This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"We had Southern National replace our aging roof and gutter system. Eric did a great job explaining our various options for replacement, and set the process up nicely. Jordan had the supplies and the crew at our house in a matter of days, and they removed our old roof, replaced plywood, and had the new roof installed in a day. They cleaned up nicely (haven't found a nail yet!). Highly recommended for professionalism and punctuality. I'd use them again any time."
"The most Genuine and good hearted company I have ever worked with. I am proud to say that southern national installed a wonderful lifetime roof that will give our family peace of mind for the rest of our lives! Our family will continue to work with Southern National for all of our roofing needs and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone looking for AMAZING quality and honest work. not to mention all the materials they strip from the outdated roof are recycled."
"Me and my wife bought our house knowing we needed a roof. We have had many salesman stop by to get our business but Southern National was the most professional and the most genuine company in the roofing industry I've ever met. All the way from the knock on the door to the installation, southern national never stopped carrying about us and was truly there to make sure we were taken care of. The installation team was speady, focused, and very seasoned. Once they left, the clean up job was outstanding, it didn't even look like they we're there. Do yourself and your house a favor and go with Southern National!"
- "We had Southern National replace our aging roof and gutter system. Eric did a great job explaining our various options for replacement, and set the process up nicely. Jordan had the supplies and the crew at our house in a matter of days, and they removed our old roof, replaced plywood, and had the new roof installed in a day. They cleaned up nicely (haven't found a nail yet!). Highly recommended for professionalism and punctuality. I'd use them again any time."
- "The most Genuine and good hearted company I have ever worked with. I am proud to say that southern national installed a wonderful lifetime roof that will give our family peace of mind for the rest of our lives! Our family will continue to work with Southern National for all of our roofing needs and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone looking for AMAZING quality and honest work. not to mention all the materials they strip from the outdated roof are recycled."
- "Me and my wife bought our house knowing we needed a roof. We have had many salesman stop by to get our business but Southern National was the most professional and the most genuine company in the roofing industry I've ever met. All the way from the knock on the door to the installation, southern national never stopped carrying about us and was truly there to make sure we were taken care of. The installation team was speady, focused, and very seasoned. Once they left, the clean up job was outstanding, it didn't even look like they we're there. Do yourself and your house a favor and go with Southern National!"
- "Southern National had people canvassing the neighborhood and happened to stop by the house. They noticed what we already knew was a problem and was up front and honest about the condition and recommendation. There was no pressure at all by the person explaining the condition. A couple days later at our request the roofing general contractor stopped by and went over our options. Although the prices were higher they offer a warranty through the manufacturer for materials and labor. This seems to be rare with roofs and what limited estimates we received. They arrived the following Saturday at 6:30 in the morning. They completed the installation in a day. I have rarely seen people work harder. I am happy with my purchase and would do it all over again."
- "Overall a good company and very nice people. Really liked all my coworkers. The job ended up not working out though cause it was a sales job and I just came to realize that sales isnt my thing. But if your a extrovert or a people's person than this is the job for you. Still a very good company."
- "Overall a good company and very nice people. Really liked all my coworkers. The job ended up not working out though cause it was a sales job and I just came to realize that sales isnt my thing. But if your a extrovert or a people's person than this is the job for you."
- "I would give Southern National Roofing more than 5⭐️ if I could. From the initial appointment with my Project Manager Tyler, to the great communication throughout with Tyler and Justin (Operations Manager), and ending with the professional and hard-working installation crew; I could not be more happy with the entire process. I now have a roof that is fully guaranteed, a lifetime registered warranty, and peace of mind that is hard to describe. My daughter will soon be replacing her roof as well; and not only will she very strongly consider Southern National, but would be requesting the same project manager and install crew because of my personal experience."
- "Incredible customer service (!!!) is the best way to wrap up my experience with Southern National. From start to finish, every person I spoke to was incredibly helpful and professional. When I met with Tim Campbell, my project manager, he spent as much time as I needed going through every piece of this process and made sure our vision was aligned with the scope of work. He made it easy to understand, taught me things I would never have thought to ask about, and even showed me different ways for how we could make this project line up with our budgets... while still getting a 50 year warranty! The installation of the roof was completed faster than I anticipated (just one day), and the Director of Installs, Justin Hock, was readily available every time I needed to speak with him to make sure any questions I had were answered immediately! Not to mention that the finished product looks INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a roofing project, and I will definitely be utilizing their services in the future! Thank you, Southern National, for everything you did for me throughout this entire process!"
- "My family recently replaced our roof using Southern National Roofing, and we are so happy with the service from start to finish. Our project manager, Tim Campbell, was so informative and helpful. Not only did he go through step by step exactly what we were purchasing but he gave us the down home feel that gave us confidence in our purchase. As a Raleigh native, I know there are a lot of vendors out there, and it can be confusing, even scary, making a large purchase, like replacing the roof. I can't recommend Southern National and Tim enough. The crew came out at a convenient time for us, and there was communication throughout the entire process. They cleaned the property after and Tim even came back out to check out the job. If you're looking for a bargain, as well as the top notch roof protection for your forever home, look no further. Southern National is the bomb dot com."
- "DON'T DO IT! After spotting my roof problems from the street I received a knock at my door with an offer for a different person to come out and give me a quote on my roof. We are in the process of gathering quotes so I thought why not. I told the salesman we were looking to replace our roof yet he still felt the need to point out all the problems and damage... we get it. Then sat us down for 2hrs and explained to us how superior their product and services were before giving us a quote of $30k... I quickly told him there is no way we would pay that much for a roof... he was able to do some quick calculations and scrabbling.. he was able to offer us the same exact roof for $15k as long as we put a sign in our yard... huh?!?! Felt like a car dealership... I simply wanted an honest transparent quote."
- "I used Southern National Roofing to install a new roof on my home. I was very pleased with the service they provided. From Tim Campbell who came and walked me through the initial info re roof installation, prices and material used to Justin Hawk who arranged the installation and ordered the materials ; everyone involved was professional and kept me informed along the way. I would highly recommend Southern National Roofing."
- "Project Manager Tim Campbell made sure I got the high quality architectural roof that I wanted for a price I could afford. Director of Operations Justin Hock made sure that the construction team had all of the materials they needed as the build went on, and made sure to update me and field any questions I had throughout the day of the build. The construction team was able to tear down the old roof, put on the new roof, and clean up in just one day! I have the roof I wanted, and a lifetime warranty to go with it."
- "As other reviewers have mentioned, I do not appreciate this company (two men) showing up at my house uninvited and unbeknownst to me to solicit roofing services. The flier they left implied they inspected my roof – without permission – and were on my property without my permission. My security cameras confirmed it. It also included baseless assertions that are clearly unverifiable without an actual inspection (via my attic). Clearly a scare tactic for people who don't know any better. As I've already had my roof inspected and do not actually need a new one at this time. Silly rabbits. Whether their “visual inspection” was accurate or not, I too will never use this company due to their trespassing and fear-mongering sales tactics. They are clearly too dim to realize this is a major turnoff to a majority of intelligent homeowners."
- "Southern National Roofing was working on a roof across from my property on May 25. The driver of the truck, hauling the shingle trash trailer ran over a flower pot that was located at the end of my driveway. I waited for the driver to report the accident but nobody came to my home. The owner of the home and I questioned some of roofers and they informed us that it was one their guys that broke the flower pot. I have a next door neighbor who also witnessed the incident. Days later I spoke to driver of the truck and he told me to call the company to resolve the matter. He also said he would bring it to the boss's attention. No calls from the boss. So I called the company. A nice lady there said she would bring it to the boss's attention also. No call from the boss. It is now June 3. So I called the company back. A male person at the company said he would bring this incident to the boss's or owners attention but doubt anything would be done about it. I want everyone to know not to do business with this company because when they destroy your neighbors property they will not make restitution, possibly ruining the relationship you have with your good friends and neighbors. I don’t know what the problem is? Must not be insured. Not BBB either. In it only for the money. Sad ☹☹☹☹☹☹"
- "My roof was in need of replacement and Tyler took the time to walk me through the installation and materials that were going to be used, he was patient in answering all the questions I had (which were many given that this was a major decision for me). Tyler was in close communication throughout the whole process and was very courteous. Justin was also in close contact regarding any other questions that arose afterward, he was quick in scheduling a day for the replacement and the job was done in a quick, professional and efficient fashion. Justin took care of providing explanations and documents necessary for the warranty and I'm glad I now have this peace of mind for my home"
- "We were looking to have a roof put on , and as it happened a representative for Southern National roofing was walking neighborhood and came to door . Very polite gentleman ask me to step out to show me some concerns on roof . Setup an appointment with a project manager. The senior Project Manager (Justin Smith ) arrived on time to our appointment! We set down and he walked us through the process , showed us the materials used , the warranty info , all the reviews from other customers, the certifications of the company . The price was a great price for a lifetime roofing system . They got the project started the next week , the crew was very Courteous and careful of our yard and the new deck . They repaired all the rotted wood , cleaned up as they went , and put on a wonderful looking and superior quality roof system that will last ! My neighbor is a commercial realtor, and he said this was the best system and quality materials he has seen on a roof ."
- "We are more than pleased with this company and the persons who work for them. Southern National is ideal in every way starting with Tim Campbell. He was very professional and so patient. He gave options and plans, talked to us about what we knew and explained things that we didn't know about roofing and the processes involved. He told us that everyone on the team was trained with a certificate for each. Simply Outstanding. Comforting and Trustworthy. When the installers arrived, it was just as Tim had told us to expect-Professionals who knew what they were doing. They draped the deck AND yard to catch any nails. They had done this before due to the systems and neatness that was involved. I was truly gob-smacked. They never yelled at one another -it was as peaceful as possible with persons walking on the roof. They worked well together. If my husband had a question, he knew who to ask and that person stopped what he was doing to answer him. When they finished they put my plants, including the heavy ones and others, back where they belonged. I was impressed and still am. I feel like charging admission fees for those who pass by and see my roof. It is beautiful. Thank You Southern National Roofing."
- "Absolutely loved working with Tim. He was very informative and made the experience easy and fun. He took the time to explain the benefits of doing a roof the right way vs the old, not so effective way. I highly recommend this company and if you get Tim as your PM, he loves cats."
- "Best experience ever! David was so knowledgeable about the product and the company, that says a lot! Justin was so helpful with getting everything set up with continuous updates and follow ups, that means a lot! I will definitely recommend Southern National Roofing and I will be reaching out as well for my next project!"
- "Major thanks to this company and it's employees. Top to bottom this has been a great experience. We were in desperate need of a new roof and I mean desperate. Luckily a man was in the neighborhood to see about setting up free estimates and it rolled from there very quickly. Kudos to William who came to the house to do the estimate and get us set up. Everyone with this company has been top notch and totally on point. The crew busted their behinds from 9 in the morning to 9 at night, finishing up what was left the next morning in about an hour. Everything was cleaned up neat and tidy. Wish we knew about this earlier and will be back for siding and other things that need to be done. Highest recommendation."
- "I recently had my roof replaced by Southern National, and my project manager William helped me through the entire process. It had been something I wanted to get to, but Covid-19 had prevented us from getting this done sooner than we wanted. The roof looks great, and I even got a lifetime warranty. If you live in the Belmont area, I would recommend you contact them and ask for William."
- "Our project manager Tyler and the Southern National team made replacing our roof a satisfying experience. We are certainly pleased with the whole process from start to finish. Great value. Great service. Highly recommend."
- "We recently had our roof replaced by Southern National. We are completely satisfied with the overall process and the end result looks beautiful on our home. Our Project Manager Tyler was thorough and knowledgeable in sharing all of the options and helping us determine what was best for us. We would recommend Southern National."
- "We recently had a roof installed by Southern National and we are pleased. Tim was very knowledgeable about the products used and was able to answer all our questions. He was kind and professional and understood how important this purchase was for our home. We searched 15 companies and Southern National was clearly the best. Justin was our project manager and he was very thorough and explained everything that would occur."
- "I’ve worked with this company since they’ve opened. I can’t say enough positive things about my team. Starting from the ground level and moving through the ranks, I’ve received help and support wherever needed. An amazing place to grow."
- "In full disclosure, I'm a part of the team with Southern National. There's no shortage of roofers out there in some form, but not many have achieved the same level of expertise and professionalism, while providing incredible value for the customer. Our approach always puts the homeowner's best interest and priorities first. I'm continually grateful to see how we're able to help take what can be an overwhelming situation for some and turn it into something really comforting for people."
- "I am a current employee of Southern National. I came to them with years of experience in the building/roofing industry. The quality of products, craftsmanship in installation, and operations/service are second to none. Southern National truly cares about providing viable, guaranteed solutions to the many unfortunate circumstances of their customers. It makes me feel blessed to work for a company that does business the right way and holds the highest standards. The team leaders and management continue to prove it on a daily basis."
- "I work for Southern National Roofing. Great company to work for. I sleep well at night knowing I am helping people solve their roofing needs. Highly recommend. The roofing crews are experienced and their work proves it. Best in class warranty both 50 year product and 50 Year Labor warranty."
- "Didn’t realize my roof was leaking until a roof inspector came by and let me know. My Project Manager Tim was extremely easy going and very nice. I was able to pick exactly what I wanted when it came to the type of shingles and color. They even warranty it for 50 years!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a roof in North Carolina!"
- "Our project manager Tim was knowledgeable. Him and Justin helped us throughout the process. Our new roof looks great."
- "Excellent workmanship. Fast turn around. Great customer service start to finish."
- "This company is the failed "ReNew Home Designs" Company. Jared Arminger is the CEO of ReNew Home Designs. The only review, which is a 5-star on this company is from Sarah Arminger. I don't need to say anymore. I worked for ReNew home designs, was poorly trained, had a paycheck error and never got it resolved, infact they OWE me money. I literally said once this company gets enough bad reviews he will shut it down and make a new one and now its here. He asks his employees to leave 5 star reviews. If you can somehow find the reviews for ReNew Home Designs you will see just how unhappy their customers were with their service and warranty issues and how slimey their sales tactics are. This is a subpar door to door operation where you get paid min wage to walk around and knock on doors all week. I did not sign any papers, do any drug tests, no employee contracts, etc. I was hired on the spot and was sent out on the doors within a few days. Renew Home designs rates an F on the BBB, no wonder why Jared is trying to get rid of the tracks. Attached is the picture of the paycheck I received. Worked for 4 days not 3 like it says. But lets do some math. We all were required to show up to work at 11am and then went out to neighborhoods and started knocking around 12pm. We worked until 7pm everyday. So atleast 7 hours a day x the min wage they paid ($7.25) is $50.75 x the 3 days they recorded = $152.25 gross. I was paid $58. Where is the remaining $94.25?"
- "Thanks to quarantine and all the extra time at home I became painfully aware of the long list of home renovations that I had been putting off. I had started by ripping out my kitchen only to discover that my exterior wall had an extensive leak along the roof line. It didn’t make sense to keep renovating the inside knowing that our exterior was in such rough shape, so I was absolutely blissful when Malik knocked on my door. He pointed out some issues with my roof, some I was aware of, others I was not. It was a pleasant experience and made me feel comfortable enough to set an appointment right on the spot for the following evening. Joe, our project manager, was polite, informative, and very professional. Just like Malik, he took the time to explain what he was seeing. My roof was in pretty bad shape, but Justin in scheduling was able to get me installed very quickly. The install went well. The crew was kind and courteous, and they did a good job cleaning up. They worked SUPER hard on a very hot day and was still able to finish by dinner time. I did have some additional wood that needed to be replaced, but Justin kept me informed every step of the way. All in all, I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof. Fair price, great product."
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- North Hills Roofing
- Crabtree Valley Roofing
- Duraleigh Roofing
- Brentwood Roofing
- Raleigh Roofing
- Wake Crossroads Roofing
- Wilders Grove Roofing
- Five Points Roofing
- Cameron Village Roofing
- Nc State University Roofing
- Ncsu Student Housing Roofing
- State University Roofing
- Westgate Roofing
- Wake Forest Roofing
- Rolesville Roofing
- Knightdale Roofing
- Morrisville Roofing
- Youngsville Roofing