This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I'm an Association Manager and have been using Reconstruction Experts over the years for many different projects. They are quick to provide bids, reasonable to work with and give honest recommendations. They are quick to complete jobs and I've had an overall good experience with them. I'd specifically like to say a big thank you to Brandon Kovach for excellent communication and follow through."
"Went on an interview a few weeks ago. Was told I'd receive an email with information. Never received an email."
"Project took over 2.5x initial estimated time. Caused significant damages along the way. Total amateurs! Dropped 2 tons of paint from the roof, left metal siding unsecured that blew away, flooded many apartments."
- "I'm an Association Manager and have been using Reconstruction Experts over the years for many different projects. They are quick to provide bids, reasonable to work with and give honest recommendations. They are quick to complete jobs and I've had an overall good experience with them. I'd specifically like to say a big thank you to Brandon Kovach for excellent communication and follow through."
- "Went on an interview a few weeks ago. Was told I'd receive an email with information. Never received an email."
- "Project took over 2.5x initial estimated time. Caused significant damages along the way. Total amateurs! Dropped 2 tons of paint from the roof, left metal siding unsecured that blew away, flooded many apartments."
- "Our experience with Reconstruction Experts has always been great. They're communication, reporting, and work product has been extremely good with each of the communities we've worked with them on. Keep up the great work RE!"
- "Terrible and corrupt. They have been "working" on my building for almost two years and we just found out that they have to start over because they did such a bad job. They took over the gym, the only amenity, without asking any of the residents and constantly harass and catcall women in my building. Since they started working, theft has been prevalent in the garages and bikes go missing during their work shifts. They are criminals and Jordan and Forrest should be arrested for forging documents related to the building and extending the project to line their pockets. They have broken and flooded more units than they have fixed. I will be speaking to the city of Boulder to figure out how to shut down this corrupt, incompetent group of people."
- "As a Community Manager, I've worked with several vendors, and have had a pleasant and positive experience with Reconstruction Experts, specifically Marisa Vitello. She's very knowledgeable when I ask questions, very friendly, and it's obvious she is passionate about what she does. I look forward to a continuous partnership."
- "This company does some shoddy work! They were hired to do patch repairs to the stucco in our condominium community. During the process it became apparent that RE’s crew didn’t seem to know how to match or feather in stucco finish. When approached about the new stucco finish being different from the original, and the patched look it would leave, they insisted that once painted, the patching would not show. That's ridiculous! Two different finishes will reflect light differently, making the same paint appear different shades. This should be common knowledge for ANYONE purporting to be an EXPERT in finish work. Repeatedly approached about this problem, they simply dismissed the terrible mess they were in the process of making and continued patching with a trowel, creating more of a worm/knockdown finish, against the original, which is more of a sprayed “sand” finish. Once it was all painted, of course, the patchwork stick out like a sore thumb. The patched finish reflects MANY shades lighter than the original stucco finish, as was warned. They were also clearly unqualified to feather in the new finish, leaving hard lines between new and old stucco (see Photos). Even though they assured us they were qualified to match and blend the patchwork, they either did not have the expertise, or they simply didn’t care enough to provide quality workmanship. EVERY building in our community has the same blotchy patchwork in the same places, as shown in the photos. Plus big mismatched patches on the walls below the roof lines."
- "I was the board president for a condo association in litigation with the builder. RE came highly recommended. After an extensive interview process, we chose RE to complete the repairs to 29 buildings. The entire construction process was top notch. There were no corners cut. Weekly meetings were held to review everything as well as very detailed walk through of the work being performed. They came in ON TIME AND UNDER BUDGET. Everyone from the project manager to the company executives were easy to deal with and very upfront, clear and concise on what repairs could be performed, how they would be performed and a very detailed budget. I would hire them to repair anything should I ever be so unfortunate to need them again."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Wheat Ridge Roofing
- Lakeside Roofing
- Arvada Roofing
- Edgewater Roofing
- Denver Federal Center Roofing
- Federal Hgts Roofing
- Western Area Usps Roofing
- Federal Bldg/Us Courthouse Roofing
- Federal Heights Roofing
- Westminster Roofing
- Lakewood Roofing
- Northglenn Roofing
- Welby Roofing
- Denver Roofing
- Broomfield Roofing
- North Glenn Roofing
- Dupont Roofing
- Fort Logan Roofing