This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Great experience with RIG! They came and took care of my roof last year, and have had no problems at all. But the most important part is they have been back 3 times in the past year to maintain and check on my roof. I see the guys on my roof, then they send me an email. Wonderful experience. Would 10/10 recommend."
"Very professional. Chris and Armondo's crew are very good at what they do. They would answer our questions if we had any. Did our entire roof in 1 day. Everyone had a job to do and were very skilled in what they did. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"I contacted RIG roofing and they were able to get me an appointment with in a couple of days. The roofing contractor Nathan that came to our home was right on time and very professional. With the Florida rainy season upon us I had been hearing some dripping noises coming from the ceiling after a heavy down pour. Upon Nathan's initial inspection he was unable to find any evidence of a water leak. I was comfortable with his a analysis but he insisted that he go a step further to insure that nothing was seriously going on. I'm grateful for the amazing service that was provided to us today and will continue to use RIG roofing in the future."
- "Great experience with RIG! They came and took care of my roof last year, and have had no problems at all. But the most important part is they have been back 3 times in the past year to maintain and check on my roof. I see the guys on my roof, then they send me an email. Wonderful experience. Would 10/10 recommend."
- "Very professional. Chris and Armondo's crew are very good at what they do. They would answer our questions if we had any. Did our entire roof in 1 day. Everyone had a job to do and were very skilled in what they did. I would recommend this company to anyone."
- "I contacted RIG roofing and they were able to get me an appointment with in a couple of days. The roofing contractor Nathan that came to our home was right on time and very professional. With the Florida rainy season upon us I had been hearing some dripping noises coming from the ceiling after a heavy down pour. Upon Nathan's initial inspection he was unable to find any evidence of a water leak. I was comfortable with his a analysis but he insisted that he go a step further to insure that nothing was seriously going on. I'm grateful for the amazing service that was provided to us today and will continue to use RIG roofing in the future."
- "We are extremely happy with our new roof and RIG Roofing!!! Angel was in charge of the jobsite crew and let me tell you they were great! They worked until almost dark two days to get everything done on schedule. They cleaned everything up when they left and even blew off the porch and entire driveway. The workmanship is exceptional and we will definitely recommend this company to others! Chris came by today to inspect the job. He was very nice and informative about the final inspection process and the final bill! We are so glad we chose to do business with them!"
- "Very friendly and knowledgeable. Gave me choices and great advice!!"
- "RIG did a wonderful job on our roof and they are very professional also helpful with decision making for your roofing ideas. Thank y’all very much"
- "If Google had a ten star rating I will give it 10. To say they excel at customer service is an understatement. Their product is & service are amazing and to top it off for two years they will come out every six months and inspect your roof and clean out your gutters. Win mitigation inspection was also included in their price. I want to give a special shout out to Steve Wyatt and his crew. They are the ones that really worked the magic. Steve I can’t express enough thanks & to tell you how much I appreciated you and your workers. The job they did & the time they did it in it was truly impressive. Thank you so much for being there for us."
- "Anthony was very professional..they did an excellent job Awesome reliable and professional. I would recommend this company"
- "From the initial visit by Jacob for pricing until the last shingle was placed and our yard and driveway completely cleaned we were extremely pleased with RIG Roofing. The office staff was always friendly and very timely in their responses to us. My husband and I highly recommend this company for those in need of professional roofers that do not hesitate to provide quality service to each customer."
- "SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING....From 3 contractors that came to my house; this company and in particular Anthony gave us a fair estimate and evaluation of our roof. Everyone else that came pretty much told us that we need a new roof and alternative on how the insurance can fix it. In addition I was given a military discount which knock down some of the cost of the repairs. I recommend this company over other in the area."
- "These guys were awesome. From the quote all the way through the installation. Honest, reliable, professional, courteous, friendly. I have already made recommendations to my neighbors and friends."
- "Absolutely incredible company. Knowledgeable, professional, and caring. They guided us on what was best in terms of repairing or replacing our roof, instead of just trying to make as much money as possible. We went with an architectural shingle and couldn't be happier. The staff was prompt and informative through the entire process. And we have a 10 yr workmanship warranty & 2 years of roof maintenance to boot!! Thank you RIG!"
- "We had the roof replaced, the guys were very knowledgeable and professional. I would use then again i will recommend them to everyone....great company"
- "I had many other companies come and give us quotes to repair a leak that we had on our roof, but unfortunately, some didn't even send us the quote via email as they promised, and others seem interested on doing the entire roof and not the repair which was what we needed. It would have been a cost for us that we didn't need and were not prepared for at this time, and since the roof had been done two years and a half ago. I read the reviews on RIG Roofing and after being so frustrated with the other roofing companies, I decided to go to their website and filled out a form to be contacted. They contacted me immediately, spoke to Koby, who I consider very professional and friendly, as well as Elyssa, we set a time so Anthony the estimator could come over and check the job that needed to be done. We are very happy rhat Anthony and Nathan come over and checked everything over and gave us a quote immediately and told us they could do the work. I also was very happy to have received a discount for being a veteran which none of the other companies had offered. Our roof was repaired and we are very happy with the work done by Ricardo and his team. They came and tackled the job immediately. I have to tell you that they were all very professional and even had David come over to bring a material that was needed to finish the job quickly. We are very happy with the work done and the service that we have received and will definitely recommend them to our friends, family and Neighbors. Great job!"
- "From start to finish, RIG Roofing was on top of everything. I had to replace my roof due to age and wear, and the whole thing was completed and sign off in a month’s time. Their team sent me weekly emails to let me know where we were at in the timeline and was always available for a quick phone call. With the pandemic, the team stayed completely contactless to me and my family felt safe and very taken care of. I will definitely be recommending RIG to my friends for all of their roofing needs!"
- "My experience with R.I.G. was one of satisfaction from the beginning. The estimator showed up, on time, which is a great way to start things off. After a discussion about what the job would include, measurements were taken and a estimate was given in writing right then,not emailed later. Another plus as far as I'm concerned. Went to the showroom to make a decision about shingle color, met a very polite woman named Kristin. She was very helpful. When the crews arrived, they got busy on what to me is one of the hottest and hardest jobs around. One and a half days later, they were finished. I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the quality of the repair work that was needed. The completed roof looks great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend R.IG. to anyone looking for roof repair or replacement."
- "I contacted this company after reading the reviews. I was very happy after the initial meeting with Anthony. He really knew what work needed to be done with my roof. They also have a 2 year service agreement with inspections every 6 months and if there happens to be any damage while they work that they would be responsible. I received a call on Wed 7/1 that work would begin Thur 7/2. The work began well but they had to stop because the wrong pieces for my roof were delivered by the company they order from. I was notified at 6:45pm on 7/2 that work could not be completed on Fri 7/3 because of the lack of proper materials but told me that my roof was well covered. When it rained on 7/4, water dripped down in my foyer, guest bathroom and master closet. I called and some workers were sent to apply more tarps. It rained on Sun 7/5 and it leaked again this time in my master closet, master bathroom and a wall in my atrium area. When they arrived on Monday afternoon, David (the owner's brother) walked through the house took pictures and told me that someone would be at my house to remove the worst part of the water damage and set up fans to help dry the wood beams. They then added more tarps and brought the correct supplies. It rained again on 7/5 and leaked in the master closet and atrium skylight. Tues 7/6 they arrived and applied the new roof. On Wed 7/7, David brought Darren (a contractor) to help deal with the damage. He removed some pieces from the ceiling and insulation, various pieces of drywall and set up the fans. David assured me that the main work would be completed within the next few days. When Darren left on Wed he said he would be back on Friday. He never showed. I contacted David on Sat and left a voicemail. He never replied. I contacted the company on Monday 7/13 to let them know that Darren never showed and that I now have a mold situation. I was told that they were under the impression he HAD showed up (even though I contacted David). They said they would call me to let me know if Darren could make it on 7/16 because that is the next day that I would be home. I had to call back on Wed 7/15 to find out if he would be available. I was assured that he was and they confirmed with me that if it took more than one day I would be available to let him in the house. I contacted the company today (the day that he was supposed to be at my house) to confirm an ETA and they can't get a hold of him. Yes, I have a roof but to get to this point has been very frustrating for a company that is pretty highly recommended and I am very disappointed in their process."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Florence Villa Roofing
- Florence Vill Roofing
- Winter Hvn Roofing
- Winter Haven Roofing
- Eloise Roofing
- Jpv Roofing
- Wahneta Roofing
- Lake Alfred Roofing
- Cypress Gardens Roofing
- Cypress Gdns Roofing
- Eagle Lake Roofing
- Auburndale Roofing
- Lake Hamilton Roofing
- Dundee Roofing
- Haines City Roofing
- Waverly Roofing
- Highland City Roofing
- Eaton Park Roofing