DLV Roofing Systems, Inc., is the premier roofing company for Asheville, NC, and its surrounding areas. Our President, Pete De La Vega, a third-generation roofer, established DLV Roofing Systems, Inc. in 1999. We are a fully licensed and insured general contractor happily serving both residential and commercial customers out of our Fletcher, NC, and Charleston, SC, offices. We use only top-rated, premium, quality products while offering competitive prices and a guarantee on all of the work. Our courteous, professional staff provides superior, dependable service with attention to detail that sets us apart from industry affiliates.
"Excellent work, excellent communication, surprisingly proactive and convenient scheduling (work was able to be done earlier than expected!). Very satisfied and will happily recommend."
"We purchased our home here two years ago. The roof was done around 5-7 years ago. The ridge vent was done totally wrong, totally! We called three to four roofing companies and DLV was the most professional and on time with everything they did. The DLV roofers were awesome! Very polite and quiet. No loud music or broken down trucks. They came, did the job, cleaned up and left. We are very pleased with their work and professionalism."
"Over the decades, my house had suffered through two incompetent roofing companies attempting, and failing miserably. to repair rain-rotted wood and several leaks. Several reputable sources recommended DLV. At every turn, from my initial phone call to the final clean up, DLV staff were the total professionals. Every appointment was kept and on time. Every phone call and text were returned quickly. The work performed was flawless, despite numerous unique challenges of the project. Not only did DLV honor the letter of the contract, but went beyond that and did what it took to provide the best possible customer experience. Was DLV the cheapest? No Is DLV the best? Absolutely!"
- "Excellent work, excellent communication, surprisingly proactive and convenient scheduling (work was able to be done earlier than expected!). Very satisfied and will happily recommend."
- "We purchased our home here two years ago. The roof was done around 5-7 years ago. The ridge vent was done totally wrong, totally! We called three to four roofing companies and DLV was the most professional and on time with everything they did. The DLV roofers were awesome! Very polite and quiet. No loud music or broken down trucks. They came, did the job, cleaned up and left. We are very pleased with their work and professionalism."
- "Over the decades, my house had suffered through two incompetent roofing companies attempting, and failing miserably. to repair rain-rotted wood and several leaks. Several reputable sources recommended DLV. At every turn, from my initial phone call to the final clean up, DLV staff were the total professionals. Every appointment was kept and on time. Every phone call and text were returned quickly. The work performed was flawless, despite numerous unique challenges of the project. Not only did DLV honor the letter of the contract, but went beyond that and did what it took to provide the best possible customer experience. Was DLV the cheapest? No Is DLV the best? Absolutely!"
- "I had not used them before, but they came to my aid to help with a leak in my roof -- immediately, on the day I called and fixed it. I am so grateful that they responded so quickly and efficiently. They came at the time they said and took care of the problem. Dasha"
- "Amazing work!!! Would definitely use DLV Roofing again. They put a roof on our house 20 plus years ago and we were so pleased, which is why they were the only company we called to replace our roof this time! We had a lot of projects to be completed and the exceeded our expectations on every level! They replaced our roof, installed vinyl siding, added a gable roof over our front porch, and remodeled our back porch including new screen and cabling. We absolutely love our house it looks brand new and zero maintenance now. The crew was professional, courteous, and prompt. We most definitely recommend this company for any similar work that needs to be done to their home."
- "The crew that came out to install our new roof from DLV Roofing Systems Inc was always on time, worked quickly but with good quality work. Finished the whole job in two days, clean up and all. Very professional, I was impressed that they even put wooden boards under the dumpster to make sure it did not indent my asphalt. I will definitely refer this company for any of the work they do."
- "I hired DLV Roofing to re-do and finish a job that another company messed up. Right from the start they were great to work with. They came out quickly to do an estimate and were responsive when I called them with questions. They were so busy they couldn't get me on the schedule for a couple weeks, but just a couple days after I hired them they called because they had an opening. They came out the next day and got the job done and it looks great! I would use this company again. Thanks guys for your good work and professionalism!!"
- "These folks are very responsive, polite, on-time, clean up after themselves and a pleasure to work with. The only reason I didn't check good quality was because I didn't go on the roof to check it but since they did a great job putting a roof on our screened porch last year I'm sure all is good. Looks good from the ground. We're happy and will use DLV for a new roof when it is needed."
- "They weren't interested in my project, never followed up or called back when they said they would."
- "It has been a month since we had our new roof installed. The team they sent out worked efficiently, effectively and professionally. Our roof looks so good and has been put to the test with recent heavy rain and winds. I feel so much better to have such a quality roof above my family’s head."
- "Thank you to such a professional team. We have now had three separate projects with DLV ROOFING. They arrived early worked hard in freezing weather, and cleaned everything up when finished. I couldn't believe how fast it all got done. What a pleasure to have such professionalism at the core of a company. We are over the moon happy with our new roof and porch. I can't say enough great things about DLV Roofing. Thanks again!!"
- "Professional crew who went to work immediately. They answered all of my questions with satisfaction."
- "We had a few items to repair on our home and DLV was a pleasure to work with for our roof repair needs. They made an extraordinary effort to schedule an appointment quickly and the roofing team was professional, courteous, and they took time to ensure they knew exactly what was needed. I highly recommend DLV Roofing!"
- "Wayne would not return calls as promised. Had to call back few times to get an answer. At the end of the day all that babysitting just for poor work quality. Will NOT use this company again."
- "Excellent service. On time worked hard around the weather to complete the roof. Clean up was excellent with a great quality roof. Will recommend to all my friends and family for roofing needs"
- "I had a leak at one of the bathroom pipe vents due to the rubber boot disintegrating. I called on Tuesday. They called on Wednesday and asked if it were a good time since they had completed a job early. Originally they asked if it were an emergency and I said no since I had the area covered with a tarp. They arrived when they said they would. The took photos not only of the area I had identified but of another area as well. They asked if I wanted an estimate or if the estimate was acceptable to go ahead and repair. They gave me a fair price and had the job completed in short time. The provided photos of the completed repairs. Very professional."
- "If you are looking for a professional, customer service oriented roofing company with high integrity and technical competency, look no further! I chose to replace my 27 year old roof versus taking the chance of a roof leak in January. In asking around, I found DLV Roofing Systems had re-roofed my next door neighbors' home and the home next door to them with very positive results. Project Manager, James, examined my roof with no pressure. It was entirely my decision to have it done, so we set a date contingent on weather conditions. Given the forecast just prior to the July Fourth weekend, James assigned a double staffed crew and did the job in one, long day versus two. I was extremely satisfied with the final project, but due to the height of the back side of my house, a few window screens were damaged and some black residue was evident on the siding due to a few old shingles hitting my house on their 40 foot path to the ground. No problem! Spencer from the office came over and had the screens replaced on the second day. Thought I was okay with the black marks I was unable to remove myself, some days later I got a call from Tara from the office saying DLV would pressure wash my house for free. I'm still in awe of the extraordinary customer service provided by DLV. Being a senior citizen, I won't be around 27 years from now to use their services on my next re-roof, but I bet DLV will still be here given such a solid track record of being a quality, customer service oriented business!"
- "Look no further. This is the company and crew you want to hire. Period. These guys are awesome in every way. The office staff is friendly, professional, and responsive. The project manager arrived on time, and was able to diagnose a bit of a difficult leak problem with expertise and ideas that I had not received from several other companies that had already unsuccessfully tried to fix it. It wasn't a sexy job. It was a difficult job involving siding, roofing, and tearing off two layers of a 49 year old chimney. Nasty work. It probably wasn't the most profitable job for them. But they didn't flinch. The estimate was reasonable. The crew arrived on time and we had a talk with the project manager before work began. I appreciated being involved, and them taking my suggestions and considerations in mind. The crew worked their tails off until 8pm. Everything was cleaned up perfectly. They arrived the next day, and finished up. The project manager returned, making sure I was satisfied with the work. That extra effort to follow up in person is one of the many things that stands out about this company and the superior way in which they conduct business. The job looks great, and you can tell that the crew takes pride in their work. The entire operation is trustworthy, efficient, hard working, professional and knowledgeable. I was really impressed with my entire experience."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Horse Shoe Roofing
- Mills River Roofing
- Naples Roofing
- Etowah Roofing
- Mountain Home Roofing
- Arden Roofing
- Oak Park Roofing
- Royal Pines Roofing
- West Haven Roofing
- Carolina Hills Roofing
- Fletcher Roofing
- Skyland Roofing
- Laurel Park Roofing
- Hendersonville Roofing
- Hendersonvlle Roofing
- Pisgah Forest Roofing
- Penrose Roofing
- Biltmore Forest Roofing