This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"We recently used Bruin Corp to perform some insulation work in our home as part of the Mass Save program. The crew did an outstanding job. Even the Mass Save inspector, who visited later to inspect the work, commented on the great quality of the work. Very happy and highly recommend."
"I was very pleased with the work Bruin Corporation performed on my home. The crew arrived on the scheduled day and time and efficiently replaced 12 of my windows. Not only did the Bruin crew work neatly but the clean up was just as excellent. On another date, I had the Bruin door crew install new doors on my home. They were very friendly and accommodating. The doors look and work great! I would highly recommend Bruin Corporation for the quality and professionalism of their work and give them an A+ for customer satisfaction."
"From 2019 through Fall of 2020, we had accessible modifications done to our home, This added a deck, for which we had French doors put in. However, we lost a lot of airflow, so we asked Bruin what could we do. They gave us two beautiful doors that does not have a bar between the doors, which allows both doors to be open to accommodate my wheelchair. The fellows were polite and worked hard to get not only the French storm doors to fit perfectly but we needed a new mud room door. We are very, very pleased with the work and will continue to use Bruin in the future!!!"
- "We recently used Bruin Corp to perform some insulation work in our home as part of the Mass Save program. The crew did an outstanding job. Even the Mass Save inspector, who visited later to inspect the work, commented on the great quality of the work. Very happy and highly recommend."
- "I was very pleased with the work Bruin Corporation performed on my home. The crew arrived on the scheduled day and time and efficiently replaced 12 of my windows. Not only did the Bruin crew work neatly but the clean up was just as excellent. On another date, I had the Bruin door crew install new doors on my home. They were very friendly and accommodating. The doors look and work great! I would highly recommend Bruin Corporation for the quality and professionalism of their work and give them an A+ for customer satisfaction."
- "From 2019 through Fall of 2020, we had accessible modifications done to our home, This added a deck, for which we had French doors put in. However, we lost a lot of airflow, so we asked Bruin what could we do. They gave us two beautiful doors that does not have a bar between the doors, which allows both doors to be open to accommodate my wheelchair. The fellows were polite and worked hard to get not only the French storm doors to fit perfectly but we needed a new mud room door. We are very, very pleased with the work and will continue to use Bruin in the future!!!"
- "The professionalism of every employee I came into contact with impressed me the most about Bruin Corp. Yes, they install high quality products from selected manufacturers but that is just the baseline from which they begin. They add to that well trained craftsmen and a giant helping of professionalism. They worked with me to find a day and time for the installations that best suited my schedule. They showed up when they said they would, did the work efficiently, cleaned-up, and made sure that everything was just the way I wanted it before they left. If you have a need to call the office, you get quick, accurate answers."
- "Bruin did a great job bringing our home back to life. We had them replace the roof, replace all our windows, and redo the vinyl siding and trim. They consulted with us to design the project and then managed all the work for us. Their crews were friendly, professional, and tidy. There was a manufacturing issue with the glass in our new windows and Bruin made sure it was corrected with no additional stress from us. They initiated the solution and had things in motion before we even knew there was an issue. Doesn’t get any better than that. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process. I highly recommend using Bruin."
- "My condo needed the windows and patio door replaced, so I contacted 6 companies, heard back from 4, including Bruin. Bruin's salesperson Mike had by far the best "pitch" - personable, straight forward, no up-selling, no BS, so I chose them. Carol in the office answered every question when it came time to do the job, and gave me everything I needed to get the approval from the homeowners association. Miles and Diego installed the windows and door quickly and efficiently, cleaning up each area as they went. Miles went over how everything worked and answered all my questions. Great job - highly recommend!"
- "WOW - it was a pleasure - from my first conversation with Len - to his home visit with samples to my final order of 6 new windows - IT WAS A TERRIFIC experience. Everything was clearly explained, all documents were in plain clear language and all interactions with Len and Carole (office staff) were quick, responsive and easy. I ordered the windows on January 5, 2022 with the understanding they would not arrive until perhaps April and not be installed possibly until May. The order did come in early and all 6 windows were installed ONE ONE DAY !! on 3/16/2022. The two man installation team arrived right on time - and their first task was to lay fabric from the entry door all along the first floor hallway, up the staircase and into each of the 4 locations that windows were being installed - they were extremely careful of my space and my belongings and as they finished installing each window they vacuumed the entire area !!! The team was fast, efficient and very courteous. I cannot recommend the company highly enough and will definitely suggest them to anyone I am in conversation with that might be looking for new window installation. Paula Levine"
- "I used Bruin to replace my home's windows and siding in a fairly large project overall after comparing them with 2 other local companies. The team at Bruin was very helpful in helping us understand and weigh our options. Once the materials were ready, Bruin was very flexible in scheduling the project start and the team was very diligent and efficient. Was very happy with the results and certainly recommend."
- "I highly recommend Bruin Corporation. We used them 5 years ago to replace a few windows and we rehired them this year to replace the remaining windows. Their expert installers were courteous, did great work, cleaned up after each installation, arrived on time each day and we love our new windows. Bitter cold weather wasn't an issue and the house remained warm as they did one room at a time. Highly recommend!"
- "We used Bruin corp. for replacement bay windows. All individuals we worked with were incredibly friendly, gave us exactly what we were looking for, and even ended up changing our contract once they came to measure that saved us over $1,000! They two men installing the windows were punctual, cleaned up thoroughly after the project ended, and did a beautiful job saving the original pieces of our bay window to use with the replacements. I would highly recommend Bruin for your window project needs!"
- "Bruin is a great company. From the first meeting we had with them to the completion of the project --the installation of a patio door, we could depend on them to keep their word. Answer our questions, and in the end leave us with a beautiful door, and take away whatever scraps were left. Real Pros! I highly recommend them!"
- "The guys from Bruin arrived right on time, were courteous, professional and very respectful of our home. They installed the door and any repairs needed with a minimum of noise and no annoyance to us. The result is a first rate product installed to perfection. I will highly recommend Bruin to anyone. Cheers!"
- "I had a sliding glass door replaced by Bruin Corp. I was very pleased with the professionalism from the first phone call through the installation process. The guys that installed the door were prompt, courteous, professional and did a great job. The clean up was impeccable. I would highly recommend this company."
- "Bruin did the attic insulation for us a few years back with good quality. So when my basement windows need replacement, I called them again. The entire process was very smooth and all handled very well by professional people. Chris & Rob showed up on time for the installation. They are very nice and professional. They answered all my questions with great patientce and got the job done very fast with good quality. They also cleaned up everything when they left. I am very satisfied with Bruin and will definitely recommend them to others."
- "While it took a while to schedule them to come out (and their timing estimates changed a couple times due to supply constraints and a busy schedule), the work they did was better than I had hoped for. The workers were professional, communicative and great to work with. The front door and windows they installed were done as we had agreed to and done very well. Great Quality and I would use them again."
- "Bruin installed our new kitchen window and a slider door for us! They were respectful of COVID precautions, cleaning up after themselves and were polite and courteous. We are repeat customers of Bruin. We have had another window replaced as well as a Mass Save Home Energy audit/Insulation work. The are very easy to work with from the sales staff to the office staff and the day of service crew. It feels great to support a small local business!"
- "This is the second time I have used Bruin. The first job was 5 or so years ago and we replaced a couple of windows. This time it was a bigger job where we replaced 10 windows. 6 new construction windows and 4 replacement windows, and fixed some corner boards on the exterior. They did a great job, answered questions, and were very efficient. I would recommend to anyone look for new windows or exterior work!"
- "They did an excellent job insulating our basement and attic. It went above and beyond what we were expecting. The insulation was 3 inches or more thick. They air sealed the basement then applied insulation over it. They even insulated the doors to maximize heat retention in our home. With gas prices going through the roof, this is well needed!"
- "Excellent quality and service! Bruin Corp. of Framingham recently replaced most of the windows in my home. Their prices were very good especially relative to the quality of the windows. The installers were excellent. Responsible, polite, cleaned up after each window, and did a very professional, precise and and beautiful job. No corners cut - did everything the right way. I did not even have to touch up paint around the windows after the "new construction" windows were installed when my old windows were removed. Very respectful of my health issues which was especially appreciated at this time. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend!"
- "Bruin Corp. of Framingham was contracted by the MASS SAVE program to (re)insulate our 25-year old house from top to bottom: they truly did an AMAZING job. We already feel a difference. The team was professional, on time, and cleaned up after each day of work. We would gladly hire them again."
- "I had been procrastinating about upgrading the insulation in my attic for many years because I thought it would be a huge hassle to get it done...Nothing could have been further from the truth. The people at Bruin made the entire experience very easy. They did the attic prep work in one day and the insulation the next day. I liked the fact that they were very neat and careful with my house, even working around my dog! Also very knowledgeable installers who patiently explained the entire process to me in detail beforehand. Highly recommend Bruin Corp. for insulation."
- "Workers that came to install my new windows were extremely friendly and very courteous. They explained how they work after everything was done and cleaned the windows up nice before they left. Very professional. Love my new windows. 5 Stars in my book."
- "Bruin corp was fantastic to work with. Throughout the whole process, they were professional, courteous, and respected our home. Installation was quick and came out great. A few manufacturing defects (not Bruins fault) were resolved by Bruin. Our new windows and doors look fantastic and are a great value."
- "I cannot express how happy I am with my new windows. Let’s see, I had 3 new installs and 6 replacement windows. The staff is pleasant and professional. The job went smooth, they showed up on time, put drop clothes down and cleaned up every night before they left. The windows glide up and down. I highly recommend Bruin"
- "Bruin is a wonderful one stop shop for all your home improvement needs. My wife and I used Bruin for our attic insulation earlier this month and we were very impressed at how Bruin exceeded our expectations and how efficient they were when completing the project. The men who did our work were personable, polite and treated our home as their own. The best part was that when they were done, the space was even better cleaned than when they started! We are doing our entire house with new construction Harvey Windows from Bruin and we cannot wait for them to begin. Our windows should be installed within a month. I am confident that this project will also leave me very impressed with Bruin. Thank you, Bruin for being such a great ally in our home improvement needs! UPDATE: We had our windows installed two weeks ago and we are extremely happy with the work that Bruin did. There was not a spec of debris in our house and outside our house. They did a fantastic job and it truly was a pleasure doing business with them. The installation was pure quality and I whole heartily recommend them to my friends and family."
- "This is my second time using Bruin for windows. Bill Dorion came to the house looked over the job and got it priced out quickly. He responds to every call email and text. Very professional. Then Jimmy comes out and takes precise measurements. Carol keeps you up to date on where you are in the process. The work crew lays out tarps to protect your floors and things. We didn’t even have to vacuum when they left. Having all new windows is great no more whistles from the wind or drafty areas. Insulation and doors are next on the list and I’ll definitely call Bruin!"
- "We'd used Bruin Corp before to replace/install kitchen windows and also for insulation. Very satisfied so we had them come back to replace/install 3 basement windows. Joe and Tim arrived on time and both were professional. Our basement is fit for a Hobbit and Joe is rather tall but never complained and they were here for a good portion of the day. They did a quality job and we wouldn't hesitate to have them back if needed. Carol and office staff are a pleasure to deal as well. We highly recommend Bruin Corp!"
- "We love the new windows, they are easy to use and look great on the house. The installation team was great. We had a great experience from when we ordered the windows until the time they were installed. Prices are great also. I highly recommend using Bruin."
- "We had a great experience with Bruins from the sales people to installation. We are very impressed with the installation crew due to the quality of work and the time it took to complete the job. We had all windows replaced and by the time they left you couldn't tell there was a crew there since they left my house spotless. We highly recommend Bruin."
- "Bruin replaced an old sliding patio door for me. I was very happy with the entire experience, from getting a quote thru installation. They were on time, efficient, professional, neat, and didn’t leave until I was satisfied with the installation and operation of the new door, and also got a follow up call after it was completed. I’ve used Bruin before in a previous house for siding and roofing, and have always been happy with the quality of their products and their sales and installation staff."
- "Bruin turned my screened in porch into a beautiful 3 season porch. Their work, responsiveness, cleanliness, and attention to detail were all top notch! I would use them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them. Thank you Bruin Corp."
- "Bruin made sure we were happy from start to finish. Our replacement windows took a long time to come [Not Bruin's fault] and the install team was great. Myles made sure we were aware of the function and details of the windows. Living near a main artery the sounds from outside are reduced and our heating bill is lower. Glad we could use a local company that stands behind their work and name."
- "Did a great job replacing our old front door that had a non std. size, as well as replacing some of our single pane windows. Good communication, and would use them again."
- "The guys at Bruin did a very professional job at our home. They replaced a patio door and a kitchen window. They had to navigate a tricky staircase but got the materials in and out without incident. The work was done quickly and looked great. They made sure everything was cleaned up when they were done. Plus, they followed every COVID protocol that you would reasonably expect."
- "This is the second time we have used Bruin. They were at my house back in 2006. They did such a great job then, that we never forgot them. We had tree damage to my home back in October and basically all 3 bedrooms upstairs were demolished. After getting a new roof, walls, siding etc., we needed the house re-insulated. I contacted Bruin through Mass Save and in my opinion there is no one better at what they do. Roberto and his crew were professional, knowledgeable, capable and communicated everything along the way. I would wholeheartedly endorse them from dealing with Jackie and Carol on the phone early on, to Roberto and his crew on the job. They made the process seamless and very pleasant. Thanks!"
- "Great work by this team doing a complete insulation project on my home. Big difference now that the place is buttoned up. The team was on time, cordial, and efficient. I especially like the drop-down attic stair-hatch insulation box that they custom fabricated. Ditto for the whole house fan enclosure. Fastidious clean up, especially after blowing insulation in the attic and enclosed garage ceiling. Sorry I waited for 25 years to do it. Hats off for a job well done! TY!"
- "We had a great experience working with Bruin. They put in insulation in our attic and in our siding, and it's made a world of difference in our home. Our second floor used to be 10 degrees colder than the first floor because so much heat was being lost through the attic. Their work solved that problem completely and our home is far more comfortable and energy efficient now. The crew was on time and respectful, and even took the time to fabricate a new attic hatch so it could be better insulated. We're very happy with their professionalism and the quality of their work."
- "Bruin was great! Quick estimate, great price, and fast workers. Everyone we talked to was so friendly. They replaced my awful basement windows, and we can really feel the difference in temperature. Definitely recommend."
- "I've always wanted replacement windows and decided to buy local, shop American and I'm delighted I did! The Bruin team did a great job. They are extremely professional and the craftsmanship was superb. They were in and out in 2 days and worked with me so we could all stay safe during the pandemic. They did not deviate from the estimate and they were affordable. Plus, all the heat is no longer seeping out the windows. I highly recommend Bruin. 100%. And, I'm writing this on my own with all the honesty I use in my professional and personal life."
- "The siding on my building was damaged during a winter storm. Once I had contacted Bruin of Framingham, a representative showed up right on schedule and prepared a very complete and detailed quote. When the crew arrived, they proceeded efficiently and completed the job on schedule. The results look nice and I intend to use Bruin again in the future. I'm very glad that I have found them for future repairs."
- "Bruin installed insulation for us. The crew was great. Nice people, very thorough and professional. They wore masks the whole time which we really appreciated. I'd highly recommend Bruin for insulation installation."
- "Bruin's did a great job installing new high quality windows. They were very careful and installed them with perfect alignment. They were also very hygienic and made sure to keep their masks on. Thank you Bruin!"
- "We just had new replacement windows, new doors and siding installed by Bruin, and we are very happy with the end result. It's a one stop shop which I appreciate, and they have a high level of expertise and workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. We are very pleased."
- "Bruin Corp installed insulation along the roof in our attic. They were very responsive and scheduled the work just a week out. Despite the space being tight, they installed the insulation perfectly. They were polite, professional, and took care to cover all the floors as they came in/out the house. We've noticed a big temperature difference with the insulation. We will definitely look to Bruin in the future for our insulation needs and beyond."
- "Bruin was 1 of 3 quotes I received for replacement windows. Their salesperson (Lenny) offered up an alternative to replacement and it was a great fit. Price included product, permits, and taking the old material away. Installers were timely efficient, when I questioned one small aspect of the job, they quickly dealt with it to my satisfaction. I have had several contractors in my home over the last several years, all of them I have had to call back to fix something they didn't do properly, this has not been the case with Bruin, very pleased with this company from start to finish."
- "The crew that came to my house to install all the product I ordered were great. They were fast, courteous, kept the masks on and cleaned up as they went. Doug was the foreman and runs a good crew. The quality of work was exceptional. We had 34 windows, two doors and a window that replaced a door. The crew did the work in three days. When we were talking to Bill, our salesman, at the beginning of the process of getting a quote, he was professional, courteous and, most importantly, he wasn’t pushy. It made all the difference. Thank you to everyone involved at Bruin Corp. that made this project run smooth. John Nadaud"
- "I am so impressed with this company. From my initial phone call to set up an appointment all the way through to the installation of my patio door unit everything went smoothly. Every person I dealt with, be it on the phone or in person were professional, respectful and very personable. We're in a pretty stressful time right now, but they made everything easy and comfortable."
- "Had all of our windows replaced. We got 3 quotes from companies and Bruin was the best value and price. The installation went very smooth. All of the workers were fast and extremely professional. The windows look great and we would definitely recommend using Bruin. A smooth process start to finish."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Ashland Roofing
- Fayville Roofing
- Southboro Roofing
- Southborough Roofing
- Framingham Roofing
- Holliston Roofing
- Hopkinton Roofing
- Framingham Center Roofing
- Framingham So Roofing
- Saxonville Roofing
- Sherborn Roofing
- Woodville Roofing
- N Natick Roofing
- Natick Roofing
- No Natick Roofing
- North Natick Roofing
- S Natick Roofing
- So Natick Roofing