This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I was very excited with this company at first. They were very punctual and coming out to do the job. But issues are arose as the job was being done and after the job was being done. First problem being they were supposed to do both a complete redo of the roof on the house and a new roof on our shop. They did the roof on the house but did not do the roof on the shop. Yet we are being charged for it. After everyone left my husband and I went out and found a debris all over the back porch and in the yard. And the front and side yards we found pieces of roofing tile from the old roof as well as tar paper and nails. They also used tarps to cover our plants when doing the roofing on the first day and they laid them directly over them which of course killed the plants in the heat. The next day they didn't even bother to use the tarps they just walked across the plants as if they weren't there. They also broke one of our security cameras off of the house. We have made numerous calls, texts and emails to get this issue resolved. It still has not been resolved. They have however called several times asking for money. So calling the number that we are giving we get an off-site receptionist. We still do not have the roof on the workshop completed or even started for that matter. Please please please do your research before engaging this company for business."
"Kevin Garner did an excellent job. Very professional and accessible Very responsive Crew worked very hard under Kevin’s leadership. This is a good roofing company."
"Kangaroof was highly recommended vs coming door to door. Professional and upfront from the very beginning. Job was completed in 1 day, and crew cleaned up after themselves. I'll recommend to anyone who asks for roofing needs in the future 🤙🏼"
- "I was very excited with this company at first. They were very punctual and coming out to do the job. But issues are arose as the job was being done and after the job was being done. First problem being they were supposed to do both a complete redo of the roof on the house and a new roof on our shop. They did the roof on the house but did not do the roof on the shop. Yet we are being charged for it. After everyone left my husband and I went out and found a debris all over the back porch and in the yard. And the front and side yards we found pieces of roofing tile from the old roof as well as tar paper and nails. They also used tarps to cover our plants when doing the roofing on the first day and they laid them directly over them which of course killed the plants in the heat. The next day they didn't even bother to use the tarps they just walked across the plants as if they weren't there. They also broke one of our security cameras off of the house. We have made numerous calls, texts and emails to get this issue resolved. It still has not been resolved. They have however called several times asking for money. So calling the number that we are giving we get an off-site receptionist. We still do not have the roof on the workshop completed or even started for that matter. Please please please do your research before engaging this company for business."
- "Kevin Garner did an excellent job. Very professional and accessible Very responsive Crew worked very hard under Kevin’s leadership. This is a good roofing company."
- "Kangaroof was highly recommended vs coming door to door. Professional and upfront from the very beginning. Job was completed in 1 day, and crew cleaned up after themselves. I'll recommend to anyone who asks for roofing needs in the future 🤙🏼"
- "From first meeting to the end of the job I have been so impressed! First rate customer service and honesty in the estimate! Kevin went above and beyond to let me know I wasn't just a number to knock off his to do list. And the owner Todd is one of the nicest gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting. And the best part... my home is gorgeous, the work was completed in one day, and my yard looked like no one was ever here!"
- "The response was immediate and the reps were very courteous and had valuable advice. That is all I can say on the plus side of the job. Communications, from that point, went way down. My wife and daughter heard the majority of all conversations and agreed that “if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.” The only true communication was “do you have our check.” I was a roofer for 20+ years and will agree that my is not the only way, but what I was told and what I got in workmanship and promises did not match. Dissatisfied (not totally) disillusioned (very) for a company this size with the reputation they have to give this kind of service. Way more to the story than this and still waiting! Again, COMMUNICATION"
- "Shawn Newsom and his crew took great care of our house and got the new roof on quickly. He and Lauren helped walk me thru all of the insurance steps as well and quickly responded to questions via text and phone. Fantastic company to work with."
- "Awesome service and very knowledgeable and helpful! Extremely efficient as they had old roof torn off and new roof completely installed in one day! Roof looks amazing and exactly what we expected!"
- "The estimator/ salesman was great. (He's no longer with the company.) Installation was fast. Roof looked great, and then reality started setting in. Nails in neighbors yard, internet cable to the house left dangling in the back yard. They did come out and rehang the cable, a month later. Called back again to let them know I had a few leaks. Said they would be right on it. And then nothing. Never heard from them again. Near as I can tell, there was poor attention to flashing. So if you use them, do research first and supervise the work. Don't be afraid to ask questions. And be VERY cautious. Would not recommend. A large amount of money and regret it. Will have to hire another company to fix my new roof. It's two years old, and I currently have four leaks"
- "We had a spot show up on our living room ceiling, Chris came out the that weekend and found the damage as well as previous hail damage. Within 72 hours of my insurance company approving the repairs the roof was replaced and the job was done! The crew that did the work didn’t leave a single piece of trash, a single nail, or any other debris behind! Always nervous when I have to do jobs like this but Kanga Roof made it easy and honored every promise they made! Thx Chris!"
- "First of I would like to thank Kevin for holding our hand through the whole experience. When the claims adjuster came out to check the damage Kevin came out and was up on the roof with him. He helped us to get all the money that was available from the insurance company. The company took care of having the painters coming into the house and painting every room that had water damage. The roofers were fast and I did not think they would get the job done in one day. Guess what? They did! A very professional company they did us right. Very pleased with there work. I would recommend to my friends and anyone who needs any type of roof work done to call them."
- "Kevin Garner was a big help in getting my roof replaced. He was always available to answer my questions. The team that replaced my roof were very friendly and did a great job. Thanks!"
- "Trey and his team did a great job every step of the process from inspection, paperwork and installation. The easiness of the project was fantastic!"
- "Chris Lawrence was amazing with Bog Rock Kangaroof… He was very helpful and professional and worked with me to get a new roof on my house after hail damage!!! Thank you"
- "Chris Lawrenz did an amazing job on my lake house on lake Balboa in Hot springs village. He found hail damage and got it completely covered by my insurance and handled it for me completely while I was out of town. Highly recommend this company , and Chris to get the job handled."
- "The people that work for this company don’t know how to run a business. They don’t even answer phone calls or simple questions. The people that run the front desk change every other week so no one ever knows what’s going on. They throw their employees under the bus and keep every penny they can from every customer. I wish we had never met anyone from this company of crooks. I would advise everyone to use ANYONE else."
- "Trey Gruver really went above and beyond for us on our new roof. My wife and I think it looks great but have a look for yourself. Trey went out of his way to make sure we were happy and we are - great guy to work with."
- "Trey G. the initial contact for thrm was amazing from his response times to getting out to my house in a timely manner. No issues w/ insurance and I can say the address all concerns and corrected anything needed in quick and professional fashion. Highly recommend Trey G!"
- "Trey came out to inspect my roof. He was extremely friendly and professional. I thought it was cool that he used a drone to inspect the roof from an aerial view as well. 10/10 would recommend this company!"
- "Great inspection and estimate. Trey Gruver got me a great deal on my new roof. He made it easy, simple, and one if the best experiences I’ve had in all my home repairs. 10/10 would recommend!"
- "Had the BEST experience with this company! Trey was amazing and answered all of my questions/concerns in a timely manner. Being a single, young female house owner- my mind was at ease knowing I was getting the best deal! Thank you so much! Will be a repeat customer."
- "Kevin Garner with Kangaroof was GREAT! We had no idea we had hail damage. They had done roofs in front of us and behind us in our neighborhood. He stopped by and offered a free inspection. Our insurance paid for a full roof replacement. They were able to do our roof in one day and that included some new deck boards. He brought out his drone to check the progress and show us the finished product. And the crew did an excellent job cleaning up as well. I can definitely recommend Big Rock Kangaroof!"
- "Vance was incredible. He came and made sure the inspector did his job properly and kept in contact with me throughout the insurance process. I told all .my friend and associates to give him a call"
- "Keith and the crew were absolutely AMAZING! Keith kept in constant contact with my family and I from inception to completion. The process was smooth and went exactly as he laid out in the original plan. The crew members were friendly, efficient, and timely. Everyone was VERY professional! I highly recommend Kangaroof and have since referred to 2 other families to Keith. Great Team!"
- "I purchased a new roof due to hail damage and Kenny Vaughn assisted me. He went above and beyond helping me chose the right shingles and colors. He was so helpful and I love the new roof colors. Wish every person I had to deal with could be like Kenny. He was prompt, courteous and speedy scheduling my roof. Thank you Kenny and big rock kangaroos!"
- "Highly recommend you guys! Victoria and Lori (from start to finish) made things easy and were always in communication with me. The crew worked so hard and did a fantastic job. I sure appreciate you all, thank you for a job well done!"
- "Amazing company to do business with. Victoria and Lori are friendly, professional, and they handle everything for you. They make it a point to be on site when the insurance adjuster comes to do the inspection and always answered any questions I had. I pulled in my driveway as the crew was finishing my house. They were all friendly, asked if I was happy with the work, and I was blown away with the great care they took in cleaning before they left. I highly recommend Big Rock Kangaroof!!!!! Big shout out to Victoria and Lori for going above and beyond to take care of me!"
- "We love our new roof! KennyVaughn was awesome. The roofers got our roof replaced in a day. They were very professional and considerate. The only evidence they were here is our awesome new roof! We highly recommend Kenny and his crew!"
- "Keith and his team were absolutely awesome! The sales review was informative and he took the time to explain the full process including describing aspects of the insurance process. This was my first major project since purchasing my home so i was a bit nervous. Keith was very patient and addressed multiple follow up questions over the following few days. Everyone was professional and friendly. I was truly amazed that their team was in and out in one day with the roof replacement including the clean up. I would highly recommend Big Rock Kangaroof."
- "Excellent and fast work. We were very pleased with how quickly they were able to schedule our work. Kenny Vaughn worked worked with our insurance company and make this an easy and seamless process. The crew was obviously professional and did a great job. We were also extremely pleased with the cleanup after they finished."
- "Victoria and Keith were absolutely amazing. They came to give us a free quote at our lake house in Hot Springs and as soon as we can get a new roof we will definitely use them. The owner is also great! This company knows what they are doing. They definitely are a 5 star !"
- "Very good company to deal with. Very informative and professional in all regards from the beginning to finish. Vance was a pleasure to work with and after the installation was complete, he made sure that there were no loose ends and all aspects of the job was done correctly...Very good at paying attention to details. Good work, Good people."
- "Amazing! I cannot believe that Victoria Hoag and Keith Smith knocked on our door one day to let me know they would love to do a free inspection on our roof. They were so welcoming and just let me know they wanted me to have a peace of mind regarding the condition of our roof.After they inspected the roof,they informed me that I did have damage and they were able to work with State Farm to get me approved for a new roof using my insurance. They saved lots of money and made the process easy. We highly recommend Big Rock to everyone."
- "Big Rock KangaROOF have been a God-send! Their representatives Keith Smith and Victoria Hoag really went the extra mile working with our insurance company to get us the financing we needed to get us the new roof (and ridge vent) that we needed. They were also extremely thorough, making sure to come back through after the roof installation to make sure that everything was in order and cleaned up--which it certainly was!! We couldn't be more pleased with the service and results from Big Rock KangaROOF!!!"
- "Big Rock Kanga Roof did a stellar job on our roof! We could not be more pleased with their service. Keith and Victoria were an absolute delight to work with. They were able to show us and our inspector exactly how and where storm damage had occurred, and mediate between us and our insurance providers to help us actually get the damage roof replaced. The work was expertly completed, done on time, and our surrounding property was thoroughly cleaned as well. Thanks for such High quality and affordable Work!! Thrilled with our new roof!"
- "ZAK WAS AMAZING!!!!!! He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the entire process. I have never had a roofing company be so easy and fun to work with I highly recommend Zak from BigRockKangaRoof."
- "Shawn Newsom and Trey Gruver helped us discover extensive hail damage on our roof. Then, they quickly and expertly guiding us through the claims process. They scheduled our roof installation around our vacation. Within 2 weeks, start to finish, we had a completely new roof!! I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Totally professional and a pleasure to work with!! Highly recommend Shawn and Trey!! Thank y'all!!!"
- "Completed my roof repairs this morning, everything is done well and the whole process went very quickly and smoothly. Cleanup was almost immaculate. Vance and Walter were great, highly recommended. Definitely would use again."
- "This is a well managed company. Very good communication, on time, and very professional. No loose end, job well done to our satisfaction. We highly recommend this company and if you need quality service ask for Vance."
- "Had the chance of working with Big Rock KangaROOF on getting our roof replaced. The professionalism and the cleanliness along with the quality of materials really gave me a true peace of mind. Now my roof is in better condition than before the storm. Thanks team"
- "This is a great company to work with! Some issues came up during the project, but they handled it in a very professional manner and went the extra mile to be sure we were satisfied with the work. Great job!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Maumelle Roofing
- Natural Steps Roofing
- Northpoint Roofing
- Pinnacle Roofing
- Roland Roofing
- Cammack Village Roofing
- Cammack Vlg Roofing
- Little Rock Roofing
- Alexander Roofing
- Blue Hill Roofing
- Crystal Hill Roofing
- Jeffery Roofing
- West Marche Roofing
- N Little Rock Roofing
- Nlr Roofing
- No Little Rock Roofing
- North Little Rock Roofing
- Veterans Admin Fac Roofing