This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Bryce was my first contact, and he was enough to give you guys a high rating in my book, BUT then the rest of the crew were just incredible. If service was this good at all companies, the word service would start to mean something. And the installation crew, Sam and Jake just put the whipped cream on the top…..The care, details, and personality to install a sunroom as well as these guys did is something everyone should experience, so am I happy? ….. yep, and I intend to put in some windows next. Thanks to all of you, because I know it takes a team."
"Excellent materials, workmanship, knowledge and service. Professional and great communication from the quote to the finished product. Excellent clean up. We highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. Best company we've worked with since relocating to Tennessee."
"Michael, Chris and their teams of workmen were all very professional when it came to answering questions, providing detailed quotes and installing my new roof and gutters.Even though Michael met with me back in October 2021, he waited patiently for me to respond to him in February 2022, which I greatly appreciated. We finally got it done last week, April 2022. As far as how the workers conducted themselves while at my home, I was very impressed how diligently they worked and how well they took care of my property as they completed each job. I would highly recommend this company. I was so glad that I did."
- "Bryce was my first contact, and he was enough to give you guys a high rating in my book, BUT then the rest of the crew were just incredible. If service was this good at all companies, the word service would start to mean something. And the installation crew, Sam and Jake just put the whipped cream on the top…..The care, details, and personality to install a sunroom as well as these guys did is something everyone should experience, so am I happy? ….. yep, and I intend to put in some windows next. Thanks to all of you, because I know it takes a team."
- "Excellent materials, workmanship, knowledge and service. Professional and great communication from the quote to the finished product. Excellent clean up. We highly recommend this company for your roofing needs. Best company we've worked with since relocating to Tennessee."
- "Michael, Chris and their teams of workmen were all very professional when it came to answering questions, providing detailed quotes and installing my new roof and gutters.Even though Michael met with me back in October 2021, he waited patiently for me to respond to him in February 2022, which I greatly appreciated. We finally got it done last week, April 2022. As far as how the workers conducted themselves while at my home, I was very impressed how diligently they worked and how well they took care of my property as they completed each job. I would highly recommend this company. I was so glad that I did."
- "Would recommend 10/10 service. They are very well at answering questions and letting you know all what is going on. They were on time and our roof and gutters look amazing!"
- "Very friendly. And great communication. Also appreciated the 18 month interest free installment they offer through a company. Chris was very responsive and came out while they were working on the roof and answered all questions I had."
- "This company is amazing. When I found them business I was still living on the West Coast, which can make it difficult to find hardworking, trustworthy companies to do the work well. I had two other contractors take my money and disappear in the midst of working on different projects prior to this so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but nonetheless the job needed to be done to prevent further damage so I had to put my faith in someone and just choose. The Google reviews held true, and I am extremely pleased at my decision to go with Armor Xteriors. The team followed up promptly to schedule and checked in as needed to coordinate when I’d be back in town. Michael and Christopher were my main points of contact. Michael met me when I arrived back in town and walked me through the damage and plan to repair. He was honest, straightforward, and detail oriented. I don’t believe I ever met Christopher but he did most of the coordinating over the phone, and then the follow up work with the team I believe. Everyone was kind and patient, and eager to get started, which I appreciate! The team started the work a little later than expected, which was not a bad thing at all. Prob why I didn’t have a chance to meet Christopher. They had a busy morning and communicated, but I wasn’t home to see the work. Honestly I forgot until I noticed a day or 2 later that the leaves on my back porch had been swept clean. And then I remembered to look up and check the great work. Michael came back to follow up and check on one last detail. The whole experience was above and beyond- a giant leap from my experience with my former contractors, and I can’t thank you all enough for restoring my faith in a full, honest, prompt job well done. I feel this says the most about my experience. The job was so well done, and in such a clean, professional mannerism I hadn’t even noticed until I realized what a fantastic job they did cleaning up! And when Michael came back to follow up and ensure the last details were completed I was especially certain that my trust wen to the right company. Kudos to your team. I can’t thank everyone enough, and will 100% refer your company in the future!"
- "They just did a project on our home. Finished ontime and cleaned up like promised. Work was excellent and if you are looking for exterior work use these folks!!!!"
- "Very pleased with Armor's service and product. The windows look great."
- "From the very first contact with David to the very end with Chris and his crew, we could not have been happier with the experience! They were always prompt and professional. They all went the extra mile, being available for questions, and showing us what the process would be and what to expect! Our little old farm house looks beautiful with her new roof, and no more leaks!!! So grateful for these guys and will recommend to everyone!"
- "These guys were incredible. They communicated well- which is big for me. They weren’t pushy at all but gave me the info needed to make an informed decision- for what worked best for my home. Anyhow, definitely would use again if i ever bought a new home. Definitely recommend them. Their work was high-quality and professional. Thanks peeps."
- "Friendly and professional. They know their stuff and get the job done right. They were very quick in getting the repair done. Highly recommend!"
- "Chris was very informative throughout the entire process and led the roof replacement project form start to finish. The crew was great, Noelle and this team did a great job. Very happy with the new roof and quality"
- "Armor Xteriors replaced the entire hip roof on my 3,000+ sf home. My roof is very steep and has a lot of valleys. Dan was very patient in answering my questions and explaining in detail how they would complete the job. They were here on time and worked diligently to complete the project. The project manager Chris came to check the progress daily. Their workers were polite and professional and they cleaned up completely at the end of every work day. The finished roof is exactly what they promised and looks great. I highly recommend Armor Xteriors."
- "I have contacted Armor Xteriors on multiple occasions to inspect my roof for one reason or another. They are always responsive, professional and punctual. As a service member, I value these qualities in the businesses I choose. Dan has come to my home to help inspect for leaks on two occasions. He is a veteran with similar experiences and qualities as myself, and I truly could not feel more assured that he has my best interest at heart. I recommend Armor Xteriors without hesitation. This company has my complete confidence."
- "Had a small leak and a few damaged shingles on my roof. Dan came out not only fixed the leak but did a exception on the roof. When the time comes to replace the roof I will definitely be calling Dan!! Also had new gutters put on a few years ago which Armor Xteriors did, could not be happier with the outcome. Thanks again Dan and everyone at Armor Xteriors!!!"
- "I would give Armor Xteriors 10 🌟's, that's how good they are. Paul was MAGNIFICENT, he made this experience very easy. He was always available and professional, when he communicated with us. He made sure the work was up to standards, as well as up to code. They also installed new siding on my house, which looks fabulous. Keep up the good work and you all, will continue to be BLESSED. Paul you are GREAT, and I will do business with you all again, if needed. THANK you 💯 times."
- "Armor Xteriors did an amazing job on our gutter replacement and install. Their price was competitive, they have multiple colors to choose from for gutters (one was actually a perfect match for our paint color) and the larger gutter has solved drainage issues. The installers were neat, fast and friendly! I will recommend them to friends and family! We are so pleased."
- "I called them the day after the tornado in East Brainerd. Dan told me they would be out to tarp my roof the next day. They arrived and tarped my roof as promised. Dan, Paul and the entire staff were very professional and courteous. The arrived on time and their workmanship was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a hassle free project that is completed on time with exceptional workmanship."
- "I had three estimates to replace our 25+ year old roof. Of all the contractors I contacted, only Paul and his team took the time to crawl up in the attic and inspect the roof structure completely. He also shared those photos with me. Also, because we are a business, they accepted a purchase order for our repairs. Our new roof looks great and has been leak free!"
- "Beautiful work! Good people. Job done quickly and well. Excellent work and customer service! Would use them again. Love my new roof!"
- "We were in the middle of purchasing a house and needed to get the leaky roof checked out. The only company that responded to the request were Armor Exteriors. Paul explained everything in detail and once we purchased the house, we were in town only for a week to get all the home repairs done. Paul and Chris understood my time constraint and they were spot in with timing, efficiency and communication. The crew even cleaned up nicely which is a pet peeve of mine. I wouldn’t bother looking for another roofing company should I ever need one in Chattanooga again. Hands down the best roofing company I have ever worked with. Thanks guys for making sure we didn’t have to stress about another contracting job! Great service."
- "Had a leak on one part of my roof and needed to have it fixed. After having a roof inspection, Paul let me know how worn the roof was and that I should start planning for a full replacement within the next few years. I went for the full replacement and couldn't be happier. The roof looks fantastic. Chris was supper responsive with any questions through the installation. The crew worked super fast and left almost no trace that they were ever here."
- "We had a great experience working with Michael and the gutter division to install our gutter guards. For a job like this, it's hard to know who to trust. As soon as we met Michael, we felt confident that he knew exactly what he was doing. Not only did he offer gutter guard installation, but with his expertise we were able to get a few gutter issues repaired. He was so kind, professional. His expertise is what made us decide to go with him and the gutter division over other companies. When the men came to install it, they were thorough in cleaning and installation and finished within the day. We were grateful to work with a company with such great values who treated our home as if it was their own and helped us find a package that fit our budget. They also fit us in so fast -- which we know is not always easy to do. We would (and have) recommended them to our loved ones."
- "I made an appointment on line and received prompt confirmation of the appointment. The owner showed up to assess my roofing repair needs at exactly the appointed time. He was personable, courteous and professional and was able to diagnose the issue after a thorough inspection from inside my attic. He promised a repair crew would arrive the next day and they showed up as promised and did a thorough and professional repair. This was a great experience and a very pleasant one. I highly recommend Dan and his team if you have issues with your roof. I could not have asked for a better experience."
- "When the tornado hit us in April, we had holes in the roof and a quarter of our gutters and downspouts missing. We went with the first roofing company that picked up the phone for repairs and oh boy, was that a mistake! Though they did fix our roof, eventually, 5 months after the tornado they were still giving us the runaround for the gutter repairs. Seeing no end in sight, I did some research and called Armor Xteriors. Michael Reed, the guy in charge for gutters, did a thorough inspection that very same day, gave us a quote by that evening and had us on their work schedule for the following week. Unlike the previous company we had dealt with, he was always available by phone, text, or email to answer our questions and didn’t hesitate to come over at a moment’s notice to look at any concerns we had. Now that’s quality service! The crew that came to do the job was just as thorough and professional. The new gutters fit in seamlessly with the old ones and they even repaired some damaged areas where the roof and siding meet which the previous roofing company didn’t bother to tell us about, let alone fix. If you want a job well done and with quality customer service along the way, you can’t go wrong with these guys! My only regret is not doing proper research and calling them first when the tornado hit... would have saved us months of stress and anxiety."
- "Armor Xteriors has always come through for my home needs. From one house that needed all new windows and vinyl siding to the next home that needed a new roof. Dan and his team took care of us completely. From start to finish on both projects I never had a problem with communication or with the project’s progress. We’ve used multiple crews from the armor team and all were professional and friendly. Dan’s team listens and was able to customize my vinyl siding for an updated unique style and added beautiful cedar door coverings/awnings. The work on my homes exterior definitely aided in the selling of the home. After the work was complete, many of my neighbors used Armor Xteriors for their own home’s exteriors using our home as an example of fine work. It wasn’t hard for us to decide who to call for our next home’s roof replacement.... we immediately called Dan the first week we moved in. Before the end of our first month in the home the new roof was in place and it was another successful job by Armor Xteriors."
- "Oh my goodness....where do I start?? I’m absolutely thrilled with this company! From the very beginning, talking with Susie to talking with Dan and having a contractor who acted immediately, professionally and with such quality. Susie kept me updated on my status throughout and that was so appreciated. My job wasn’t the biggest, yet Dan took it on even during a very busy time. Many contractors won’t even talk to you about a small job but rest assured if/when I need a big job in the future, I know exactly who to call and who to refer! I truly appreciate you guys!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Chickamauga Roofing
- Chatt Roofing
- Chatta Roofing
- Graysville Roofing
- Ridgeside Roofing
- East Ridge Roofing
- Collegedale Roofing
- College Dale Roofing
- Ooltewah Roofing
- Chattanooga Roofing
- Apison Roofing
- Fort Oglethorpe Roofing
- Ft Oglethorpe Roofing
- Rossville Roofing
- Ringgold Roofing
- Lupton City Roofing
- Red Bank Roofing
- Hixson Roofing