This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Fair, professional, quality work the 1st time..."
"Got siding and roof repair done for a great price. Came right out and fixed it! No leaks ever again!!"
"Excellent work, Nice people, And easy to deal with!"
- "Fair, professional, quality work the 1st time..."
- "Got siding and roof repair done for a great price. Came right out and fixed it! No leaks ever again!!"
- "Excellent work, Nice people, And easy to deal with!"
- "We have called Burton Enterprises in the past for roofing and window repairs and was very pleased with their services. Always prompt and pleasant, fair pricing and excellent customer service. This time, it was our roof. It was time for a replacement. We gathered 5 quotes this spring. Putting it off as long as we could because it is an important decision and our roof is not an easy one with EFIS siding, lots of pitches and flashing. Mr. Burton came out to give the estimate. Very pleasant, professional man. Their prices are very competitive. A few others tried to compete and couldn't. They asked what type of shingles were used, the same as them. GAF and Timberland, excellent quality shingles. After signing, we were on the schedule within a little over a week. We couldn't be happier with our new roof. From Mr. Burton to Jennifer in the office, just a great group of people to do business with. After the job was complete, they sent out Elias to do the finishing touches and straighten out some siding and aluminum wrapping. He did a perfect job. Very conscientious and hard working. The kind of person that you feel good about working on your home. You just get a sense of integrity and pride of workmanship. We plan to call them back in the future for other projects."
- "Can’t rate quality of service but customer service is a 0! I called 4 times trying to get a estimate. 2 times all I got was huh, what, I can’t understand you. So I called and tried to speak clearer and was told it would be awhile before anyone could give me a estimate cause they didn’t have anyone that could. What a joke. Screaming in the background. Absolutely no professionalism. Answers the phones “hello” I have no idea where I was even calling . Called and spoke to the manager the 4th time and she apologized but that was it. Please get new office staff that is not rude and unprofitable maybe you’d get more business"
- "Great company to work with. Everything was on time and on budget. I got 3 bids on my roof, I really wanted them to do the job and told him what he had to beat and if he could beat the lowest by one dollar he had the job. He beat it by $590, very honest man. They had the Majority of the old roof off and the new roof on in one day. Very polite crew. The next day Dave came by, put up a ladder and looked the roof over. He used a magnet to check for nails in the yard. He said he noticed we had dogs and really spent a lot of time looking for nails. He also left us a bundle of Shingles. I would recommend this company."
- "Same day estimate! Quality work done fast and efficiently. Communication was fantastic, all my questions answered and then some. Friendly workers from the estimator to the workers. Thank you defiantly recommend !"
- "This company is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS! I would leave zero stars if I could! We bought a house and when we had the home inspection, they discovered an issue with the gutter and the board behind needing to be replaced. We were referred to Burton Enterprises by our realtor. We contacted them in January. They made it sound like they were going to come out and fix it. They never followed up to schedule it and when we tried to contact them to see what was going on, they had every excuse in the book for why they couldn’t get it done yet but they assured us it would be done. 2 months later, it still isn’t done. They came out a couple of days ago and all they did was drill holes in our gutter and then had the audacity to lie to our realtor and tell him the job was done. The gutter still hasn’t been replaced, it is still sagging, and now the wood behind it is rotting. The sad part is, WE LIVE 1 MILE FROM THEM and they still can’t seem to make it here and fix it correctly!!! Don’t waste your time."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Princess Anne Roofing
- Virginia Bch Roofing
- Virginia Beach Roofing
- Va Bch Roofing
- Va Beach Roofing
- Vab Roofing
- South Norfolk Roofing
- Fort Story Roofing
- Little Creek Naval Amphibiou Roofing
- Nav Amph Base Roofing
- Naval Amphib Base Roofing
- Naval Amphibious Base Roofing
- Norfolk Roofing
- Chesapeake Roofing
- Portsmouth Roofing
- Knotts Island Roofing
- Woodleigh Roofing
- Moyock Roofing