This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Adam and Sons Roofing came and saved the day when another contractor was slow playing me. They beat the contractors price, fast, efficient, knowledgeable, straight shooter no BS. I dont give good references lightly. If your like me give Adam and Sons a call."
"I've had occasion to use Adams Roofing services twice in the last 10 years or so. Both times I had a critical need due to storm damage. They were prompt and professional on both occasions. I highly recommend them."
"Brian and his team do awesome work!"
- "Adam and Sons Roofing came and saved the day when another contractor was slow playing me. They beat the contractors price, fast, efficient, knowledgeable, straight shooter no BS. I dont give good references lightly. If your like me give Adam and Sons a call."
- "I've had occasion to use Adams Roofing services twice in the last 10 years or so. Both times I had a critical need due to storm damage. They were prompt and professional on both occasions. I highly recommend them."
- "Brian and his team do awesome work!"
- "My house was built in 1966 and the roof has seen better days, until Adams & Sons came. I needed a complete roof repair and had to take a loan out for it so I was skeptical. After 4 days my roof is literally brand new. No more leaks and my house is warmer too. I'll always recommend them."
- "Awesome job working on a tiny house I was developing, affordable and easy to work with!"
- "I had a leak in my roof and needed a repair badly. We were referred to Adams and Sons Roofing by a friend who enjoyed their work. They took just about a whole day from start to finish. We love our newly repaired roof. We highly recommend them and we are happy!"
- "During the 11-Sep-2017 tropical storm that came through Georgia I had a huge tree land on my home in Dawsonville. I am someone that is very thorough in researching options when it comes to dealing with contractors. I narrowed it down to 5 contractors and then turned my list over to my wife who was a debt collector/skip tracer before we met 15 years ago. In a few days she had done the inquiries and she returned my list and Brian Adams and Sons was at the top. I needed to have 3 estimates, so I took the top 3. All were within $700 of each other. While Brian's estimate was not the lowest, everything about him personally and business wise said he was a man of integrity. I called Brian to advise him he got the contract. We scheduled it for the following Wednesday 7am. I assumed it would take at least 2 if not 3 days to tear off the old roof and lay the new one. At 6 o'clock a.m. a dumpster was delivered to the house. At 7am a van with 4 of his employees pulled into my driveway. At 8am a truck delivered the shingles and other needed supplies. At 9am Brian’s job foreman, Tommy, pulled up in his truck with additional materials (e.g. 2 sheets of plywood, etc). By this time the roofing crew was almost finished tearing off the old roof and putting it in the dumpster. Tommy told me they were hoping to have the roof finished that day. I would have bet he couldn't do it. I spent most of the day hanging out with the crew. They only took a short break for lunch that entire day. When it turned dark they worked under lights. When they were finished with the roof they spent a good hour cleaning up around the house, including sweeping all the ground and decks with large magnets to get all the old nails. They departed around 8:30 pm. I was totally amazed they finished the work. Since it was dark I had to wait until the morning to inspect their work. Wow. I looked up, I looked down, I looked all around. Other than a dumpster full of old shingles you would never guess what had taken place the day before. Well, with the exception I had a bran new roof and everything exceeded my expectations. When I was outside that Wednesday spending 1-on-1 time with the workers, I got into conversations with each of them at different times. Everyone loved working for Adams and Sons and for Brian. This included Tommy. Most had been with him for many years and in the roofing business, that says a great deal about the owner. Brian Adams is a man of his words. He did what he said he was going to do when he said he was going to do it. He exceeded my expectations. I recommend Adams and Sons Roofing Company in Buford GA. Hopefully I won't have to, but if I have a need for any roofing work in the future, Brian Adams is the man! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)"
- "Have used these guys two times, recommend them, will use third time if I need roofing. RoyB 02-28-11 Another new roof on 04-12-2016, same as before, on other homes. Excellent in all ways."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Rest Haven Roofing
- Sugar Hill Roofing
- Sugarhill Roofing
- Buford Roofing
- Suwanee Roofing
- Flowery Br Roofing
- Flowery Branch Roofing
- Johns Creek Roofing
- Duluth Roofing
- Lawrenceville Roofing
- Cumming Roofing
- Dacula Roofing
- Chestnut Mountain Roofing
- Chestnut Mtn Roofing
- Oakwood Roofing
- Lenox Sq Finance Roofing
- Lenox Square Finance Roofing
- North Metro Roofing