This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Adam and Jim are friendly and very informative, quick to respond to our insurance questions and had good selections of products to choose from . Excellent crew that did our roof repair ! They even worked after dark to complete the job and cleaned up everything afterwards as well ! Thank you guys for taking the time to do a superior job . We highly recommend Priority Construction to all our friends and family needing work done !"
"An impressive crew replaced our damaged roof in a remarkable time with skill, great attitude, and hard work. A good experience from beginning to end. We recommend them enthusiastically."
"We had some damage from some guy that backed into our garage. I tried to fix it, but could only do so much. Priority was the first company to call back and the first to come visit to see the damage. They made the job easy to get through and very affordable. They did not know if they'd get it to match, but they found another machine and made the match. I told them it didn't matter, but they said it's better to have it done right. Thanks PCS."
- "Adam and Jim are friendly and very informative, quick to respond to our insurance questions and had good selections of products to choose from . Excellent crew that did our roof repair ! They even worked after dark to complete the job and cleaned up everything afterwards as well ! Thank you guys for taking the time to do a superior job . We highly recommend Priority Construction to all our friends and family needing work done !"
- "An impressive crew replaced our damaged roof in a remarkable time with skill, great attitude, and hard work. A good experience from beginning to end. We recommend them enthusiastically."
- "We had some damage from some guy that backed into our garage. I tried to fix it, but could only do so much. Priority was the first company to call back and the first to come visit to see the damage. They made the job easy to get through and very affordable. They did not know if they'd get it to match, but they found another machine and made the match. I told them it didn't matter, but they said it's better to have it done right. Thanks PCS."
- "I had Priority do our roof and they are amazing. Detail oriented and down to business. I will definitely be passing their name on to all of our friends and family. If you want a good company that is trust worthy, you need to call Priority. Thanks Scott & Josh, you have created one great company!"
- "Worked with Andy at Priority for our siding replacement. They did a phenomenal job from start to finish. Would definitely use them again!"
- "Very friendly and helpful. Such a wide selection. Also always able to get in touch with. Highly recommend them if you want wonderful work done."
- "Priority Construction Services did an amazing job! Brian came out and inspected our roof, gutters and downspouts and worked with our insurance company to get our hail claim approved. Without his help, we would not have a new roof, gutters, and downspouts today. The crew put on a new roof fast and very well done. Gutters and downspouts were done very well as well."
- "Called Priority to come look at my roof and they did amazing work from beginning to end. This was my first interaction with this company but I give them 5 starts. I only wish my insurance agent was 1/2 as responsive and helpful as Priority was. Highly recommend Priority!"
- "Kent came out and looked things over he is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They did an amazing job on the roof. They took out our chimney and covered it. It looks amazing. We will be having them back to get 2 egress windows in also. Also now I need gutters so will give him a call for that. Thanks Kent and Priority Construction for the nice looking roof."
- "Refinished water damaged basement. Professional and courteous staff. Excellent results, on budget. Very responsive to adjustments. Would definitely hire them again."
- "Riley was great to work with. He was prompt with answering calls and if he was busy he made sure to call back as soon as he could. He kept me up to date on how the process was going. Worked with me on getting things done a little faster as due to COVID everything got pushed back and then we weren’t going to make our deadline. He also was great in helping with how to get my insurance deadline extended. The people who did our roof and siding did an excellent job and did it in a timely manner. And they have been working well with letting me make payments to get the last bit of my bill paid off."
- "So when the family and I moved into our house, we called it the Easter house- wood siding that was painted 3 different colors and chipping off everywhere. I called priority and Riley was here to give me a quote. His professionalism and knowledge was a no brainer that I wanted to go with them."
- "Riley was great to work with. He was professional, prompt in his responses when I had questions and communicated well with us. He was also very helpful with design and helped come up with a concept of what we wanted for our siding. He wanted to make sure we were happy with the outcome of the project. Most important for me, he treated our project like his own and us like family. I can confidently recommend him."
- "They did great work, kept the area clean and tidy and got the job done in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend them if you need roof work done. Thank you for such great service!"
- "Andy was a pleasure to work with. He was super knowledgeable and had the answers to all my questions. The process was easy and Andy was a huge part of that. The roof came out fantastic and I’m happy that I chose Priority. Top notch people and company"
- "We had Priority come and give us a quote for our attic insulation. Josh H. was our estimator and he was extremely helpful, taking his time to explain everything and was very professional! We got our insulation installed less than a week later. Josh came out the day of our installation to make sure our questions were answered about the process. My husband and I were so impressed with the professionalism and quality of work that we are going to have Priority install new windows! Thank you Josh for all the time you spent with us explaining our options and your recommendations! I would highly recommend Josh and Priority for all your construction needs!"
- "Kent was extremely helpful with some roofing questions that I had. Other friends that have used Priority in the past have recommended and Kent did not disappoint with his knowledge. I appreciate all the help and will recommend Priority in the future!"
- "Priority Construction is a step above the rest!!! A professional company providing professional results. Andy is a home exterior professional able to answer all and any questions I've thrown at him. I will definitely refer Priority to all my friends and family."
- "Andy is an asset to the Priority Construction crew and has an in depth understanding of everything when it comes to the construction process and also the best way to fix issues in an effective and efficient way. He's helped many clients of mine with home repair items when they are going through a home sale or purchase and every one of them were very pleased with the end result."
- "Kent was very knowledgeable! Great communication and very willing to answer questions. Was not pushy about services and tried to work within our budget. Made sure our roof was repaired before Christmas and before the snow fell! A real Christmas miracle! We intend on using priority construction for our future projects. A big thank you Kent and crew!"
- "Brian at Priority was amazing after we had hail damage! So professional and helpful - he did all the work with our insurance provider and we now have a new roof and siding. I would recommend Brian and Priority to anyone!"
- "I had priority construction replace my roof and add insulation to my attic. I loved working with Andy, he is super professional and responsive. He helped us choose the right roof for us that could fit with many exterior styles for when we redo that later. My only issue was the landscaping got squished during the install but the company was kind enough to offer me a home improvement gift card to remedy the situation. I will definitely hire again."
- "Brian and Priority did an incredible job providing a new roof while repairing an existing leak and re-siding my home. From the day I called to report hail damage, I was kept up-to-date on the status of the claim and project. Brian and I must have spoke 50 times over the course of 4 months, and he was always there to answer the phone and provide me with his expertise and forethought. It was incredible the level of service Brian provided, especially while my insurance company dragged their feet. The quality and efficiency of the work completed was commendable. Roof and siding look great, and no more leak into my garage. We experienced minimal inconveniences as we had our roof replaced and new siding put on. They were also mindful of returning the yard to a safe place for my kids to play by removing nails and other hazards. I really appreciated the thoughtfulness and expediency of Priority’s work throughout the project. I’d highly recommend Brian and his crew from Priority."
- "We contracted with Priority after major hail event and they worked on our side through the entire process. Whether it was working with us or working with the insurance adjuster they made sure everything was correct and paid out by insurance. When it came to removal and replacement the crews were amazing. With all major jobs there were some very minor defects and Priority was always quick to correct them. Our overall experience was great and through hearing from others that did not use Priority their experience was not the same. A+ Priority Construction Services"
- "Riley was incredibly helpful, responsive, friendly, knowledgable and fair. He was also tall. That is not relevant. He taught me how to safely go onto a roof AND get down! Freakin' intense, right?! I feel a little more comfortable about it now. Which is good. I'm clumsy as heck and I'm prone to hurting myself in weird ways. The other day I stubbed my middle toe and my ears fell off. ANYDANGWAY - They snuck in my service on an impressively short-term timeline (a pretty minor roof repair) and the price was reasonable. Five stars. Highly recommend. Here's a photo of how excited I am that my room is fixed."