This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Luis Rauda came to look at my downspout which had come loose. He had it fixed in 5 minutes. I would recommend him for any of your roofing needs"
"The techicians were on time, polite and quick with their installation. I would recommend this company"
"I had an epdm flat roof installed beneath a 3rd floor townhouse deck. The deck had to be removed and put back on. The membrane looked neatly and carefully installed. In addition, damaged/rotting deck boards were replaced as necessary. The crew was polite and professional. I would definitely use this company’s services again."
- "Luis Rauda came to look at my downspout which had come loose. He had it fixed in 5 minutes. I would recommend him for any of your roofing needs"
- "The techicians were on time, polite and quick with their installation. I would recommend this company"
- "I had an epdm flat roof installed beneath a 3rd floor townhouse deck. The deck had to be removed and put back on. The membrane looked neatly and carefully installed. In addition, damaged/rotting deck boards were replaced as necessary. The crew was polite and professional. I would definitely use this company’s services again."
- "The original roof was done by AAA Roofmasters so when the vent cap blew away due to a strong wind, I called them again. Luis Rauda was my primary contact and he was very responsive and helpful in addressing my concerns. During the process, there were some issues with lack of communication from the service department but Luis promptly addressed them and the job was completed on time as promised by Luis. I appreciated his keen interest in the follow through and ensuring a positive customer experience for me."
- "Luis visited my home and inspected my roof. I was very impressed with his hard work and skills and appreciate the fact that he was able to come right away. Highly recommendable."
- "Excellent work, excellent crew and very reliable."
- "AAA Roofmasters came highly recommended by a family member who has used their services and is well-known for her demand for quality work. We had the pleasure of meeting AAA Roofmasters' Estimator, Yvonne Davies, who was timely in her meeting with us, extremely respectful to our wishes and thorough in her review of the work required. Clearly, this is a company who has earned their solid reputation. Mario Loreto"
- "Very fast and professional service. They scheduled me in on a Monday for roof replacement but came on the Thursday week before to patch the spots since it was going to rain all weekend. The crew came early morning at 8am, explained what they were going to do in terms of adding a tarp to floor in backyard and dumpster in driveway for garbage or debris. They took their time to ensure it was done properly and cleaned up after them selves, even used a leafs blower to remove the small pieces of wood and stuff that came off. They even a crew member using the rolling magnetic to collect nails that came down onto the driveway/backyard. Highly recommended to use. Thank you for the quick service and a job well done."
- "I have used this company before and I was very happy with their service. I dealt with paul who is no longer there. Wow, have things changed. I was going to use aaa again and I needed some info for my warranty. I dealt with fran. She is rude and an ignorant person Started yelling at me, said she was busy and they were understaffed . Not my problem they are understaffed. Oh well, give my business to someone else. If you do not want my money that is fine with me. HIRE MORE PEOPLE!!!! I would like to APOLOGIZE for writing a negative review, but I did not like the way I was treated. I guess we all have bad days. OH well!"
- "We worked with Luis at AAA with respect to replacing our skylights and fixing our roof. The job was complex with many different pieces and Luis was awesome to deal with. He was knowledgeable and thorough in putting together options and then an estimate for us. I feel like I can trust his advice and that he was taking care of our needs. Highly recommend."
- "We have used Roofmasters for three different projects around our house. We had our roof re-shingled, the eaves-through done and a flat-roof section done off a second level balcony. Each time the service was great! The salesperson came in initially with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Although they were knowledgeable, they were not high pressure and sign now. They gave us a quote, allowed us to review and allowed us to call them back. The workmanship was excellent as well! The crews arrived promptly on the time and date which had been set out. The crews took great care to protect my property from any damages outside. The crews worked diligently to complete the work in the specified time frame which they had given. The crews ensured that once they were done that our property was left as clean or even cleaner than when they first arrived. On one occasion they had left a mess, but all it took was one phone call and a crew was dispatched the next day to ensure my satisfaction. It is true that you pay for what you get. You won't be disappointed!"
- "Amazing company to work with! Crew was efficient, polite and professional. Their cleanup after the job was great- i did not find anything i had to clean up myself. They are helpful, friendly and responsive. Would 100% recommend!"
- "Worst experience. Office was not responsive to calls during the job. Fence was damaged and was not reported until we saw it. Materials were placed in the garden and crushed plants. Nails and cigarette butts left all over the place that we had to clean up. They repaired the fence finally. In recent winds a piece of flashing came down. What can we expect over the winter? This used to be a good contractor but NEVER again."