This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"My repair was done in a timely manner. Such a pleasure working with all seasons! Mike was very knowledgeable and professional."
"All Seasons Roofing was very professional. The owner, Mike, met my wife and I personally at our home and gave us a detailed description of what needed to be done before job was performed. Rain delayed the job about a week but someone called everyday to keep us updated on the status. Workers who tore off our old roof and installed our new roof were very neat and meticulous. To top it off we had a lot rain a few days after install and no leaks. Would DEFINITELY recommend them and if we ever need roofing work done again they will be our first call. Pleasant experience. We cannot say enough how great EVERYONE who represents this company was."
"All Seasons Roofing did my mother's roof recently and it was an A+ job from start to finish. They were aware that she had had a terrible experience with a previous roofer so they took extra time and care to make her feel at ease. Mike, visited more than once and offered her options based on her needs and concerns. He explained things on the phone to me, as well. The roofers who were at her home to do the work were efficient, polite, and considerate. They left her property completely clean. When I called the office with a question they answered the phone immediately and could not have been more polite. We couldn't be happier with All Seasons Roofing. I highly recommend them and cannot thank them enough!"
- "My repair was done in a timely manner. Such a pleasure working with all seasons! Mike was very knowledgeable and professional."
- "All Seasons Roofing was very professional. The owner, Mike, met my wife and I personally at our home and gave us a detailed description of what needed to be done before job was performed. Rain delayed the job about a week but someone called everyday to keep us updated on the status. Workers who tore off our old roof and installed our new roof were very neat and meticulous. To top it off we had a lot rain a few days after install and no leaks. Would DEFINITELY recommend them and if we ever need roofing work done again they will be our first call. Pleasant experience. We cannot say enough how great EVERYONE who represents this company was."
- "All Seasons Roofing did my mother's roof recently and it was an A+ job from start to finish. They were aware that she had had a terrible experience with a previous roofer so they took extra time and care to make her feel at ease. Mike, visited more than once and offered her options based on her needs and concerns. He explained things on the phone to me, as well. The roofers who were at her home to do the work were efficient, polite, and considerate. They left her property completely clean. When I called the office with a question they answered the phone immediately and could not have been more polite. We couldn't be happier with All Seasons Roofing. I highly recommend them and cannot thank them enough!"
- "All Seasons Roofing did a great job from beginning to end. They came right away to provide me a quote and worked diligently to get all the paperwork ready to start the install. They completed the standing seam metal roof in a couple of days. They kept the lawn clean and the crew was very professional. Overall a great experience and I will recommend them to friends and family."
- "I would highly recommend using this company. They are very professional and do a great job. You can truly see they have pride in there work and strive to give professional customer service. Call them today. The “proof is in their roof”."
- "Excellent company with outstanding professionalism and service. Heard about All Seasons Roofing from many of my neighbors whom they repaired or installed new roofs for. Everyone was happy with the quality of work and the service provided. The same is 100% true with the new roof we had them install. Highly professional, friendly, always coming on the agreed time and explaining clearly what will be done and why, excellent quality of the work done. Kept the lawn cleaned up everyday. Call them if you need roof work - you will not regret it!"
- "All Seasons Roofing is an exceptional company that performs quality work. Very pleased with my roof. I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone who needs a new roof or repair."
- "After receiving two estimates to replace my roof I decided to go with All Seasons Roofing, and I am very happy I did. The entire All Seasons Roofing team is very professional and trustworthy. From my initial contact with Mike, then much communications with Courtney and Devin, all were very attentive to my calls and concerns throughout the entire process. These folks know Roofing and the proof was my completed new roof. Its absolutely stunning. I recommend this company without a single doubt. You will be very happy!!! Hats off to the entire All Seasons Roofing Team. A pleasure to deal with."
- "Right from the start every single contact I had with All Seasons Roofing was a good experience. Everyone was very professional and courteous, answered my questions right away and on top of it all!! They had the very best prices for the quality. They were honest. They arrived on time and completed the job quick. My new roof is absolutely beautiful. I went with Grand Manor shingles and Copper metal roofing. All Seasons Roofing will be my first call when I need anything roof related and I'll definitely recommend them to others!!"
- "working with all seasons was such a pleasure, the office staff was very prompt and responsive. the owner is very knowledgeable in the roofing area. 10/10 would recomend."
- "All Seasons Roofing in Wallace, NC and Wilmington, NC did a terrible job on our new house's roof, as it began to leak into my attic and upstairs ceiling within 3 months of taking possession. We had a one year workmanship warranty, and tried over and over to get the company to come and take a look but after making two separate appointments, both cancelled by All Seasons. After that we continued to call for another 2 months and got no response- we left messages but the company never returned calls. Further, 70 West Builders, who managed the building of the new home, claimed to have called their subcontractor All Seasons Roofing, but they too could not get any response, or so we were told. Further leaks occurred the next year, but neither company took any responsibility. In retrospect, it appears that both the builder and the roofer purposely ignored us, the homeowners. Bad workmanship and absolutely terrible customer service."
- "Had 4 quote visits scheduled and all four were no calls, no shows. After I called the office clerk after each time she said she’d call me with zero call backs. On the fifth scheduled quote visit they did show up. Was promised a quote that afternoon. After nearly two weeks and multiple calls asking for the quote, still haven’t received one. They might do qualify work but other neighbors faced the same no response time. There are other more professional contractors out there. I’d suggest, like we did, you contact them."
- "Never returned 2 calls. Try a different company that might care."
- "I had to wait a long time for All Seasons to get to my house, but it was worth it. These guys do a really good job. In 2 days my old shingled roof was removed and standing seam metal put on. Thanks!"
- "All Seasons Roofing installed the roof on our new house (3 years old). We noticed some shingles did not seem to be sealed so we called the builder of the house who informed us to contact the installer, All Seasons. When I called them, they recommended filing a claim with the manufacture. Upon there recommendation, we filed with the manufacturer (Iko), only to get a letter back from them stating “from our evaluation of the samples submitted, the fasteners used at the time of installation were not flush with the shingles surface” and that because of incorrect install, our claim was denied. When I called All Seasons Roofing to let them know the manufacturer is not covering anything because it was an install issue, the owner informed me I should have called them first. Apparently there is no communication at this business, since they were my first call and who recommended I file a claim with the manufacturer in the first place! Go with anyone else but them for your roofing needs."
- "Awesome folks, prompt, fair, know their process and product."
- "For anyone looking for a new roof and needing it done on a timeline, I do not recommend All Seasons. We waited almost 4 months for them to put our metal roof over our addition. I also live directly on the ICW and we were headed into hurricane season...talk about worried sick! Thankfully we made it through the month of July with only 2 leaks and minimal damage to the inside...but every passing day and week it was another story as to why it can't be done this time.. EVERY time we were told it would be installed, something happened, either the wrong metal came in, the wrong color, it was raining, someone was sick or it was a no show. I was baffled by the lack of communication, the lack of care they had for their clients paying them thousands of dollars for their work and the lack of professionalism from the office staff. Weeks before the roof was put on I asked them to replace the rhino wrap that is the waterproofing under the roof because it was faded, worn and tattered in some places from being exposed for months to the elements...Guess what the answer was? Their company does not do that, that stuff is made to last a good 6 months... If I wanted it replaced I would have to pay to have new paper put down...I was thinking to myself, really? They were the ones who didn't get the roof right and installed within the first 30 days of putting that up....you let it sit out in the sun, rain, storms and wind for almost 4 months....Now I'm suppose to accept it and be happy that you're putting a brand new metal roof over it? What a shame. --So I paid for it to be redone...a measly $350 dollars...WHAT A JOKE, they couldn't even do that as a courtesy for the 3 month delay on getting the roof installed. They also charged me $850 to " remove all old roofing and haul away all debris and materials"...Guess who got to haul away all the debris? WE did. I even asked them to call it a wash and not get charged the $350 for the new wrap since they left piles of metal and nails in the middle of my yard....That was a BIG NO! Honestly, if you don't want to feel like you're getting the run around, if you don't want months and months of your time wasted and if you don't care to be spoken to like you're an idiot and haven't worked in the construction field for the last 9 years......then steer clear of All Seasons. You will save time, money and patience."
- "I suggest All Seasons Roofing to any person that is experiencing problems with their gutter systems or requires some roofing done. I note them as being very fast to get to my house and effectively priced. They likewise do amazing replacements as well as mending, I have actually never ever been so delighted with any sort of roof firm like I am with All Seasons Roofing..."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Barnes Roofing
- Bloomington Heights Roofing
- Bloomington Normal Airport Roofing
- Eastland Commons Roofing
- Eastland Shopping Center Roofing
- Fletcher Roofing
- Gillum Roofing
- Kerrik Roofing
- Oldtown Roofing
- Yuton Roofing
- Bloomington Roofing
- Blm Roofing
- Covell Roofing
- Normal Roofing
- College Hills Mall Roofing
- Merna Roofing
- Shirley Roofing
- Towanda Roofing