This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"After we identified a roof leak on our home, we reached out to our friends and neighbors for recommendations for a good roofing company. We received a recommendation for Dils Roofing. We immediately contacted them and got an appointment scheduled for an estimate. Ryan Dils came out, on time, and gave us an estimate. We paid a deposit and the rest is history. From beginning to end they did a great job. If you ever need any roofing work done, we highly recommend them."
"Our old commercial building ,circa 1952, had been re roofed before but was in need of attention due to leaks in three areas. Most roofing companies would likely have declined to repair it due to its age. Hayden, from Dils Roofing, was very flexible and willing to listen to why we only needed a repair. The work was done on the scheduled dates and performed professionally. There was no interference with my business during the repair process. No debris was left behind. My inspection of the roof afterward, revealed the repair had been done exactly as stated in the contract. We were rained on the following weekend and now there is no more rainwater in my coffee pot! Thank you, Hayden, and Dils Roofing Dan"
"Great service and prices. Hayden is very professional and ensures a quality job."
- "After we identified a roof leak on our home, we reached out to our friends and neighbors for recommendations for a good roofing company. We received a recommendation for Dils Roofing. We immediately contacted them and got an appointment scheduled for an estimate. Ryan Dils came out, on time, and gave us an estimate. We paid a deposit and the rest is history. From beginning to end they did a great job. If you ever need any roofing work done, we highly recommend them."
- "Our old commercial building ,circa 1952, had been re roofed before but was in need of attention due to leaks in three areas. Most roofing companies would likely have declined to repair it due to its age. Hayden, from Dils Roofing, was very flexible and willing to listen to why we only needed a repair. The work was done on the scheduled dates and performed professionally. There was no interference with my business during the repair process. No debris was left behind. My inspection of the roof afterward, revealed the repair had been done exactly as stated in the contract. We were rained on the following weekend and now there is no more rainwater in my coffee pot! Thank you, Hayden, and Dils Roofing Dan"
- "Great service and prices. Hayden is very professional and ensures a quality job."
- "Just got a new roof from Dils Roofing! The workers were at my house bright and early each day and efficiently and professionally completed the roofing. They cleaned up around the house at the end of each day and courteously responded to our questions and inquiries. I loved the little magnetic box they used to pickup nails and screws that were on our driveway at the end of each day. I would definitely recommend Dils Roofing to anyone needing a new roof!!!!"
- "We highly recommend DILS roofing. We obtained proposals from 5 other prominent roofing companies to have our existing lightweight concrete tile removed and replaced with fiberglass shingles, we also had some flat areas reroofed with PVC roll roofing. DILS was very responsive, met all of our project requirements, was in line with other proposals we received, and were easy to work with from start to finish. Change orders for additional repairs were IAW the terms of the contract, and processed in a timely manner. DILS also worked well with our solar installer so the solar installation was seamless. We had a few minor follow-up issues with the skylight installation, but I simply placed a call to DILS, and they were on it and corrected the issue within a day. Everybody we interacted with at DILs were very helpful and friendly. We are very pleased with our new roof and would highly recommend to family and friends."
- "The overall experience was just what you'd want from a roofing company. I now have first hand experience that Dils is the real deal. They know what they are doing and do what they say they will do. I am very happy with their work and overall experience. All their personnel were polite, capable, and professional. I'll use them on my next roofing project."
- "Our company had the opportunity of working with this vendor for a 300K roofing project in the San Diego area and the Office Manager, Christina Alvararez, was such a joy to work with! Such a knowledgeable, extremely diligent, A++ customer service and project management professional! Amazing personnel like her makes you remember and want to use a vendor repeatedly! Thank you, Christina and DILS!"
- "As President of my prior HOA, we had Dils do Spanish (S type) tile re-lay on four Spanish buildings. They did an excellent job. Before my tenure, they did PVC flat roof replacements on the same four buildings - all went well then too. Most recently, they completed a very complicated cement (flat) tile re-lay on my personal residence. They installed all new double 40lb modified underlayment, new flashings, some new tile, added additional attic venting (previously installed a huge commercial skylight), removed and reinstalled skylight, new drip edges, etc - all in all - a 5 week project and they had 4 men working every day. It couldn't have been done any quicker. Professionally,, I managed $2 billion in real estate ,throughout the Country, and dealt with many trades on $1+ million jobs. After working with Dils for the first time, I knew they were the only roofer I wanted to use. I didn't even want another bid for my residence. Why not? Well, it no different than finding a good mechanic for your car. Once you find that great mechanic, there's no need to go anywhere else. There's a relationship based on trust and confidence. They'll do the right job and the right price. Additionally, I like to say most people don't know what they are not getting. Contractors can cut corners or do inferior work and you may never know. I have a lot of construction experience and whenever I asked a question about the installation, they always were happy to answer it and their answers/methods were exactly how I hoped they'd answer - doing things correctly. They were doing "the right thing," in every aspect of the job from the materials to the technical aspects of the installation. Every job can have a hiccup, callback or punch list item, but their customer service during and after the job was exceptional. Whenever I had a request, it was cheerfully, expeditiously and professionally handled. You won't have to "run the job" or worry about whether they will show up or not. They have many layers of supervision and quality control personnel that you have access to ensure the success of your job. There were change orders, because of items that could only be discovered once the job was underway, but the pricing was pre-determined and the work was needed. You should budget approximately 10% of any job for possible change orders. They photo documented everything during the job (needed work and completed work). There is absolutely nothing more I could have hoped for or asked for from Dils - and I am very meticulous. If you want a good experience and peace of mind consider Dils. They absolutely won't be the cheapest price, but I'm not looking for that type of contractor). In the long run/big picture, they are worth every penny."
- "Dil's Roofing was super professional and I trusted them completely. Roof looks great and has withstood the latest rain storm."
- "Hayden was amazing to work with from the initial inspection to scheduling to follow-up. Honestly, this is the first company in a long time that called me after the work was done and before the bill arrived to see how the job went and to ask if I had any questions or concerns. Dils was also 15% cheaper than the other two companies that bid the same repair job. Workers showed up on time on the day of the service and completed their work in a timely manner. Best of all, they cleaned up after themselves. I definitely enjoyed my experience with Dils Roofing."
- "Excellent service. I was called the day before installation. Workman arrived as promised. And installation was quick and efficient. Everything looks good. Very pleased. Thank you."
- "My parents met in San Diego in 1990 and the only thing still in tact from their marriage is the roofing on their first house, thanks to Dils Roofing!! They are so thorough and I was surprised by how quickly and effective their work was in getting all the leaks and broken shingling taken care of. Ryan is very nice and such a pleasure to work with. Honestly, I wish I would need to work with them again soon but I think this roof will be good for another 30 years."
- "Very professional. Not only did the repair my Dad's roof in Solana Beach they were able to stoop my unusual roof from a chronic leak problem do to the sharp angle of the design. The very best most professional roofers"
- "33 Years ago Dils Roofing installed my roof when I had the home built. So when time for a redoing the roof, we hired Dils Roofing again. They were outstanding. Impressed on how they worked on the repair needed and the roof itself. I took pictures daily and posted on our home web site and neighbors commented on how great it looked. They even did extra per wife's request on trim color. We were very happy with them and they are the best."
- "I had a great experience with Dils Roofing! Ryan from Dils came out to my house quickly to inspect my roof and took pictures to help explain the problem to me very clearly. He was patient and answered all of my questions and his bid was slightly better than the other 2 roofing companies I received an estimate from. It can be stressful when you are having work done on your roof, but I really appreciated Ryan and his team being so responsive and making me feel very comfortable during the whole process that I had nothing to worry about. They did an excellent job and sent me pictures of the work they did before and afterwards. They also cleaned up everything before the left. This is a great company, very organized and professional. They have been in business for over 35 years and I can definitely understand why with their excellent quality of work, customer service, and overall how they conduct their business. I would highly recommend Dils Roofing to anyone."
- "This is a great company! They installed a PVC Class A system on my flat roof and I have not had anymore problems. The quality of work is excellent, and the workers are very conscientious. They clearly strive to do a great job."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Vista Roofing
- San Marcos Roofing
- Carlsbad Roofing
- La Costa Roofing
- Rancho La Costa Roofing
- Lake San Marcos Roofing
- Elfin Forest Roofing
- San Luis Rey Roofing
- Escondido Roofing
- Hidden Meadows Roofing
- Leucadia Roofing
- Olivenhain Roofing
- Bonsall Roofing
- Encinitas Roofing
- Oceanside Roofing
- Cardiff Roofing
- Cardiff By The Sea Roofing
- Rancho Santa Fe Roofing