This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Chandler was competitive with his price and the quality of roof we received in turn was very high. Mike, the lead on the project is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and detail orientated. There were some issues related to gutter re-installation (our gutter had to come down for the new roof), and Chandler went above and beyond to fix the problem and happy sure we were pleased with the end result."
"Jacob came out to the house to inspect a prior vent installation and a drip edge, worked efficiently, was kind and answered questions, excellent experience"
"Northshore in general and Jacob, in particular, have been amazing to work with. We've used them twice in the last few months. Once, in an emergency, they saved us an untold fortune as they were able to come out and temporarily stop a leak until they could schedule a permanent fix. Then, they came out, with SNOW covering the roof and fixed another hole from a fallen branch. Very highly recommended!"
- "Chandler was competitive with his price and the quality of roof we received in turn was very high. Mike, the lead on the project is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and detail orientated. There were some issues related to gutter re-installation (our gutter had to come down for the new roof), and Chandler went above and beyond to fix the problem and happy sure we were pleased with the end result."
- "Jacob came out to the house to inspect a prior vent installation and a drip edge, worked efficiently, was kind and answered questions, excellent experience"
- "Northshore in general and Jacob, in particular, have been amazing to work with. We've used them twice in the last few months. Once, in an emergency, they saved us an untold fortune as they were able to come out and temporarily stop a leak until they could schedule a permanent fix. Then, they came out, with SNOW covering the roof and fixed another hole from a fallen branch. Very highly recommended!"
- "I worked on the supply side of the industry for 3 years and had several opportunities for other employment. I chose Northshore Exteriors as my next adventure for a ton of reasons, but the most important of all is Joe Faunce's ability to always take care of his homeowners no matter what. Since being here this year we have installed over 250 roofs. Not all of them went according to plan. I can tell you one thing though about those jobs. The team at Northshore really does take care of their customers no matter what. If Northshore is doing major construction on your home you are in great hands. We have been told that no customer leaves unhappy or with a sour taste in their mouth. It is companies like this that are extremely hard to find and I am very proud to be part of the team."
- "The experience was very good. Chandler was very professional and responded very timely, answered all my questions. Northern Exterior coordinated the installation of new gutters after the roof installation. The crew that did the roof work did an excellent job, worked very hard on a very hot day from 7 am until the job was done that evening. Clean up was excellent. Had a couple very small issues that were taken care of the next morning by Jason. He also did another sweep for nail and final clean up. I would highly recommend Norther Exteriors for your roofing needs."
- "They gave us the best price of 5 roofing contractors and their evaluation was very detailed. Very professional and crew worked tirelessly to take off the old roof and put on the new as quickly as possible. Would use them in a heartbeat in the future."
- "I had a roof replaced with Northshore Exteriors in 2019. Working with Joe F. was awesome. He's a great communicator and was very professional. He was quick with his correspondents and kept me informed of all the progress and issues with the job via photographs and text messages (I was out of town). He discovered issues with the dormers (no house wrap, underlayment, exposed nails, rotted cedar siding and rodent damage). I worked with him on resolving all of these for a small additional cost. 8 months later I noticed an area of concern around my sky light and he was quick to visit and resolve. I would highly recommend them for any roofing job."
- "I was very pleased with the replacement of my home roof with this company. Their communication with me was very reliable, their timely work schedule and work habits exceptional, their followup very responsive. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have already done that with one neighbor. You will be in good hands with this company."
- "Outstanding response to service call request, work completed in a satisfactory manner."
- "Northshore does quality work! Their team will show up when expected and do the job efficiently and clean up after the work is done. This is the first call I make when roofing issues are a concern when selling homes! I highly recommend them! JD Dakoske Team Dakoske Re/Max Bayshore"
- "I received 3 Bids to replace my roof with a tear-off of the existing. The owner and his crew were above and beyond my expectations. They were fast, on-time, professional, and the quality was first class. Excellent."
- "I had my roof torn off and replaced by Northshore Exteriors. I also had some worn siding and chimney chase replaced by them as well. Other companies would replace the roof but not touch the siding. It was nice to have a contractor that would do both. They showed up early and tore off the old roof and had it shingled in less than 2 days. It took all the worry of rain off the table. My neighbor was so impressed, he had Northshore tear off and replace his roof as well. If you have roofing needs, I highly recommend calling Joe at Northshore Exteriors"
- "Went over and above; highly recommend."
- "They did A great job replacing the roof on our house! They had to remove two layers of old shingles and do some repair since the house is older. They were very fast and stuck to their quote."
- "could not ask for a better pro contractor. everything was done in a professional manner by all the employees on the job site. thanks to joe and his crew!!!!"
- "i have never had a roof installed before but Joe and his crew were excellent from start to finish. i highly recommend."
- "Northshore did an amazing job, and they got all the work done in one day! I was completely blown away by the speed of the crew, and by the time they were done the yard was already clean! We had a few problem areas on the roof, but they walked me through how they were repairing it and took care of it all. I would definitely recommend working with Northshore!"
- "Northshore showed up when they promised, on time worked hard and did an excellent job. The after job cleanup was outstanding. I got a fair price for an excellent project."
- "In a day in age where it is very difficult to find a good contractor that does quality work, communicates and follows through on their commitments, this company does it all, and are competitively priced!! Joe is incredibly professional and communicative from start to finish, and they did an excellent job incredibly fast. I have over a 5000 square foot house that needed complete tear off and new roof installed. I gave them the ok on Friday, and their crew worked from sun up to sun down every day and had the job completed in just 4 days!! You won't find a better company for the job."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Traverse City Roofing
- Barlow Roofing
- Acme Roofing
- Cedar Roofing
- Grawn Roofing
- Lake Ann Roofing
- Williamsburg Roofing
- Interlochen Roofing
- Karlin Roofing
- Mayfield Roofing
- Maple City Roofing
- Peshawbestown Roofing
- Suttons Bay Roofing
- Lake Leelanau Roofing
- Kingsley Roofing
- Elk Rapids Roofing
- Old Mission Roofing
- Empire Roofing