This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"As first time home buyers, having to replace a roof was a bit overwhelming. Jonathan Natera at Blue Nail Roofing was phenomenal from start to finish. He was honest and helped guide is in the right direction every step of the way. I did not think a roof repair could be so smooth and I cannot be more pleased with the work that he and his crew completed on our home. Thank you Jonathan and Crew!"
"Very satisfied with this company. They jumped right on my claim, and was successful in getting the funds from the insurance company that where needed to repair my home."
"Fantastic job! Timely and professional. Will use again and recommend Blue Nail!"
- "As first time home buyers, having to replace a roof was a bit overwhelming. Jonathan Natera at Blue Nail Roofing was phenomenal from start to finish. He was honest and helped guide is in the right direction every step of the way. I did not think a roof repair could be so smooth and I cannot be more pleased with the work that he and his crew completed on our home. Thank you Jonathan and Crew!"
- "Very satisfied with this company. They jumped right on my claim, and was successful in getting the funds from the insurance company that where needed to repair my home."
- "Fantastic job! Timely and professional. Will use again and recommend Blue Nail!"
- "Eric was so kind, professional and courteous. His crew did such a phenomenal job and the quality of work was excellent. We will hope to use Blue Nail for our upcoming roof repairs. Blue Nail is 100% a solid, dependable company."
- "Got the job done quick and done right the guys really worked hard and knew what they were doing. Cathy was just wonderful couldn't have better help any where. Would, will and did tell everyone I know that needs any work done and the price a little than I thought it would be. Thanks Blue Nail for everything."
- "We just had our roof done by Blue Nail Roofing. We had a wonderful experience with them. The crew was delightful and informative; I'd definitely recommend them. I want to thank Gerardo and the team for all the excellent work, kindness, and professionalism they gave us. I also made it very easy to work with our insurance agent. Thank you again. You all are a blessing"
- "I highly recommend Blue Nail Roofing. The owner of the company Eric, personally came to inspect my roof, showed me lots of picture and explained to me in details what was wrong with my room, how insurance company is going to cover. Blue Nail proved to me they care completely about excellence in customer service, dedication to quality installation, and the willingness to do everything it takes to get a complex repair done right. They have kind, courteous and truly caring people in ownership and employees willing to work long hours to get the job done right. There are very few companies that show this level of integrity and dedication to excellence. I recommend them for your roofing and other construction or repair needs."
- "I highly recommend Blue Nail Roofing. I met with Gerardo and he walked me through the entire process. He answered all my questions and concerns. They just completed a complex repair from a recent storm. Gerardo proved to me he cares completely about excellence in customer service, dedication to quality installation, and the willingness to do everything it takes to get a complex repair done right. The job had difficulties, but they never gave up until the issues were completely solved and done with perfection. They have kind, courteous and truly caring people in ownership and employees willing to work long hours to get the job done right. There are very few companies that show this level of integrity and dedication to excellence. I recommend them for your roofing and other construction or repair needs."
- "I have now had multiple excellent experiences with this company and they've earned the 5star review. They're incredibly reasonable and fairly priced and Jonathan is fantastic, knowledgeable, and responsive in repairing some roof leaks I've had over the past few years at my home. Each leak I've had has been isolated and fixed without recurrence. Too often companies try to gauge customers with preference to their own financial interest but this company is clearly about the customer first- a value in and of itself. There will come a day I'll need to replace my roof and Blue Nail has my business."
- "During the pandemic my wife's job was suspended and it became difficult to pay the balance of the bill. Cathy was very nice and was able to work with us. She and Blue Nail made payment arrangements that we were able to afford. We were able to not only have a good roof we were able to pay within our means. Cathy was a genuine sweetheart and a joy to deal with."
- "I’m getting my house ready to sell and wanted to get my roof inspected to see if I need to make any repairs before we list. Dalton Rodriguez came out and did a very thorough inspection. I was relieved to find out the roof is in good condition and nothing needs done before we list. I felt like Dalton was very professional and honest with me… most places would try to sell me things I don’t need. I appreciate his honesty and will use him in the future."
- "I needed a new roof and my insurance company was giving me a hard time. Gerardo was able to speak with my adjuster and show him the damaged areas that were missed during my insurance inspection. I got the roof that I very much needed and I’m happy with the results. I appreciate Gerardo for taking the extra steps to get the job done."
- "A few weeks ago my house was impacted by the storms that hit our area and my roof was severely damaged. The next morning I had Avery knowledgeable adjuster that help me through the process of getting my roof repair. Gerardo Partida was very polite and professional. I will definitely recommend this company."
- "Blue Nail did a free inspection of my roof due to the recent storms. Although there was not currently storm damage, Dalton Rodriguez was very thorough and courteous. Thank you for the peace of mind knowing my roof is in good shape!"
- "I’m a real estate agent and I’ve referred Eric and Blue Nail to multiple clients and they did awesome for my clients and family. I even used them to perform repairs on my personal home and they were great! I would recommend them ESPECIALLY if you need some guidance and consultation for insurance related repairs. Top Notch!"
- "We had a pipe break during the freeze in February. Our whole downstairs flooded. We were given Eric’s name by the company who brought the fans to dry out our walls. Eric came out within 3 days. On a Saturday evening. He spent 3 1/2 hours at our house taking measurements and looking over the damage. He helped us work with our insurance company to get everything fixed. It was a slow process due to the number of claims our insurance company was dealing with. But once we got everything settled with insurance, it went very smoothly! Eric had different crews here doing different tasks. When one group finished, the next crew came in. Everything was finished in 2 weeks! Drywall repair, floors laid, moulding replaced and cabinets repaired. Everything was fantastic! Every night the mess was cleaned up. All our questions were immediately addressed. Any issues were brought to our attention. We could not be happier! My husband, who can be quite picky, could find nothing to complain about! We are both thrilled with the results! Thank you Eric and crew!!"
- "I had an exterior wall repaired at a commercial property. It was completed in a timely manner with no issues. Eric is easy to work with and very professional."
- "Great Company. Eric and crew had our repairs done in short notice. Highly recommend. Ian, the project manager was very responsive and easy to contact."
- "These guys did a great job on my roof after Hurricane Laura. They are fast and professional!"
- "Blue Nail did a great job on my roof 5 years ago and got insurance to pay for the replacement. They worked with insurance so it was no hassle for me. They have also been responsive to requests for service and assisted with a gutter issue for my business. I would recommend!"
- "I had several roofers come out to give me a quote on a roof replacement for our house. Troy and his team were the best price, and best response time. How can you beat that? Troy was very thorough in making sure I understood everything they would be doing and what the cost would cover. We had some delay in get me on the schedule but it was because I was going back and forth with so many questions as I am a first time homeowner. Troy was so patience with me and that was really appciated. The team worked hard all day to get my roof replacement completed in one day. When they left, they left a clean yard because they tediously cleaned up during and after the project. Overall, this was a 5-Star company to work with. I will be recommending them for any one’s future roof projects. love their professionalism. couldn’t be happier with the service and installation. Communication was outstanding."
- "My roof was replaced by Blue Nail Roofing & Construction during the fall of 2020. Troy Calverley was very courteous and professional. He met with my insurance adjuster and didn't hesitate to come out to my property multiple times to ensure all aspects of the job were taken care of properly. My experience was excellent because Troy kept me informed of every step, including the insurance process and construction. Troy went the extra mile in customer service."
- "Great job, Blue Nail! I am pleased with the quick response from Monica, Eric, and Scott. They arranged to be present when the insurance adjuster came. They worked to achieve what was needed, I now have a beautiful new roof. The materials and work the fellas did was professional and high quality. Josh was on top of things. I am definitely a happy customer! Ingrid Calhoun, DeRidder, La. Post Hurricanes Laura and Delta"
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Jp Morgan Chase Roofing
- Grand Prairie Roofing
- Cockrell Hill Roofing
- Arlington Roofing
- Duncanville Roofing
- Pantego Roofing
- Dw Gdns Roofing
- Dalworthington Gardens Roofing
- Euless Roofing
- Irving Roofing
- Cedar Hill Roofing
- Dfw Roofing
- Dfw Airport Roofing
- Bedford Roofing
- Mansfield Roofing
- Hurst Roofing
- Desoto Roofing
- Kennedale Roofing