Your roof is the first line of defense against the elements. BigHorn Roofing is Salt Lake City's local asphalt roofing company of choice, providing residential customers with quality and reliable services. Our professional roofing contractors have a wealth of knowledge and years of experience when it comes to installing, repairing, and replacing roofing. Our quality asphalt roofing company uses cutting-edge materials including shingle roofing to help you protect what may be your biggest investment. Shingles are the most common type of roofing used on homes as they can stand up to the elements. There are a couple of different shingle options to choose from depending on your style and budget. Our shingle roofing company has served the Salt Lake City, West Jordan, Sandy, Draper, UT, & the entire & Wasatch Front for over 20 years. We take pride in our work and always put the needs of our clients first. When you are looking for a major asphalt roofing company for new roofs, roofing repairs, or roofing replacements, look no further than BigHorn Roofing! Contact us today for more information or to schedule services!
"Bighorn was thee best!!! I would refer them to everyone and anyone!!! Professional but not stuffy, pleasant and quick. Very communicative!!! very thourough. I had nothing but a positive experience. They were refreshing to work with."
"Amazing experience! By far the best price in town, and honest and friendly to boot. Previous roofers used buffalo board/plywood combo w/ shingles over old tar and gravel roof. It was a cheap job and after 30 years completely rotten. Suffice to say we needed to gut the roof and lay new plywood. Beau (owner) came out and personally worked with us on the price. They also are doing our siding/soffit/stone work (make sure to ask as we almost didn't). Huge team of very fast workers completed in 2 days. They added turtle box venting and painted all our existing exhausts. Beautiful job! They are licensed which means they guarantee their work for 10 years, and shingles for 50 years - Very happy and satisfied our home is protected for as long as we need it. I can't recommend them enough. We've already recommended them to several of our neighbors."
"I recently had BigHorn roofing out to repair both my roof and gutters and they were nothing short of amazing. The sales people came out to give me a very informative quote. They weren't pushy, just facts and data which I appreciated. Once I was ready to start the project, they were able to start the job 2 weeks later. Gutters were completed a week later. Whole crew was clean and professional, minimally disruptive (as far as building a new roof can be). Now my roof looks nice and shiny and I love it. 10/10 recommend."
- "Bighorn was thee best!!! I would refer them to everyone and anyone!!! Professional but not stuffy, pleasant and quick. Very communicative!!! very thourough. I had nothing but a positive experience. They were refreshing to work with."
- "Amazing experience! By far the best price in town, and honest and friendly to boot. Previous roofers used buffalo board/plywood combo w/ shingles over old tar and gravel roof. It was a cheap job and after 30 years completely rotten. Suffice to say we needed to gut the roof and lay new plywood. Beau (owner) came out and personally worked with us on the price. They also are doing our siding/soffit/stone work (make sure to ask as we almost didn't). Huge team of very fast workers completed in 2 days. They added turtle box venting and painted all our existing exhausts. Beautiful job! They are licensed which means they guarantee their work for 10 years, and shingles for 50 years - Very happy and satisfied our home is protected for as long as we need it. I can't recommend them enough. We've already recommended them to several of our neighbors."
- "I recently had BigHorn roofing out to repair both my roof and gutters and they were nothing short of amazing. The sales people came out to give me a very informative quote. They weren't pushy, just facts and data which I appreciated. Once I was ready to start the project, they were able to start the job 2 weeks later. Gutters were completed a week later. Whole crew was clean and professional, minimally disruptive (as far as building a new roof can be). Now my roof looks nice and shiny and I love it. 10/10 recommend."
- "Friendly professional service. Workmen we’re on time and very conscientious of the job that they were doing! Made sure everything was perfect when the job was done. Professional and friendly workmen. Honest company and very reasonable pricing! Would highly recommend!!!"
- "When I needed a roof at a great price, Bighorn Roofing came to the rescue. The rep was friendly and provided me with options. I would highly recommend Bighorn. Great company!"
- "Johnathan was very flexible and helpful when it came to redoing our new roof that included a solar panel removal and reinstall. He was patient while we spent months trying to arrange the solar panel removal with our company and when that fell through, he recommended a great solar panel partner to help with our removal and installation of the panels. His team worked incredibly fast and cleaned up very well. We didn't find any nails or other worrisome bits of metal in our yard which was important to us due to having our dog out in the yard. His team for the gutter replacement was equally speedy and got our gutters done in a few hours. Out roof looks amazing, the gutters are perfect. I would highly recommend Big Horn Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof!"
- "The overall quality of the roof was great! My roof was a little different than a standard roof and there were some issues a long the way. Ultimately Big Horn corrected every issue and the end result is really good. However, getting to the end result took a really long time. The roof was started in August and the project was 100% complete in December. Initially there were communication errors. Towards the end they communicated much better than in the beginning. If I had a normal roof I would definitely use them again. They use better quality products than competitors and the cost is very reasonable. They also tear off and put a new roof on really quick."
- "I love BigHorn Roofing. They really care about the people they are working for doing quality work and taking pride in the work. They are professional as well as caring and humble. They went way out of their way to make our roofing experience a good one. They put the customer first. I would never do business elsewhere. You can NEVER GO WRONG choosing Bighorn Roofing. Thank you Bighorn for making the experience painless and putting a beautiful roof on my home I am proud of now. May God bless you all for the loving care you showed me and my husband."
- "Never having replace a roof before, I was a little dismayed when I saw the mess the removing the old roof layers created. I called the office and was assured that it would be cleaned up and all the debris removed after the job was done. And it was! The workers were respectful and responsive and focused on the job at hand so that it was done quickly and professionally. I would recommend Bighorn without reservation."
- "Bighorn Roofing was quick, efficient and cost effective. Pros: They replaced all the shingles on my roof at a very good cost, in a very timely manner. Responded to my questions and concerns quickly. Very happy with the result overall. The job for the cost was a No brainer, truly. Cons: There were a few protruding nails spots which required post job attention, would have expected the lead to inspect and catch these so I didn’t have to, cleanup left something to be desired (but this is my first roof replacement so maybe this is par for the course?), lots of roof nails in the lawn, I had to drag a magnet to pull nails out of the lawn to avoid kids stepping on them (along with shingle pieces). Pros and Cons included, I would recommend BigHorn for their work, communication, and responsiveness. I would definitely hire them again. The cost vs me doing a little clean up is well worth the end product. The roof looks great, handles the weather and didn’t cost us and arm and a leg!"
- "Big horn did a great job. Jonathan was good to work with. Scheduling was quick and easy and the communication was good. I am more than happy with the price and the finished job. I would highly recommend."
- "Just WOW. We're not ready to pull the trigger on our project, but BigHorn Roofing was the most professional, responsive, thorough, knowledgeable, credible, and used cutting edge 3d technology to get an exact bid on our project. I really don't think you could go wrong with these guys. You can tell they have done a lot of hard work to cut any waste wherever possible so that they can provide their craft at a fair price. They're not the most expensive, they're not the least expensive - they're right at that sweet spot where you want a contractor to be to consider hiring them."
- "I have chosen to use Bighorn Roofing because of their presentation the first day I met with them. They know their business. Very professional and very likable. They stand out in this industry because of the high grade of the product, knowledge of what works long term and their price was unbeatable. Carolyn Taylor"
- "We just purchased a 121 year old house earlier this year, only to find out the roof was shot. After calling several roofing companies we decided on BigHorn Roofing because of their price, reputation and responsiveness. The roof was completed in 2 days (not an easy roof - high pitched) and the work quality was spot on. Still waiting for the custom rain gutters to be installed but very happy so far. An added bonus was the ability to finance the work."
- "The quality of work was exceptional. The amount of time it took to complete this job was half the time I thought it would be. I would highly recommend BigHorn Roofing."
- "BigHorn Roofing is amazing at what they do. Jon was the salesmen that helped me from the beginning and he was great to work with. Brandie is all about customer service. She was awesome to work with and was able to answer all of my questions leading up to the install and after the job was complete. The roof itself looks great and I'm very happy with my choice to use BigHorn. Their team was incredibly fast, efficient, and you would never have been able to tell they were ever there cause their cleanup was so good. Their pricing is unbeatable and it seemed like their quality of materials was better than other higher bids that I received as well. All around, I cant recommend BigHorn enough."
- "I looked and looked and looked for a reputable roofing company that would do good work and be fair with pricing. BigHorn Roofing blew away all of my expectations in that they were by far the best to come to my needs and deliver not just a great estimate for replacing my roof, but they were kind, professional, met all deadlines and delivered a product that, in my opinion, is unbeatable! I dealt with Brandie at the main office from beginning to end and she was always available to answer questions and make sure the timeline was spot on! I'm definitely going to recommend BigHorn Roofing to my neighbors as I know many of them have roofs that are close to the same age as mine was. I love my new roof!!! You will too if you give them a call! You won't regret it!!!!!"
- "They were easy to work with at the start but after the job was done they were troublesome to keep in contact with as we still had roofing nails all over our property, and a huge hole was left where the swamp cooler was removed, and after multiple calls they still hadn't sent someone out to check it or anything. It was bad enough we were getting nails in our shoes but today my dog stepped on a nail so we had to take her to the vet. Even after they said there was a big magnet they would take around to pick up all the nails, which was never done. We tried calling them atleast 3 times to get the nails and check the roof, we were happy to pay for the extra sheets to make our roof safe, but they never even tried to call us back."
- "Although I didn’t end up using them (because of the TPO shortage) I just wanted to leave a review because they were so responsive and kind. Brandie did everything possible to make sure I could get the help I needed and to see if they had what I needed in stock. They totally understood why I needed to go with someone else and were very professional. If I didn’t have a leaky roof, I definitely would’ve waited for them :)"
- "Jonathan gave us an incredible quote! Several thousands less than other big business roofing companies. They came in and were done within three days! I am so so grateful for Big Horn!! We desperately needed our roof done and were tight on funds. It brings me so very much joy to see our dark and even colored roof as I turn the corner to get home. Every wind storm, and rainstorm since, I don't go into panic! I love my roof!!!"
- "Nothing but a positive experience working with Bighorn Roofing. They were on time, cleaned their work area each day and finished when they said they would. Brandi was always friendly and helpful when I called with questions. Would highly recommend."
- "I could not be more pleased with the end product, care given, workers on site, follow up, owner's personal inspections and attention, materials and cleanup. Just a super job and experience. Use them, you'll be glad you did."
- "If there were a higher rating, I would give it! Wonderful to work with - from start to finish. Crew was respective and worked hard in 100 degree heat! They left the site cleaner than it was. Did a wonderful job - the owners are wonderful to work with as well. They really go above and beyond. Top rating from start to finish. Several neighbors have commented on how nice the roof looks!"
- "I usually don’t leave a review, but Bryce and his team did an amazing job on our roof! He communicated very clearly on what we should expect and when the work will done. And performed accordingly. His team showed up on time and didn’t bother us at all. They left the place clean after they were finished. Moreover, they chased our puppy who escaped from our backyard and called us about it. The job was done on budget with no surprises! They were honest in their bidding and didn’t make things up, as some other companies did. Overall, we are very happy with their work and will recommend them to our family and friends. Thank you very much!"
- "These guys were awesome to work with, best bid. Completed fast, quality was awesome. All other bids were $2500.00 to $12000.00 over their bid and 4 weeks sooner to do the job than any other bid."
- "This is a great group of hard working down to earth people would recommend to everyone!! From phone inquiry to estimate to tear off to install to inspection nothing but pros here!! Thank you Big Horn Roofing!!"
- "Awesome guys to work with, they do good quality work and quickly. Took a couple days for the roof and soffit. Plus answered any questions i had. While being professional"
- "They were very professional. Offered honest reasonable pricing. Very efficient crew. So pleased I ended up choosing Bighorn. From the sales person, crew, scheduler to the owner, they were all fantastic They got the job done when they said they would. Appreciated this hockey loving group!"
- "Bighorn roofing did a beautiful job on our new roof and rain gutters. I had contacted a couple of (well known) companies for quotes and never received a response. Bighorn was quick to respond, and with a great quote. I’m so glad they came out, we are so happy with everything!! We have already referred two customers their way and will continue to do so!"
- "So glad I went with Bighorn Roofing. They were quick, professional, and they did an excellent job all for a great value. I love their simplified pricing model that they have. They listened to what I wanted and what my needs were and didn't push anything on me. Me neighbor who is able to look down onto my roof said he's never see roofing lines so straight! They did a great job. They were quick and very respectful and did an excellent clean-up job. I would definitely use them again!"
- "Big Horn did a great job with my roof. Needed a full tear off and reshingle. Also needed some repair to my eves, which they fixed for me. They cleaned up after themselves each day which was a plus. Would recommend."
- "Bryce was quick to respond and helped re-hang some fallen siding. Quality work and I would trust him with any job!"
- "These guys are amazing! They were very knowledgeable when discussing what I wanted to have done. They were fast and super clean and easy to work with. I will have them do work for me agin!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Cushing Roofing
- Midvale Roofing
- Union Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights Roofing
- Murray Roofing
- White City Roofing
- Sandy Roofing
- Cottonwood Roofing
- Cottonwood Heights City Roofing
- Brighton Roofing
- Solitude Roofing
- Holladay Cottonwood Roofing
- Holladay Ctwd Roofing
- Belmont Heights Roofing
- Crescent Roofing
- Sherwood Park Roofing
- Holladay Roofing
- So Salt Lake Roofing