Northface Construction LLC is a exterior remodeling general contractor that specializes in roofing, siding and storm damage remodeling. Our approach to the customer experience is to Educate, Consult and Deliver to our clients. We are a consultative company that believes we are only as good as our happy clients. We install Residential and Commercial roofing systems including but not limited to asphalt shingles , metal shingles, metal panels, EPDM, TPO, PVC and other flat roofing systems.
"They did greatv"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "They did greatv"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "MADE IT VERY EASY"
- "I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK DONE"
- "Hired a sub they never used before%2C not good%21"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "CUSTOMER REVIEW"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"I had some concerns about the condition of our cedar shake roof. Mitch Potter from Northface inspected our roof. He came back within a week with several solutions to take care of our problem. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a comprehensive plan because he is knowledgeable and competitive."
"Mitch is amazing! He's personable, prompt, knowledgeable, and extraordinarily thorough. He took the time to educate me while identifying issues with my current installation and gave me a highly competitive quote. I look forward to doing business with him and the rest of Northface Construction crew."
"I had a consultation with Andrew and it was wonderful. Cannot say enough good things about this company and about Andre specifically. Not only are they a local, family run business, but I feel as though Andrew took the time to explain and educate me on the repairs I was asking about. He was detail orientated, documented everything we discussed, and even got on the phone with management to discuss my inquiry on the spot. Overall Andre was here for about an hour and it was lovely getting to know him. Turns out he is only a few blocks away, essentially my neighbor! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company for your siding needs!!!"
- "I had some concerns about the condition of our cedar shake roof. Mitch Potter from Northface inspected our roof. He came back within a week with several solutions to take care of our problem. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a comprehensive plan because he is knowledgeable and competitive."
- "Mitch is amazing! He's personable, prompt, knowledgeable, and extraordinarily thorough. He took the time to educate me while identifying issues with my current installation and gave me a highly competitive quote. I look forward to doing business with him and the rest of Northface Construction crew."
- "I had a consultation with Andrew and it was wonderful. Cannot say enough good things about this company and about Andre specifically. Not only are they a local, family run business, but I feel as though Andrew took the time to explain and educate me on the repairs I was asking about. He was detail orientated, documented everything we discussed, and even got on the phone with management to discuss my inquiry on the spot. Overall Andre was here for about an hour and it was lovely getting to know him. Turns out he is only a few blocks away, essentially my neighbor! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company for your siding needs!!!"
- "Gabby was absolutely fantastic. She was friendly and personable. She got our quote worked out immediately, and adjusted it in a timely manner when we requested changes. If we have the funds and need for future projects, I'll definitely be calling her! The 4 stars is only because Northface was outbid by another company, so we didn't end up doing business this time. If the review were just for Gabby, 5 stars!"
- "I had a wonderful experience with Northface Construction as they replaced my roof and my gutters. They really went to bat for me when it came time for the insurance company to pay for my new roof. They were 100% persistent and went above & beyond in getting this claim covered for me. A special thanks to Andrew, Steve and Eric for all the work they did in order to get this job done. The roof is beautiful & the new gutters are remarkable too. For anyone looking for a construction company to do your roof, look no farther than Northface Construction!"
- "These guys rocked the first job I did with them and we are on to our second roof together! They are becoming my one stop shop for roof and exterior work. They are professional and efficient - just what you want for such an intensive project. Could not recommend their team more and will continue to use them for more properties I purchase!"
- "I cannot say enough good things about Eric Goulet and Northface Construction. This was a 2 1/2 year battle with my insurance company to get a new roof on my house. After my insurance company asked me for a 3rd company( Northface) to inspect my roof. Eric and Northface worked with me and the insurance company got the job done. All praise to Northface. Thank you"
- "We are very happy with our new gutter guards. I will not have to go on the roof anymore to clean out the leaves.Thank you Andrew Ryski and the team that installed them. excellent quality."
- "Love our new gutter guards. Now I don't have to worry about my husband climbing on the roof. Thank you Andrew Ryski and the team that installed them. Perfection!!"
- "Northface Construction had an awesome crew! Everyone from Dylan and DJ with whom we first contacted to the roofers themselves were great! They communicated clearly, were timely and did a wonderful job. Their clean-up afterwards was excellent too - didn't find any "extra" nails in our yard and they did a great job protecting our gardens! Our roof was an insurance claim and Northface communicated with our insurance company in a very professional manner; we had no hick-ups whatsoever! We would highly recommend Northface Construction!"
- "I had a new roof installed this spring by another company after hail damage. I had a very bad experience with that roof install. My fears about the job came true, when a few months later I noticed water damage on my second floor ceilings. I called on Northface to investigate the reasons for the water damage, provide me with a report verifying the damage, and advise me how to correct it. Andrew and Mitch spent 2 hours on the investigation. They identified several faulty issues with the install, advised me on the way to correct the problems, and provided the report that I'll need to pursue corrective measures. The professional, respectful and informative manner of Andrew and Mitch impressed me, and will put Northface high on my list as a contractor resource to repair my roof."
- "I cannot express enough how amazing Andrew and this company has been for us from the beginning. After researching Google reviews we reached out to them about our roof leaking and siding damage. In our first meeting of having them and our insurance come out some other stuff came up that was damaged as well. It never felt like a sales pitch but instead making us aware of other stuff we had no idea about. Well our insurance made the process into a nightmare and took a year to resolve. They stuck with us the entire time. Not only were they professional but more importantly they were relatable and educated us as homeowners. They are a small owned business whose growth relies on word of mouth. When I came on here to leave a the review I had seen someone left 1 star...and the reasoning behind it made me laugh because it couldn't be further from the truth. People are so quick right now to assume negative intent after the last year we've all been through which is ridiculous. It should be the opposite. I would recommend this company for any type of work needed. I'm excited to see how everything turns out when the work is done knowing they put their heart into the work."
- "Andrew just came and did a thorough job of gathering data for an estimate on siding for our home. He is professional, competent and easy to work with."
- "The team did a great job with helping us get our roof replaced after a couple of hail storms last year! Super professional, not pushy, and amazingly helpful; the owner even stopped by to check on things on day 2 of replacement. Northface even helped us to go back and forth with our insurance company when there were disagreements on damage. Very well organized and I recommend them to friends and family whenever the topic of roofing comes up!"
- "Called them out for gutters. First thing they did was try to sell me siding and tell me my roof was laid wrong. Had to tell them twice that I just wanted gutter work done. Also caught one of the guys (Andrew Schell) looking into my truck. Would not hire this company!"
- "Jordan was professional and took the time to explain the process. Haven’t hired the company yet but so far best experience during the consultation."
- "I have nothing but good things to say about this company. We primarily worked with DJ who came out inspected our roof and was confident that we would get a replacement due to hail damage. Throughout the process he was great to work with. He was flexible to our schedules, helpful in answering all our questions, great at communicating the process, and never pushy. The roof was covered by insurance and went on as scheduled with zero hiccups thanks to Steve, Eric, Howard, and Dylan. Our neighbors even commented that we must have hired the "A team" because the crew that showed up was huge, efficient, and amazingly coordinated. I was kept up to date on all the invoicing by Mary and Cecilee and at the end of it all payment was a breeze since I could pay online. Thanks again everyone!"
- "DJ came out to give me an estimate. He was very friendly and seemed honest which is important to me. He didn’t find any hail damage and said my roof looked fine so I didn’t need to use him. What I really appreciate is that he didn’t try and sell me something just to sell me something. If I did need to fix my roof for whatever reason in the future I will definitely give them a call. Pam"
- "Andrew came to my residence to look at a flat roof that also has a gabled roof that slopes onto it. Andrew was very professional, up front, and honest about the roof situation. He was able to educate me on the issue with the roof and provide me the information I needed to make a decision."
- "Can’t get better than Northface! Dylan was so responsive and provided great updates throughout the process. They worked on the roof and siding. The roof was done in a day and the siding only took a day and a half! We get so many compliments on our new siding."
- "Andrew was wonderful to work with! He was flexible to our busy schedule and walked us through the entire process! Made the anxiety of a large house project feel more manageable!"
- "Met with Andrew Schell today. He was great to work with and had an answer for all of my questions. I am very satisfied with Northface Construction so far and looking forward to the gutters + bulldog leafguards that will be getting installed soon! Thanks Andrew! Would recommend to all."
- "Dylan from Northface construction helped us with roof and siding replacement on one of our rental properties. He was instrumental in working with the insurance company to get the repairs covered. Super nice guy and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Dylan and Northface Construction for any roof or siding work that you are contemplating."
- "I had to have my hail damaged roof replaced over the summer and I am very grateful to come into contact with Northface. I worked with Andrew who came out and took a 3D model of my home so I could look at prospective colors of shingles, and even play around with the siding as well. Andrew and his team were very helpful, and timely. I would (and did) recommend them to others in my neighborhood, and a few coworkers. The neighbors and friends echo my opinion of them as well. They handled everything from communication with the adjuster, to working with the bank to endorse the insurance checks. The roof looks great!"
- "Work done was replacing the roof, siding, and windows. Also referred to replace garage doors and rain gutters. I had no idea the extent of damage from a storm, but Dylan encouraged being patient and working through the process. He understood the issues that the insurance company would have with replacing the windows. He also understood the requirements of the insurance company under state law. His experience made the difference in a nearly $90,000 project. It took almost a year and a half, but being patient through insurance company delays and a global pandemic affecting supply lines was key. Very happy with the roofing crews, the window installers and the siding crews. All fantastic men and women that worked incredibly hard and with high quality. If you can be patient and can afford to trust the process, I highly recommend Northface Construction."
- "Northface Construction is a professional , experience, qualified and certified roofing contractor. They replaced my storm damaged roof in Victoria MN. My roof was quite large (almost 60 square). From the beginning of the process from storm inspections, contract, working direct with my insurance company, installation and follow-up their operations team and office staff did a excellent job. In this industry with out of state contractors coming to town and doing a less than adequate job, I can assure you Northface is the company you want to use. I highly recommend them."
- "We recently had our garage roof replaced after a storm and had a wonderful experience with Northface Construction. They (Andrew) took the time to explain the situation, the work they would do, the process, and how they would interface with insurance. They were straightforward, honest, and did excellent work in a timely manner. I can't recommend them enough and plan to turn to Northface first in the future for any construction projects."
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Burns Township Roofing
- Burns Twp Roofing
- Elk River Roofing
- Nowthen Roofing
- Ramsey Roofing
- Otsego Roofing
- Albertville Roofing
- Saint Michael Roofing
- Rogers Roofing
- Big Lake Roofing
- Dayton Roofing
- Zimmerman Roofing
- Monticello Roofing
- Hanover Roofing
- Saint Francis Roofing
- St Francis Roofing
- Hassan Roofing
- Andover Roofing