This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Carolina Roof Consultants made this whole process very easy- from dealing with the insurance company, submitting estimates, scheduling the roof replacement, to the actual day of having the roof replaced. CRC Representatives were super responsive throughout the process, even when we had random questions. The workers were quick, kept the property clean, and were accommodating. Thanks for our new, beautiful roof, Carolina Roof Consultants!"
"A wonderful company! We cannot say enough good things about them. Very professional, knowledgeable, patient, and all-around good people. The team that replaced our roof did an excellent job and completed the project ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!"
"Silver came out to diagnose a leak that had developed around a dormer. He figured out what the problem was and put a small piece of flashing on area till an estimate can be provided and repair scheduled. He was very courteous and professional."
- "Carolina Roof Consultants made this whole process very easy- from dealing with the insurance company, submitting estimates, scheduling the roof replacement, to the actual day of having the roof replaced. CRC Representatives were super responsive throughout the process, even when we had random questions. The workers were quick, kept the property clean, and were accommodating. Thanks for our new, beautiful roof, Carolina Roof Consultants!"
- "A wonderful company! We cannot say enough good things about them. Very professional, knowledgeable, patient, and all-around good people. The team that replaced our roof did an excellent job and completed the project ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!"
- "Silver came out to diagnose a leak that had developed around a dormer. He figured out what the problem was and put a small piece of flashing on area till an estimate can be provided and repair scheduled. He was very courteous and professional."
- "Mike and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. Mike worked with me every step of the way and guided me through the process from start to finish. In addition he went above and beyond to helped me navigate the insurance paperwork along with being onsite during inspections and installation process. Mike was always quick to respond back to my calls and text to answer any questions that I might have had. I could not of asked for better customer service."
- "They did exactly what they said they could. They were very helpful. I went with a darker color roof looks great"
- "Phil and Josh were fantastic. From the beginning, they made the process painless and worked diligently. Through overcoming supply shortages and communicating directly with our insurer, these guys were pros."
- "Josh Rocks ! We had them do a lot of work . Josh was responsive and helpful . He made sure everything was above board and handled exactly as was discussed . I would highly recommend this company !"
- "this company really has all the best qualities: professionalism (this concept includes all the organisation ,they promised to approach the problem in detail, excellent work with insurance,fantastic communication ) I had a special case unfortunately. the inspector wrote that the roof of my house had no problems. Even he told me that do not worries , I did not see any problems. it was strange for me that the inspector did not come at the appointed time and did not meet with representatives of the company Which i work with. Philip and Josh had the roof inspected before he visited and they said that roof was in big trouble. I did not understand anything :the inspector said there were no problems and Carolina roof company representatives said that there were many problems. Of course the insurance refused me. I decided not to do anything, but here Phillip insisted that this was not the right thing, the inspector was not doing everything professionally. and asked my permission for him to work with the insurance and prove that the roof has problems. I said ok. The insurance had two additional inspectors (usually only one) and both confirmed that the roof of my house was in trouble. I got 100% coverage for this job. the work was done perfectly everything was well organized. all the time I was informed what the next work would be. my family and I are very glad that we worked to this company. Special thank u for Phil and Josh. I haven’t seen that work for a long time. I'm not the kind of person who likes to do reviews. for this company I had to do only because, unfortunately, in ours time there are very few companies that you can trust."
- "I recently had my roof inspected by Roman B of Carolina Roof Consultants and I was extremely pleased with his professionalism, patience, and willingness to carefully explain in detail all of the particulars of the entire process from filing my claim with my insurance company to assisting me in understanding all of the paper work and choosing the appropriate shingles for my home. My new roof looks beautiful and has added to the overall beauty and increased my home's value. I highly recommend working with him; you won't be disappointed."
- "This company is first rate. From the moment they start talking to you about roof replacement to the time they are finished. This well oiled machine is accurate, efficient, provides great quality and does what they say they will do. I wish all my experiences with contractors went this well. I can't say enough about what they do and their commitment to quality. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed."
- "Phil came to my house to inspect my roof and then I got my roof done. I have consulted with about 4 other companies prior. Phil was by far the best Iv met with. He’s very responsive and explained things to me. I really appreciate his patience with me!"
- "These guys are great. Even if you don't think you need a new roof you'd be surprised - plus the insurance covers most if not all of it. Definitely go with Phil and or Josh. They were courteous and professional and helped me from start to finish"
- "I received a free roof inspection and truly did not know the state of my roof. To my surprise, the team (specifically Josh D.) that came to look at it were very honest and told me I wouldn’t need a roof for at least another few years. Honesty is key in earning my business, so I’ll be calling the Carolina Roof Consultants as soon as that roof is in need of repair. Thank you all again!!"
- "Worked personally with Josh Dalli.I could tell that he was there to help me and wasn't there for my money. He Was very informative, walk me through the process, and answered any questions that I had. If given the opportunity would highly recommend working through him"
- "Phil and Josh from carolina roof consultants were incredible. Really responsive to my concerns. Did a small repair job for me in a timely fashion. Will keep them in mind when looking for my roofing needs"
- "Outstanding customer service! I needed a minor roof repair and Erick came right over and took care of it. Many thanks for the quick response!"
- "This company does not pay their sales team - They are rude to employees (not real employees because they sign them as a 1099 Sub) - then they get rid of them before they pay commission. $40k is owed to a relative of mine. They offered $10K to make it go away. They also change their name with the secretary of state so they can get away with this stuff. They literally have a Dr Jykle and Mr Hyde personality."
- "Great company to work with. They were responsive and did a great job on our roof replacement."
- "Michael and his team are fantastic! We had a few broken shingles and some areas that needed minor repairs. Michael was easy to communicate with, professional, and his quote was very competitive. The crew arrived on time and performed an exceptional job. They were tidy and thorough. I will be using them for all of our future roofing repairs."
- "Alan happened to call on us at a time when we were seeking quotes for a roof replacement. He was personable and so knowledgeable about the industry. He guided us through the insurance claim, which we were concerned about, as we did not want our premiums to go up. The roof looks amazing and the work was done in a single day. We highly recommend!"
- "CRC was the second company that I had come out to inspect my roof. I didn’t feel completely comfortable with the first one, but with Mike and his team, I was put at ease. They did a great job."
- "Dylan was really awesome and great to work with, made the experience seamless and very easy. Excellent service and results!!"
- "Purchased a new roof and gutters. Couldn’t be happier with quality of roof and gutters and overall service. Pricing was very fair. Implementation was quick and crews were hard working, polite and respectful our property. Pleasure to work with Mike and Lea and in summary, glad I used Carolina roof consultants and recommend them highly."
- "On time, professional, courteous and excellent workmanship. Highly recommend. Art Bauer"
- "They did a GREAT job and completed on time. The team were very careful to clean up everywhere. Thanks guys!!!!"
- "Silver Garcia and his team did a great job on our new Roof/Gutter installation. We have an older house that required special attention and detailed work. They completed all of these areas beautifully and even removed a large old chimney! The end result was a true transformation. You can trust their expertise and feel confident that the job will be done right at a fair price."
- "I have a super tight schedule and with these types of repairs your biggest fear is proper time management. This company was A-1. The fact that they were on time everyday... completed the job in a time frame above expectations and did quality top notch work. I am So happy to be able to use our sky light again and I will definitely contact Carolina Roof Consultants for more contracts and recommend them to everyone!!!!"
- "Had some thing’s I needed to get done around our home and they made it so easy for me to scratch new gutters off the list. Service was completed in one day and no mess left behind. The crew was awesome and the consultation was a easy and refreshing experience. Highly recommend this company!"
- "Great company!! Knowledgeable staff. Jason K was very Professional and he has great communication. Jason provided solutions for all of my roofing concerns and the company gave me a very fair price. Highly recommended"
- "Great experience with this company! Flawless and easy process from the initial meeting to the finished roof. Really enjoyed working with Phil and Josh on the sales side - very knowledgeable and responsive to questions and all around great guys. The crew that did the actual roof replacement was very polite and really did a great job; I have no complaints at all. Cleanup was well done with no nails laying around at all. All around a 5 star experience - highly recommend them!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Marvin Roofing
- Waxhaw Roofing
- Mineral Spgs Roofing
- Mineral Springs Roofing
- Indian Land Roofing
- Van Wyck Roofing
- Stallings Roofing
- Weddington Roofing
- Wesley Chapel Roofing
- Matthews Roofing
- Fort Mill Roofing
- Ft Mill Roofing
- Monroe Roofing
- Hemby Roofing
- Hemby Bridge Roofing
- Indian Trail Roofing
- Indian Trl Roofing
- Lake Park Roofing