This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Brandon from allaround made our roof replacement low stress and easy. He was always willing to meet on my time line. The roofing crew was professional and kept the place clean and tidy. Happy thanksgiving it’s the new roof"
"All Around did a wonderful job on my roof. Tony was straightforward, friendly, honest and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. Happy to have hired a local company that stands behind their product. The installers were also friendly, on time, and efficient. Last, All Around cleaned up after themselves. I did not find any scraps of shingles or nails laying around. I recommend them to anyone replacing their roof."
"Tony and the team made it very smooth. They coordinated with Gutter Helmet done immediately after roof install. Never been happier with roof and gutter system, 50 year warranty and never clean my gutters again. All Around ROCKS. Thanks!"
- "Brandon from allaround made our roof replacement low stress and easy. He was always willing to meet on my time line. The roofing crew was professional and kept the place clean and tidy. Happy thanksgiving it’s the new roof"
- "All Around did a wonderful job on my roof. Tony was straightforward, friendly, honest and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. Happy to have hired a local company that stands behind their product. The installers were also friendly, on time, and efficient. Last, All Around cleaned up after themselves. I did not find any scraps of shingles or nails laying around. I recommend them to anyone replacing their roof."
- "Tony and the team made it very smooth. They coordinated with Gutter Helmet done immediately after roof install. Never been happier with roof and gutter system, 50 year warranty and never clean my gutters again. All Around ROCKS. Thanks!"
- "We worked with Rob Gramling at All Around to demolish our old rotting deck and build a new deck with maintenance-free materials. Rob and All Around were great to work with - very responsive, informative and professional. And our new deck looks fantastic! We're very happy with the finished product and very happy with our decision to work with All Around."
- "Brandon at All Around is great. He quoted me windows a couple years ago and his no pressure approach appealed to me so much so that when we decided to move forward with the project, I immediately contacted him. Seamless install, great work, nice friendly follow-up."
- "Tony was kind, helpful, and gave great insight. I really appreciate the time Tony took and helped give me referrals for the work I needed done as it wasn’t something they would be able to do. Really appreciate his time!"
- "Excellent work throughout the whole process! Micah was always responsive and did a great job of explaining the process to me and helping me through it. Great work by all the crews performing the work! House looks great! Thanks All Around!"
- "The all around team was very easy to work with and their process was seamless from introduction to completion. My project was a complete exterior renovation and was completed on time and each day there was work completed but they left the project and my home as if they were not there clean organized and respectful Highly recommend"
- "We received exceptional service working with Brandon at All Around. He was extremely thorough and helped us walk through the claims process in securing a new roof from start to finish. The All Around team was professional, prompt with responses and very informative. Would definitely use them again in the future!"
- "Rob Gramling with All Around does a very nice job. As an insurance agent it is nice to have an honest roofing contractor to refer customers too. So many times we see out of state contractors go door to door and make promises they can't keep. If you want an honest and professional opinion about your roof Rob is the guy to call!"
- "We ended up going with All Around based on a recommendation from a family friend. Our initial consult was to determine if our roof had damage and although we did not need a new roof we ended up using All Around for new siding and deck. The process from start to finish was well communicated and professional. Brandon went above and beyond; Nick and Eric were the consummate professionals; and the crews were top notch. We only have positive things to say and can't recommend them enough."
- "I would very highly recommend them. Great to work with and very professional! I worked with Brandon Turner and he was amazing.!"
- "After being ghosted by another roofing company, I reached out to All Around for repairs after a storm damaged our roof. Our consultant, Brandon Turner, was very kind and professional, and was an enormous asset in helping us navigate the whole process. The crew did a great job in replacing the roof and repairing the areas in need of work. Our house looks amazing and this has really improved its curb appeal."
- "Brandon Turner and the whole team at All Around were exceptional! Brandon you was one of the most detailed and reliable contractor sales reps I have ever worked with. His team of professionals got the job done right and didn’t leave a huge mess along the way! Highly recommend All-Around- ask for Brandon!"
- "All Around was recommended to us and I couldn't be more happy with the service they provided fixing things up after we received some hail damage. Robert was our project coordinator and did a great job helping us understand the process, answering our questions, and making sure all the pieces of our project were accounted for. Additionally he was responsive, fair, and transparent with timing and expectations. The work was done when scheduled and the quality and completeness I witnessed from All Around exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend Robert and the All Around team."
- "Kyle and the team at All Around were very professional and very responsive with any questions or concerns we had. Kyle made great recommendations including installing a lower level gutter vent (one side of house has only 3 inch eaves and no ventilation) that turned our attic room from unlivable in the summer to quite comfortable even on the hottest days. We were very happy with their work !"
- "We had our window and door trim wrapped. Tony came out to look at our house to gather information for the estimate, and was not pushy or a hard sell. He was easy and prompt to communicate with via text. Once we set up the project, we received an email from the project manager with an estimated timeline, and there was follow up along the way prior to the start of the project. Brian came out to do the actual work, and was amazing to work with. Highly communicative, trim looks fantastic, and the work area was left very neat and tidy. This was the best experience that we could have had - we cannot recommend them highly enough! Our project was not huge, but they treated it with just as much importance."
- "Tony Moore was so easy to work with. If he didn't have the answer he found it! Very responsive and would recommend to anyone!"
- "Brandon was referred to us by a contractor friend of mine. He was fantastic throughout the process of a full roof replacement, both garage and home. He was great explaining the process, patient with our many questions and delivered on the product we wanted! All around knocked it out of the park, Todd was the project manager and he was great. Responded wicked quick and made sure that everything was taken care of. They sent out a completely different clean up crew the day after installation, on top of the clean up that the installers had done already. Extremely thorough. Trust me, give All Around a call before anyone else, I think you will be very happy."
- "We had all new siding and gutters put on our house and absolutely love it Brandon Derby was very professional and walked us through every step of the job and Eric the project manager was very professional as well in explaining how they can do things to make it look better. We would highly recommend All Around for any housing project. We couldn’t be any happier"
- "We worked with Brandon Turner to replace our roof, siding, and new doors. The All Around team was great to work with, especially Brandon. He was very informative, professional, and responsive, from the initial estimate through project completion. Brandon was very honest in explaining expectations for our project. As with any big project such as ours, things don't always go according to plan. However, Brandon and his team were very transparent and creative in coming up with alternatives to ensure the job was completed correctly and according to our specifications. We especially appreciate their responsiveness when we had questions. We would definitely recommend All Around and would not think twice about using them again."
- "We had unusual circumstances because we are out of state owners and really needed to rely on our sales rep...Jack was professional and always returned our calls, which we really appreciated. We had to pay a deposit in the Fall for a roof that would not be installed till Spring or Summer. We had to step out in Faith and lucky for us, All Around came through and installed our roof in May as soon as the weather warmed up enough. We are extremely grateful for a job well done and the roof looks fantastic...Thank you all for the beautiful roof. Jim and Teresa"
- "Our new window experience from start to finish was an awesome flawless endeavor. From the time All Around consultant Tony Moore first arrived to finishing touches by the window installers, we were pleased and felt very well taken care of by all. The customer service was excellent and all questions were answered. We have recommended All Around to everyone we know. Thanks for the great service."
- "On the evening of Aug. 9, 2020, a bad hail storm made it’s way through the southwest metro of the Twin Cities. I thought my house was outside of the hail damage area, but another neighbor 6 blocks from me had turned in a successful claim for hail damage from that storm. To my untrained eye, I saw no damage on my roof whatsoever, but thought it might be a good idea to have someone inspect my roof just in case. I am very glad I worked with Brandon Turner, and I was greatly impressed with him and All Around. First off, Brandon spent over an hour inspecting and documenting my entire roof. Then he took the time to show me and explain to me what he had found (and there was a lot). I couldn’t believe the amount of damage that I had missed, but that Brandon saw clearly and properly documented. Unlike many other roofing vendors, he wasn’t pushy at all but just the opposite. He was patient with me, he took the time to explain things to me, and then let me make the decision of what was the right decision for me. I was very impressed with the level of detail he took to document the damage done to my roof. I then turned it in as a claim to my insurance company and Brandon and All Around took care of everything else! Brandon and All Around did all the work and communications with my insurance company. Then they installed a high quality and great looking roof with the extras we wanted (vented roof-cap, lifetime shingles, etc.). Also impressive was how fast they got the roof installed once they started working on it. The roof looks great! Brandon was very responsive, and either picked up on the first ring when I called him, or returned my call within an hour if I ever hit his voice mail. I ended up getting an entire new roof, 100% paid by insurance (less my deductible). All Around did all the negotiating with the insurance company. I also paid no up charges, no hidden fees, no junk fees, etc. at all by All Around. They did what they said they were going to do, for the price agreed upon, and they did a great job of it. They also did an EXCELLENT job cleaning up afterward (better than I had expected). I was so happy with my roof that I referred my mother-in-law to Brandon and All Around and they did her roof. Now she rants and raves about how nice her roof looks and how nice a guy Brandon is. If you’re looking for a good, professional, local, established company that will do a great job and at the agreed upon price, you should work with Brandon Turner and All Around. You’ll be happy you did."
- "Brandon was professional, responsive, and very helpful in guiding us through the process of having our roof inspected, processing our insurance claim, as well as throughout the repair project. All Around was able to flex their schedule to meet ours and adjust the scope of the project on the fly to meet our needs. We had none of the hassle or stress some of my neighbors experienced with their contractors. Great service, would highlight recommend!"
- "Brandon Derby was our consultant. He was very professional, respectful and attentive to all our needs. He was very detailed in covering all aspects of the work we had done, and spent as much time as necessary to answer our questions and made sure we understood everything completely. All Around coordinated new windows, siding and gutters for us, and the workers for all three areas were very detailed, hard-working, interactive, considerate and friendly. We are extremely satisfied and happy with all the work, personnel and interactions we've had with All Around. Highly, highly recommended company!!!"
- "I contacted All Around and another contractor to investigate a possible roof leak. There was no comparison between the two contractors. All Around was by far superior. They were timely, courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. They quickly found the issue and explained the situation clearly. Even though my job was small, they treated me like I was a high priority customer. The work was done on time and of high quality. If/when I need more extensive work done, they will be my choice!"
- "Brandon Derby and the All Around team we great to work with from start to finish. Brandon came out to inspect my roof for hail damage. When he was there he was fair and honest with his assessment. We did end up getting our roof replaced because of hail damage and Brandon was involved through it all. He was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him and All Around. Todd the install manager was great as well and came out and checked everything out! Even though there was a small issue all around contacted our gutter people and they worked together to resolve the issue I did not need to even get involved!!! Loved that!! I would recommend all around to all my friends"
"They did an excellent job. Was very knowlegeable and professional. I would reccomend them to anyone thinking of haveing their roof done."
- "They did an excellent job. Was very knowlegeable and professional. I would reccomend them to anyone thinking of haveing their roof done."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "THEY ACTED KNOWLEDGABLE. I DIDNT"
- "Did a great job it is a very steep roof! Old farmhosue & the looks awesome."
- "are honest. ."
- "did an excellent job in a timely manner at a good price"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Long Lake Roofing
- Crystal Bay Roofing
- Orono Roofing
- Minetonka Bch Roofing
- Minnetnka Bch Roofing
- Minnetonka Beach Roofing
- Navarre Roofing
- Wayzata Roofing
- Woodland Roofing
- Deephaven Roofing
- Spring Park Roofing
- Maple Plain Roofing
- Medina Roofing
- Shorewood Roofing
- Mound Roofing
- Excelsior Roofing
- Tonka Bay Roofing
- Hamel Roofing