This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Bliss roofing did a great job on my recent roof installation. Everyone from office staff, to scheduler to roofing installers are knowledgeable and very efficient. Their pricing may be a bit more than some others but having Bliss Roofing do my project was worth every penny. I'd highly recommend them."
"We have partnered with Bliss Roofing for close to 30 years. Their quality workmanship is second to none. Bliss Roofing has been a good steward of our industry and shows it with their incredible customer service. For us there's never been a reason to look anywhere else."
"Bliss had a fantastic crew do our roof. Did an amazing job and was completed in 2 days from tear off to completion. Was followed up by salesman Les who went over everything that was done. I was dreading the expense, but when the job was complete I was glad I did it. Most of all my wife liked the color and when the gutters were completed, I never say her so exited about the gutters. Thanks for a good job."
- "Bliss roofing did a great job on my recent roof installation. Everyone from office staff, to scheduler to roofing installers are knowledgeable and very efficient. Their pricing may be a bit more than some others but having Bliss Roofing do my project was worth every penny. I'd highly recommend them."
- "We have partnered with Bliss Roofing for close to 30 years. Their quality workmanship is second to none. Bliss Roofing has been a good steward of our industry and shows it with their incredible customer service. For us there's never been a reason to look anywhere else."
- "Bliss had a fantastic crew do our roof. Did an amazing job and was completed in 2 days from tear off to completion. Was followed up by salesman Les who went over everything that was done. I was dreading the expense, but when the job was complete I was glad I did it. Most of all my wife liked the color and when the gutters were completed, I never say her so exited about the gutters. Thanks for a good job."
- "Our experience with Bliss Roofing was amazing from start to finish. We had several areas of our roof damaged and with the help of Les C. and Chris O. Both being very helpful, honest, and patient with our concerns, our new roof looks beautiful! The crew that did our roof especially deserve recognition because they were always on time, diligent and cleaned up every night after the work was done. I also want to recognize Cory for his help and the wonderful front office admin’s that helped schedule us in. Everyone of these individuals made the process go as smooth as possible. We will definitely be referring Bliss Roofing to our friends & family. Thank you"
- "Very prompt. Quickly assessed job. Discussed possible causes of the leak and best plan to find it. Worked efficiently and was careful to minimize removal of existing roof and flashing. Identified cause of leak and made repairs, restoring to original look while using new felt and shingles. Very professional and reasonable price. Highly recommended!!"
- "I called Bliss to replace a skylight, and they did a terrific job. Easy to work with and high quality results. No leaking during the rainy season. They also noticed and repaired a pop up area. I’d absolutely use them again. Found them through great reviews on Next Door."
- "Great experience. The office helped us with a warranty issue we had with our last roofing failing. Josh was excellent to work with had a couple of small issues and he immediately took care of them, Roofing job was done well. we then had them do our cabin and they were great there ,worked around our rental schedule with no issues. Would definitely recommend Bliss."
- "Great experience with Bliss. We watched the good job they had done at our neighbors house last year, so when it was time for our roof, we called for a bid. Their bid was competitive with the other two we got, so we went with them because we had seen their work. The crew was on time each day ( even in challenging weather) and our yard cleaned up at the end of each day. We would recommend Bliss to anyone who asks."
- "I can not say enough good things about Bliss Roofing. Bliss Roofing replaced our roof in October of 2018 and did an excellent and efficient job. The property was kept very clean during the work day and all the ground equipment was organized and out of the way at the end of each day. They cleaned all the cut shingles and nails out of the gutters and left the site clean. We have had no leaks since the 2018 install. Recently in November of 2021 we needed the vent from our replaced gas water heater removed from the roof to allow for the installation of solar panels. The Bliss crew was here within 2 days and had the work done in under an hour. Bliss Roofing does great work and they are very responsive. Our roof looks great!"
- "I worked with Les from Bliss Roofing and had an amazing experience. He inspected my roof, gave me a reasonable itemized quote, and got my job on the books quickly. His team showed up on time and worked effectively everyday. Once the job was completed, another company was supposed to hook-up our bathrooms fans. When they told us they no longer could, Les sent someone out to assist within a few days. He is quick to respond to messages and will take care of you from start to finish. I highly recommend using Bliss Roofing!"
- "This is the second time we’ve used Bliss Roofing. They did our house several years ago and it was so nice to see a company put out so much effort to make us happy. When they were done, they cleaned up better than it was when they arrived. This time our detached garage had a leak. They found and repaired the leak on the first visit! It had been repaired previously by another roofing company. So don’t worry about dealing with Bliss Roofing. An actual person answers the phone when you call. They show up on time, finish on time and clean up everything. Karl in Tigard"
- "Had some shingles replaced after having cable dish taken off of roof. Also, some minor repairs. Gentleman was timely, efficient, and completed everything expertly. I had used Bliss originally to have a new roof put on about 12 years ago. I have been extremely satisfied with all interactions with Bliss personnel. I would have them do work for me again."
- "After much searching and talking to several companies, Bliss Roofing got the job. In 2003, Bliss replaced the original shake roof on my home with the super thick shakes like it had. That roof was 51 years old. Last month I had Bliss come out and do another job for me, a different structure. I got the same quality of product and work as I did on the first job. Their clean-up was impeccable. If you have shakes, I highly recommend Bliss."
- "Ours was a complicated project, but Bliss has seen it through and made it all right. We had a cement tile roof with an edge lip and discovered the gutters were originally installed incorrectly so had lots of rot that Bliss expertly replaced. Nice people, great company that is locally owned and operated. They did a great job for us!"
- "The roofers were one of four we interviewed, and one of 6 that came recommended to repair a single hole in our roof caused by a fallen tree limb. We went with Bliss Roofing because they were the only ones who found two other holes in the roof and the leak on the porch overhang. The other companies missed those locations altogether. We knew bliss would be paying attention to detail, and thorough with the repairs because of this experience. They made an appointment for us quite a ways out but given the ice storm did so much damage to roofs in Portland, we understood this could not be avoided. The roofers were very nice men, let us know exactly what they were planning to do, and kept us up-to-date with any changes along the way. We also felt the bid was realistic and the closing bill did not go over. Lastly, we have cement tiles which apparently are hard to find. They had them in stock and it is impossible to see where the patches were made. We were very happy with their work."
- "Bliss Roofing has done work for us in the past and we called them and 2 others to bid a re-roof of my shop. It was a time sensitive project that had to coordinate with our solar company to remove then replace panels. Bliss was the only one out of the three to respond timely and professionally. They were there when we needed them and the work is top quality. Thank you Bliss Roofing for making this happen for us. BTW, the solar company appreciated the tie-off anchor your crew installed on the opposite roof from the panels. Nice touch to offer them a bit of safety."
- "Had a good experience with Bliss Roofing from start to finish. Their bid was comparable to others and their reviews sold me. You won't be disappointed if you choose them."
- "I contacted this company after reading several positive reviews on Nextdoor. I hired them to do a replacement of a skylight and installation of roofline safety clips. The installation was met with some challenges that were quickly remedied. Overall I thought the process of getting the estimate and the price for the work was fair. I was very satisfied and would use them again."
- "Bliss Roofing has done maintenance and repairs on our concrete tile roof several times. They’ve always been professional, reasonably priced and friendly. We highly recommend them."
- "Bliss Roofing just finished a couple of small jobs for me -- the sixth or seventh for me across three homes and about 25 years. One was the roof on a small storage shed I built and the other was the installation of a roof vent on my house. As usual, they were prompt, professional, skilled, efficient, trustworthy and about a dozen other "Boy Scout" traits you would want in a roofing contractor...not to mention the fact that they were very fairly priced! They have completed big and small projects for me and have been consistent and very kind to me and my family over the years. Its not something you see much nowadays. I would never dream of using another contractor for any of my roofing needs. Do yourself a favor and let them bid on your next project..."
- "Light Benders has been contracting with Bliss Roofing for several years with very good results every time! It pays to work with people with experience and respectful employees. Lora"
- "We have used Bliss Roofing for all our houses over the past few decades. We have found their service to be excellent! Their work is outstanding and their explanations regarding any needs are clear and extremely helpful. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Bliss Roofing to anyone who has roofing needs."
- "Bliss Roofing provided excellent work, quality product, and positive customer service from start to finish - sales rep, office staff, and installers. The on-site four-person team were especially skilled and responsive to our concerns about the project’s needs. A big shout out to Crew Seven - clearly each member is hard working and talented, they work well together with efficiency. We highly recommend Bliss Roofing. PS. Our roofing product is CertainTeed Landmark, color Black Walnut"
- "It was a real pleasure working with Bliss Roofing. They were always prompt to answer when I called with questions and I never had to leave a message. The office staff (especially Stephanie and Scott?) were so easy to work with. The roofers were friendly and the site was left in pristine and when the job was done."
- "I've called on Bliss Roofing for two different jobs and need them for another. I've found them to be honest, accurate, and accomplished. No problems. They are my Roof Repair go-to company! I stick with a business that does the job as quoted. Very Good!"
- "Bliss Roofing performed incredible work on my house. They went above and beyond on everything I asked for and were very transparent. Also, they treated me fair on the price and did not change order me for anything that I did not specifically ask for. I would recommend Bliss to everyone I know and I am glad I went with them."
- "Their bid was timely and much better than competitors. Communication in setting up the project was solid. Job was completed with quality work, on time, and within the budget. I highly recommend them."
- "Because of the storm on Feb 13, 2021 my new roof was damaged. Chris O’Brien, the repair department supervisor came out to do the estimate for the repair. Great guy. Took the time to answer my questions, showed me pictures of the damage. When I received the estimate, I called him to get a breakdown of the costs. Again he answered all my questions and took time to hear my concern about the cost of the repair. I told him I would like to see if I could find the sky lite cheaper and he very kindly gave me all the details needed for me to do my research. He also told me he was going to see if he could get the cost lowered. He called me back within 20 minutes and had the estimate lowered by $250.00. Bliss Roofing has great reviews and I’m sure Chris is a great reason why they have those great reviews. I hope Bliss recognizes what a great representative of their company Chris is. Diane K West Linn Diane K West Linn"
- "If you need a new roof or a repair I can say with confidence , I recommend Bliss roofing. Over the past 35 years I've used Bliss to install roofs on my last three new homes. They carry top of the line products, but more importantly, they know how to install them correctly. It's doesn't do you any good to buy quality roofing materials if their not installed correctly. I recently met with Josh Gardner their sales rep a few weeks ago and I'm scheduling my 4th roof with Bliss. They have competitive pricing with superior service , what more can I say.......... Well here's my update. My new roof is on and just as expected, another perfect job. It's nice to watch the masters at work doing what they do best ,on time and on budget. Thank you bliss, for another great job.!"
- "Bliss Roofing did what they said they'd do. Scott was our representative. He promptly replied to any phone calls or texts. They weren't the least expensive bid, but it was the most detailed and accurate. He knew that the roof needed plywood, whereas other bids didn't include that. In the end we chose Bliss due to their reputation, and longevity in the roofing business. The bank required the roof to be replaced prior to closing. So, there was a time sensitivity to the project, which Scott said shouldn't be an issue. Once the job got started, they were diligent and moved in and out of the rain to get it completed on time, which allowed us to close on the purchase of the house on time. Highly recommend Bliss Roofing!"
- "Excellent company. Showed up on time, did a great job for a reasonable price."
- "Great service from front desk to field manager to on-site professionals."
- "Bliss Roofing has provided all of our roofing care and maintenance for 28 years. They always do a great job and leave the site absolutely clean. On the rare occasion that I have had a question or concern, it has been resolved quickly and professionally. Great company with competitive prices."
- "Bliss Roofing did such a great job on our house. Their bid was extremely competitive and the service was outstanding. The team that did the removal of the old roof was courteous, efficient and cleaned the site very well. Given our construction program. they had to do the roof in two phases which makes scheduling challenging. But Bliss was right on schedule for both phases and finished the work right on time. I highly recommend them as a roofing contractor."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Carver Roofing
- Clackamas Roofing
- Happy Valley Roofing
- Gladstone Roofing
- Jennings Lodge Roofing
- Johnson City Roofing
- Oak Lodge Roofing
- Oak Grove Roofing
- Milwaukie Roofing
- Damascus Roofing
- Marylhurst Roofing
- Oregon City Roofing
- Redland Roofing
- W Linn Roofing
- Wankers Corners Roofing
- West Linn Roofing
- Willamette Roofing
- Boring Roofing