From a simple start in 1978 we are proud to be ranked among the top 3% of all residential roofing contractors in North America. Our goal has always been to provide quality roofing in a professinal manner with a clear focus on customer satisfaction. From our friendly and courteous sales team down to our highly skilled installation crews, we strive to make each prodject as pleasant an experience as possible. Distinctive divisions within D'Angelo and Sons means that each element of roofing or siding is handled by a specialist. At D'Angelo and Sons safe working practice is built into each day and we are awlays in good standing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board. We carry over 4 million dollars of liability insurance. D'Angelo and Sons is a company that can be trusted with one of your most sacred possessions, your family home. We take pride in our ability to complete your project on time, on budget and to your complete satisfaction!
"Great experience! The level of service provided from the fist call I made through the process right to completion of work was excellent. David was knowledgeable and professional to work with and explained the problem, solution and process. The on site installer and office staff were also a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the exceptional service."
"The installation was professionally completed exactly as scheduled. The help provided by the D’Angelo office contact person Jessica was most informative and overall helpful in the scheduling and invoicing. I would not hesitate in recommending D’Angelo and Sons for any related house renovations."
"I worked with Taylor initially when my roof got damaged! She was very understanding and responsive. The project planner Jennifer was there on the first day and available via phone during the few day's it took to fix the roof, to let us know what issues had occurred with our previous roof and how to resolve them. She was very helpful with suggestions on how to fix the ventilation concerns so we wouldn't have roof problems again. The roofers were very diligent and hard working and appeared skilled to a layperson. There was a bit of miscommunication regarding the 3 month deferral and how to pay, however it did get resolved. Overall I am happy with the service I received."
- "Great experience! The level of service provided from the fist call I made through the process right to completion of work was excellent. David was knowledgeable and professional to work with and explained the problem, solution and process. The on site installer and office staff were also a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the exceptional service."
- "The installation was professionally completed exactly as scheduled. The help provided by the D’Angelo office contact person Jessica was most informative and overall helpful in the scheduling and invoicing. I would not hesitate in recommending D’Angelo and Sons for any related house renovations."
- "I worked with Taylor initially when my roof got damaged! She was very understanding and responsive. The project planner Jennifer was there on the first day and available via phone during the few day's it took to fix the roof, to let us know what issues had occurred with our previous roof and how to resolve them. She was very helpful with suggestions on how to fix the ventilation concerns so we wouldn't have roof problems again. The roofers were very diligent and hard working and appeared skilled to a layperson. There was a bit of miscommunication regarding the 3 month deferral and how to pay, however it did get resolved. Overall I am happy with the service I received."
- "A long piece of our fascia board was pulled from our roof in a strong December wind. I called D'Angelo and Sons to learn that a repair would be covered by my warranty even though it has been many years since we had it installed. We were very pleased and a little surprised to see a service truck arrive the next day! Steve F. surveyed the job and explained what he needed to do to help us. Despite the chilly temperature and wind, Steve formed the siding in his truck and climbed up to our roof to make the repair cheerfully and quickly. We are very pleased with the work, and we were reminded of the outstanding service and professionalism of D'Angelo and their staff. Thank you, Steve!"
- "D'Angelo & Sons replaced the entire eavestrough and downspout system on our house and did a beautiful job. They showed up early, completed everything neatly and professionally; left no trace of them even being here. Their salesperson, Kris, was great to deal with; they did absolutely everything that he said they would. I was very happy with the all that they did; I recommend them and will use them again."
- "Just wanted to share what an excellent experience I had with David today. He was professional, knowledgeable up front and honest. He explained easily what the problem was and gave all the answers I needed."
- "From the first interaction with D'Angelo we knew this was the right company for us. Very responsive and professional in all our interactions. We felt cared for and valued throughout the entire process. Carlos was very responsive and caring when it came to getting the job done right and to our satisfaction. It truly was a comfort knowing we had someone that really cared about the outcome and quality of the work as opposed to just getting the job done. Would not hesitate using D'Angelo in the future and hope to work on some up coming projects in the spring with them. Thank you D'Angelo for making our project all we wanted and more! Two thumbs up!"
- "Hats off to a highly professional team. David made arrangements to come earlier than our booked inspection as they knew we had a leak. Not being able to get up on the roof we were in his capable hands. He went to great lengths to ensure that I understood the results of the inspection and offered us more than one option. On top of that David came back to do a "quick fix" until they can work out full job into the schedule ... Talk about going above and beyond! There's definitely a reason this team has been in business 40+ years 😁😁😁"
- "Recently requested quote on gutter replacement. Was provided a competitive quote in a timely manner. Decided to move forward with D'Angelo as they seemed the most competent and by far the most professional. Shortly after order placement they were on site to begin work. Carlo's was initially on site to ensure team had what they needed and Nigel and his crew worked flawlessly. Very impressed with with all aspects of working with D'Angelo."
- "Both Jamie-Lynn and Jake were a pleasure to deal with. The project was managed professionally, executed at a high standard, and the finished result was superb. All of my questions were addressed in a timely manner, and any small tweaks/adjustments were handled easily and without any additional effort on my end. I would highly recommend using these folks for your next roofing related need. They were top notch."
- "My neighbours used D’Angelo roofing, they used our power without consent because my neighbour was not home and their house did not have a plug outside. The promised multiple times that I would be given a gift card as compensation for the use of my houses power - I’ve had to email them to follow up about this, and still weeks later have not received anything. Not to mention the huge mess they left, there was nails all over my driveway, I’m still finding them! I can’t imagine the mess left at the house they actually did work."
- "My roof started leaking significantly after a heavy rainfall, bad enough that I would have incurred damage in my living room. Making matters worse was that this was at a rental property far away from where I live. Not only did D'Angelo respond to my 'emergency' call quickly but they acted quickly to cover up the problem area as more rain was coming. They were very easy to deal with over the phone and their pricing was fair. I was able to determine everything I needed solely over the phone and they started the work quickly while providing daily updates along with pictures. For a major and unexpected repair, the entire process was quite smooth and the new roof and eavestroughs look really great."
- "DON'T BELIEVE THE GOOGLE REVIEW SCORE, THEY ACTIVELY PAY A COMPANY TO DELETE BAD REVIEWS. Awhile back I had a roof leak. I paid a different company $200 to try and fix it with no success. Instead of screwing around I decided to get a reputable company. You see there trucks and billboards. Right on there website, first line, big letters "a repair company you can trust". My quote was $2500! I was done with screwing around though and thought I'd get it done right with a proper inspection and diagnosis. They went into the attic, said they seen where it was leaking from and were going to fix it. They didn't get it right, the leak was worse then before. When I called to say they didn't repair the leak they wanted to charge me $2500 again but this time they were going to give me a 20% discount. How gracious of them. I lost my marbles. They ended up coming out and righting there wrongs and repairing it properly. I can only imagine they do this all the time, and it probably works for them a lot. Some passive old lady would probably roll over and fork out the dough. There warranty and guarantee mean jack. This is far and away the most expensive roofing company in the area and they don't stand behind their work. So unless your willing to fight tooth and nail to get what you paid for, buckle up cause your in for a bad time."
- "D’Angelo roofing company were awesome! The crew members for both jobs, roof and new eavesdrop, were extremely professional, courteous, very pleasant and extremely hard workers who did an amazing job! We would HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! We are extremely happy with an awesome job well done!"
- "They did a great job on our roof, have had 0 problems since. The attention to detail including clean up for my dogs safety was perfect. They did such a great job we just had them do our eaves troughs too, they worked with us for new down spout placement that would be easier for me to cut the grass around etc. Recommended them to our friend next door who just has all of his stuff done buy them and he loves it too. Thank you very much you guys are great!!!!"
- "This is our second time using D'Angelo & Son's. Several years back, they did a fabulous job on our roof, so we decided to call on them again for our gutters, which by now were leaking pretty badly. Both Jeremie and Jennifer provided us with great customer service, and Dalton and Patrick did a great job on install. Great experience overall, and continue to recommend them to friends and family."
- "We just had the roof of our house re-shingled as well as our pool and garden sheds. Carlos Senior and crew foreman Derek along with his team were outstanding. Their quality to detail, workmanship and professionalism was fantastic. The final product looks amazing. We would highly recommend D’Angelo and Sons Roofing. Simply a wonderful experience. Outstanding team!"
- "Tom Snyder is a great sales man and very knowledgeable. D'Angelo and sons, took down my old leaky chimney, redid the siding on my home, new eaves/gutters and put additional venting in the roof. Here's the cons of dealing with them: - Clean up not so good, there are stray nails left on my roof, piece of eaves left on the ground - They sell you on using their financing (Snap Home Financial) however, they do no disclose that Snap will put a lien on your home. I was encouraged to go this route to get the ball rolling as I was going to be doing some refinancing with my mortgage. Take the load with Snap, and then turn around and pay them off before any interest incurred. As I am getting all my paperwork going with my bank I am notified that I have the lien on my home. Now, I have sorted things out and am attempting to pay off Snap, and there is an additional $120 fee to have the lien removed, even though I am paying the loan in FULL before the first payment is due. I guess just make sure you have your own financing lined up as they are not upfront about theirs, they just want to make the sale."
- "My fiance and I are new first-time home owners. I called for an estimate/assessment of what might be the cause of some mold in the corner of an upstairs room (corner of the house), and they were very friendly on the phone and explained a few options of what might be going on. David stopped by yesterday and checked it out - he was very honest in letting us know our roof was not the problem, nor were our eaves troughs leaking. This was very reassuring and showed honesty and integrity. He did provide a quote for new eaves troughs to us, as they are in fact old, and while they are not necessarily failing, it would be smart to upgrade soon. We will think of D'Angelo and Sons for any of our roofing and eaves trough needs going forward."
- "Jeremie D. came to my house within an hour of my phone call to inspect siding that had come loose and a roof concern. This issue was creating water problems with my house. He was professional, courteous, and very respectful of Covid rules. He diagnosed the issue quickly. Jeremie fixed the siding and left us very happy and relieved customers. I would definitely recommend D'Angelo and use their services again. Ask for Jeremie!"
- "Just wanted to thank Jenn and everyone at D'Angelo and Sons for the great new roof and eaves. From start to finish, Jenns service was prompt, thorough and very professional. Her texts, showing the work in progress while I was at work, made me confident that I made the right choice when I chose D'Angelo. Master roofer Jay and his crew did an excellent job, and left the yard and driveway cleaner than they found it at the end of each day. Even my neighbours complimented their work. David Vandenberg"s recommended 6" eaves with ice and leaf guards will last for years and complete a great look that I'm very pleased with. Thanks again, to you all. Shaun Smith"
- "Janice Hamilton commenting - A huge thanks goes out to Tom for his courteous, prompt and professional service. My elderly aunt needed help ASAP and we were given the help and information we needed with no pressure. Carlos and his team came out quickly and finished the job within the time line promised. Both Tom and Carlos were friendly and easy to work with. We needed help and you came through - would definitely use again for future projects."
- "Our sales rep Jeremie was very courteous and showed us options to do our roofing and eavestrough. We were impressed with his knowledge of the products and guidance to choose the products. Your project manager Jennifer Horner was always helpful, positive and keen to resolve all our concerns. She was very proactive to identify shingles with manufacturing defect and replacing them with a quick turn around. She was always warm, polite and highly focused on what she needed to achieve Your crew leader Cody was soft spoken, energetic, ethical and cooperative. He was always willing to listen and keep us informed. With these highly professional team you have, We would highly recommend your services to others."
- "Jenn, The new roof is looking great. The replacement went quickly and smoothly once the materials made it out of the warehouse. At some point some old material made it onto my neighbour's driveway, but it was cleaned up and luckily the neighbours were understanding that roofing goes this way. Thanks for the new roof. It looks good and is holding up so far. Happy holidays,"
- "How many calls does it take to get a quote for my roof to be fixed? I have a semi-detached house in the Greenwood/Coxwell. I asked if they do work in Toronto and they said they do. Called Thur March 29 and spoke with Ali. She said they would come Mon April 2 after the long-weekend to view the property. Called Mon April 2 just to double-check to see if they are coming, spoke with Sandro and he stated they would come Mon to give a quote. Called Tues April 3 and spoke with Jessie, and he said they have already come to the property and working on the quote. Now it has been one week, and they have not called me with the quote. I called Canadian Roofing Company and they were able to call me back the same-day and came to my property 2 days later. This would have been a $2K to $3K job for you. Please ensure your staff are more organized, I will not be working with Hamilton Roofers/D'Angelo and sons in the future."
- "I would like to thank Jennifer for the work that was done on my roof. I appreciated your ability to answer all of my questions and your quick responses. Cody and his crew were an awesome group of individuals. Loved to watch them work so well together and the attention to detail when tidying up after the job was completed. Thanks again!!"
- "Very happy with the overall experience! The crew was very polite and efficient. Both Jennifer and Cody were very professional and kept in touch with us throughout the process. Really cool to see the pictures as at my age no way I'm climbing up there to look! By all means use me as a reference Richard Meredith"
- "Overall our experience with D’Angelo & Sons Roofing was positive. Both our project coordinator Jenn and team lead Cody were very friendly and responsive to any questions we had. A few unexpected items arose on the project but the team was really good about adjusting their scope and delivering on time. The quality of the workmanship and attention to detail was high. We really appreciated the thorough clean up job the crew did on a daily basis. We have small children and no nails or dangerous materials were left on the ground around our home. Thank you! Launa & Alan Crasto"
- "From the moment we got our free estimate from Andrew F. we were excited about doing our new roof shingles, flashing and eavestrough. Andrew made great recommendations for services as well as colours that would match our home best. Jenn was a pleasure to work with, she always kept us updated with dates, progress and any changes that needed to happen with pictures so we could see what was going on with our old roof. Derek's crew was quick, clean and efficient they did a beautiful job on our new roof. Steve did an excellent, beautiful and clean job on our flashing it gives a great finish to our home and new roof. We appreciate how meticulous of a job all of the Crews did and we're excited to see how our new eavestrough will look and are looking forward to meeting the next awesome crew of the D'Angelo team. We appreciate how accommodating, professional and hassle-free you make roofing. Thanks everyone at D'Angelo and Sons Roofing!!! Maria and Allison Vasconcelos"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.