This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"These Widows and Patio door are Absolutely beautiful… they look great and Perform Well! Abby’s team is Professional and responsive… I would Not hesitate to Use them again!"
"When searching for the right place to work with I went with Abby Windows. First they're not constantly advertising and I always heard great feedback on how attentive they're making communication so important. Working with Phil made me feel at ease. I am beyond happy with my choice working with Abby's Windows."
"Well, where do I begin, from the onset of me contacting the company, to my representative encounter, this was a most rewarding experience for me. Keep up the Great Job you're doing as it relates to projecting a positive image of your company through the personnel you continue to employ. This was AWESOME !"
- "These Widows and Patio door are Absolutely beautiful… they look great and Perform Well! Abby’s team is Professional and responsive… I would Not hesitate to Use them again!"
- "When searching for the right place to work with I went with Abby Windows. First they're not constantly advertising and I always heard great feedback on how attentive they're making communication so important. Working with Phil made me feel at ease. I am beyond happy with my choice working with Abby's Windows."
- "Well, where do I begin, from the onset of me contacting the company, to my representative encounter, this was a most rewarding experience for me. Keep up the Great Job you're doing as it relates to projecting a positive image of your company through the personnel you continue to employ. This was AWESOME !"
- "We were looking for a new roof and we received three quotes from highly ranked roofers in our neighborhood. From start to finish the caliber of of the people Abby has on her team sets them apart from the competition. The roof looks great and the team that did the install were great. Could not be happier with the entire experience"
- "Replaced first floor roofing and all new gutters and downspouts. Work was thorough and excellent craftsmanship. Jamyn was great to work with for the project and very helpful and responsive to questions. Lauren was also excellent. Would definitely recommend their services and plan to use them again in the future."
- "The complete experience with Abby Windows was easy and professional. We were replacing all the windows in our house and re-siding. Lauren was a great sales person, she had thorough knowledge of the product, and made several recommendations regarding styling that we were absolutely happy with. It took a little longer from order to install than we expected, but we understand the pandemic has impacted the supply chain. Abby's communicated with us throughout . Installation was amazingly fast and very professional both the window team and the siding team did fantastic jobs! We love our new windows and siding and absolutely happy we chose Abby Windows!!"
- "Everyone from the initial salesman, scheduler, installers and the follow up were amazing. Top to bottom everyone was professional, on time and we're courteous to a family with small children and pets. We look forward to using Abby Windows again if ever the need arises. Just take a look at the old front window and our beautiful new front window!"
- "I replaced my whole house with Abby’s triple-pane and couldn’t be happier. Every interaction I had with them was excellent, from consultation to installation to post-completion follow up. The windows are excellent - no sweating on the coldest WI days! When a couple minor issues arose, they went above and beyond to fix everything to my complete satisfaction. I’m not easily impressed, but I am with this company and give them my whole-hearted recommendation!"
- "We had 8 windows replaced, 5 of them large panels. Given the pandemic and supply line issues, response time for installation was good. Upon completion, Abby's quality satisfaction follow up was conducted and they found several issues that needed attention. As a result, several areas were redone to their and our satisfaction. We are very pleased with the type and quality of the windows. As a result, our rooms are now warmer in cold weather. Their quality standards and follow up are exceptional. We are fully satisfied."
- "We recently had our entire house done by Abby. They were extremely professional and did a great job! Andrew Kuehneman did a fantastic job from start to finish. He was always available with any questions I had, came out to the house multiple times to make sure the job was done right, and when we ran into a scheduling snag he made sure the job got done on time. Couldn't recommend this company more!"
- "Our salesman Andrew Kuehneman was friendly & knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with. Computer software takes the guessing out of the equation, and you can see your chosen door in all of the color combinations. The gentleman who came to take detailed measurements was very informative, explaining why our door replacement was not just a simple swap out. The installation was scheduled within the promised timeline, and the installer was absolutely a skilled tradesman and very proud to be sure the project was completed correctly. All of this was followed up by a meeting with Josh, to make sure Abby met our expectations. Our experience proves it isn’t only about price when selecting a contractor! Go team Abby, see you for our next project!"
- "Our experience with Abby Windows was Top Notch from start to finish. Andrew, our salesperson, was professional, knowledgeable and not "salesman" pushy. James and the entire install team were great! We replaced 100% of the 20+yr old windows in our home and they were able to do it within 2-3days, despite the January weather, cold temperatures and some unexpected challenges. They were polite, clean & offered suggestions/expertise on some siding work we'd had previously done with another company. Overall, we absolutely love the overall look and quality of our new windows. (and we love that it's a Made In the USA product!) We have, and will continue, to recommend this company whenever possible!"
- "I was extremely satisfied with the responsiveness and customer service from Abby Window and doors. John, the installer, did a phenomenal job at installing my new storm door. The main entry door needed a slight adjustment, and he even took care of that without me even mentioning it. I would give them repeat business should I need any other product that they offer down the road."
- "I needed a new fire door put into my garage. Usually I have to a TON of prep (and follow up) for projects on my "fixer-upper" house. But in this case, from beginning (Mandy) to middle (Amber) to end (Josh), the project was seamless! (The door even came in before projected.) And on top of that, Wade installed the door with functionality/looks/locks/etc, all as expected or better. Very happy!"
- "My entire experience with Abby Windows was positive from start to finish. My initial salesman was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He showed me several options and helped me understand what would work best in my home. My window arrived exactly within the time I was told it would arrive. The installation was flawless. The installers were professional and efficient. I also appreciated the follow up visit several weeks after the installation where I had the chance to ask questions. My new new window is fantastic, and I would definitely use Abby Windows in the future."
- "Abby window was very professional. Windows we ordered came in a very timely manner, and fit perfectly. I’d recommend Abby to anyone. Definite improvement over our old windows which had the seals compromised and did not fit well."
- "We had an amazing experience with Abby! From the salesperson, Lauren, to the installer, Carlos, we received excellent communication and accurate expectations. Amber was our direct contact for our windows installation. Josh was our final inspector of the installation and all he cared about was our happiness with the final product and our experience. I would definitely recommend Abby to anyone looking to have the windows and/or exterior work done on their home. Thanks guys!"
- "Love our new doors! Had an amazing experience starting with the sales member Andrew. Very up front and honest. He worked with us to get to a good price for doors we would love and he did just that! Wade our installer was the perfect person you want working on your home. From first impressions to the final details he’s professionalism and pride in his work gave us ease knowing we made the right choice going with Abby’s"
- "We were looking to get 4 new windows installed at our house. We did our research and got price estimates from a few different vendors. We ultimately settled on Abby Windows and couldn't be happier! Andrew K. came out and showed us a few different options and asked us what we wanted. He was not pushy at all and made recommendations along the way. You can tell he knows the industry and his customer service was top notch. Once we signed the contract, he reached out a handful of times to update us on the status of our order, and next steps. The windows came in sooner than expected and were installed without any issues. Everyone at Abby Windows and the whole process- sales, final measurements, and final installer were nice, clean and organized. We will definitely be using Abby Windows again for more home renovations/remodeling."
- "They are AWESOME. From the moment I contacted Abby Windows for an estimate, I knew it was the company I had to go with. A+ customer service throughout the entire project. Taylor was always so helpful whenever I had questions and if she didn’t know the answer, she would find it. The installation crews were very professional, clean, and timely. Such beautiful craftsmanship! The roofing team also deserves a special shout out. I’ve never been one to think a roof is beautiful, but they changed the game. They got the job done quick and cleaned up as if they were never there. If you need new windows, doors, or roofing, Abby windows is the go-to!"
- "The installation was terrific and several years after one of the doors that had been installed needed a new latch they were able to quickly provide a small latch that had been broken. World-class service!"
- "My customer service rep was good at first, but stopped responding a few weeks after signing. I asked for some extra framing work for a patio door install, which they agreed to and included it on the agreement I signed. Additionally, the sales rep said he had confirmed it with the owner. However, around 5-6 weeks after initially signing the agreement, they finally responded and said the extra work was out of scope and wouldn't honor the agreement. Didn't even attempt to refer me to someone. What a waste of time. When I asked to receive a cancellation confirmation, no one responded. So they really don't care...you would think the owner would have some pride in the way she does business, but I didn't see any. Just terrible customer service. Would NOT recommend."
- "We are doing business with Abby Windows for a full installation on on our home. As we were starting to have conversations with different companies which were all comparable in pricing, Joe Gleesing was our Sales Rep and he has incredible knowledge and people skills. He put my husband and I at ease for our whole consultation, and right after he left we knew we found the right company. Highly Recommend!!"
- "The good: Our salesperson was pleasant to work with, able to answer our questions, and wasn’t pushy. The not so good: The Mezzo series is a lower quality product. You will see white vinyl exposed on your finished product. We had 17 windows installed and you can see white vinyl exposed on all of them. It’s not awful. But it’s noticeable. The frustrating things that make you wish you would have gone with a different company. Installation is farmed out. We knew this ahead of time, and I know this is a fairly common practice in the industry. But there are companies that employ their own installers and I do believe the quality and service would be better from installers employed by the company. We had a group of 6 installers come to our house. I asked one of the guys how long he’d been installing windows, and he said he was a dry-waller by trade and just came along because he knew someone else on the crew and didn’t have any other work at the time. We had 3 double hung windows replace with 2 double hung windows and a bay window in between. These 3 pieces needed to be connected on our living room floor prior to installation. It took the crew almost 2 hours and several attempts to figure out how to connect the 3 sections. I asked the lead installer about it and he said he had never had to connect sections onsite before. The real frustrating part came at the end. I was ready to pay our full bill when installation was complete. When the installer presented the final bill to me, it was $500 less than what I was expecting. I asked him about it, and he said Abby gave us a discount. So, I paid the amount requested. About 2 months later, we received a bill from Abby for $500. I sent an email asking about the charge and explained that their installers said we had received a $500 discount. Abby replied “We allowed you to withhold 5% of the balance until the job was serviced.” The salesperson never mentioned this, and actually said we would pay the remainder of the contract at the time of installation. The installers had no idea about this. And it’s not in the contract. In fact, the contract states that the full bill is due within 5 days of installation. We also know others who have worked with Abby and there was no withholding of 5% at installation to be collected at a later date. In the end, we paid the $500, was mostly likely an account error on their part that they figured out 2 months later. Service. We’ve had an ongoing issue with neither every window that Abby installed where white vinyl is showing due to a piece that is not attached correctly, and probably got that why during installation. We shared it with Abby and a tech came out to our house, looked at it, and told my wife if we’re bothered by, we can just “pop” the piece back into place. He didn’t show her how or offer to do it on any of the windows. I tried but was not able to do it. I’ve asked Abby about it several times, asking for a tech to come back out or for instructions on how to reattach the piece correctly, and several times she replied along the lines of “You should just be able to click it back in or slide it up.” Unhelpful. Unfortunately, it feels like ‘we got your money, we’re done with you.’ We wouldn’t give someone else a recommendation to go with Abby."
- "From my first contact with ABBY through the completion of my windows, siding and gutters installation. I was impressed with the professionalism, kindness, attentiveness and dedication of all involved in this process. They were excited with me as my house was transformed by their work!"
- "Again adding to my review to keep it current. Just trying to be helpful to consumers because paying for new windows is expensive! Reordered some bottom windows/sashes. Waited months no sashes. When I called I was informed the person I was dealing with left the company. Had to have someone else come and remeasure. Waited months again, and still no sashes. When I called to inquire, they said sorry windows are broke we have to reordered - hmm? Waited a few weeks later and finally got an email the sashes came in. As mentioned we just ordered bottom sash but when delivered, we got entire window. We were quoted a price it changed twice depending on who I spoke with. Then we were told price included install. Got an email the afternoon before delivery saying install of the sashes would be an additional $150. (Sashes literally pop in and out it takes like 2 mins. For the experienced installer.) At this point, I emailed back asking for them to call me, never got a phone call. I called back 3 times and crickets. Since it's relatively easy to pop sashes in, it wouldn't be a big deal but one window is 14 feet up from floor and when we said we needed that one installed, he did not have the proper ladder. How can the office demand a price for install and not inform the person delivering them to be prepared to install? So, here we sit trying to figure out how to get the window installed. Plus we still havent been charged the right price, but the delivery person had to collect so I couldn't not pay him. Before he left, I called the office and was told someone would call me in 3-5 hours or after 1 p.m. Things are not the same! New staff, and I understand the company has expanded. I still like my windows. Just wanted to update my review so original is not misleading! I am editing my original review to add more and make it current. My Original review is from 4 years ago, see below. Continued or second review: Two days ago one of Abby's employees came to my house about a window I couldn't shut. He fixed it fast, was minor issue. He then said, can we go upstairs I think I noticed gas leaking from one of your windows as I was walking up your side walk. Sure enough he was right! He said I'll order a new one today and get back asap to change it. Omg, within 7 days they replaced it no cost, no hesitation. They are worth every penny we paid them! Josh and Abby are extremely professional. Original review: We hired Abby Windows and I would not hesitate to do it again. I am a high maintenance customer, very picky! Abby showed up immediately after I asked for a quote, she did not try to sell me anything I didn't ask for or gouge our pockets! The guys showed up on time to do the work, were very friendly and her warranty is amazing and she honors it. It has been a pleasure doing business with the company. We have had our windows three years first phase and a year the second phase, no problems!"
- "You will pay top dollar price for these windows, don't be fooled like we were, Abby windows talks a good game but they are absolutely not worth what you will pay! January 30 2021 & as I sit here I can hear the wind blow through the 2 faulty windows that will not seal properly, we have been waiting for over 3 months for the 2 replacements for these over priced windows. WE had to track down someone from Abby windows to ask when were we going to get our replacement windows that were supposedly ordered back in Oct 2019....& here we sit still waiting as winter goes on."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Elm Grove Roofing
- Butler Roofing
- Brookfield Roofing
- Wawatosa Roofing
- Wauwatosa Roofing
- New Berlin Roofing
- West Allis Roofing
- Milwaukee Roofing
- W Milwaukee Roofing
- West Milwaukee Roofing
- Lannon Roofing
- Menomonee Falls Roofing
- Menomonee Fls Roofing
- Vernon Roofing
- Greenfield Roofing
- Waukesha Roofing
- Brookfld Roofing
- Pewaukee Roofing