This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Never returned 2 calls. Try a different company that might care."
"I had to wait a long time for All Seasons to get to my house, but it was worth it. These guys do a really good job. In 2 days my old shingled roof was removed and standing seam metal put on. Thanks!"
"Great Company always polite and prompt and produces a beautiful product. Best price you could find anywhere, I will be recommending this company to everyone."
- "Never returned 2 calls. Try a different company that might care."
- "I had to wait a long time for All Seasons to get to my house, but it was worth it. These guys do a really good job. In 2 days my old shingled roof was removed and standing seam metal put on. Thanks!"
- "Great Company always polite and prompt and produces a beautiful product. Best price you could find anywhere, I will be recommending this company to everyone."
- "All Seasons Roofing installed the roof on our new house (3 years old). We noticed some shingles did not seem to be sealed so we called the builder of the house who informed us to contact the installer, All Seasons. When I called them, they recommended filing a claim with the manufacture. Upon there recommendation, we filed with the manufacturer (Iko), only to get a letter back from them stating “from our evaluation of the samples submitted, the fasteners used at the time of installation were not flush with the shingles surface” and that because of incorrect install, our claim was denied. When I called All Seasons Roofing to let them know the manufacturer is not covering anything because it was an install issue, the owner informed me I should have called them first. Apparently there is no communication at this business, since they were my first call and who recommended I file a claim with the manufacturer in the first place! Go with anyone else but them for your roofing needs."
- "For anyone looking for a new roof and needing it done on a timeline, I do not recommend All Seasons. We waited almost 4 months for them to put our metal roof over our addition. I also live directly on the ICW and we were headed into hurricane season...talk about worried sick! Thankfully we made it through the month of July with only 2 leaks and minimal damage to the inside...but every passing day and week it was another story as to why it can't be done this time.. EVERY time we were told it would be installed, something happened, either the wrong metal came in, the wrong color, it was raining, someone was sick or it was a no show. I was baffled by the lack of communication, the lack of care they had for their clients paying them thousands of dollars for their work and the lack of professionalism from the office staff. Weeks before the roof was put on I asked them to replace the rhino wrap that is the waterproofing under the roof because it was faded, worn and tattered in some places from being exposed for months to the elements...Guess what the answer was? Their company does not do that, that stuff is made to last a good 6 months... If I wanted it replaced I would have to pay to have new paper put down...I was thinking to myself, really? They were the ones who didn't get the roof right and installed within the first 30 days of putting that up....you let it sit out in the sun, rain, storms and wind for almost 4 months....Now I'm suppose to accept it and be happy that you're putting a brand new metal roof over it? What a shame. --So I paid for it to be redone...a measly $350 dollars...WHAT A JOKE, they couldn't even do that as a courtesy for the 3 month delay on getting the roof installed. They also charged me $850 to " remove all old roofing and haul away all debris and materials"...Guess who got to haul away all the debris? WE did. I even asked them to call it a wash and not get charged the $350 for the new wrap since they left piles of metal and nails in the middle of my yard....That was a BIG NO! Honestly, if you don't want to feel like you're getting the run around, if you don't want months and months of your time wasted and if you don't care to be spoken to like you're an idiot and haven't worked in the construction field for the last 9 years......then steer clear of All Seasons. You will save time, money and patience."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Barnes Roofing
- Bloomington Heights Roofing
- Bloomington Normal Airport Roofing
- Eastland Commons Roofing
- Eastland Shopping Center Roofing
- Fletcher Roofing
- Gillum Roofing
- Kerrik Roofing
- Oldtown Roofing
- Yuton Roofing
- Bloomington Roofing
- Blm Roofing
- Covell Roofing
- Normal Roofing
- College Hills Mall Roofing
- Merna Roofing
- Shirley Roofing
- Towanda Roofing