and we felt informed and 100% comfortable with all of the information he gave us. I highly recommend talking with Erik concerning any and all of your solar needs."
- "Top tier service and support! They provide easy access to options you'd never have known about. It's so nice to be able to do multiple projects, small or large, all through one provider. My project has just begun but I'm so looking forward to my new roof, solar, and energy efficient air systems!"
- "Shaefer was extremely helpful in handling the order for our new solar panels and roof. He knew the products in and out and could handle every question we had with comprehensive information and suggestions. I would recommend your company to anyone who asks because of his expertise."
- "I just wanted to recognize Epic Energy for their contribution in educating people on their social media accounts. They post eco-friendly tips that are honestly very helpful."
- "Everyone that I've interacted with at Epic have been great!"
- "Misleading mailer, extraordinarily high quote for a 1500 sq ft home to replace 20 year old roof: $17,000! Unconscionable!"
- "Never got back to me about items I discussed with a representative."
- "Just got a mailer from them making it seem like an official notice. Then they go on about how how lucky i might be to qualify for pace financing to upgrade my home. Pretty sure anyone with equity in their home can get that or similar. I don't appreciate misleading mailers. Be upfront about what you are selling."
- "Jeri, Jo Jo and the staff were great to deal with and the program seems good but the overall experience I am not happy with. Had windows replaced, AC system replaced and roof done. I was only happy with the window installation, those guys were in and out with no issues. AC system seemed over priced (installers were good) compared to other quotes I received and the roof work...I didn't enjoy the water inside my home due to open exposure from no covers when it rained (not the only house that day) along with the damage to concrete walkway from lift. Very disappointed in the solution...just repaint the water stains on ceiling. The painter seems like a great guy though, I may hire him for more work. Apparently water soaked drywall and insulation is no big deal. I intend on trying to hire a separate contractor to survey the damage, I dont want these guys back. This is April...and my first payment installment is in November! Nice, let's make a payment AND do repairs!"
- "My experience of working with McKay Kray was with a person that was very knowledgeable and very experienced in his job. He took the time to explained step by step about the PACE program and the benefits of applying for a loan through my mortgage company without me having to put out any funds to improve my home. He was always available to take my calls and the project went smoothly. Its been almost three months since I last spoke to McKay but questions came up in my mind and he was available to answer them and set my mind at ease. Sincerely, Elizabeth and Manuel Cantu...3412 Jordan St. Selma, CA"
- "My husband and I are so delighted with the work Epic Energy has performed on our home! McKay was very knowledgeable and understanding to our needs and made sure everything got done as we wanted it! The workers who came were respectful and did a wonderful job! I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who is looking to upgrade any part of their home! They are down right fabulous! Thank you to everyone at EPIC!"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Roseville Roofing
- Antelope Roofing
- Rocklin Roofing
- Sunset Whitney Ranch Roofing
- Citrus Heights Roofing
- Citrus Hts Roofing
- N Highlands Roofing
- North Highlands Roofing
- Elverta Roofing
- Granite Bay Roofing
- Lincoln Roofing
- Rio Linda Roofing
- Mcclellan Roofing
- Orangevale Roofing
- Ovale Roofing
- Fair Oaks Roofing
- Loomis Roofing
- Pleasant Grove Roofing