"They replaced a broken bottom opener on the storm door at a reasonable price with a well done and speedy installation. COVID delayed the arrival of the necessary part, but that is understandable in the world in which we all live right now. The installer knew what he was doing. He called me back to the door from inside the house so quickly that I thought for sure he was going to tell me it was the wrong part, but he already had the work done!!!"
"We love our new kitchen window A New Look installed! We had just one window to replace, but Justin and his team made us feel like our project was very important to them. They took the time they needed to understand our needs and were able to match our design perfectly with the window selection and installation details. We’ll definitely consider them for future projects to come."
"Very keen to detail. Explained all what pertained to be done and offered choices. Very respectful. Compound thoroughly cleaned after work. Will definitely work with them in the future. I highly recommend them."
- "They replaced a broken bottom opener on the storm door at a reasonable price with a well done and speedy installation. COVID delayed the arrival of the necessary part, but that is understandable in the world in which we all live right now. The installer knew what he was doing. He called me back to the door from inside the house so quickly that I thought for sure he was going to tell me it was the wrong part, but he already had the work done!!!"
- "We love our new kitchen window A New Look installed! We had just one window to replace, but Justin and his team made us feel like our project was very important to them. They took the time they needed to understand our needs and were able to match our design perfectly with the window selection and installation details. We’ll definitely consider them for future projects to come."
- "Very keen to detail. Explained all what pertained to be done and offered choices. Very respectful. Compound thoroughly cleaned after work. Will definitely work with them in the future. I highly recommend them."
- "Recently they did our driveway, we are more than satisfied with the quality of the service and the price, Customer service was great and i would highly recommend this company."
- "This is the best company around for roofing and gutters. They are meticulous about their work from beginning to end. All employees including the owner work to take away guess work, provided complete transparency, and take pride in establishing a professional relationship. They are prompt and reliable. Our home has had endless complements as well as top notch updates as a result of their work. I cannot say enough to praise this group. Thank you. Thank you!"
- "A New Look Exteriors did a great job replacing my roof/shingles. Justin was knowledgeable and professional and recommended a great product that fit my budget. The crew arrived when expected, worked efficiently and cleaned up well. Couldn’t be happier with the new look of my roof and I will definitely be contacting A New Look Exteriors for my future home improvement needs."
- "We enjoyed the process with this company. The quality of work and attention to detail was fantastic. Delighted with the final results."
- "We obtained 3 roofing bids. Justin Williams, the owner, represented his company in the most professional manner. We felt very comfortable with Justin. His mannerisms, knowledge of both the roofing & insurance process was clear and comforting. Justin's bid and install process was consistent with his representations. His crew was timely, prompt, and they cleaned up after the job was completed. Justin was very hands on during the process and after the job was completed. I referred New Look to our neighbors .. I highly recommend the company."
- "Our experience with A New Look Exteriors could not have been worse and I do not recommend that anyone use their services. My husband and I signed a contract and paid half of the cost last July 3 (2020) to close off two doors to our house, add a window, add siding, and finish the inside to match the rest of the room. We were told the project would take a few days max and would be done in the next few weeks at the latest. By Fall, with no communication from anyone at A New Look, my husband started calling and asking if/when they would be able to complete the work. They said they were waiting on the window that would replace one of the doors. We were patient and understood because we know it has been a tough year with COVID and derecho. A few weeks later, with no word, my husband called again. Still waiting on window. A few weeks later (October or November by this time) my husband went into the office and they said they had the window and were waiting on workers. We were very confused but remained patient. He, once again, called them a few weeks later and now they said they didn't have the window because they didn't know what size we wanted?! This went on, not joking, for another four months. They did not call us once to explain or give us an update. Come March, we were told they were finally coming to do the work. A few things were just dropped off in our front lawn and the next day workers showed up and told my husband they didn't even know what all they were supposed to do. They started the project on a Thursday (3/4), got the doors out and walls up, and stopped there (no siding). We were not told when they were coming back to finish the work and it was supposed to rain the next Monday so we had to call them (AGAIN) to ask when the work would be done. We were promised the following week. They came back on Monday, put up the siding, left and then came back later that week to finish the rest. It ended up that the interior work we hired them to do was done wrong (paid them to match the existing tongue and groove on the inside of the house) and we had to call to tell them that as well because no one from A New Look had checked in or even been out to our house since July of 2020. They did fix the interior but it was almost another week before they did that (finished 3/16). All in all, a 1-2 day project took them 9 months to complete and we were always the ones who had to call to get an update on what was happening with the project. Lastly, when we got our final bill from them, it didn't reflect what we had already paid (~2500) in a down payment IN JULY 2020 !! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are horrible communicators and took advantage of our patience, kindness, and overall willingness to try and work with a small local business."
- "Chris and staff were very friendly and accommodating during the process of getting new sliding doors picked out and ordered. Once they arrived Edger was AMAZING at installing the two new sliding doors. He was very nice and communicated during the whole process. He made the tear out and install of two new doors look flawless. I would 1000% recommend New Look for any home needs. Thank you guys!"
- "We had our roof replaced and worked directly with the owner Justin who was friendly, very knowledgeable and even helped significantly with the insurance process. The roof looks great and the company was extremely responsive throughout the process. It was a seamless experience."
- "Company was amazingly personable and worked to make us comfortable and get us taken care of. Super professional and affordable their work looks wonderful! So glad we found them."
- "The crew at A New Look Exteriors did a phenomenal job replacing our poorly designed back door with a new sliding patio door. Justin helped us pick out a product that would fit the space and look appealing. Mario and his crew worked for hours tearing out old rot and repairing the door frame to install the new door. The door fits perfectly and all of the exterior trim work looks professional. They inquired about their work throughout the project to ensure it was what we envisioned. Justin examined the final product and ensured we were happy with the results. We look forward to having them perform future work at our house."
- "Justin worked with us to find the exact windows we wanted and what would look best in our home. Once the windows were in Mario came and installed 6 windows and a new sliding door. Everyone was kind, professional, and they made sure the job was done right. They also cleaned up after themselves which I believe is the true measuring stick of a great company. The only way you could tell someone had been their was the amazing new windows we had. Thank you to the whole team at A New Look. We will use them again in the future!"
- "I used A New Look to replace my siding. I appreciated the time Justin took with me answering all of my questions. The work crew was very friendly and did a very nice job. The week the work was done was a real mix of crazy weather and they were there working away. A week later I had a transformed house that I am proud of. My neighbor told me it looks too nice for my neighborhood! Ha! I am so happy with my decision to go with A New Look and the siding I chose, and highly recommend them!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Windsor Heights Roofing
- Windsor Hts Roofing
- Urbandale Roofing
- Clive Roofing
- Beaverdale Roofing
- Des Moines Roofing
- Usps Bmc Roofing
- Allied Group Roofing
- West Des Moines Roofing
- Camp Dodge Roofing
- Johnston Roofing
- Communications Data Service Roofing
- W Des Moines Roofing
- Wdm Roofing
- Highland Park Roofing
- Marquisville Roofing
- Saydel Roofing
- Saylorville Roofing