This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Kory Bounds was an absolute rock star. When it came to hiring a roofing contractor I really didn’t want to be sold the product. Kory kept it straight to the point and possessed accurate models to best represent the product. Not only were the roofing results amazing; the communication and professionalism was best exemplified by Kory’s accessibility at any given moment. Thank you to Kory and the team for the amazing work they accomplished."
"Anthony responded to my request for a quote on windows in our 40 year old single wide mobile home. We are really pleased with the improvement on noise reduction and drafts. All of our windows would rattle from the winds and things of that nature. The clarity of the windows are great as well. Our old windows would fall off the track a lot so not having to deal with that is amazing. I am pleased with the work and glad I did it."
"Kory Bounds at DaBella did an amazing job, he made us feel comfortable with pulling the trigger and getting our roof done witch was long over due. He took the time to explain the process and what to expect. The roof was done quickly and came out amazing. Supper happy I went with DaBella would definitely recommend them and use them again."
- "Kory Bounds was an absolute rock star. When it came to hiring a roofing contractor I really didn’t want to be sold the product. Kory kept it straight to the point and possessed accurate models to best represent the product. Not only were the roofing results amazing; the communication and professionalism was best exemplified by Kory’s accessibility at any given moment. Thank you to Kory and the team for the amazing work they accomplished."
- "Anthony responded to my request for a quote on windows in our 40 year old single wide mobile home. We are really pleased with the improvement on noise reduction and drafts. All of our windows would rattle from the winds and things of that nature. The clarity of the windows are great as well. Our old windows would fall off the track a lot so not having to deal with that is amazing. I am pleased with the work and glad I did it."
- "Kory Bounds at DaBella did an amazing job, he made us feel comfortable with pulling the trigger and getting our roof done witch was long over due. He took the time to explain the process and what to expect. The roof was done quickly and came out amazing. Supper happy I went with DaBella would definitely recommend them and use them again."
- "During the last rain fall we had a leaking roof. I Was looking around and finally found DaBella. Jordan and Ethan came out and gave us an estimate. We are now under contract and excited to get a new roof soon! They were both very knowledgeable and helpful while getting us a good deal on our new roof. I would definitely recommend DaBella"
- "Kory Bounds made the installation of our new gutters quick and easy. He will come out to house and get all the paperwork done and coordinate the installation. The installation was done promptly and with the highest quality materials. I will definitely be using Dabella for more services in the future. Thank you Kory for all your help."
- "We are in the process of installing siding on our home. At this point we are at the point of being shown all of our options. Our Dabella representative, Scott Kelly was so very helpful in explaining all of our options. He was very thorough and knowledgeable, as well as a very nice person. This project will not be cheap, but he was very up front with the cost and explaining all of our options. His attention to detail and explanation of the process has helped make our decision that much easier. My wife and I would definitely recommend doing business with Dabella and Scott Kelly in particular. He has made this part of the process quite easy."
- "The windows in my home are over 30 years old and I am going to replace them on the first floor. I called DaBella and could schedule a visit for an estimate for the next day. The estimator arrived on time, already 2 plus points for me. Julie Underwood was very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. She noticed every detail and was able to answer all my many questions. Julie tailored her offer to what I stated as my priorities. I made my decision to go ahead with the order after Julie confirmed she would be the project manager. Julie will be on top of everything and communicate any updates. Knowing this made it easy for me to sign. Now I just wonder why there are so few women in construction."
- "We worked with Jordan this summer and had our roof replaced with DaBella. This past week, during the first big fall storm, we realized it was time to add gutters and look into replacing our windows (and thankful for our new roof). My husband immediately called DaBella and we had an appointment set up with Jordan and Ethan. They're both friendly and easy to work with, flexible when our appointment times needed to be rescheduled. Everything about our windows was thoroughly explained. We appreciate them working with us and understanding our needs and budget. Thank guys!"
- "Dabella replaced 90% of my windows and I am very pleased with the results. Anthony Allen was very friendly and professional in explaining the product and my choices. The crew that replaced the windows were also professional and efficient. I am totally pleased with the end product and I would definitely recommend this company."
- "Dannyn was a great salesmen, very straight forward and honest. He took his time and was not in a hurry to go over everything. The price was more than we originally wanted to pay, however, after getting multiple quotes they were able to start the job in a timely manner and worked hard to get us any company discounts possible. Elsa in the office was great, she kept me updated on timeline and getting me the information I requested. The company outsources the work to local creditable contractors and they did a great job. The also handled the process of getting a permit for us. Thanks again DaBella"
- "Ethan and Cameron were quite the roof sales people. They did a very thorough inspection of my roof. They showed me what was going on with my home and even took a look at my windows. After speaking with them for a couple hours they were able to get me a roof replacement with a great warranty. Looking forward to getting this project taken care of."
- "DaBella installed 3 windows for me. they were the triple glazed type. The windows are beautiful and the installation was done very professionally and the outcome of all their work is terrific. You won't go wrong working with this group."
- "Roofing - Ethan Raikoglo was very informative and did a great job explaining the process. He answered all of our questions from finance to our needs. I would recommend DaBella to friends! Did a great job!"
- "We had DeBella over a couple days ago for a window consult. Dannyn and Niko came to our house to tell us about their products.I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism shown and vast knowledge they had regarding the company and its manufacturing processes. I had no idea there was so much to learn about windows and how important it is to purchase the right kind for your home. I mean windows are windows, right? Well NO they are not! This is an amazing window at a very competitive price and I couldn’t be happier with me decision to buy."
- "Cameron and Jordan were great. They educated me on all different roof types and helped me decide what roof best fits my home. The work was done very quickly. The install team worked hard and cleaned up very nicely. I'm extremely excited to have my new roof and will be getting my windows done next year by Dabella. It was a great experience."
- "Sent email to the Dabella in Reno for a quote on replacing windows and had an appointment the next morning with Anthony which showed up right on time with trunk load of displays and information to help us make the right decision on what we needed. Anthony showed us several different models and explained the difference between them so that we could make the right choice at an affordable price. Looking forward to the work to begin and see the finished product. Anthony, thanks for your time and patience explaining all the different options enabling us to make the right choice. Mike & Jana Dayton NV"
- "We have chosen to move forward with DaBella for window installation. The rep, Dannyn, was possibly the most straight forward talking rep we have worked with. They explained things in clear language with detailed descriptions of the options available to us. We really appreciated their emphasis on quality and value. So far, the experience has been great and I’d 100% recommend them to a friend. I’ll update this review once we have gotten the project underway."
- "I have had your sales people come to my door 3 times this last week. I keep telling them that we are not interested in your services. I don't know why they don't understand No, we are not interested. They pound on my door then ring it. I have someone ill in my household. This is totally ridiculous. Teach your sales people to take no I am not interested as an answer. I will never use your business."
- "Cameron came out to my house and was very knowledgeable and walked me through what was going on with my roof and windows. He explained everything very thoroughly so I that I knew exactly what he was talking about and the reason why my windows and roof needed to be replaced. While we did not move forward immediately because of funds, I will definitely be giving him a call back as soon as I can. I highly recommend using Cameron to inspect your home and give you an in depth report."
- "The sales rep, Kory Bounds, did an outstanding job in setting up my new window purchase and I am looking forward to the installation on Monday! Kory has kept me informed throughout the process and has helped me a great deal in prepping for Monday's event. Kory is an asset to your company!"
- "Kory and Anthony came to my house so quickly and were amazing to work with. They took me though the house and showed me everything they were looking for and provided explanation for all of it. They showed me options, the pricing, and all explanations were completely out in the pen and communicated. I have a contract for new windows and I couldn't be more excited thanks to these guys! I look forward to working with them! Will definitely follow up when the job is underway!"
- "Scott Kelly is a rock star, he provided us with all the facts and information so that we could make an informed decision on our new windows. He is super friendly and worked hard to get what's right for our family. We are so excited to work with DaBella and the fact that they are a family company makes us feel even better."
- "Korey was very helpful. He saw our roof and offered his services. My wife and I had recent discussed our roof needing to be replaced so it was perfect timing. He explained what DaBella offered and our options. He was very easy to work with. The roof was replaced in one day and they did an awesome job. We are very pleased with the work. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is that we had no contact from anyone for 2 months before the work was done. We did not know what to expect. That was the only hiccup but I think it was the contractor that was supposed to call us to setup the appointment. But once they called us things were rolling smoothly again. Overall, very pleased with the process."
- "Kory was great to work with. He was on time and asked me all about what was going on (a roof thing) and didn't try to rush or skip past me explaining the situation. I don't really know anything about roofs, so I asked a lot of questions, mainly about getting from the current situation to the right long term solution. He was really engaged in how I needed to understand a lot of details about everything. As we were going through the solution layer by layer we talked about costs, and he explained upgrades or choices but didn't press on them if I picked a minimum. He was great about doing what he said he was going to do when he said he would do it, and always communicated right away. It was a pleasure working with Kory."
- "I was very pleased with DaBella. Kory Bounds was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful. He was good about keeping me informed through the process. The workers were ontime, efficient, and did a good job cleaning up when they were done. I would recommend this company to anyone."
- "From beginning working with Kory, to the end with the work crew was professional and easy. The roof on our home and our old deck is awesome. Our first snow it was so nice to walk out the door onto the deck and not have melting snow dropping on our head. Would definately recommend!"
- "Absolutely 10/10 would recommend this company! Very friendly, super helpful, and GREAT communication. We got a Quote on our windows from Cory within the hour and an awesome rate! Completely blown away by the customer service!"
- "Great experience! Danny Smith came over to do a window estimate and it went smoothly! He was very professional and answered all my questions. He also made sure to personally show me all the products and went over all their differences. I will definitely be going to him for our upcoming projects."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Hidden Valley Roofing
- Lawton Roofing
- University Roofing
- Mogul Roofing
- Somersett Roofing
- Greenbrae Roofing
- Happy Valley Roofing
- Sun Valley Roofing
- Galena Roofing
- Pleasant Valley Roofing
- Steamboat Roofing
- Virginia Foothills Roofing
- Lockwood Roofing
- Mccarran Roofing
- Mustang Roofing
- Patrick Roofing
- Tracy-Clark Roofing
- Reno Roofing