This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"VERY NICE & PROFESSIONAL"
"Honest%2C professional%2C talented"
"Wow, what an improvement to my 1996 basic subdivision house! Sorto’s Roofing and More removed all siding, wrapped house, and reinstalled. The owner and team were very responsive from beginning to end. They also answered my questions, shared knowledge, work to find quality materials with all all the supply shortages. They accommodated removing siding and wrapping house, then pausing for my window removal/install, then resumed install work. The owner stopped by multiple times for each phase of the process to review quality of work and ensure I was happy. I had to be gone on final days of install, the project manager sent me photo’s throughout the progress until I could see in person upon my return. Amazing service, I am already recommending them to friends!"
"We renovated a historic home and the first roofing company to get involved did not do a good job. I reached out to Sortos Roofing to correct the mistakes. They came and evaluated the roof, took great pictures, documented everything, and then fixed all of the issues in a timely fashion. They do good work, are responsive, are on time, and proactive in contacting you with any problems. I will always use them moving forward!"
"Mr. Sortos and his team were extremely professional and knowledgeable about the issues with our roof. They answered all the questions or concerns we had about the process. The showed up timely, worked hard and cleaned up. Quality work was done by a professional team. We are pleased with the outcome and highly recommend their services ."
- "Wow, what an improvement to my 1996 basic subdivision house! Sorto’s Roofing and More removed all siding, wrapped house, and reinstalled. The owner and team were very responsive from beginning to end. They also answered my questions, shared knowledge, work to find quality materials with all all the supply shortages. They accommodated removing siding and wrapping house, then pausing for my window removal/install, then resumed install work. The owner stopped by multiple times for each phase of the process to review quality of work and ensure I was happy. I had to be gone on final days of install, the project manager sent me photo’s throughout the progress until I could see in person upon my return. Amazing service, I am already recommending them to friends!"
- "We renovated a historic home and the first roofing company to get involved did not do a good job. I reached out to Sortos Roofing to correct the mistakes. They came and evaluated the roof, took great pictures, documented everything, and then fixed all of the issues in a timely fashion. They do good work, are responsive, are on time, and proactive in contacting you with any problems. I will always use them moving forward!"
- "Mr. Sortos and his team were extremely professional and knowledgeable about the issues with our roof. They answered all the questions or concerns we had about the process. The showed up timely, worked hard and cleaned up. Quality work was done by a professional team. We are pleased with the outcome and highly recommend their services ."
- "Sortos Roofing is a great company to work with. Everyone is very professional and their work is very good quality. We just had new siding put on our house and couldn’t be happier with it. The owner Mr. Sortos and his staff took great care of us through the whole process. I would highly recommend them."
- "Sortos is phenomenal. Our roof was extremely old and had 3 layers of shingles. They got it done in a matter of hours and were very courteous with clean up. Highly recommend. 5 stars!"
- "I’ve been using the Sortos Team for my roofing needs for the last 10 years. If you are looking for dependable, honest, and reliable to show up as promised, stop HERE! No need to look farther. In fact I’m to the point that I no longer waste my time with the multiple quote process. I call SORTOS. Kevin and Osmin are the best."
- "Kevin from Sortos Roofing was very professional and attentive to the concerns I had with the replacement of my 30-year-old roof. I wanted a more durable shingle to counter the strong winds at my location and a lighter color shingle to help with the sun and heat; since, I do not have trees surrounding my house to provide shade. The roofing installation crew were hard working and did a fantastic job. There was no price gouging or upselling before, during, or after the job was completed. Its obvious customer service is still important to this company."
- "Great experience from start to finish. I received detailed before and after pictures of all repairs to ensure I was aware of what was done and that the job was done well. Clear communication, prompt response, great staff! Will absolutely recommend you use Sortos Roofing!"
- "The guys at Sortos Roofing did a remarkable job on my new roof. They were very nice and also helped explain to me about the insurance claim and what to do. I would recommend these guys for any kind of roofing needs."
- "I shopped four different roofing companies for a new metal roof on an old building. Sortos was the most reasonable in price, and they were very willing to meet my timetable. Everything went as scheduled, and the installation was flawless. The site was well cleaned afterwards - I’m very happy/with this job. Highly recommended!"
- "Mr. Sortos was highly recommended to us by a property management/real estate company we know and trust. We are so pleased with every level of our experience with Sortos Roofing, from the first call though installation/clean up. Mr. Sortos and his son were excellent in communicating, finding the issues with our flat roof addition, and scheduling the work; every member of the crew that did the work was professional. I really appreciated that multiple photos were taken of their initial inspection (and most of the roof with the issues is an area that we have never been able to see or access) and we discussed the likely issues prior to work beginning. Once work was completed, Mr. Sortos sent multiple photos of the work as it was in process (which also showed a necessary underlayer being installed--which was never installed at all when our addition was built), and the finished roof. We had a heavy rain a couple of days after the new roof was installed, and it is amazing how different the rain hitting the roof sounds. We could not be more pleased, and highly recommend Sortos Roofing."
- "We needed our original (painted wood) fascia, soffit, and frieze board covered with a vinyl wrap. Mr. Sortos had a crew at our house within one day of our accepting the estimate. Work was professional and timely and Mr. Sortos or his son was in communication with us throughout the process. I would definitely use them again for any future needs."
- "I Highly Recommend Sortos Roofing. Professional; Personable ; Knowledgeable. My roof was a two layer tear off; Do some repair and re-roof. 1750 sq. ft. The highly skilled crew did this in nine hours start to finish. The clean up was excellent. Mr. Sorto is very professional and responsive."
- "Sortos Roofing made a dreaded process of replacement roof installation much more simple and even faster than I ever expected! After inquiring online, I promptly received a reply and had an inspection set up for the same day! The young man who came to our home was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Once we had details solidfied, their crew was ready to install our beautiful new roof the very next day! I am blown away at how fast, professional and just easy the process was. I felt informed and respected every step of the way. They were even so kind to wave and play around with my curious little ones through the windows as they watched the entire process. I highly recommend Sortos to anyone looking for afforadable, professional and speedy work completed on their home."
- "Upon our request, Mr. Sortos visited our home and performed a thorough inspection of our roof and gutters. Due to a leaking chimney, we anticipated significant damage. Mr. Sortos was extremely professional and communicated each aspect of the job with expertise and compassion. His team completed our entire roof teardown and installation within one day. We were very pleased with the full process and highly recommend Sortos Roofing for your home repair needs."
- "Excellent communication from the owner from the beginning of the work right through to the completion. Highly trained and professional employee’s, couldn’t even tell there had been a roof torn off, they cleaned up everything. I am so thankful for this company, it makes my house look new again! Thank you so much!"
- "Excellent service. Kevin provided us with excellent service and advice . I highly recommend Sortos roofing. Very respectful of property."
- "These guys are great! Kevin was very friendly, courteous and professional. His team actually exceeded my expectations. He helped me with the color and type roof and though I was a little apprehensive as to the color....WoW!!, he was right on. I am 100% satisfied. He did a beautiful job, on time , cleaned up and you couldn’t tell they were even there. I whole heartily recommend Sortos Roofing and More. However, weeks later, they did not stand behind their warranty when a leak developed at a dormer. They stated it was not their fault because the builder didn’t construct it right. They came by to repair the leak which involved installing the proper flashing. A builder told me there was nothing wrong with the dormer construction but it was obvious that the installation crew was inexperienced. They sent a more experienced crew and it appears it was installed properly this time, but, they charged me $700 to repair it. I had to get it fixed immediately as it was leaking through my ceiling. I’ve been advised to pursue reimbursement for the $700 I paid."
- "They were very prompt to come evaluate, measure and quote a smaller job! I’ve been trying to find someone for 6 months to come. One guy came and quoted it , I approved it, and he never showed up to do the work. Refreshing to work with professionals in this business. Highly recommend!"
- "Absolutely loved doing business with this company! It could not have been any easier or quicker. They came out the same day I requested an estimate. Gave me my estimate; which we were extremely pleased with, by the next day. It rained all week but they were there when the sun popped out Friday Morning and completed the install with-in 2 hrs. I can't say enough about their kindness and professionalism. All debris was cleaned up and hauled off. I highly recommend this company!"
- "They did excellent and efficient work. They had a fair price, and answered all my questions. I recommend them if you need any roofing assistance."
- "We really had a great experience! From the first contact to the last nail picked up and final inspection. The lead man, David, was amazing. He listened to what we wanted. He made sure our special requests were me and completed to our satisfaction. He addressed any issue that arose quickly and professionally. Bottom line, we couldn’t be any happier with our new roof. Quality materials, professional ethics, and they did the whole tear off, repair, and install IN ONE DAY!!!! We love this company! You will, too"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Springfield Roofing
- Greenbrier Roofing
- Cedar Hill Roofing
- Ridgetop Roofing
- Cross Plains Roofing
- Adairville Roofing
- White House Roofing
- Pleasant View Roofing
- Joelton Roofing
- Orlinda Roofing
- Adams Roofing
- Millersville Roofing
- Cottontown Roofing
- Walnut Grove Roofing
- Goodlettsville Roofing
- Goodlettsvlle Roofing
- Goodlettsvl Roofing
- Goodlettsvle Roofing