This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"NEVER SAW A SUPERVISOR ON SITE"
"Restoration Builders are top quality. They replaced my roof and the decking. The job was accurate according to our contract and the crew did a great job cleaning up afterwards. They were quick, yet efficient and everyone was very professional Mike did a great job working with myself and my insurance company. He was always available for any questions or concerns. I highly recommend them. I Can't wait for them to come back and install my new gutters!!"
"Great company that helped me get my storm damaged roof & gutters replaced. Everyone was great from Sean to Chad to Lily and all the teams members and crews who helped me out. Because of them I found out I had storm damage and received a NEW roof & Gutters for just the cost of my insurance deductible. They even helped me save money and took on a late change of gutter color at the last minute for me!"
"Restoration Builders did an excellent job working to put a new roof on our historic home. Jeremy and the team brought new technology to the job that preserved the look of our 136-year-old dwelling, but greatly improved the overall benefits provided by our roof, including improved ventilation, insulation, and air circulation within our attic. The job had many complexities to it that the team was able to manage, and maintained consistent communication about how to resolve any problems that came up. The team is clearly committed to customer service in a way that is atypical of the construction industry (and very refreshing to me as a customer)."
- "Restoration Builders are top quality. They replaced my roof and the decking. The job was accurate according to our contract and the crew did a great job cleaning up afterwards. They were quick, yet efficient and everyone was very professional Mike did a great job working with myself and my insurance company. He was always available for any questions or concerns. I highly recommend them. I Can't wait for them to come back and install my new gutters!!"
- "Great company that helped me get my storm damaged roof & gutters replaced. Everyone was great from Sean to Chad to Lily and all the teams members and crews who helped me out. Because of them I found out I had storm damage and received a NEW roof & Gutters for just the cost of my insurance deductible. They even helped me save money and took on a late change of gutter color at the last minute for me!"
- "Restoration Builders did an excellent job working to put a new roof on our historic home. Jeremy and the team brought new technology to the job that preserved the look of our 136-year-old dwelling, but greatly improved the overall benefits provided by our roof, including improved ventilation, insulation, and air circulation within our attic. The job had many complexities to it that the team was able to manage, and maintained consistent communication about how to resolve any problems that came up. The team is clearly committed to customer service in a way that is atypical of the construction industry (and very refreshing to me as a customer)."
- "Sales rep. Thomas. And team leader Nick did an awesome job with getting us approved. Jim did an above and beyond work with helping in getting all wording explained in full detail. Lol not to mention keeping my wife from having a heart attack. Thanks Jim."
- "I am truly a satisfied customer. Restoration builders installed a new roof. siding and gutters on my home. They did such an amazing job, I have had several neighbors ask me for their number to have their roof and siding replaced on their homes. The crew went above an beyond to insure that i was a satisfied customer. I will be calling them back to complete other work that I would like performed on my home. Excellent Excellent Excellent work performed."
- "I worked with Constantine Luca during the process. He was professional, courteous, honest, patient and sincere. He took the time to explain everything and make sure I understood. He made the experience pleasant for me. I would do business with him again!"
- "This was a whole new experience for me. I was lucky enough to have James Mendoza help me. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions. He called me back, even when he was off. The crew that came out were very efficient. They had to deal with the pending storms. They cleaned everything up and I am completely satisfied."
- "This company is not professional. Since the time they fixed my roof, the gutters have gotten worse. I called them a lot of times and they never came to fix it. I do not recommend anyone to work with them. They do not do the complete work that the home insurance pays them to do. They leave the job half way done. Look for other companies. Don’t choose this one at all.. I would give it 0 stars if that was an option."
- "Jerry Broaddus was my customer account specialist. He arrived for our meeting in a timely manner and even waited for me to finish my work situation so we could discuss the business of siding my home. He walked me through every detail so that I understood. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and made me feel my concerns were valid and important."
- "Restoration Builders came highly recommended by a neighbor. Jerry Broaddus from RB came out and did an excellent job with explaining the entire roof replacement process. From insurance responsibilities and payment, scope of work, to being contacted for product delivery and start date."
- "Jerry Broaddus was highly professional. He explained everything to us. The entire process was smooth and went as we were hoping. I highly recommend his services."
- "Jerry Broaddus and Jim Mendoza were my restoration specialists. They did a fabulous job guiding me through the process of selecting new shingles and siding, which can be a painful experience. Restoration Builders delivers a great product under budget and on time."
- "Niko and his staff were very professional and recommended the proper repairs I needed after a storm damaged the exterior of my home. As a service member I was very impressed in how the process of getting these repairs went while I was deployed. NRC managed the claims with my insurance worry-free and kept me and wife informed throughout. Upon my return, their crew began working on my house and they did a great job informing me of the stages of work. These guys busted their butt off in the cold weather and did a great job replacing my siding and gutters! based on the professionalism, work ethic and quality of work, I highly recommend."
- "NRC Roofing & Restoration repaired our roof, gutters and window wraps after a bad hail storm in 4/2020. From the beginning, Ev Lara, our Project Manager and the NRC Team (Jerry, Robert, Dave, Fabien, Karl and Angie) demonstrated excellent workmanship, expertise and customer satisfaction. Our questions and concerns were always addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Thank you NRC for your commitment, professionalism and quality of work performed on our home. We are very happy and satisfied with the outcome. The Fairs"
- "Ev Lara and his team did a great job repairing our hail damaged roof. They got the job done well and it was completed in a timely manner. Ev answered all of our questions and worked with our insurance. I recommend them to my parents and neighbors and they were all very pleased as well! Would definitely use them again. -Laura"
- "Jerry was phenomenal. Very thorough with his explanations which was nice! He was extremely professional but also personable and friendly. I would recommend him and NRC to anyone."
- "I am a woman alone and leary of unfamiliar companies. I took a chance on NRC, and I'm so glad I did. The day my insurance company came to inspect my property for storm damage, NRC was here. They fought for every possible claim and my insurance company paid above and beyond what I expected to receive. Today, Jerry Broaddus came to my house and walked me through the process to start my house transformation. He worked so hard to get me everything I wanted. He even walked down the street with me to show me different types of siding on my neighbor's houses so that I could make informed decisions. The work on my home is now complete. I couldn't be happier with my new roof and siding. my rep, Josh, did an amazing job keeping in touch with me, and Luis, from the office, was a delight and so helpful on the phone. (PS I hope you know how fabulous Luis is; he is an A+ asset to your company.) I also want to thank Adela for working with me, she did a great job! Thanks NRC for making my home so beautiful!"
- "We had a summer hailstorm that damaged our roof and siding. Ev Lara from NRC just happened to stop by while I was waiting for another contractor to come take a look. After speaking with him for a short time I knew this was the company I had to go with. We had different crews for the roof and siding. Both did excellent work and were very professional. I’d go so far as to say they went above and beyond. We did have one little issue with the drip edge on the roof but once I brought it to Ev’s attention, he had the roofing crew back out in a matter of days to correct it. Now the wife is happy which in turn makes me happy. You can’t go wrong with this company. Highly recommended"
- "Ev Lara was the project manager for my roof which had been damaged in the Spring 2020 hailstorm. A friend of mine recommended him. He was very responsive to my phone calls and his team dealt directly with my insurance company (State Farm) to initiate the claim and payment. All I had to do was watch the mail for the checks. My house and garage have new roofs. I also have five new skylights. My neighbor also used NRC for their roof. You couldn't ask for nicer folks to work with. Thanks, Ev!"
- "NRC did a great job with the gutters and roof. The best part about the deal was the service that we received from Luca!!!! Luca visited or returned a call each time we needed him. We had a situation that most contractors would of handled over the phone. NOT NRC!!!!! Luca and Dave came out on a Saturday to make sure all was well. Very responsive to your needs!!!!! These two guys make it happen...!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Bobby C. was very helpful , explained everything for us, dealt with the insurance, and informed us promptly. Jerry was thorough and communicative. I had a great experience with NRC Restoration and would definitely refer them! They were great."
- "Jerry and Bobby C. Arrived to inspect the roof and siding. Both the roof and siding needed replacing. Worked with Bobby in the beginning. He took the bull by the horns, setup a meeting with my insurance company to show them the damage. After completing that, he came back with Jerry and looked over the house. Jerry stepped in and worked with my wife helping her with designing the look. They explained everything we we asked. They make a good team. I was left completely satisfied with them as doing the job. Thanks guys."
- "I commend the professional expertise and personable service of Luca, your public adjuster representative. Luca is resourceful and well informed. He worked with our insurance company after our home was severely damaged by a hail storm. He is genuinely friendly, prompt and communicative and a pleasure with whom to work."
- "We worked with Marco from day 1. He was always prompt and pleasant. Very quick to answer any questions we had. As far as the crew that did the work, they were also very professional, prompt and easy to work with. Dave the project manager was also easy to deal with. Overall the whole experience was painless. By all means use Marco and the services he can provide."
- "I absolutely love NRC. A few months ago my roof started leaking and I had no idea I could get it covered by insurance. Then Ev came by and gave me a free inspection. Ev’s been nothing but honest from the beginning and will answer your call at anytime for anything. My roof was finished in the same day. The crew did an amazing job and cleaned up well after themselves. I climbed the roof after they were done to inspect it and it looks great! If you have any issues with your roof then you should give them a call. You won’t be disappointed."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Elmhurst Roofing
- Berkeley Roofing
- Hillside Roofing
- Oakbrook Ter Roofing
- Oakbrook Terrace Roofing
- Villa Park Roofing
- Northlake Roofing
- Melrose Park Roofing
- Stone Park Roofing
- Bellwood Roofing
- Flowerfield Roofing
- Lombard Roofing
- Westchester Roofing
- Addison Roofing
- Bensenville Roofing
- Wood Dale Roofing
- Franklin Park Roofing
- Hinsdale Roofing