This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Amazing experience!! Very professional 👏 👌 👍"
"Mark Anthony was a pro, gentleman and an expert communicator. Can't say enough about the detail provided during the inspection. Highly recommend this company."
"ADCO roofing recently completed a reroof of my 12 unit condo at 5650 Woodman Ave in Van Nuys. It was done quickly and flawlessly with no disruption to the owners. The workers were remarkably silent and left the building in great shape."
- "Amazing experience!! Very professional 👏 👌 👍"
- "Mark Anthony was a pro, gentleman and an expert communicator. Can't say enough about the detail provided during the inspection. Highly recommend this company."
- "ADCO roofing recently completed a reroof of my 12 unit condo at 5650 Woodman Ave in Van Nuys. It was done quickly and flawlessly with no disruption to the owners. The workers were remarkably silent and left the building in great shape."
- "Outstanding service and work. I am the President of our Homeowners Association. We had a new roof put on our condo in 2013 by ADCO. Some extensive repairs were necessary after the rains this past month. The roof leaked into my unit. The day I called ADCO Ben the manager had (Andy?) come and fix it in the rain. It stopped further damage. This past weekend we had major maintenance and work done on the roof. The crew showed up on time and worked non-stop repairing the roof and doing maintenance. ADCO stood by their 12-year warranty. ADCO from start to finish is professional, communicates clearly and stand by their word. Even while the repairs were going on this past weekend, Ben kept me updated on what they were doing. Exceptional experience!!! Thank you ADCO!!"
- "I own an apartment building and needed an estimate for a new flat roof. A friend referred me to ADCO so I called and left several messages, was promised a call back yet never received one. They clearly don't need the work or value future customers. Having worked with many different contractors over the years in all the trades I can tell you that the lack of courtesy extended to potential customers is usually a very good indication of the level of service one can expect in the future. If a company doesn't value or need new customers then they generally will not value your business if you become a customer and you will be treated accordingly."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Toluca Ter Roofing
- Toluca Terrace Roofing
- N Hollywood Roofing
- North Hollywood Roofing
- Valley Village Roofing
- Valley Vlg Roofing
- W Toluca Lake Roofing
- West Toluca Lake Roofing
- Studio City Roofing
- Toluca Lake Roofing
- Sherman Village Roofing
- Sherman Vlg Roofing
- Magnolia Park Roofing
- Universal City Roofing
- Universal Cty Roofing
- Burbank Roofing
- Valley Glen Roofing
- Sun Valley Roofing