We believe the foundation of any re-roofing project is education and communication. Our staff is trained in all aspects of the restoration process and sharing in that knowledge and setting up clear expectations with our clients, set us apart from the main stream big box roofing company approach. Treating every client like family is not a slogan, it is who we are.
"Brian was excellent from start to finish. Best contractor by far. Highly recommended. Don’t hesitate to choose him. He goes above and beyond."
"We asked Brian to take a look at the roof, gutters and siding of our rental property. He is very honest. He told us the roof doesn’t need to be replaced, which saved us lots of money. His team did a great job repairing the gutters and siding of the property. At the end, Brian came to clean the downspouts himself. We really appreciate what they did for us. We will definitely use them again."
"Incredible service and very informative. Everyone I spoke with was just great. Brian knows everything roof related and will convey to you in a clear manner. Real people at this company that care about others. Highly recommended!"
- "Brian was excellent from start to finish. Best contractor by far. Highly recommended. Don’t hesitate to choose him. He goes above and beyond."
- "We asked Brian to take a look at the roof, gutters and siding of our rental property. He is very honest. He told us the roof doesn’t need to be replaced, which saved us lots of money. His team did a great job repairing the gutters and siding of the property. At the end, Brian came to clean the downspouts himself. We really appreciate what they did for us. We will definitely use them again."
- "Incredible service and very informative. Everyone I spoke with was just great. Brian knows everything roof related and will convey to you in a clear manner. Real people at this company that care about others. Highly recommended!"
- "Daniel came to inspect a rooftop vent stack and rooftop dryer vent. In addition to the rooftop inspection (of which he took and shared pictures), he went into the attic to inspect the ventilation from the interior and assess any additional problems. Once the issue was identified he provided an estimate in a timely fashion, but above all else, he was honest about the minimum trip charge for a roofing repair being well above the cost of replacing/cleaning a vent and didn’t want to see a prospective customer spend more than they had to. When I have roofing repairs in the future, Daniel at Bailey Roofing will be my first call given the trust and consumer advocacy he demonstrated."
- "Daniel was wonderfully responsive, prompt and helpful as soon as we called him regarding a leak from our skylight. He showed up the next day and went above and beyond to fix the issue as well as touching up other spots that could become an issue before the next snow (even as it started coming down!). We look forward to working with him again on our gutters and will certainly be calling him as soon as the next hail storm rolls through Aurora!"
- "Bailey Roofing did an excellent job with my gutter repair and installation of gutter guards. From the start, the process was approached and completed with ease and professionalism. Brian made sure of that! I will definitely call them in the future for any roofing needs and will highly recommend them to my friends and family."
- "Daniel was great. He came out, suggested a fix that was no cost and stayed around to test and make sure it worked. Zero charge for this fix. I will use them in the future when I have an issue that isn't so simple because I trust them."
- "We recently used Bailey Roofing & Exteriors to install new gutters after we had our house painted and had an amazing experience. Daniel was super professional, friendly, and made the process easy for us from start to finish. We brought up a concern after installation and our needs were immediately met! Great communication - great overall! Thank you Daniel! Highly recommend BR&E."
- "Bailey Roofing & Exteriors did a fantastic job with my home repairs, Upon calling for roof inspection Daniel Burgess noticed shingles missing and hail damage from a previous storm. He immediately had someone come over with a temporary repair while I filed an insurance claim. I had a new roof with upgrade to impact resistant shingles, house was painted to include the garage doors, new gutters installed and front stucco repaired. Daniel was my point of contact and handled all my questions professionally and quickly. I would highly recommend Bailey Roofing and Exteriors for any home repairs."
- "We contacted Bailey Roofing and Exteriors for a quote on gutter replace and were quickly connected with Daniel Burgess. He was a great help and promptly came over to inspect. He explained to us that we may be eligible for more work to be done on an insurance claim and soon, new gutters became a new roof, and new partial siding. Daniel walked us through everything with the insurance company and made the process so easy. All promises were fulfilled and the experience was stress free. The work done was thorough and the quality is top notch! I would absolutely recommend anyone to use Bailey Roofing and Exteriors. Their employees are very professional and very friendly."
- "They were beyond amazing!! Got here early and pounded it out in a day. Clean up was done very meticulously. Wish I knew about these guys a long time ago when I had my roof done before! I’ll certainly use them again! You should too."
- "Brian Bailey has replaced three roofs for me over many years and more recently has repaired soffit and fascia that had begun to rot. He has done an excellent job and communicates well. He works to make everything right and is straight forward and honest. I would highly recommend him."
- "Brian and his crew were friendly, responsive, and were diligent in making sure our family was taken care of with a couple of nasty leaks that had started during the initial fall storms. I really appreciated Bailey Roofing's desire to get the work done and communicate with me. I'll definitely be using them with our roof replacement in the next couple of years."
- "From the very first call I made to Bryan, I knew that this was the company I wanted to work with to repair my very old, tile roof. It is not easy to find a roofer that knows how to work on a tile roof, especially one as old as mine. Bryan shared photos of my roof and carefully explained what he would do to fix the leak. His company showed up on time to make the bid and repairs. The price he quoted was reasonable and fair. I know that I am going to need to replace this roof sooner than later and Bailey's Roofing will be the company I use. I could not recommend them more highly!"
- "Honest, efficient, responsive and timely. Brian kept his promises, gave a clear perspective and set appropriate expectation. Execution was as discussed and he returned to make sure we were satisfied. Great guy and I recommend him to anyone needing a reputable roofing contractor. This was the 2nd time we called on Brian, as he replaced our roof a year earlier and of course, we were impressed by how everything went on that job as well. Bill Finn - Home owner and satisfied customer."
- "My experience with Bailey roofing was outstanding. The whole process was handled very professionally. Project manager Daniel Burgess went above and beyond to help me out. He was very patient, very responsive and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Bailey roofing for any roofing needs that you might have."
- "Brian’s son initially came to my door, he was very sweet and informative. I agreed to a roof inspection and so glad that I did. My roof was in terrible condition but Brian and his whole team were great. From his son selling me, to the office team and also Brian and his team of roofers. Ive also recommended them to a few friends for their roof work."
- "This company is amazing. From start to finish, 100% professional, 100% responsive to any questions or communications from us, 100% on time, 100% true to their promises. Equally important and absolutely invaluable is how Brian Bailey worked with the insurance company on our behalf. He speaks insurance lingo and knows the business. We don’t. So having him here when the appraiser came was crucial in getting our claim approved. And then he worked with the insurance company on payments and explaining to us (in plain English) what to expect from the insurance co. At the end of the job (full re-roof and new gutters), I was STUNNED at how clean the yard and entire property area was!!! I don’t know how those guys got 99% of the nails and trash, but they did. Since we have a puppy who tries to eat everything, this was greatly appreciated. Five stars all the way."
- "Brian and his team were easy to work with. They communicated very well and provided details on how the roof replacement process would take place. Brian also followed up and returned my calls in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the quality of work. I have an older home that has a very steep pitched roof, so I know the job was more difficult than most. I would highly recommend using Bailey Roofing for all your roofing and exterior home needs!"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Englewood Roofing
- Centennial Roofing
- Cherry Hills Roofing
- Cherry Hills Village Roofing
- Cherry Hl Vlg Roofing
- Greenwood Village Roofing
- Greenwood Vlg Roofing
- Glendale Roofing
- Sheridan Roofing
- Lowry Roofing
- Montclair Roofing
- Grants Ranch Roofing
- Lonetree Roofing
- Aurora Roofing
- Fort Logan Roofing
- Ft Logan Roofing
- Hghlnds Ranch Roofing
- Highlands Ranch Roofing