This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We have used B&B Commercial Roofing LLC for years. They have always done a great job. We recently had to replace our roof due to hail damage. They took care of it in a timely manner. Their crew was courteous and cleaned up well after the work was done."
"Very pleased with the work that was done. The roof looks great. They were on time each day and all the workers were very nice and very respectful of my house and surroundings. I would use them again and recommend them highly to anyone needing roof repairs or replacement. Best around this area for sure."
"I needed a new roof due to hail damage. I had never had a roof replaced before but I knew it could be expensive. I did some research on some companies and talked to a couple. I'm so happy that I went with B&B Roofing. I got quality materials and workmanship at a great price. I thought that I was in over my head as I began what was a new venture for be. luckily, Greg and Amber were so patient and helpful. After looking at several samples, I told them to choose for me and the shingles they put on my roof are perfect!! If you need a new roof, Greg and Amber are honest, patient, informative and do a wonderful job in a timely manner. I would recommend B&B Roofing to anyone!!"
- "We have used B&B Commercial Roofing LLC for years. They have always done a great job. We recently had to replace our roof due to hail damage. They took care of it in a timely manner. Their crew was courteous and cleaned up well after the work was done."
- "Very pleased with the work that was done. The roof looks great. They were on time each day and all the workers were very nice and very respectful of my house and surroundings. I would use them again and recommend them highly to anyone needing roof repairs or replacement. Best around this area for sure."
- "I needed a new roof due to hail damage. I had never had a roof replaced before but I knew it could be expensive. I did some research on some companies and talked to a couple. I'm so happy that I went with B&B Roofing. I got quality materials and workmanship at a great price. I thought that I was in over my head as I began what was a new venture for be. luckily, Greg and Amber were so patient and helpful. After looking at several samples, I told them to choose for me and the shingles they put on my roof are perfect!! If you need a new roof, Greg and Amber are honest, patient, informative and do a wonderful job in a timely manner. I would recommend B&B Roofing to anyone!!"
- "Greg and Amber were wonderful to work with. Responsive, honest, punctual and professional. They took so much time to answer my questions and explain important details. They gave me a personalized approach, made it easy to do business and made me feel valued as a customer! The craftsmanship on the roof was excellent and done very quickly. Highly recommend!"
- "Greg and Amber were great to deal with! They were very responsive and offered competitive pricing! Highly recommend!"
- "Greg and Amber run a first-class operation! Their customer service is outstanding and the quality of their work is top-notch. I was looking for a roofer to install a new roof on my home and multiple friends recommended B&B Commercial Roofing. Greg came by within a couple of days of me contacting him to get me a quote, which he provided by email the next day. Once I signed the contract, he put me on his list. It did take about six weeks before he got to me, but with the current housing and remodling boom and the very wet winter we just had, that's what I had expected. Once it was my turn, he and his crew showed up on the day they promised and completed the job that same day. When they were finished, they cleaned up after themselves completely. The price I paid was exactly what he had quoted me a month and a half before, even though I'm sure his material costs had increased (again, COVID housing boom to thank for that.) Greg, Amber, and their work crew were all friendly and professional and it was a relief to know I was dealing with an honest and fair business."
- "Greg Benton was excellent to work with. He had to work around an extremely rainy time, but he kept me up to date on what he was able to do and when he could do it. He returned my calls in a timely manner, showed up when he said he would, and completed the job in the timeframe he said. I would highly recommend B & B Commercial Roofing."
- "Greg, Amber and crew were excellent! Communication before, during and after the install was excellent. The roof was completed in 2 days!! Pam and I are very satisfied with the finished product and we are getting a lot of positive feedback from both the neighbors and the golfers that pass by our home! Nice job and we definitely recommend B&B Commercial Roofing!"
- "Greg and Amber were wonderful to work with on replacing our roof on our home. They provided great service in a timely manner and kept us up to date during the entire process. Highly recommend them to use. Thank you for everything!"
- "Greg and Amber are the real deal. They were very responsive to our needs and were very professional throughout the process. Before it was over, I felt like I had known them a long time. The crew was very friendly and did a great job of cleaning up the place after the work. I highly recommend them and will call on them again in time of need. Thank you B&B Roofing!!"
- "This is our 2nd time using them for a new roof. They are very professional, and we love our new roof!"
- "Had a shingle come off. Called Greg and he responded within one hour. Very nice and professional. When we need a new roof, we would not go anywhere else."
- "I always enjoy providing feedback for people who do the job right, on-time, and for a good value. I strongly recommend you get a quote from B&B prior to making a roofing decision. When I purchased this house, its roof clearly was at the end of its life. I started my search for a roofer by asking for recommendations from my insurance agent and friends. B&B's name was mentioned, as well as a few other local roofers. I also did a lot of research online into area roofers, and the materials they use. I knew from pricing the materials myself what they should cost. So when I received quotes, I could tell how much labor and profit was included. I never complain about companies that pay their people reasonably and make a reasonable profit. I do have an issue with companies that price gouge. Greg and Amber's pricing was fair and appropriate for the job. On the scheduled install date, their crew arrived on-time. The first thing they did was to put down tarps to catch any material that fell off the roof. That's the first sign of quality and professionalism. When the rest of the crew arrived, they immediately set up their equipment and began working. They worked safely and carefully - the second sign of quality and professionalism. The old roof came off, and the new drip edge and roofing material was installed as per the manufacturer's specifications. Afterward, the site was cleaned thoroughly, and all trash was removed. They did a great job. I would gladly have them do other work if I needed it. One lesson I learned was in this process is there are other companies in the area whose will quote a job for much more than what is reasonable. One company's bid was 70% more than B&B, for no good reason other than to make more money. Greg and Amber provided a quick turnaround on the initial bid, and scheduled the work when I was ready. Great people and a great staff and company."
- "Excellent work - timely, great clean up, great quote! I would recommend B&B to my friends. Thanks again Greg and Amber"
- "We had a very pleasant experience working with them. They were prompt in giving us a bid and did the job in one day. The workers were pleasant and friendly and very thorough at cleaning up. They even had a magnetic device like a lawnmower to pick up all nails. Greg and his wife were easy to deal with. The roof looks great and we are very pleased. There was no pressure as we tried to decide what color. Good job with flashing around chimney and the vent pipes."
- "Wow what an amazing company to work with! They quoted the job, started work 2 days later and completed the job as promised . Furthermore the yard was all cleaned up from debris and not one nail or scrap was found. A+++ company - will defiantly be recommending in future."
- "Greg and Amber installed new windows in our home that was built in the 40's. I put off getting new windows for a long time because I thought the age of the house would make the job harder, and the process would just be a headache. The process was so smooth. Greg was honest and professional and the work was top quality. I would recommend B&B Commercial Roofing to anyone. Dont put it off!!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Florence Roofing
- Quinby Roofing
- Effingham Roofing
- Cartersville Roofing
- Peniel Crossroads Roofing
- Sardis Roofing
- Timmonsville Roofing
- Darlington Roofing
- Lydia Roofing
- Coward Roofing
- Cypress Crossroads Roofing
- Lamar Roofing
- Oats Roofing
- Mckenzie Crossroads Roofing
- Olanta Roofing
- Scranton Roofing
- Atkins Roofing
- Lynchburg Roofing