This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We are very happy with our new board and batten siding. It is such an improvement. The crew was great. They worked very hard and also did a really good job of cleaning up after themselves every day."
"We were very happy with our window installation! High quality, on time, contractor called and they were installed the next day. The contractor's were polite, tidy and cleaned up after themselves. Also very professional! We are very happy with our new windows. Now onto phase 2 of our home improvements. Thank you to Luke and his great team! Great Job Guys!"
"The experience with this company was amazing. I needed my roof fixed from a bad leak with all the rain we had. Luke and his crew where on it the next day. The crew where fast and efficient my roof looks great and the cost was surprisingly reasonable definatly recommend this company for any home renovation"
- "We are very happy with our new board and batten siding. It is such an improvement. The crew was great. They worked very hard and also did a really good job of cleaning up after themselves every day."
- "We were very happy with our window installation! High quality, on time, contractor called and they were installed the next day. The contractor's were polite, tidy and cleaned up after themselves. Also very professional! We are very happy with our new windows. Now onto phase 2 of our home improvements. Thank you to Luke and his great team! Great Job Guys!"
- "The experience with this company was amazing. I needed my roof fixed from a bad leak with all the rain we had. Luke and his crew where on it the next day. The crew where fast and efficient my roof looks great and the cost was surprisingly reasonable definatly recommend this company for any home renovation"
- "Super satisfied with the siding and eaves they did on my home. They are really professional both in workmanship and in business dealings. They were on time , did quality work and the staff all have excellent attitude. I will give them all my future business with any renovations I’m doing. Very happy we choose them to work with. Total 5 star company!!!! Joe and Patti"
- "Our pandemic-delayed roof project was more involved than first anticipated.Once started, there were no major delays in discussing next steps, discussing affordable options, acquiring the materials and completing the work. John B worked very hard and basically told us that he was on our job until it was finished and met with our approval. This is our second time using Continental Home Improvements and we are pleased with the results"
- "We went with Continental Home Improvements in London as I won a contest through them. They did not do anything right they subcontracted our basement out and that was a mess that I had to fix myself, then they were supposed to build a deck before Christmas 2020 as the contract started in Sept 2020 and they kept pushing us off and yelling and swearing at us when we would call them for an update, we had a contract and Luke didn't want to hold up to it as by Jan 2021 the price of wood went up and he tried to get more money from us and when we said no he started yelling and swearing again and then said I wont do your deck cause you wont give me more money, with a gentle reminder we told him he doesn't get anymore till the contract (deck portion) is finished. He lost it didn't call us for 3 months and when I finally got a hold of him he started yelling and swearing at me again then my wife called and he got mad at her, kept saying I am loosing my shirt on this and wouldn't start, finally after months of waiting and a huge blowup we ended the contract and with a good riddance as of May 2021. DO NOT USE THEM!!!! horrible customer service, sales men are sneaky and the owner is a very ill tempered person."
- "Very responsive. Communication was fantastic. Installers were quick and courteous."
- "We've had Continental Home Improvements at our home for quite a few renovations. We really like the work they do and have done for us. They are very professional. If your don't know or understand what's needing to be done they certainly Explain everything perfectly. We had stairs and deck built on the North side of our home. Ben and Ashley did a great job! Then we had a dormer addition upstairs (this was a very big renovation) , new roofing, shingles ; then which we decided to put all new siding, fascia, soffit and eavestroughs. Kevin and Will did such an awesome job. These guys were here for a period of time with the dormer renovation to the siding installation. The team Luke, Frank, Kevin, Will, Ben and Ashley made you feel like family. Cannot say enough about how great they all are and we mean this in more than just the awesome renovation work they do. Also in their personalities, friendly, appreciative , polite and their professionalism!!! All that work we had them do so far on our home....we most definitely wanted them back to install a safe step tub for us. Martin took the old tub out and brought in the safe step tub; he had to do some plumbing work as well. Start to finish it took Martin from about 9am and was all tidied up at 5pm. He cleaned up, made sure everything was working on the tub, very professional and such a nice guy. All the renovations we've had done in our home by Continental Home Improvements ..............We HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to others for any renovations they'd like done inside or outside the home. These guys are awesome!!!"
- "Continental installed windows for my in-laws in October. They were prompt and left their worksite clean. My in laws were very happy with the service and professionalism from Luc and his team. The windows turned out beautifully and are keeping their home well insulated. They recommended Continental to us, and now we have them installing several items for our home addition."
- "We recently had our eaves, soffit and fascia redone on our home in Stratford. Luke and his team were very efficient, clean and always communicating with us (the home owner) for product install etc. We are very satisfied with the workmanship of the installation and highly recommended for anyone looking to have their eaves, soffit and fascia redone to give Luke a call."
- "I Hired Continental to install a metal roof. The work was done professionally and efficiently. The price was competitive and the roof is beautiful. I am most definitely a satisfied customer. I would recommend Continental for anyone looking to get roof work done."
- "Luc was honest and his price was reasonable. His crew recently put up siding, new windows and doors for us and did a great and timely job Recommended!"
- "I was quite impressed with the whole experience. Communication about products and installation was clear. We had 10 windows replaced and it took 3 part days.From ordering to completion was about 5 weeks. Very good ,these days! Everything was left neat and tidy and the guys made sure that we knew how to operate and the windows and remove the screens. I was so happy with them, that I already have another project in the works."
- "Recently Continental completed a room reno at my office. The finished product is fabulous. They took great pains to not disturb my clients, looked after any little problems that arose and made it such an easy project for us. I would highly recommend them!"