We are a general contracting and roofing company that specializes in insurance restoration, though we also quickly process commercial and retail bids. We are a family based company with over 15 years of expertise, and have locations in Illinois (Chicagoland and Peoria), Georgia (Atlanta), and Colorado (Denver). We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Please contact us with any roofing, siding, or gutter needs!
"C&N construction (with Jason Channer leading the way) was such a blessing to my wife and I as new homeowners. To do high-quality work to our roof and siding, and thanks to Jason Channer for going the extra mile to help us with planning everything and getting insurance on our side. Seek them out if you need anything for your house. They do there due-diligence to meet the needs and specifications of your home and give a quick turn around time throughout the process: insurance, purchasing the building specifications, permits, and the actual building. Each process was shorter than I thought it was going to be by far. New homeowner or established, this is your company."
"Worked with Jason Channer on my roof replacement. He kept me very informed and worked really well with Insurance company to make sure we got everything covered. I would highly recommend working with Jason and C&N Construction!"
"I worked with Nick Brito at C&N and he made the whole experience of needing a roof replacement so easy and stress free! He is knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with. I appreciate that they work directly with the insurance and handle the brunt of even the paperwork side of things. Would strongly recommend them if you are in need of roof work!"
- "C&N construction (with Jason Channer leading the way) was such a blessing to my wife and I as new homeowners. To do high-quality work to our roof and siding, and thanks to Jason Channer for going the extra mile to help us with planning everything and getting insurance on our side. Seek them out if you need anything for your house. They do there due-diligence to meet the needs and specifications of your home and give a quick turn around time throughout the process: insurance, purchasing the building specifications, permits, and the actual building. Each process was shorter than I thought it was going to be by far. New homeowner or established, this is your company."
- "Worked with Jason Channer on my roof replacement. He kept me very informed and worked really well with Insurance company to make sure we got everything covered. I would highly recommend working with Jason and C&N Construction!"
- "I worked with Nick Brito at C&N and he made the whole experience of needing a roof replacement so easy and stress free! He is knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with. I appreciate that they work directly with the insurance and handle the brunt of even the paperwork side of things. Would strongly recommend them if you are in need of roof work!"
- "We reached out to this company, based on some information we received. At first they were very responsive, the called us back the same day we left a message. The guy came out looked at the job we wanted done, and told us he would need to go back work the numbers and get back to us by weeks end. Well it's now 2+ weeks later and we haven't seen or heard from this guy or the company. Understandably things happen, but I just think this guy wasn't interested in working with us from the start. We were okay because we found a reputable company that was more than willing to take the job and our money and deliver a great result for us; and I'll be writing a 5 star review for them."
- "GUYS DO VERY GOOD JOBS FOR ME. ROOF OFF ROOF BACK ON SAME DAY. THANK YOU JASON FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO ME."
- "Jason was a real professional. Lots of guys came thru in the last few years offering similar services and I always passed. Jason caught me outside doing yard work and was very disarming. He offered me a free inspection and explained the process, I let him do the roof inspection but was leary of signing up with him. He said no problem why don't I come back in a few days let you research my company and give you time to talk to your better half. Naturally I took my out. Jason returned as promised, honestly I hadn't done my research but I figured what the heck I'll gamble. It paid off in spades Jason C. was extremely transparent throughout the process very communicative. I usually don't write reviews but Jason and the whole team @ C&N over delivered we filed a claim for hail damage to my roof and ended up getting roof, siding, gutters. He told me from the start the roof was very likely but that we would try for siding because there was some damage but not much. We ended up going a few rounds with insurance but C&N did all of that and in the end we got it all. These guys are pros I dealt with probably five or six different guys mainly Jason but they all had their strong points for their roles and they were always moving in the same direction. No ties and white shirts for these guys but they know how to get the job done. The gamble paid off my house is amazing and savings in tact. Thank you Jason you got it all started also thanks Jim, Nick, Owen, and Curtis (and the guy with the amazing beard can't find his card)."
- "Great overall experience. Owen and his crew were awesome to work with. I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future."
- "I was referred to Billy Heathcoat at C&N Construction for work on my roof due to storm damage. He was prompt and professional in the roof selection process and he also helped us work with our insurance to have the proper work done. Our new roof looks great and it was done very quickly. Overall great company and great communication. I would highly recommend."
- "After a bad hail storm here I had serious roof damage. I found C&N on Google. Their staff was friendly and efficient. They did the inspection and gave an estimate for the insurance right away. The new roof looks great. They got the job done quickly and cleanup was thorough. I highly recommend checking out this company if you have any roofing needs."
- "It was shown to us our roof had significant storm damage. We were very hesitant to proceed with creating a claim on the house. C&N project manager, Nick, reassured us he'll manage all things with the insurance company. We started the claim and he did exactly that making the process efficient and streamlined. The only thing we owed C&N was our deductible. Nick made enough of an impression on us, we ended up having him and C&N replace our garage siding. Everything turned out great. If we have any other roof, siding, gutters, etc. jobs; C&N Construction Inc. will be our first call. Thank you all."
- "Antwain Steele was in the neighborhood doing storm damage roof inspections at no cost. He was very informative about the process and worked with my insurance to get both my garage and house roofs replaced and the house siding also. There was minimal out of pocket costs & the work was completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended from Berkeley IL"
- "Great, comprehensive service from initial conversations and estimates, through the actual high quality labor performed. Helped us through some issues with insurance (our oversight), and were available, kind and courteous the whole way. Thanks!"
- "The roof on our garage and the house was damaged by the heavy storm in August. C&N Construction was exactly what we needed to fix it. They are professional, competent, hard-working, and very organized. They completed the roof installation project quickly without compromising the quality of the job with good communication. Kosta and Tommy responded to all our questions, and we are very satisfied. We definitely recommend them."
- "We had horrible roofs and C&N construction come fix our roof. We had such a wonderful experience with this company. Antwain was so professional. He was very kind and understanding since we don’t speak English much he was still able to communicate with us. Amazing job. 10/10."
- "Billy Hethcoat was very helpful and helped get us a beautiful new roof and gutters on our home. He communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend C&N Construction and especially Billys guidance and delivery of services!!!"
- "We had a great experience working with Owen throughout the repair process. He walked us through each step and helped us better understand the scope and sequence of our project."
- "Thank you C&N for replacing my roof and working with my insurance company. It was a seamless process. The only feedback I have is to work on your communication with your customers. I had to follow up multiple times with no return calls or responses to my emails after I received an email from C&N stating I was approved and should received a call for scheduling “soon.” Eventually, I received a scheduled date. C&N should also perform a walk through of the finished job prior to leaving the site with the homeowner. I wasn’t aware the job was completed until I contacted one of the specialists. I also had to follow up to receive my warranty documents. This should be a seamless process as soon as the final payment is made and verified."
- "I decided to go with this company because I saw them do most of the roof installations in my Manhattan subdivision. The quality of work is very good and they finished the job in one day. They also did a good job cleaning up the debris. Although I had to be rescheduled several times due to weather, once it was done the roof looked great."
- "I was referred to this company from a friend of mine. We had some bad storms in my area and had leaking in many areas of my roof. I contacted Owen and he was right out to take a look filed a claim and even with the all the delays of covid and weather we had a new roof in a timely manner. I was indecisive on colors , Owen was very helpful and we are so happy with the work and how beautiful my house looks with the pop of deeper colors. I would definitely refer this company to my friends and family! We are very pleased and so happy that I found the right company to get the job done!"
- "Billy help me get a new roof through my insurance after a storm and was a pleasure to work with. He made the process easy and pain free. He helped me every step of the way and was very informative and knowledgeable. Hands down the easiest project we have had done ever and owe it all to Billy H"
- "Billy from C&N construction was so very thorough and helpful throughout the entire process! He was extremely accommodating, considering all things COVID, and truly just really professional! I had my siding replaced and was anxious about colors and style and he even sat down and helped me envision exactly what I had dreamed up! I finally have my “blue house” - best looking one on the block! Neighbors are still raving about it a month or so later! Thank you Billy!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Hillside Roofing
- Berkeley Roofing
- Bellwood Roofing
- Westchester Roofing
- Melrose Park Roofing
- Stone Park Roofing
- Elmhurst Roofing
- Broadview Roofing
- Maywood Roofing
- Northlake Roofing
- Hines Roofing
- La Grange Park Roofing
- La Grange Pk Roofing
- La Grng Pk Roofing
- Oakbrook Ter Roofing
- Oakbrook Terrace Roofing
- Villa Park Roofing
- Hinsdale Roofing