This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"DTI Construction is very professional and dependable. Attention to detail and quality work is something TJ values and always provides. Highly recommend! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"This place did an amazing job with the painting and remodeling of my kitchen! They are very professional, cooperative, and friendly. They also made sure we saw eye to eye with the planning before anything was done! Thank you for the wonderful job! Keep up the good work!"
"Great craftsmanship 10 stars across the board never have to 2nd guess the work. No matter how big the job is or how small the finish product will have you happy and bring great complements from guest…"
- "DTI Construction is very professional and dependable. Attention to detail and quality work is something TJ values and always provides. Highly recommend! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
- "This place did an amazing job with the painting and remodeling of my kitchen! They are very professional, cooperative, and friendly. They also made sure we saw eye to eye with the planning before anything was done! Thank you for the wonderful job! Keep up the good work!"
- "Great craftsmanship 10 stars across the board never have to 2nd guess the work. No matter how big the job is or how small the finish product will have you happy and bring great complements from guest…"
- "This company was beyond fair, hard working and professional. I will definitely use them again"
- "Worst service ever. Don’t make your mistake by going to him. Safe yourself money $"
- "TJ is awesome to work with. Recommend recommend to anybody."
- "I know TJ personally and know that he will work all night if he has too in order to get something done because I've seen him do it. He's very upfront and professional. Likewise, I've seen him do over 20 projects with exceptional quality work. Therefore, the 5 star review is based of of the numerous before/after photos I've seen."
- "Tj at DTI did an amazing job on my kitchen. Gave me a super fast and reasonable quote and got to work in no time. Definitely calling him when i need my bathroom remodeled. I would recommend DTI to all my friends and family and anyone needing work done"
- "*****Do not recommend***** DO NOT make the mistake that we did and hire this guy. He is not a professional and does not have a team of workers. He has a young man helping him who has no knowledge of remodeling a home. It is just TJ scrambling around trying to get work done, and he does not know what he is doing either. He was hired to do my floors and paint the entire house for a very expensive cost. He wanted us out of the house on a Tuesday so he could get started, but he didn't arrive until Friday to begin. In total he worked 2 days out of 8 days me and my family were staying in a hotel. He began painting the walls without any repairs to the drywall and stated he would go back and do that after it is painted. Why?? Also, he is very unprofessional, he broke a large limb on my tree with his trailer, didn't tell me and left it in my neighbors yard. He always has an excuse as to why he will not be there or just lie and say he will be there but not show up. We decided to go with someone else to finish the project and he is now saying we owe him 6 grand after paying him 7500$ We had a contract for the work but had no idea the experience would be so bad. All he did was remove old carpet and tile. The last day i had to deal with this mess, he dropped off his employee at my house with a small paintbrush and told him to paint. I really don't understand how this guy has a business. His own employee stated he has 5 lawsuits against him right now! I wish i would have googled him before. We used him because we know him and considered him a friend. Boy were we wrong! Don't make my same mistake. The pictures are not of the finished project but he should have never painted over the holes and blemishes without repairing them in my opinion. Also, the tile demo wasn't completed around the toilets and he asked if we wanted to replace them or try to save them. Our new team of professional contractors stated the walls should be the last thing to do since removing the grout from the foundation will cause alot of dust that will ruin the new job. There are just so many issues. Save yourself!"
- "Having your home remodeled can be scary, but working with DTI Construction they were fair and on time. I’m so impressed with their work. I would highly recommend going with them."
- "I contacted Mr. Murphy for a roof,gutter, moderate chimney repair and window replacement after a hailstorm. During the consultation Mr. Murphy was very thorough and clear with explaining and pricing. After accepting the offer materials for repairs were delivered about 10 days later. Mr. Murphy and his team began work as scheduled and finished within a timely manner. I asked Mr. Murphy not to disclose photos of my home out of my comfortable and he was understanding and was not a issue. I was honestly surprised at the professionalism and conduct this company provided and I will definitely be recommending and using DTI CONSTRUCTION for any future projects."