This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Great installation crew. Very professional representative helped me through the insurance process. I would definitely recommend."
"ASAP Roofing did a repair on my parents' house and worked with us to do the job within a limited budget. It looks great and is a load off our minds. Thanks to Jason, Fernando, and their crew for your patience and willingness to make several trips to get the job done."
"I called ASAP Roofing to do an inspection of my roof that was installed a month ago by another company in the area. The current roof is visibly not good, and I wanted a second opinion on the quality of the work. Jason Romero and Jesse did a thorough inspection and pointed out all of the corners that were cut on the current work of my roof. They were super professional, friendly, and thorough. My hope is to have them do a replacement roof in the future, because it’s obvious from their detailed inspection and attention to detail, that they do excellent work."
- "Great installation crew. Very professional representative helped me through the insurance process. I would definitely recommend."
- "ASAP Roofing did a repair on my parents' house and worked with us to do the job within a limited budget. It looks great and is a load off our minds. Thanks to Jason, Fernando, and their crew for your patience and willingness to make several trips to get the job done."
- "I called ASAP Roofing to do an inspection of my roof that was installed a month ago by another company in the area. The current roof is visibly not good, and I wanted a second opinion on the quality of the work. Jason Romero and Jesse did a thorough inspection and pointed out all of the corners that were cut on the current work of my roof. They were super professional, friendly, and thorough. My hope is to have them do a replacement roof in the future, because it’s obvious from their detailed inspection and attention to detail, that they do excellent work."
- "We are thankful for Julie and her roofing team in Tyler, Texas. Very knowledgeable, professional and represents our firm well when referred. Thank you for your hard work!"
- "Great company! Fast service and amazing work! Lily was wonderful to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- "answered my call and showed up 30 minutes later. Honest and upfront about what was needed. Would 100% recommend to anyone in need of roof or venting"
- "Worked with Bethany at first... she is very professional & sweet. She went the extra mile. My service switched to Jason Ramaro he also is very professional, very friendly & has it under control. I appreciate their help."
- "The roof i had done in Carthage is absolutley horrible. i live on University drive and they put 2 different color shingles. The salesman was Johnny Rayburn. I've called the main office numerous times and i cant get anyone out here to fix this. This company is by far the biggest joke. I DO NOT RECOMMEND these guys."
- "Bethany McBurnett is really incredible at what she does. ASAP has a superstar on their team with Bethany. She's very responsive, super professional, and works really well with the insurance company to make sure that the claim gets taken care of. I highly recommend ASAP, and highly recommend you get in contact with Bethany, especially if you want it done right!"
- "An overall great job! Fernando came by and gave us an estimate, and offered info that part of their service would also clear off a lot of branches and such from the roof. The estimate on how long before they could get to us was never reached - they came several days before that. One issue involved a substantially more difficult effort than expected, since the age of the home involved working around and with some existing materials which are no longer available in our modern world. But they worked around that to get it done. Even so, despite the notable increase in time and effort, the exact estimate for all work was honored - I paid exactly what they said I would. Oh yeah...our recently purchased home needed the roof repair due to a slow leak near a different vent pipe. The vent and surrounding deck needed replaced. I waited until we had a gullywasher of a rainstorm before offering this review. No leaks at all. Fernando's crew did us a stellar job, earlier than estimate, but at the cost of the estimate. I will use ASAP if needed in the future."
- "Absolutely amazing company.I would recommend them to anyone. The clean up was perfect. They answered all our questions and did the best job I could have imagined."
- "We were just like everyone else last year recovering from 2 hurricanes. Our roof received substantial damage and our house was in jeopardy of taking on water due to the storm. There were roof repair companies crawling all over town, get you a flyer, promise you the moon for very little and quickly disappeared. We had the fine pleasure of meeting Jared Brackenridge from ASAP roofing. He was not in a hurry, he was more concerned about our roof damage and temporarily repairing it to keep our inside of the house from receiving damage than just getting us a flyer and telling us to call their 1-800 number to schedule something. He and his crew immediately got on our roof and made the necessary tarping repair to ensure our roof would not allow water into our house. We had some issues with our insurance company and he and his company went to bat for us and worked directly with our insurance company to ensure we got the correct repairs done to our home and not just what the insurance company wanted us to have. Their quality of work and the professionalism of everyone one from ASAP made our whole hurricane roof damage experience as pleasurable as one can be. I would highly recommend ASAP roofing and especially Jared, as he is a man of integrity and will do what he says he says he will do."
- "Hurricane Laura did a lot of damage to our area last year. Needless to say, there were a LOT of roofing companies in our town shortly after. We happened to run into Peyton Lumley & Hayden Lowe in our neighborhood and they gave us their information. After meeting with them and checking out the reviews on ASAP roofing, me and my wife decided to go with them to replace our roof. Couldn't have made a better decision. These guys were total professionals. This was our first time dealing with roof damage and they walked us through the whole process. They got us the exact shingles we wanted. They and their team got the job done quickly (less than 10 hours to re-shingle the entire roof), it was done well (no issues almost a year later), and the roof looks fantastic. After the job was done, they called back multiple times to make sure that we were satisfied with the job. If we ever need anything done to our roof in the future, we're definitely going with ASAP!"
- "If I could give 10 stars I would! Chase Wofford took care of absolutely everything, from inspecting the roof to meeting the insurance adjuster. I literally had to do nothing. Whatever your roofing need might be, I cannot recommend Chase and this company enough. Don’t make the mistake of not reaching out to them, you will not be let down using these guys. The respect and communication I received throughout the whole process can’t be compared to what I’ve received in the past."
- "Peyton and his crew were excellent during the whole roof installation process. Would definitely use again."
- "Very professional and easy to work with. I was impressed and appreciative of the follow ups weeks after the repairs were complete."
- "My experience from the beginning to the end with ASAP roofing was excellent! My contractors were Peyton Lumley & Hayden Lowe. Peyton was able to deal with my insurance company and is the main reason that all my expenses were covered due to his persistence & professionalism 😊. I highly recommend ASAP Roofing to anyone who wants their roof done right & timely!!"
- "The only professional roofing service out of the local 5 that we called that actually showed up! The serviceman was clean, professional, knowledgeable, patient, and very clearly explained everything for us. I would definitely recommend calling them for any of your roofing needs!"
- "Travis kept us informed on the process of replacing our roof and installing gutters. He was very friendly and dependable. The crews did an amazing job installing and cleaning up afterwards."
- "I just had my roof completely redone today in just a little over 8 hours. This by far was the best experience I could ask for. Cody is very professional and was able to keep me in the loop on everything even though I was hours away. If you are needing any work done on your roof ASAP Roofing and definitely have cody as your contractor!!!!"