This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Owner called me back to resolve my problem promptly. He take his work/business as a pride..highly recommended"
"Great job!! Thanks!"
"Clear Lake Area Roofing is the BEST! They made getting a new roof EASY! Got a great estimate, got a well-hammered, expertly constructed roof a few days later. Thanks to Mark, Greg & a well-coordinated crew of super experienced roofers - we’re now ready for hurricane season. Thanks to all!"
- "Owner called me back to resolve my problem promptly. He take his work/business as a pride..highly recommended"
- "Great job!! Thanks!"
- "Clear Lake Area Roofing is the BEST! They made getting a new roof EASY! Got a great estimate, got a well-hammered, expertly constructed roof a few days later. Thanks to Mark, Greg & a well-coordinated crew of super experienced roofers - we’re now ready for hurricane season. Thanks to all!"
- "Mark from Clear Lake Area Roofing had the lowest/most competitive cost out of all the bids I received from companies to replace my roof. As soon as the contract had been signed, they began the work 3 days later and completed it in one day. I recommend people check out Mark and Clear Lake Area Roofing if you need to replace your roof."
- "100% positive experience: My roof was very old and had several leaks, and I needed a complete roof replacement. I called Mark and we scheduled a time for him to come out to inspect the property and give me a price quote and job availability date. He was on time, knowledgeable, and patient with all my questions as a first time homeowner. Complete info was provided, with a product color brochure, details about the construction quality, pricing, and warranty/guarantee. We talked about color choices for my house, the neighborhood, and he gave a recommendation, which I agreed with. The quote was very reasonable and less, often much less, compared to jobs on other similar houses that I knew about. I really enjoyed talking with him each time that I did; he's very friendly and personable. The job was schedule shortly thereafter (little to no waiting), and the materials were delivered on a Saturday for the scheduled Monday installation. The work itself was completed all in the same day, which really surprised me. Just 12 hours, from 7am to 7pm, to remove the old roof, repair any wood, install the new edging, new shingles, vents, ridge vents, ridge caps, chimney flashing, and also included total cleanup afterwards. Drop tarps were used on the ground perimeter, to catch the old shingles and related trash, and at the end of the day when those were removed, the area was also checked for any stray nails. All of this was really fantastic. I never imagined it would go so quickly. The work itself was extremely professional, and the crew was always very nice and considerate. The finished look is really amazing and I could not be happier. Every time I come home now, I see the new roof, the new, slightly different roof color, the much improved look of the whole house, and am very happy. Now, when it rains, I no longer have to worry about catching leaks or wonder where another might occur. I'm extremely satisfied with the job, no complaints whatsoever, and highly recommend Mark and his company."
- "Just finished two houses for me. Mark was professional in providing timely quotes and scheduling the work. The crew is skilled and work is terrific. Very good clean up at both houses. Give him a call if you need roof work."
- "Mark Liebergot was professional and friendly. The team worked on my roof from sunrise to sunset and got the job done in 1.5 day. The roof looks great. I would recommend Clear Lake Area Roofing to my friends and family. Overall an excellent experience."
- "Did my roof just a week or so ago. Just wanted to say how happy I am with y'all, great job guys. Mark was very nice to work with and easy going person. The price was also good, loved the work you did on my house. Thanks again."
- "I called for repair. Their repair team is not professional as stated in other posts. It seems to me they just come over to do minimum work but collect high pay. I was going to use them for future roof project due to other people's 5 stars review but due to the quality of work was performed for repair, I will continue to look for other roofer. ----to owner's reply: First, i would not mind paying for the price as long as the job had been finished fine. I raised my concerns after the repair was so-called complete. But, he kept saying everything looks fine. How did you expect a customer to do in this case? Now the shingles that were repaired by your team were still lifted. Btw, you said your brother over the phone is doing the repair. If you told me you contracted out for others, I would have gone to other companies. If the job had been done fine, I would not mind leaving 5 stars review. --------update I had to spend another 200 dollars to get another roofer in. He got it fixed in less than 30 minutes. No more lifted shingles. The roofer is much much more professional and courteous. Well, at least I spent 200 dollars to spot who is a good roofer for my future roof project and referrals."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Nassau Bay Roofing
- Fondren Roofing
- Webster Roofing
- Clear Lake City Roofing
- Lyndon B Johnson Space Cen Roofing
- Friendswood Roofing
- League City Roofing
- El Lago Roofing
- Seabrook Roofing
- Taylor Lake Village Roofing
- Taylor Lk Vlg Roofing
- Timber Cove Roofing
- Tod Roofing
- Pasadena Roofing
- Clear Lake Shores Roofing
- Clear Lk Shrs Roofing
- Kemah Roofing
- Lomax Roofing