Bluefin Exteriors, LLC specializes in the repair of Property Insurance Losses. We have been in the construction and insurance claims industry for over 2 decades and have helped thousands with their property insurance losses. We work with Insurance Carriers on a day to day basis all over the Nation. Bluefin is a General Contractor Firm that understands the building components and how insurance claims worked with different policies. We use the same estimating software as most Major Insurance Carriers utilize and we understand their format and what documents are needed to get your Home or Business repaired quickly. Being licensed as a Building Contractor and Insurance Claims Adjusting Company in the State of Alabama, we are well equipped to handle all your Insurance Claim Losses.
"January 21,2022 We got a new roof today with Bluefin. We have had roofing done before but have never had someone with so much attention to detail. They put tarps down over our sidewalks, deck, and driveway and over our azaleas. They removed our yard lights so they wouldn’t get damaged. They picked up after themselves as they went along instead of pitching it all over the yard for a mess to deal with later. They used top of the line materials and were reasonably priced. Matt was so nice and very easy to deal with. It looks fantastic and we are very happy with the job they did. We highly recommend Bluefin!"
"Initially I had some issues. However, the Manager did come and make as much right as possible. I appreciate the effort."
"Great customer service and professional work!"
- "January 21,2022 We got a new roof today with Bluefin. We have had roofing done before but have never had someone with so much attention to detail. They put tarps down over our sidewalks, deck, and driveway and over our azaleas. They removed our yard lights so they wouldn’t get damaged. They picked up after themselves as they went along instead of pitching it all over the yard for a mess to deal with later. They used top of the line materials and were reasonably priced. Matt was so nice and very easy to deal with. It looks fantastic and we are very happy with the job they did. We highly recommend Bluefin!"
- "Initially I had some issues. However, the Manager did come and make as much right as possible. I appreciate the effort."
- "Great customer service and professional work!"
- "l filed an insurance claim for a leak in my roof. Bluefin came in mid October and assured us that they would handle the insurance claims, and get us a new roof, but if they couldn’t achieve a whole new roof, they would guarantee us at least fixing the roof. They did not achieve a full roof after the inspection, however we did get what they said was enough to fix the leak. They then told us to give them the 1950.00 and they would sent out a roofer to repair the leak. They sent an individual with no tools or even a ladder (had to use MY tools and ladder) to fix the leak on or about 11/5/2021. I have reached out on 3 different occasions to advise the company (supervisor, Shane) that the leak has NOT been fixed. I have sent videos as well. He sent the same individual out to inspect his work - and that individual advised us that he was never told to fix the area where the leak was, and that the work he did would not fix the leak that was there. I advised Shane of this information and he will still do NOTHING. I now have lost 1950.00 and have an insurance claim that did not fix the problem because the company basically took advantage of me and will not fix the leak or give me my money back. Stating that there is no leak where they did the repair even though that area was not leaking to begin with."
- "Great people to deal. Did everything as promised."
- "They promised me a call back and they never did. ******* UPDATED REVIEW: I received a call from the owner of the company and he apologized for not responding to my call in the past two (2) months. I thanked him for letting me know about the situation that he was dealing with at that time. I accepted his apology. Unfortunately, due to the urgent nature of my roof damage and the extended time it took for me to receive a call from him or his company, I have already had the roofing work done so his services were no longer needed. Because of the owners call to me explaining the situation and the reason for the lack of proper customer service, I am changing my rating from 1 star to 3. I have had no work done by this company but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to them based on this eventual returned call. Also, the owner stated he has been in business since the 90's so my hope is that they may be doing something right."
- "I was looking for someone who can redo the roof at a reasonable rate. On the recommendation of Mrs. Jamy, I had decided to give this company a try. First off, all their website was very informative so whichever roofing services I want to picked up, I had chosen. Their executive describes all the work-related things in detail and sent their member on the next day."
- "They promised me a call back and they never did."
- "I would surely hire them for any further commercial roofing projects hereafter. Offer them a score of 5 stars ranking."
- "The before and after roofing pictures was worth a thousand words. I can bet no one can gave a competition to these roofing contractors in this area. Truly the best."
- "It was fantabulous roofing replacement job from start to finish. I am so glad that I hired them for the enhancement of roof. Great job!"
- "Bluefin’s team members were perfect in their workmanship, well-mannered and immensely detailed oriented in carrying out their tasks. What I really like was they cleaned up the space when they left to their place each evening. I would surely hire them for any further commercial roofing projects hereafter. Offer them a score of 5 stars ranking."
- "Bang on to the roofing repair business of Bluefin exteriors. They were really super professional, hardworking and well versed with the customer dealing etiquettes. What else I can lookout for in the roofers?"
- "Indeed, Bluefin exteriors crew members were on precise time started their gutter repair work right away, no delay and no complaints against them at all. I strongly refer their gutter services to everyone."
- "I wholeheartedly recommend the crew for their fantastic job that they did for me. During the fall, my roof faced an issue, and they took all the efforts to repair the damage done to our home by a hailstorm earlier in the year. They replaced our roof and managed several other hailstorm related projects, including exterior painting of the entire house. Overall, they exceed our expectations with every project. I would call him again for kind, professional, and easy to work."
- "Bluefin Exteriors, LLC are a fantastic company to work with. They are so friendly and cater to all specific needs. They provide excellent services. The staff was courteous and competent. I would recommend this company without any hesitation. I have been their customer for several years, and their renewal system is straight forward."
- "From start to finish, Bluefin Exteriors, LLC, was excellent. We needed total roof replacement, which got damaged due to hail damage. I initially called up different roofing companies that advertise on Google listing, as I had no idea where to call. Either due to poor communication, pricing issues, and not good customer services, I rejected them all and finally landed upon Bluefin Exteriors, LLC. Their team was outstanding in all aspects. I am glad to choose them as their work was impeccable, workers were polite and professional. I cherished everything they did for me, and the office staff assisted me at every step. They are honest and hardworking in all that they do."
- "Bluefin Exteriors, LLC came out and provided me with an estimate to replace five pipe boots on our 18 year old roof. He was up front about the price and that he had a minimum and the cost of the materials and labor would be high for what was being requested. I know I could have saved money by doing it myself, but I don't have the experience or constitution to walk around on a roof with the pitch angle we have. I was impressed that they were so up front with the cost and work to be done. They came out and did the work as they committed to."
- "Love my new roof, its beautiful I would highly recommend them They do high quality professional work. They are punctual. They are such nice people."
- "My roof was looking kinda old and my neighbor recommended Bluefin Exteriors. I checked them out on the web and saw where they specialized in storm damage and I know my roof had been through several storms. The best thing my neighbor has done for me lol...Bluefin dealt with the Insurance Company and got me a new roof and it looks GREAT! I would highly recommend Bluefin Exteriors, great folks to work with!"