This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"The showed up on time, were very professional,cleaned up thoroughly, and did an excellent job! I would HIGHLY recommended Pfeifer for all of your roofing needs. We obtained 8 bids prior to contracting with Pfeifer. They gave us the absolute best value at the best price. We were also most comfortable with their sales approach. No high pressure tactics...very up front and honest. I can't say enough positive things about their work. I have never hsd such a positive experience with a contractor before. GO WITH PFEIFER!!!!!"
"We discovered a leak in our roof. We contacted one company, but they couldn't get anyone out for a few days. Then we contacted Pfeifer. They had a crew out within an hour and a half. The two guys went up in the attic to trace the source of the leak. While they were up there, they checked for any others. Fortunately it was just the one, but we really appreciated them checking. They identified the problem as being in a roof valley. They took photos and showed me the wet plywood. They stripped back until they saw dry plywood, and then repaired from that point. It has rained since and it appears to be fixed. The two guys who came out were extremely nice to work with, I was very impressed."
"My gutters were clogged. They were able to remove the "gunk", flush, and clear them so the rain water now flows without problems. Very professional and thorough work. Thank you"
- "The showed up on time, were very professional,cleaned up thoroughly, and did an excellent job! I would HIGHLY recommended Pfeifer for all of your roofing needs. We obtained 8 bids prior to contracting with Pfeifer. They gave us the absolute best value at the best price. We were also most comfortable with their sales approach. No high pressure tactics...very up front and honest. I can't say enough positive things about their work. I have never hsd such a positive experience with a contractor before. GO WITH PFEIFER!!!!!"
- "We discovered a leak in our roof. We contacted one company, but they couldn't get anyone out for a few days. Then we contacted Pfeifer. They had a crew out within an hour and a half. The two guys went up in the attic to trace the source of the leak. While they were up there, they checked for any others. Fortunately it was just the one, but we really appreciated them checking. They identified the problem as being in a roof valley. They took photos and showed me the wet plywood. They stripped back until they saw dry plywood, and then repaired from that point. It has rained since and it appears to be fixed. The two guys who came out were extremely nice to work with, I was very impressed."
- "My gutters were clogged. They were able to remove the "gunk", flush, and clear them so the rain water now flows without problems. Very professional and thorough work. Thank you"
- "They were very pleasant even though most of them didn’t speak English. They did a great job I have no complaints. I am happy with the work that was done and the gentleman that were here were very nice. They cleaned up after the job is done and I feel much better now that I have decent gutters. Thank you"
- "This company is fantastic! As luck would have it, my patio decided to leak the day before the home inspection for the sale. It has NEVER leaked before. I was in a panic and called Pfeifer Roofing. They were able to schedule me within a couple of hours that same day. They showed up when they said they would, repaired the leak and ensured that the problem was solved, and showed me photos of where the problem area was and what was done to correct the issue. I will definitely use them again and have already told my friends and neighbors about them. Highly recommended!"
- "Great service fast response when i needed some repairs done. Called them back and scheduled roof cleaning. They did an awesome job."
- "Great service fast response when i needed some repairs done. Called them back and scheduled roof cleaning. They did a awesome job."
- "The field crew was friendly and efficient. And they treated my wife well."
- "Excellent customer service and quality work. We are so glad we went with Pfeifer. They went above and beyond our expectations."
- "Fair prices. Great communication. Quality work. Updates at the end of every workday. They even fixed some dry rot damage I didn't know about. Really nice to have professionals who get the job done efficiently and effectively. I definitely plan to contact Pfeifer Roofing again if I ever need more roof work done."
- "The communication was great, they listened to what I wanted we reviewed my options, they delivered on time and on budget."
- "Our experience with Pfeifer was beyond exceptional! From the receptionist who scheduled Shaun to come out to bid the job, to her scheduling the crew to come out around my crazy schedule, to all of the guys who installed our roof- they all went above and beyond!!! The crew who installed our roof were always on time and worked all day, professional and courteous. They also always cleaned up the site before they left! There was no “goofing off” or a mess when they left like other roofing companies I’ve seen. We will recommend Pfeifer Roofing to anyone who is looking to install or replace a roof!! Thank you all again!"
- "My neighbor’s ice laden tree fell across my house. Luckily I have a metal roof, but it did suffer damage. Pfeifer did an AWESOME job matching and repairing it and the flashing. I highly recommend them. The crew did an amazing job cleaning up as well. Everyone was so professional— from the estimate to the scheduling, they were simply fantastic!!!!"
- "I first contacted Pfeifer on Jan 12th after discovering a leaky skylight. I was able to get an estimator out here on Jan 22nd (a Friday) and was promised that the estimate would be provided by EOD Monday. I had to call on Tuesday morning and check on the estimate which was finally provided on Wednesday (note that my roof is a cathedral ceiling with wood paneling, actively being water damaged, fixing this was urgent during the rainy months). After receiving the estimate, I accepted it and planned to have the work done. The estimator said they would order the skylight (Jan 27th) and they would be in contact about scheduling. I was not contacted about scheduling until March 19th, over two months since first contact. Yes, there was a once in a decade ice storm between the contacts in mid-Febuary - however, there should have been some communication with me at some point in this nearly two month span from when the skylight was ordered and I was contacted for scheduling. This is all happening while the corner of my skylight framing is causing water damage to my wooden cathedral ceiling. We scheduled the appointment for March 26th and earlier in the week it dawned on me that they possibly were going to replace the skylight with one that doesn't open (the current skylight opens). I called them on 3/23 to double check that the new skylight would be the same type as the old skylight, the lady I spoke with said she would get back to me about this as she was unsure. I had to call back on the 25th as I had yet to hear back and the appointment was the next day. During this call it was indicated that the estimator decided to replace the skylight with a stationary model which wasn't indicated to me during the in-person meeting nor within the estimate document. It was mentioned that the new skylight was ordered and would be here by next Wednesday - this was the final straw that pushed me to cancel the work I had planned with Pfeifer. The new skylight was to take less than one week to order and be delivered - however, it took from Jan 27th (when the original skylight was first ordered) until March 19th to finally hear back from them. Why did it take so long if the new skylight could clearly be delivered in a week (as the second one was planned to be)? Given these time frames, there is no reason that this work shouldn't have been resolved prior to the ice storm or that I should have been contacted about potential delays because of the ice storm while they sat on the skylight and addressed more urgent work related to the storm (I would have understood). Instead, I was left completely in the dark for nearly two months while the corner of my skylight where it meets my cathedral ceilings continued to accrue water damage. I decided that given this experience, I couldn't trust the company to touch my property as the experience up to that point was unacceptable."
- "In a word "thorough", Alfredo and the young man with him were on site before it was light enough to work. They literally did it all and then some (not just moss removal). My thanks to these two hard working men."
- "I called and left a voicemail on a Sunday. Got a text confirmation, they called on Monday to schedule and roof fixed on Tuesday - the week of Christmas no less! Great value, honest, responsive. Inspires a lot of confidence and the office staff offer excellent customer service. Will use again!"
- "Pfeifer Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof. From getting a quote to the actual project, they were on time and professional. The process was a lot quicker than expected and they were exceptionally neat. The bid was slightly higher than expected, but only because we had to have some plywood replaced which was not in the original bid. Pfeifer Roofing is probably not the least expensive option out there, but I think you get what you pay for and I am confident that the job was done right and will last for many years to come. We are very pleased with our experience with Pfeifer Roofing and would not hesitate to recommend them or use them for our future roofing needs."
- "The crew for all the jobs of roofing, flat roof, gutters, at my home worked very hard and concerned for my specification of what I needed done. All of them did an excellent job of making sure none of my plants around the house got damaged. They did a great job of cleaning up after each job finished."
- "The Pfeifer crew were friendly, professional, and hard working. Our Foreman, Hector, was very concerned with customer satisfaction and regularly asked if we had any questions or needed anything during construction. Trever Pfeifer, President, met with us one-on-one on site to walk us through the process, our options, and was very transparent about pricing and schedule. Very happy with our finished products and looking forward to another 20+ year lifespan for our roof! Thank you!"
- "Pfeifer Roofing is courteous, professional and prompt. I was given a free evaluation of my roof, shown samples of the products they use and pamphlets for their policies and products. The free estimate was detailed with multiple options for various avenues for next steps. The installation foreman and crew itself were incredible and communicated with me multiple times throughout the four-day roofing/gutter install, sharing their noticings while working and asking me for my input and preferences. They worked hard to clean up after each day, and the final result is fantastic. I certainly recommend their service."
- "Pfeifer was very professional in every aspect. They were quick to respond to my inquiry about a new roof and very thorough in the print materials they provided on the available roof options. Jess who made the initial bid, listened well and answered all of my questions. They were flexible in their dates and on the day the job was proposed came on time and really took the time needed. The materials and attention to detail were evident through out the roof process. The roofing team was also polite and very responsive to questions. The job was completed on schedule, looks great and the crew was thorough in their clean up (even using a magnet through out the yard to pick up unseen nails!) Even with one repair, the final bill was very close to the original estimate. Although some companies gave me a lower bid, I felt from the reviews I initially read and now seeing the quality finished project that Pfeifer's bid was fair and well worth the extra attention to quality and detail. They even come out after a year to do a follow-up inspection at no extra cost."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Salem Roofing
- Brooks Roofing
- Keizer Roofing
- Marion Roofing
- Turner Roofing
- Aumsville Roofing
- West Stayton Roofing
- Rickreall Roofing
- Independence Roofing
- Silverton Roofing
- Gervais Roofing
- Saint Louis Roofing
- Sublimity Roofing
- Mount Angel Roofing
- Saint Benedict Roofing
- St Benedict Roofing
- Monmouth Roofing
- Jefferson Roofing