This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"CAPITAL SIDING WINDOWS & ROOFING"
"ATTENTION TO DETAIL"
- "CAPITAL SIDING WINDOWS & ROOFING"
- "ATTENTION TO DETAIL"
- "AWESOME JOB"
- "Professional and easy to deal with"
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE CONTRACTOR"
- "job was excellent"
- "GREAT JOB."
- "professional, knowledgable, and nice to work with"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "act with integrity and provide professional and top quality workmanship."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "are great and personable"
- "acted very professionally throughout the entire process."
- "listened to what I wanted done rather than simply trying to sell me on the company."
- "ARE CONSIDERATE PROFESSIONALS"
- "do what they say"
- "AN HONEST COMPANY PROVIDING EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES"
- "do a great job and are honest."
- "DID A QUALITY WORK AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL"
"The overall project went very well!! All staff were very prompt and professional. The window ordering process went very smooth, although the windows took longer than expected but that was due to production and supply issues and not the fault of Capital Siding. They were very good at communication throughout the whole process and kept us updated on the status of the order. The window installation is great and we couldn't be happier with the final result. We will definitely use them again in the future if we have another need!"
"We had three jobs with Capital over the past 7 years. Originally, we used them to install a couple of new windows and to replace a roof after the hail damage. Now we had to fix rotten rafters on our new home. Each job was done well. We always have direct contact with the foreman. He has been with the company for years and really knows his craft. The crew is polite and clean up well. We liked that they are local and family owned. We will use them again."
"We had 3 companies come out to bid our home exterior project. We are very happy we went with Capital to replace our roof, siding and windows. Jeff and Danny were great to work with. They took a lot of time with us at the initial meeting to answer all our questions and give us suggestions for our work. They kept us updated throughout the project as materials were delivered and when the different crews would be working on our house. The roofing crew was very efficient and hard working. Bryan the window installer was outstanding. We were very impressed with his high-quality work and attention to detail. John, Tony, and the rest of the siding crew were also fantastic. They made sure all our questions were answered as they were completing their work. Finally, we had stonework done on the front of the house and Troy, the mason, was great as well. We are thrilled with how the updates turned out! We would use Capital again and would recommend them to others!"
- "The overall project went very well!! All staff were very prompt and professional. The window ordering process went very smooth, although the windows took longer than expected but that was due to production and supply issues and not the fault of Capital Siding. They were very good at communication throughout the whole process and kept us updated on the status of the order. The window installation is great and we couldn't be happier with the final result. We will definitely use them again in the future if we have another need!"
- "We had three jobs with Capital over the past 7 years. Originally, we used them to install a couple of new windows and to replace a roof after the hail damage. Now we had to fix rotten rafters on our new home. Each job was done well. We always have direct contact with the foreman. He has been with the company for years and really knows his craft. The crew is polite and clean up well. We liked that they are local and family owned. We will use them again."
- "We had 3 companies come out to bid our home exterior project. We are very happy we went with Capital to replace our roof, siding and windows. Jeff and Danny were great to work with. They took a lot of time with us at the initial meeting to answer all our questions and give us suggestions for our work. They kept us updated throughout the project as materials were delivered and when the different crews would be working on our house. The roofing crew was very efficient and hard working. Bryan the window installer was outstanding. We were very impressed with his high-quality work and attention to detail. John, Tony, and the rest of the siding crew were also fantastic. They made sure all our questions were answered as they were completing their work. Finally, we had stonework done on the front of the house and Troy, the mason, was great as well. We are thrilled with how the updates turned out! We would use Capital again and would recommend them to others!"
- "This is our second time using Capital to replace our windows - and we have been very impressed with their service both times! The walk-through/consultation process was very professional and they went the extra mile to make sure we got the services we want. They offer a wide range of windows of different quality and efficiency we well. With the last round of window replacements, we’ve trust Capital with replacing pretty much all of the windows in our home."
- "I had Capital replace the roof with Timberline HDZ shingles and it turned out great. Danny and Jeff (father and son owners) helped me from the beginning by providing recommendations and key information to my insurance company. Once the claim was approved, they were able to fit me in a matter of a couple weeks and complete the job in 3 days (large complex roof). I also had them upgrade my ventilation to ridgeline vents as well as add gutters to the back of the house. Their crew was experienced and professional and I am overall very satisfied with the quality of the work and materials. Communication was good throughout the process. Finally, they were very hospitable by providing professional recommendations without trying to upsell, hand delivering color samples to my door, and provided listing of addresses with recent completions to help with color selection. Furthermore, they were very reasonable/flexible when it came to billing/payment. I am happy to recommend Capital and will not hesitate to use them again."
- "This company was great to work with. Our roof had hail damage, and our insurance originally didn't want to cover the cost to replace the whole roof. Capital sent out a representative to meet with the insurance claims people, and then they finally agreed to cover the entire roof replacement cost. The work was done quickly, and everything was cleaned up."
- "Capital Siding, Windows & Roofing are a great local family owned business. They go above and beyond to make sure your roof is installed with quality workmanship! We are so happy with working with this company we are having them install new porch windows as well."
- "Had a very good selection and even helped me with some complicated measurements they were very helpful"
- "I love Capital siding. From the very first contact all the way to the final bill. Hassle free, very attentive to any questions or problems, quality work and a delight to work with. I had them remove old Masonite siding of a 30+ year old garage, replace 2 entry and 3 storm door on the house and garage, gutters on the garage and replace some old gutters on the back of my house. The before and after pictures say it all. I have a brand new garage without having to build a whole new garage."
- "Jeff came to our 1980s home to quote windows and a sliding door. He gave us advice on how to seal our existing windows and adjust our sliding door and get many more years out of what we had. WOW!!! An amazing window expert who I will highly recommend. We are not actual customers yet but know who we will call when the need arises."
- "Jeff(owner) and his team at Capital are some of the nicest, most responsive contractors I have worked with. They are easy to work with throughout the project and have always given me an honest and fair assessment of my situation or question. My first interaction with Jeff and his team goes back to 2008 and there is a reason I still keep a copy of their business card handy. Throughout the years they have come out to check for hail damage and do a roof assessment multiple times, replaced a roof due to hail damage, helped me with adding some gutters, and answered all my questions and concerns. Have you ever asked a roofing contractor come to your house to check for hail damage, and they tell you that they really didn't find any damage? If you have ever had to deal with any of those "storm chasing" contractors you might find this unbelievable, but that's what happened with Jeff's team. We eventually had them replace the roof due a separate subsequent storm with damage, but I really appreciated their honest feedback and perspective. Each time we have used them they have given a fair estimate, and come through with exactly what was promised for the project expectations, timeframe, and clean up. I'm not sure there is much more you can ask for from a contractor."
- "Complete Re-Roof: tear off, new roofing sheathing, and new shingles, etc Use again? Yes Cost: $13,400 We got quotes from 3 different companies and decided to go with Capitol Siding, the price was comparable and we really liked Danny - who came and did the estimate. We also like it that they are a local family run business. It went well. Danny and Jeff are very nice, good with communication and professional. We really liked them. They were happy to work with us after we determined the house needed new decking. We had to wait a little past when the thought they'd be able to do the roof - because a delay in the roof they needed to finish before getting to us. Which we took to mean they did the job right and didn't rush to move on to the next thing. Also, we weren't in any rush so it didn't matter to us and they were good at checking in and communicating with us. The roof looks good and we've had no leak issues. They did a good job cleaning up the debris in the yard from the roofing job. Crew were all very friendly, cooperative, courteous and respectful. Other: > Someone in the crew was smoking on the roof, but when we brought it to Danny's attention he was very apologetic, it was dealt with right away and didn't happen again. > Although they did a good job picking up the yard, once the dumpster was moved we had to pick up all the nails that were left in the driveway. However, my guess is that if we'd have called someone would have come back and picked them up, but we wanted them picked up ASAP so there were no holes in tires. >They did leave a few supplies in the yard, they said they would get it and were very responsive with communication, but they kept forgetting to pick it up. We finally moved it to the side yard and they picked it up a few weeks after the job was finished."
- "I’ve enjoyed working with Capital on a residing with vinyl, new soffit, new fascia, new window wrapping, and gutters of my home and garage. Jeff and Danny were very helpful during the estimate and pre-contract phase. We did have some schedule changes that were unexpected once the contract was signed, but they weren’t very disruptive. If schedule is critical to you then I would be very explicit upfront. Our crew was John and his team. He was great to work to have at the house, talking through things, and was helpful in providing insight into things that I was doing (like changing spigots). All their work was completed two months ago, which isn’t a lot of time for issues to develop, but so far everything looks great. John and his crew are really the reason to go with Capital."
- "Right from the start I knew Capital was the right siding company to use. The initial house visit to get a quote was the best experience I've ever had with a contractor. I was given a palette of siding options with color options to keep. Their price was right in the middle of the other two contractor companies but was way more professional in their presentation. Everything was explained to a tea. The crew was so professional and respectful of my property and when they saw some issues with my house they offered up good solutions to solve it. They took their time and did a great job from start to finish. My house looks soooo much better now and I couldn't be more pleased with the effort to make it so. Thanks Capital, you made it easy."
- "Capital did excellent work reworking the flat roof and nearby windows and shingled areas on our unique home in September-October 2020. Jeff and Azael were not only extremely helpful in assessing the pre-repair situation, recommending what should be done and preparing a detailed work plan and estimate for the project, but in executing the project rapidly with care and attention to detail. We are extremely happy with the new, re-sloped flat roof areas (including new metal trim and drains), the new clerestory windows, and the newly re-shingled mansard sections, which are a perfect match for the section we didn't need to replace. Everything looks GREAT and has performed flawlessly so far. We have already made plans to have Capital come back to take care of the rest of the roof when it needs replacing. Grateful to have found these folks!"
- "You get what you pay for! Reliable, trustworthy and a job well done. Work was excellent, materials were superb, service was great and the contractors were fantastic -- site left spotless every day. My roof is noticeably new and fantastic! Hope to not need another roof but if I did, they'd have my business again. Highly recommend!!!!"
- "Dan was very professional throughout the whole process. He was always available to work with me throughout the entire process. Overall a great company to work with."
- "We had Capital reside our house. Their quote was not the absolute lowest we received, but it was competitive and detailed which gave me confidence there would be no surprises and the work would be done well. The siding team of John, Tony, and Jim are real craftsmen, with great attention to all of the small details. It's clear that they take pride in doing things the right way. Danny and Jeff provide excellent customer service and kept us up to date on progress and options throughout the job. They did a great job and left my yard cleaner than they found it. The siding looks great!"
- "Capital Window, Siding and Roofing helped in determining our home had defective shingles. They went out of their way to prepare and submit a claim to the manufacturer that included numerous pictures and shingle samples. Danny and Jeff were helpful in providing new shingle samples and references to help us with a new shingle style and color. During the re-roof, their team was always polite, respectful and hard working. They took pride in their work and delivered exceptional detail and quality work. At the end of each day, they ensured the job site was clear of any debris and nails. We were very pleased with the whole process from our initial contact with Capital thru job completion and highly recommend."
- "Jeff and Azael at Capital Roofing were a breathe of fresh air to work with. After having a bit of a fiasco with a previous contractor and having many companies come out to do a quote, they were the most knowledgeable and friendliest folks. There bid was fairly priced and the work they completed was awesome! After six months of having a hole in our roof we can relax knowing the job was done and done well! Thank you so much Capital :)"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Woodbury Roofing
- Newport Roofing
- Landfall Village Roofing
- Landfall Vlg Roofing
- Oakdale Roofing
- Saint Paul Roofing
- S Saint Paul Roofing
- So Saint Paul Roofing
- Lake Elmo Roofing
- Cottage Grove Roofing
- Afton Roofing
- Grey Cloud Island Roofing
- Saint Paul Park Roofing
- St Paul Park Roofing
- Maplewood Roofing
- South Saint Paul Roofing
- South St Paul Roofing
- Pine Springs Roofing