This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I called them the day after the tornado in East Brainerd. Dan told me they would be out to tarp my roof the next day. They arrived and tarped my roof as promised. Dan, Paul and the entire staff were very professional and courteous. The arrived on time and their workmanship was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a hassle free project that is completed on time with exceptional workmanship."
"I had three estimates to replace our 25+ year old roof. Of all the contractors I contacted, only Paul and his team took the time to crawl up in the attic and inspect the roof structure completely. He also shared those photos with me. Also, because we are a business, they accepted a purchase order for our repairs. Our new roof looks great and has been leak free!"
"Beautiful work! Good people. Job done quickly and well. Excellent work and customer service! Would use them again. Love my new roof!"
- "I called them the day after the tornado in East Brainerd. Dan told me they would be out to tarp my roof the next day. They arrived and tarped my roof as promised. Dan, Paul and the entire staff were very professional and courteous. The arrived on time and their workmanship was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a hassle free project that is completed on time with exceptional workmanship."
- "I had three estimates to replace our 25+ year old roof. Of all the contractors I contacted, only Paul and his team took the time to crawl up in the attic and inspect the roof structure completely. He also shared those photos with me. Also, because we are a business, they accepted a purchase order for our repairs. Our new roof looks great and has been leak free!"
- "Beautiful work! Good people. Job done quickly and well. Excellent work and customer service! Would use them again. Love my new roof!"
- "We were in the middle of purchasing a house and needed to get the leaky roof checked out. The only company that responded to the request were Armor Exteriors. Paul explained everything in detail and once we purchased the house, we were in town only for a week to get all the home repairs done. Paul and Chris understood my time constraint and they were spot in with timing, efficiency and communication. The crew even cleaned up nicely which is a pet peeve of mine. I wouldn’t bother looking for another roofing company should I ever need one in Chattanooga again. Hands down the best roofing company I have ever worked with. Thanks guys for making sure we didn’t have to stress about another contracting job! Great service."
- "Had a leak on one part of my roof and needed to have it fixed. After having a roof inspection, Paul let me know how worn the roof was and that I should start planning for a full replacement within the next few years. I went for the full replacement and couldn't be happier. The roof looks fantastic. Chris was supper responsive with any questions through the installation. The crew worked super fast and left almost no trace that they were ever here."
- "We had a great experience working with Michael and the gutter division to install our gutter guards. For a job like this, it's hard to know who to trust. As soon as we met Michael, we felt confident that he knew exactly what he was doing. Not only did he offer gutter guard installation, but with his expertise we were able to get a few gutter issues repaired. He was so kind, professional. His expertise is what made us decide to go with him and the gutter division over other companies. When the men came to install it, they were thorough in cleaning and installation and finished within the day. We were grateful to work with a company with such great values who treated our home as if it was their own and helped us find a package that fit our budget. They also fit us in so fast -- which we know is not always easy to do. We would (and have) recommended them to our loved ones."
- "I made an appointment on line and received prompt confirmation of the appointment. The owner showed up to assess my roofing repair needs at exactly the appointed time. He was personable, courteous and professional and was able to diagnose the issue after a thorough inspection from inside my attic. He promised a repair crew would arrive the next day and they showed up as promised and did a thorough and professional repair. This was a great experience and a very pleasant one. I highly recommend Dan and his team if you have issues with your roof. I could not have asked for a better experience."
- "When the tornado hit us in April, we had holes in the roof and a quarter of our gutters and downspouts missing. We went with the first roofing company that picked up the phone for repairs and oh boy, was that a mistake! Though they did fix our roof, eventually, 5 months after the tornado they were still giving us the runaround for the gutter repairs. Seeing no end in sight, I did some research and called Armor Xteriors. Michael Reed, the guy in charge for gutters, did a thorough inspection that very same day, gave us a quote by that evening and had us on their work schedule for the following week. Unlike the previous company we had dealt with, he was always available by phone, text, or email to answer our questions and didn’t hesitate to come over at a moment’s notice to look at any concerns we had. Now that’s quality service! The crew that came to do the job was just as thorough and professional. The new gutters fit in seamlessly with the old ones and they even repaired some damaged areas where the roof and siding meet which the previous roofing company didn’t bother to tell us about, let alone fix. If you want a job well done and with quality customer service along the way, you can’t go wrong with these guys! My only regret is not doing proper research and calling them first when the tornado hit... would have saved us months of stress and anxiety."
- "Armor Xteriors has always come through for my home needs. From one house that needed all new windows and vinyl siding to the next home that needed a new roof. Dan and his team took care of us completely. From start to finish on both projects I never had a problem with communication or with the project’s progress. We’ve used multiple crews from the armor team and all were professional and friendly. Dan’s team listens and was able to customize my vinyl siding for an updated unique style and added beautiful cedar door coverings/awnings. The work on my homes exterior definitely aided in the selling of the home. After the work was complete, many of my neighbors used Armor Xteriors for their own home’s exteriors using our home as an example of fine work. It wasn’t hard for us to decide who to call for our next home’s roof replacement.... we immediately called Dan the first week we moved in. Before the end of our first month in the home the new roof was in place and it was another successful job by Armor Xteriors."
- "Oh my goodness....where do I start?? I’m absolutely thrilled with this company! From the very beginning, talking with Susie to talking with Dan and having a contractor who acted immediately, professionally and with such quality. Susie kept me updated on my status throughout and that was so appreciated. My job wasn’t the biggest, yet Dan took it on even during a very busy time. Many contractors won’t even talk to you about a small job but rest assured if/when I need a big job in the future, I know exactly who to call and who to refer! I truly appreciate you guys!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Chickamauga Roofing
- Chatt Roofing
- Chatta Roofing
- Graysville Roofing
- Ridgeside Roofing
- East Ridge Roofing
- Collegedale Roofing
- College Dale Roofing
- Ooltewah Roofing
- Chattanooga Roofing
- Apison Roofing
- Fort Oglethorpe Roofing
- Ft Oglethorpe Roofing
- Rossville Roofing
- Ringgold Roofing
- Lupton City Roofing
- Red Bank Roofing
- Hixson Roofing