Since the beginning, Columbia Contracting, LLC, had one goal in mind provide quality services. Over 30 years of roofing experience, you can rest assure that your service, maintenance, and installation will be done right . You will be told and shown from the beginning what needs to be done, and how it will be done. Upon completion, you will feel that you received the highest quality service in the market. Columbia Contracting guarantees you be highly satisfied with any service. We provide our customers the flexibility of payment by accepting: cash, check, credit cards. We are offer financing to all customers, and one of OUR PLANS IS 0% APR 60 MONTHS. You can't find that offer with any other competitor!!! We provide a 10 year workmanship and lifetime manufacture warranty on roof replacement and 5 year workmanship warranty on gutter and siding installation. Give us a try and you will see we provide the Highest Level of quality and service in the market.
"A friend recommend Mr. Serrano and his team at Columbia Contracting to replace some shutters that had blown off of my house in a recent storm. Mr. Serrano was quick to respond to emails and consistently updated me with updates. The servicemen arrived early and were professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Columbia Contracting to anyone and plan on using them again in the future."
"Found this company through a Google inquiry. We were very pleased from the beginning. The communication by Erwin and no pressure sales were a key to our decision. The Team came as scheduled and replaced our roof in less than a day; in addition to installing two sun tunnels. Clean up was done and you wouldn't even know anyone worked on the house. The final inspection, answers to our questions, warranty and workmanship are A+. The teamwork, professionalism and integrity of this company will not disappoint you."
"WOW, Erwin runs a top notch contracting company! From the booking proces (within 5 days they were here istalling new roof), to the quick install (all in 1 day), to the quality work (not a nail to be found left behind), to the super convenient and professional email communications, and online payment tools used. Oh and they were lowest quote of 3 estimates. I couldn't recommend them more strongly."
- "A friend recommend Mr. Serrano and his team at Columbia Contracting to replace some shutters that had blown off of my house in a recent storm. Mr. Serrano was quick to respond to emails and consistently updated me with updates. The servicemen arrived early and were professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Columbia Contracting to anyone and plan on using them again in the future."
- "Found this company through a Google inquiry. We were very pleased from the beginning. The communication by Erwin and no pressure sales were a key to our decision. The Team came as scheduled and replaced our roof in less than a day; in addition to installing two sun tunnels. Clean up was done and you wouldn't even know anyone worked on the house. The final inspection, answers to our questions, warranty and workmanship are A+. The teamwork, professionalism and integrity of this company will not disappoint you."
- "WOW, Erwin runs a top notch contracting company! From the booking proces (within 5 days they were here istalling new roof), to the quick install (all in 1 day), to the quality work (not a nail to be found left behind), to the super convenient and professional email communications, and online payment tools used. Oh and they were lowest quote of 3 estimates. I couldn't recommend them more strongly."
- "Well my old roof was well past needing replaced, so I got some quotes. Erwin Serrano came out and did an inspection and measured the roof. He was very professional. We stayed in contact as I got more quotes. He never pressured me to decide. After comparing several quotes his was the most economical in my opinion. The crew arrived on time with materials and installed the rood in one day, cleaned up and it looked like they were never there. Since the crew spoke spanish I called Erwin several time with questions which he either answered immediately, or got the answer and called me back. He came back the day after install and checked over the job and answered some more questions. I would recommend Columbia Contracting for anyone needing a roof."
- "A ground level deck was built. From the initial contact to the final cleanup this company demonstrated quality and professionalism. Outstanding service and fair pricing made them an excellent choice."
- "They do an excellent job, always punctual, and offer the most competitive prices in town. I'm very satisfied with their work. I'm happy to recommend the services of Columbia Contracting LLC."
- "Columbia put siding and trimmed out the windows and replaced the soffit, facia and gutters on our concrete block home. They did a wonderful job, very professional, took their time to provide quality workmanship. You don’t see that very often these days. From the beginning, meeting with the salesman, to the completion of the project, they were very and efficient and cleaned up all the debris. I would highly recommend their service to anyone. Thank you so much for the fabulous job, I love the look of my house now."
- "Columbia Contracting inspected my roof promptly and provided a quick and fair estimate after our roof had significant damage from a tree. They worked directly with my insurance company saving me from the hassle of being the middle man. They replaced my roof and gutters and we were very pleased with the quality of their work. Highly recommend!"
- "Mr. Serrano showed when he said, would not give quote because unable to see roof (snow) everyone else just spit out a number. Very professional, follow up and follow up to make sure we were happy."
- "I used Columbia Contracting to replace the siding on my townhouse. They were very responsive, did an excellent job, and quickly fixed any small punch list items. They also repaired some wood on my elderly mother's house and we had the same experience - all the repairs were done well. I would highly recommend them for any work you need done on your house."
- "Very professional. Good communication. More than will to make the customer happy. Would recommend them for work."
- "Great service! highly recommend them"
- "Everything was fine got est from erwin Serrano and sent to ins company. Ins company called him sent him emails for clarification of est columbia never responded i called with agent Erwin answered and said he would do what they needed over weekend. Needless to say never heard from him again.WHY is my ⁉ shady way of doing bussiness !!!"
- "These folks are awesome! Not only were they the most fairly priced contractor I could find, they helped guide me through the entire process. They were never pushy but were always kind and helpful. Their entire crew was attentive, thorough and knowledgeable. I have been recommending them to everyone I know in need of the services they provide."
- "Great job! Very professional. Workers arrived on time, did the job quickly and cleaned up all trash. Even though it was a small job (gutters and guards on only part of our house), they arrived and did an estimate. Other companies didn't want to bother with such a small job. I will use them again and highly recommend them to do any roofing job."
- "I would definitely recommend this company, they are knowledgeable, efficient and they care about their work and customers."
- "After inviewing/researching numerous roofing companies and receiving various quotes. We decided on Columbia Contracting LLC. This company is family owned and totally transparent in every meaning of the word. Willing provided license /insurance/references and certifications, without any request. Columbia Contracting LLC had supplied delivered on time and stage on - site. Their Team is extremely Professional on all levels. They used very best quality products. Columbia Contracting LLC made roof replacement easy and very affordable to include A+ quility job. After the job was completed the area is so clean you would know they were ever here. Thank you Columbia Contracting LLC for a job well done in one day! V/r Taylor Family"
- "Very quick and easy. A storm hit one of my rental properties and they were able to help me the same day I called despite their busy schedule. Pleased. Hopefully no more leaks!!"
- "Helber and team were very professional from quote to project completion. Very fair pricing, honest and high quality work. I would highly recommend."
- "I used Columbia Contracting to repair my 16x20 foot shed. I hated going into it. When we bought our house the shed already had a hole in the roof and water rotted the siding, some of the frame, and molded the siding also. I stored my riding lawn mower, a push lawn mower, gas and oil and lots of garden equipment in the shed. I was always afraid a snake or other critters were nesting in it also. The smell was damp and rotten. I asked Columbia for an estimate to fix the roof and everything else. My husband would be away for a few days so it had to be completed within two days. The shed also had siding on it that matched the house and two windows. Not only did they fix everything but did the entire job in a day and a half. Great workers, fast and efficient! The only downside was that my husband wasn’t surprised as we have a security system at our home and he could see everything that was going on! Oops! Happy Fathers Day anyway! Surprise!"
- "I was contacted by Columbia Contracting after I left information on Porch.com looking for shingles to be replaced on a house and shed. I received a professional quote by email on a couple of days and the quote was very thorough detailing what would be done. I accepted the quote and made the initial payment. The roof work included some deck replacement which was done at a fair cost. The roofs were completed in a day by a competent crew and the area was carefully cleaned of any debris before leaving. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience. I highly recommend."
- "Helmer and his crew completed several jobs for me successfully which included replacing a shed roof, replacing aluminum fascia boards on my home’s roof, and repairing a stone chimney. They were very thorough with each task. When the job was completed they removed all old materials from the premises. I would hire them again without hesitation."
- "Columbia Contracting was very professional from quote to finish. The work was completed efficiently. They completed with beautiful, flawless work. If I had a question, they answered it for me in a timely manner. Excellent workmanship. Highly recommend!"
- "Did an outstanding job of replacing rotting wood on exterior bay window! Crew took pride in doing a excellent job. Will hire again."
- "They repaired my damaged siding after a storm. The did a great job trying to match the color. 👍🏾"
- "The workers were on time and very professional, went above and beyond the scope of work. I would recommend this company to everyone who wants great work at a great price."
- "From Home advisor Ann G. 1/31/2021 I cannot say enough. The work is beautiful, communication was outstanding and it was all completed timely. I so enjoyed working with them that I had additional work done as well. Very fair pricing! I recommend them wholeheartedly!"
- "100% satisfied! Absolutely top-notch quality work, customer service, fair pricing and dependable. Mr Serrano and his company are all such a pleasure to work with. Look no further for great contracting services!"
- "We are so impressed with Columbia Contracting. We got a new roof, all the wood trim protected in aluminum and new gutters at an affordable price. We feel like we have a new home. The work was superior! Thanks for doing such a great job!"
- "I am very pleased with the work Columbia Contracting did for my house, and the prices they charge simply cannot be beat. I have a two-story that had lots of exposed wood and rot, so they repaired the wood and covered it all in aluminum wrap so I should never have a repeat of the problem. They also rebuilt a breakfast nook that was completely rotted. While they were doing that, it became clear that my 22-year-old roof was a big part of the problem, and they ended up replacing it as well. The quality of the work was very good - I was entirely satisfied. And the prices just could not be beat. If you're tired of those contractors who don't return your calls or who give you estimates for work that include the cost of labor, the cost of management, the cost of materials AND the cost of a trip for five to Disneyland for two weeks, then you'll love Columbia Contracting. There was no fat in the contracts I signed for either the wrap job or the new roof. For a new roof, for example, two neighbors with comparable homes paid $25K and $30K. I paid $10K, and the job was done in a single day. I'm hoping to install a new covered deck in the next year or two, and I guarantee you that I will be calling Columbia Contracting. In fact, I figure that I ought to be able to install the new deck for the price difference between what I paid for my new roof and what my neighbors paid for theirs."
- "We recently had our roof shingles replaced by Columbia Contracting.It was a very pleasant experience to deal with Mr Serrano and his crew. They were very professional and made the experience as painless as possible. They finished in one day and cleaned all debris from the yard."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Snell Roofing
- Fredbg Roofing
- Frederickbg Roofing
- Frederickbur Roofing
- Fredericksbur Roofing
- Fred Roofing
- Fredericksbg Roofing
- Fredericksbrg Roofing
- Fredericksburg Roofing
- Enon Roofing
- Spotsylvania Roofing
- Falmouth Roofing
- Hartwood Roofing
- Corbin Roofing
- Thornburg Roofing
- Brooke Roofing
- Lake Of The Woods Roofing
- Lake Of Woods Roofing