True North Remodeling guides homeowners by providing high-quality roofing and remodeling services at cost-conscious prices to build meaningful relationships in our community. WHY WE'RE NAMED TRUE NORTH REMODELING: We believe that every homeowner has a unique, internal compass directing them to create their ideal home. At TNR, our purpose is to help guide them on that journey.
"Great overall experience"
"Remodeling Co.- Class Act"
"Great Product %26 A Great Crew"
- "Great overall experience"
- "Remodeling Co.- Class Act"
- "Great Product %26 A Great Crew"
- "Installation of New Roof"
- "very courteous and friendly"
- "Professional and knowledgeable"
- "Professional and reliable company"
- "very knowledgeable"
- "Very professional and kind contractor"
- "GREAT REP"
- "Very professional and courteous"
- "COURTEOUS PROMP PROFESSIONAL CLEAN"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "KNOWLEDGE TRUE PROFESSIONAL"
"We got a roof replacement and they got the job done quickly and efficiently and James Ruprecht, our agent, was a dream to work with. Kept his promises and made sure the job was done correctly. We appreciate all they've done and we would DEFINITELY recommend them to ANYONE looking for roofing or anything other services!"
"The True North Team was an absolute pleasure to work with. My wife and I, being in the real estate industry had a ton of contacts for companies to replace our roof, downspouts and gutters. We interviewed 6 different companies because we have a very old farmhouse with a very complex roof setup. We ultimately went with True North Remodeling as they not only had a competitive price that made sense, but also because of their customer service level, warranty and workmanship guarantees, and the time frame in which they could start the project. The finished project was impeccable, they cleaned up very well, and were done in a timely manner on a schedule that worked for us. We will absolutely be recommending TNR to friends family, and future clients! P.S Our salesman was George Railey, and he was fantastic. Checked in periodically, making sure all was going well and we were satisfied, which you don't always see with salesman. Thanks again George!"
"Great experience with this company. Worked with my home insurance company to get my roof replaced. Justin Ayers was easy to work with, communicated options and prices and how their process worked. Work was completed quickly and efficiently by their crew. The provided pictures and certificate of completion and went over what work they did. Would use them again in the future."
- "We got a roof replacement and they got the job done quickly and efficiently and James Ruprecht, our agent, was a dream to work with. Kept his promises and made sure the job was done correctly. We appreciate all they've done and we would DEFINITELY recommend them to ANYONE looking for roofing or anything other services!"
- "The True North Team was an absolute pleasure to work with. My wife and I, being in the real estate industry had a ton of contacts for companies to replace our roof, downspouts and gutters. We interviewed 6 different companies because we have a very old farmhouse with a very complex roof setup. We ultimately went with True North Remodeling as they not only had a competitive price that made sense, but also because of their customer service level, warranty and workmanship guarantees, and the time frame in which they could start the project. The finished project was impeccable, they cleaned up very well, and were done in a timely manner on a schedule that worked for us. We will absolutely be recommending TNR to friends family, and future clients! P.S Our salesman was George Railey, and he was fantastic. Checked in periodically, making sure all was going well and we were satisfied, which you don't always see with salesman. Thanks again George!"
- "Great experience with this company. Worked with my home insurance company to get my roof replaced. Justin Ayers was easy to work with, communicated options and prices and how their process worked. Work was completed quickly and efficiently by their crew. The provided pictures and certificate of completion and went over what work they did. Would use them again in the future."
- "I worked with George Railey and Bruce Pugh on renovating my deck. George was really great about communication! He was able to meet when it fit my schedule, and helped me get the deck design approved with my HOA committee. He was available whenever I needed an answer to questions that came up. Bruce was communicative via email about scheduling our deck project. Our deck is BEAUTIFUL! We tore down our old deck and expanded it. The crew completed the build in a day's time. We are so thankful for True North and their team!"
- "We came to know about True North Remodeling while they were working in our neighborhood. Just went to ask for the quote not knowing we will be signing contract with them. George Railey came to our house on time, very pleasant explained the roofing process in detail. He even answered our new puppy question and concerns (out of topic and syllabus). We thank George for his patience in answering our questions and concerns his knowledge on the roofing process and materials is commendable. Very friendly and accommodated our request. Great customer service from his team. After the new roof installation they send you pictures in detail how it was installed. We would highly recommend this roofing contractor without hesitation."
- "I contacted True North Remodeling after spotting some water damage on my ceiling. George did a phenomenal job of walking me through the insurance claim process; his thoroughness was instrumental in getting a full roof replacement approved! The roofing crew was efficient, and my neighbors were impressed with how quickly the new roof was installed. Derek and Tamara were also a pleasure to deal with, making sure that all my questions were answered."
- "An all around great experience! TNR provided a competitive price, friendly and helpful customer service, and a fantastic work crew. Employees are efficient, knowledgeable, and hard working. And best of all, they cleaned up all the mess when they were done."
- "This company is great. I got a brand new roof from them. They really work with you, and will help out with anything they can. They are timely and efficient as well. In particular, Jake Bowersox was an excellent employee who was incredibly helpful. He helped guide me through every step of the process, and was there if I had any questions or concerns. His top priority was my happiness with the work they did. I would 100% recommend this company, and Jake in particular."
- "The TruGreen team did an exceptional job with the replacement of our roof. I would recommend them to anybody. Outstanding craftsmanship."
- "I am very pleased with the new roof True North Remodeling installed for me. When the salesman first talked to me he made some claims I found hard to believe. I did some checking and his claims seemed to hold up. Now that the job is done, I see that everything the salesman told me was true. The job was well done, the salesman was always readily available for any questions I had, True North helped me with filling insurance claims and True North even allowed me to defer the final payment until after I received my Insurance reimbursement. Now that I know True North does much more than just replace a roof, they will be the first place I go for my future remodeling needs."
- "I worked with Steven Adams from TnR and he was great. Very easy process, profession and great work. Highly recommend"
- "We trusted True North Remodeling with our Kitchen upgrade, and they did not disappoint. Fabulous Fabulous work! I don't think i could say enough good things about this team and company. Communication was key, the workers were clean, organized, asked questions, and were so respectful of my house. It was truly an amazing experience. It was a very quick turn around as well. 4 weeks spent gutting and removing the entire kitchen, then replacing everything with brand new cabinets, counter tops, installing new appliances. I would recommend them to anyone looking for remodeling, and will definitely be using them again with anymore future projects."
- "TNR inspected my roof after a windstorm and found evidence of damage. They assisted me in filing an insurance claim and was very helpful throughout the entire process. My new roof looks great and the customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new roof."
- "Wow! What a blessed experience!! Funny, the Owner Bruce and his Wife Kori were my clients then the table turned and I became their client. :) The level of professionalism, friendliness, along with very fair pricing I was able to have my roof replaced seamlessly! I purchased my home new 20 years ago and this was my very first contractual renovation I had done to my home. My experience was beyond a pleasure, they will be in the future my first choice for my next renovation!! The day the guys came to install my roof impressed me immensely! They came to the door introduced themselves and asked if I had any questions. I appreciated this gesture so much! Thank you James for being so efficient and eager to assist me through the process! Thank you Bruce and Kori for being so genuine and patient with me, God has blessed me by putting you in my path! Thanks so much True North Remodeling!"
- "Anthony and his team were amazing to work with. They were efficient and did fantastic work. The work they did added substantial value to our house. I could not be more appreciative of everything they did."
- "I currently work for True North Remodeling and wanted to leave a positive review on the quality of work life here. I have been working with the team here since June of 2020 and I have to say it has been one of the most positive employment experiences I have had in my adult life. Anthony and Bruce do everything in their power to make you feel like you are part of the family. They care deeply about their employees happiness and drive us to be successful. Hard work is always recognized and is rewarded often. If you're considering a career in home remodeling and want to feel appreciated every day this is the place for you."
- "Working for this company has been a fantastic experience. The biggest reason for my experience is that when I promise something to a customer or even a prospective customer, I’m 100% sure that we will back it up. Every time. It’s a great feeling not to have to explain to a customer why something went wrong. Every part of our team is ready to help each other attain a common goal... exceeding expectations."
- "Great place to work. Great team environment driven by industry leaders. Highly recommend!!"
- "Steven Adams and the team over at True North Remodeling are exceptional and I couldn't recommend them enough. He has performed a roof inspection on my rental home, as well as completed multiple sales, many through insurance companies for the roof replacement of many of my close friends and family members, and is now working on many home remodeling and renovations from them as well. he is easy to work with, explains everything in detail and walked my family through step by step dealing with their insurance company. It is also super important to me to support local small businesses, and this is a small business that operates like a family, and treats their clients like family as well."
- "Anthony and the entire team at True North were beyond impressive and I highly recommend them. It is quite obvious that "teamwork" is a huge part of the culture and business model of this organization. I have nothing but positive feedback to share from the management team, sales team, back office, to the construction team. I will definitely use their services again and I would recommend them to anyone."
- "We couldn’t be happier that we chose to complete our project with TNR. We got several estimates, but the time Bruce spent talking not just about completing our project, but little changes that made it the right project were what made the decision for us. They were more interested in giving is the right project than simply making a sale. We had TNR replace our roof, siding, windows, exterior doors and add a railing to our front porch. Driving by now it looks like a completely different house. The quality of the material, workmanship and the crews who performed it are second to none. We can’t recommend TNR enough and will definitely be talking with them again about future renovation plans."
- "Absolutely the best roofing company in the area! My wife and I have remodeled several homes and never have been treated better by a contractor. They are professional from beginning to end, no question."
- "Bruce and his team at True North Remodeling were exceptional! We had a full exterior remodel (roofing, siding, windows, gutters, paver patio, landscaping, and fencing). They were extremely professional and responsive, and the quality of work was incredible! Any issue or change that we had Bruce was quick to resolve. They honestly exceeded our expectations in every way!"
- "Josh Price walked me step by step through the process of adding a claim with my insurance company (first timer here). Everything was taken care of beyond my expectations. They tore off and replaced the roof in one day, meticulously picking up all of the old shingles and nails. Would highly recommend anyone who needs a roof to contact Josh Price at True North Remodeling!"
- "Josh Price was instrumental in getting everything in order with my insurance company...his professionalism was stellar! His knowledge, patience attention to detail were above and beyond my expectations. When I was having contractors (I had five look at my roof prior to True North) His inspector was the ONLY one who actually got up on my roof and did a thorough inspection...and when the insurance adjuster came, Josh was here as well to make sure the adjuster was on the same page as he was in assessing the storm damage. No hard sell, no games...just quality, timely work... beautiful job! I'd HIGHLY recommend True North for your home repair needs!"
- "True north did an amazing job on our remodel! The crew were very professional and personable. They answered all my questions and made us feel very comfortable with the changes to our new home. Will definitely be using them again for any other house projects in the future!"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Linthicum Roofing
- Linthicum Heights Roofing
- Linthicum Hts Roofing
- Arbutus Roofing
- Halethorpe Roofing
- Lansdowne Roofing
- Brooklyn Park Roofing
- Glen Burnie Roofing
- Brooklyn Roofing
- Harmans Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Millersville Roofing
- Elkridge Roofing
- Catonsville Roofing
- Carvel Beach Roofing
- Chestnut Hill Cove Roofing
- Chstnt Hl Cv Roofing
- Clearwater Beach Roofing