This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Couldn’t be happy with this company!!!! If I could give 10⭐️ I would!! From start to finish they were great ! They went above and beyond for me for sure. The crew was on time and finished when they said they would. I was pleased with the price they gave me as well. I’ve never had a new roof put on so I didn’t know much about what I was talking about but they walked me through it and helped me choose the right colors… My roof looks awesome 👏 thank you guys for the awesome job!!!!"
"Armored Roofing sent a repair tech out to my house to fix a leak in one of my pipe vents. Pricing was straight forward, and they got the leak repaired that same day. Thank you Frank and Armored Roofing."
"I originally had wonderful things to say a year ago when they did my roof, cheyenne was helpful, rick was always in and out during the job and keegan also was very informative when he sold us the roof, but fast forward a year later needing to get paperwork signed for the sell of my home is a nightmare. nobody answers the phones or seems like they no what they are doing. whoever the new people in the office are clearly needs to get things together. i was pleased with the roof but the communication once the job is complete is few and far between and due to the mess of me almost losing the sale of my home i am unhappy."
- "Couldn’t be happy with this company!!!! If I could give 10⭐️ I would!! From start to finish they were great ! They went above and beyond for me for sure. The crew was on time and finished when they said they would. I was pleased with the price they gave me as well. I’ve never had a new roof put on so I didn’t know much about what I was talking about but they walked me through it and helped me choose the right colors… My roof looks awesome 👏 thank you guys for the awesome job!!!!"
- "Armored Roofing sent a repair tech out to my house to fix a leak in one of my pipe vents. Pricing was straight forward, and they got the leak repaired that same day. Thank you Frank and Armored Roofing."
- "I originally had wonderful things to say a year ago when they did my roof, cheyenne was helpful, rick was always in and out during the job and keegan also was very informative when he sold us the roof, but fast forward a year later needing to get paperwork signed for the sell of my home is a nightmare. nobody answers the phones or seems like they no what they are doing. whoever the new people in the office are clearly needs to get things together. i was pleased with the roof but the communication once the job is complete is few and far between and due to the mess of me almost losing the sale of my home i am unhappy."
- "I used this company for a new roof in 2017. They sub contracted my job out. The company buried my bathroom vent stack. I have been trying to get someone out here for the past 3 weeks and no one cares to call back. One worker came out but I told them numerous times to call 30 minutes before arrival. He called me when he got to my house and that he couldn’t wait for me to arrive. Still no call back to reschedule and no one answers their phones."
- "Keegan and his team were Very Professional and did a 1st Class Job!! Everything was done in 2 days. They cleaned up and left the place as clean as it was before they arrived. A new attic fan was installed and the results are UNBELIVEABLE!! The house is much Cooler!! Great Crew of guys and very Courteous. Every question was answered with an answer that you could understand. No Beating around the bush. Thank You for a Job well done!!"
- "Called for free estimate on roof repair and the agent was professional on the phone. When the day came, the technician seemed like he knew what he was doing. Then he got on the roof, gave his opinion on the repairs, and promised to email us a quote on the same day. When we did not get the quote, I called back several times; each time I had to give all my information all over again, phone, address, email, etc., and EACH time I was told that I would get a call back, but it never happened. I am a pretty patient person, but when I finally complained to the person on the phone they said "they are just the answering service". Well, there is a breakdown in communication somewhere (maybe get a better answering service?!), and you guys just lost a potential customer because of that. Call log: called 3 times on 3 separate occasions: on February 17 at 4:47 PM, February 18 at 4:18 pm and Feb 19 at 10:20 AM."
- "I just had my flat roof redone by Armoured Roofing and I must say best Roofing Company ever. Very professional and honest every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them again."
- "This company is simply the best. I have referred and used them personally too many times to count and they have exceeded expectations each and every time. From repairing a leak in the middle of a rain storm to installing a new roof, they have been extremely reliable, trustworthy and competitively priced. They also do great work in the community. This is the type of business that everyone should support."
- "Hard work, integrity and knowledgeable-- that is team Armored! They really work for the customer to ensure customer satisfaction at comprehensive prices! I would not recommend any other roofing & solar company than Armored Roofing!"
- "Cheyenne in the business office at Armored Roofing is awesome. She is responsive and professional. I appreciate the way she was able to help my family get scheduled and assisted quickly. Armored Roofing is fantastic all around but I am extremely thankful for Cheyenne."
- "Was referred by a friend to use these guys for a roof replacement and extremely impressed with the quality of the work. Very smooth process and will be recommending them to friends if they need a roofer."
- "Highly recommend these guys. Good, professional employees and quality workmanship."
- "Team Armored went out of their way to exceed our expectations when we were able to spend $0 out of pocket by going with their roof and solar package. They also have helped out friends of ours that flip homes for a living, which is why we went with them because of their consistent work. We were able to spend the day deciding which color roof we wanted and it was a pretty quick install. Now we’re about to get our solar installed by the same company. Thank you Keegan and team armored"
- "Keegan and the crew and handle things above and beyond. They’ve even done so well that I’ve reached out to work with them. Highly recommended for roofing and even solar panels. See the trucks everywhere!"
- "Best roofing company in town. Keegan runs a top notch company who goes above and beyond. Their work is always impeccable and their job sites are the cleanest roofing job sites I have ever seen. I'm a real estate investor and use Armored Roofing for all my installations and repairs. Wouldn't trust anyone else."
- "Highly recommend Armored Roofing. They fixed a leak on our roof and they did an amazing job we are very happy with the outcome. Also their customer service is the best Cheyenne was very helpful and did an amazing job and was very knowledgeable."
- "Very impressed with how quickly my leak was diagnosed and fixed! I know I'll need a new roof soon, so I'll definitely be reaching out to them again!"
- "Very honest ,hardworker, real deal. Nicest guy I have ever met in a long time. Very sincere."
- "Professional from start to finish. Provided accurate roofing bid; timeframe for completion, materials & labor for install. Recommended current products, coupled with solar attic fan to reduce AC bill & corner gutter down spout, for long term home improvement. Noticed attic vents needed utility mesh replaced and suggested for bat & mice prevention. Requested chimney removal in addition, they handled it. Materials delivered in morning, flat roof removed, replaced. Crew was efficient, thorough and did an excellent job. Materials yard cleanup swept through twice. Already recommended Armored Roofing for my church and friends. All have thanked me for a dependably reliable roofing company."
- "We are very disappointed with this company. They rescheduled to come to my house 4 times and each time they failed to call me that they weren’t going to make it. I had to reach out to them asking where they were. I have two babies at home so this really upset me having to wait and no one showed up. They did the job of repairing a leak but I would not recommend. The lady also told us she would talk to the boss to see if she could give us a discount because of the rescheduling and she made an excuse saying they already gave us a discount which was not true."
- "We had our roof on our rental property in Palm Harbor done last month by Armored Roofing. They did a fantastic job, were on time, professional and very reasonably priced. The roof turned out terrific. Highly recommended."
- "Armored Roofing recently replaced our roof and they did a fantastic job. I had a lot of questions and they answered every single one. They showed up on time, completed our roof in just two days, and their supervisor went over everything with me again when the job was complete. The roof looks great as we no longer have a tarp on it, and all our neighbors thought they did a wonderful job. We received 5 different quotes and we are glad we chose Armored roofing for the job. I'll recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you everyone at Armored Roofing for giving us a gorgeous new roof as promised!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Crystal Beach Roofing
- Ozona Roofing
- Palm Harbor Roofing
- Dunedin Roofing
- Oldsmar Roofing
- Tarpon Spgs Roofing
- Tarpon Spngs Roofing
- Tarpon Springs Roofing
- Safety Harbor Roofing
- Holiday Roofing
- Clearwater Beach Roofing
- Clearwater Roofing
- Westchase Roofing
- Belleair Roofing
- Elfers Roofing
- Seven Springs Roofing
- Trinity Roofing
- Nw Prt Rchy Roofing