Starting as a small, four man operation in 1920, DAYUS Roofing has grown to be the largest residential roofing company in Windsor. Throughout the years, our success has been achieved by following three basic principles; quality workmanship, quality materials and competitive pricing.
"I'm giving them a 5 star review, because of the assistance their receptionist gave me. She explained what needed to be done to repair my roof and approximate cost. They were too busy to do the work themselves."
"Was a pleasure to deal with Frank and his team. Received honest advice around the timing of roof replacement and guidance on the product that would suit our needs. Would highly recommend!"
"Heard dripping through an inside bathroom wall and contacted Dayus. (Roof is now10 years old) Even though it was Friday morning they were able to come out before the end of the day and inspect and caulk a suspect vent pipe. Great Customer Support and follow up!!! What a relief as more rain came that night!"
- "I'm giving them a 5 star review, because of the assistance their receptionist gave me. She explained what needed to be done to repair my roof and approximate cost. They were too busy to do the work themselves."
- "Was a pleasure to deal with Frank and his team. Received honest advice around the timing of roof replacement and guidance on the product that would suit our needs. Would highly recommend!"
- "Heard dripping through an inside bathroom wall and contacted Dayus. (Roof is now10 years old) Even though it was Friday morning they were able to come out before the end of the day and inspect and caulk a suspect vent pipe. Great Customer Support and follow up!!! What a relief as more rain came that night!"
- "I used Dayus Roofing about 5 years ago and had a terrific experience. The clean up after the job was amazing as they took utmost care in cleaning our property up. This past spring my mother used them for her flat roof which she had a hard time even getting another company to come look at for a quote! She was most impressed by how they kept her updated on some issues that arose as they worked and explained everything very clearly and plainly to her. The employees worked long hours to get the job done and, again, the cleanup was as if no one had been there. This company has been in business for over 100 years and it is no wonder why. Great work by a great company!"
- "If I could give 3.5* I would because they're probably better than 3, but not on my job. On my job they were a 3. They're a solid company, professional, hard working, knowledgeable and did a good job on my roof portion, BUT... 1.) They broke a window and didn't tell me. It would have made a big difference had they just told me, but no I found out after on my own and that bothered me. I contacted them and they offered me $200, which I took (because it's something / better than nothing), but when I got quotes for the window (just the glass to be replaced) the lowest I got was $470+ tax. Also, I have a door that leads out onto a flat roof. They were supposed to fix the area around the door, but first told me I need to buy a new door because it needed to be a different size for what they were going to do. In the interim they took off part of the frame to the door and nailed it shut. I got on this right away, but it took a while to get the door (they provided me the supplier) and once I got it I could not get the rep I dealt with to return my calls, emails or texts. It's been over a year now and that door is still nailed shut so I cannot go outside that way (unless I climb up and un-nail it) + the frame is still off laying on the roof. I'll have to find someone else obviously. So that's not cool, especially since they were adamant they'd be back to fix it when ready. If I were picky I'd talk about a few other things too, but very minor and not worth the mention. The 3 main takeaways are: 1.) solid company and good on the roof job (which is most important); 2.) did make some mistakes; 3.) did not take responsibility for their mistakes."
- "Handled the installation of my microGuard gutter guards. Very competent, professional sales and installation. Great product! Great price! Special thanks to James for going above and beyond!"
- "I had called Dayus for a quote back in the fall, I received immediate attention from Bill Soulliere and he came out for a thorough inspection and estimate. We opted to have the work done in the spring and I have to say they were professional, thorough and our grounds were impeccable afterwards. I would highly recommend this company for their service and value of product. Work was completed in 2 days as estimated with no hidden costs at the end of the project."
- "A very professional company from the initial phone call to the completion of the job. The workmanship is outstanding and the finished product is top notch. The oversized gutters and downspouts really complemented the new roof and helped take the water away more efficiently."
- "Extremely professional and efficient. Bill made the process extremely easy by presenting options in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend their services and would use them again in a heartbeat."
- "We had several companies quote the new roof but Dayus quickly stood out as the most professional. Frank was excellent in following up and answered all of our questions promptly.. Very happy we chose Dayus as well as the quality of the work they completed. JP and his crew did a great job and spent a lot of effort to ensure they cleaned up after themselves daily. We receive lots of compliments on our new rubber roof and would definitely recommend Dayus to anyone looking."
- "We were completely satisfied with Dayus Roofing Inc. They were professional, great workmanship and great communication. I will not hesitate to include Dayus in future projects. Greg White (President/CEO) - LWA Consulting Inc."
- "Our experiences with Dayus Roofing have been positive and have met our expectations. The RainPro system which was installed on our home has greatly improved the removal of rain water . The installation team demonstrated expertise and a professional approach which we also experienced with both Bill and James. Ken Ouellette"
- "We contacted Dayus Roofing in summer 2019. They responded to me in email the following day, and on the third day they called to make sure I received their email. I was very glad that they called because the email went into my junk mailbox and I wouldn’t have known they wrote me back. Within a few days, they sent their staff to give us a quote. He was very professional and was able to answer all my questions. Most importantly, when I asked about the condition of our roof, he was very honest to tell us that our roof was old but it didn’t require urgent attention. I was very happy to find an honest company and would recommend them to friends and family!"
- "Frank came out on Canada Day to quote my roofing project. He was very professional and walked me through the details of his proposal. After selecting Dayus, they assigned a project lead that kept a timeline and scheduled the job. One the scheduled day, the crew came out on time and completed the job quickly. There were a couple of small items that I highlighted, which were addressed immediately. The Company was very professional. I would recommend Dayus to anyone seeking a quality job."
- "Extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Dayus roofing was very patient with all my questions and concerns and help me to make great decisions! Always took time to speak to me personally. Thank you for your great customer support"
Awards & Certifications
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Windsor Roofing
- Maidstone Roofing
- Tecumseh Roofing
- Oldcastle Roofing
- Lasalle Roofing
- Mcgregor Roofing
- Essex Roofing
- Grosse Pointe Roofing
- Grosse Pointe Park Roofing
- River Rouge Roofing
- Grosse Pointe Farms Roofing
- Grosse Pointe Shores Roofing
- Grosse Pointe Woods Roofing
- Ecorse Roofing
- Hamtramck Roofing
- Detroit Roofing
- Delray Roofing
- Emeryville Roofing